PDA

View Full Version : Gay Hotel east pattaya

lonelywombat
January 6th, 2016, 17:26
I moved into a very nice house in East Pattaya off Siam CC Rd. and found out later that there is an international gay resort in the house next to me. They have taxis coming and going all the time and the German owners 'wife' (Thai man) is the pimp for the place bringing boys for the mainly German clientele. The Villa management does not allow any business here except the gay resort. The manager will do nothing.bah.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/884 ... community/ (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/884244-gay-hotel-next-door-in-gated-community/)

This arrived by google gay I have not identified the place but am stunned by the places nominated, and found by google

The thread has attracted 20+ comments in 24 hours, Can anyone identify the place

http://www.pattayaunlimited.com/east-pattaya-hotels/

rtu55
January 6th, 2016, 19:19
Can this be the one you are referring to?

http://www.lonops-paradise.de/en/home/

Manforallseasons
January 6th, 2016, 21:07
Can this be the one you are referring to?

http://www.lonops-paradise.de/en/home/

Yes this is the one!
Read comments in their guestbook, I wonder if they have a special rate for Twins? :-w

scottish-guy
January 6th, 2016, 21:14
The guestbook is 15 pages long and 90% German - I'm afraid I gave up looking for anything about "twins" after page 1.

Christ those German customers are an ugly bunch aren't they :))

EDIT: I was looking for something not there - turns out it's just MFAS' dark sense of humour :p

thaiguest
January 7th, 2016, 01:29
A rising star in the eastern dark side. Given the German patronage there maybe a leather fetish about the place even if the heat will only allow for leather thongs.
My memory of Hamburg is replete with polite refusal of entry on grounds of (not wearing) leather.

scottish-guy
January 7th, 2016, 01:52
Well, Hamburg is simply not the same since the boy brothel closed.

They never wore leather in there - they just danced naked on the tables.

Ah, the good old days :ymdevil:

Only 3 bars worth visiting now IMHO - La Strada and Thomaskeller for "business" and Extratour for a relaxing few beers.

thaiguest
January 7th, 2016, 06:41
Well, Hamburg is simply not the same since the boy brothel closed.

They never wore leather in there - they just danced naked on the tables.

Ah, the good old days :ymdevil:

Only 3 bars worth visiting now IMHO - La Strada and Thomaskeller for "business" and Extratour for a relaxing few beers.
F-ck I missed the boy brothel.

lonelywombat
January 7th, 2016, 07:41
page 2 came this morning, a number of new replies and two old gay names have posted

Jingthing I think was kicked off Baht board and hello there is whitemouse. Jingthing accuses him of being homophobic!

Thaivisa seem to have no trouble keeping on subject.

Brad the Impala
January 9th, 2016, 04:40
page 2 came this morning, a number of new replies and two old gay names have posted

Jingthing I think was kicked off Baht board and hello there is whitemouse. Jingthing accuses him of being homophobic!

Thaivisa seem to have no trouble keeping on subject.

Unlike yourself given that the subject of this thread, which you started, is "Gay Hotel East Pattaya"!

scottish-guy
January 9th, 2016, 10:15
Try removing the poker from your arse, Brad, and accept that topics go off at tangents.

paperboy
January 9th, 2016, 17:44
looks a great place, similar to basement studios in gran canaria without the sleaze.
but unlike the basement studios this place is too far out.
I like to be in walking distance to the main atractions.
http://basementstudios.eu/

scottish-guy
January 9th, 2016, 18:39
Paperboy I just ate lunch and then you reminded me of those bars in Gran Canaria like Construction, The Box etc.

A collection of horrible, middle-aged/elderly, fat, sweaty, stinking, leather-clad sleazeballs all yanking themselves and each other off in near darkness.

:ymsick:

arsenal
January 9th, 2016, 21:00
Scottish: That's probably what the Thai boys say about us. =))

scottish-guy
January 9th, 2016, 22:27
No - I keep the lights on!!

=))

bobsaigon2
January 10th, 2016, 08:15
The other night a boy at Bonny's Massage in Bangkok dimmed the light in the room till it was just one or two lumens away from a blackout. I smiled to myself, and certainly understood. It's been several decades since I could have expected any boy to approach such work with total enjoyment. Still, he was a lovely boy and he expended a lot of energy in providing a full service encounter, for which he was adequately compensated.

If I may digress even further, opposite Bonny's, at Dreamboys, the peak season drink price of 500 Baht has now been reduced to 450 Baht ($13.75US, 9.50GBP, 12.60 Euro). From Christmas till the New Year, the bar averaged a gross nightly take of 300,000 Baht.

a447
January 10th, 2016, 13:54
Yes, I always have a bit of a chuckle when they turn the lights down really low. Once, when I asked the guy to turn the lights up he told me that massaging in low light "make sexy,". Yeah, right!

I like enough light so I can actually see the guy. That's what I'm there for, certainly not for the "massage".

Most places seem to have a dimmer switch and the guys always adjust the light to my liking. Except at Common massage in Chiang Mai where the light was either on off.

a447
January 10th, 2016, 14:03
Wow! I just checked out the Basement Studios!

Now why doesn't some entrepreneur open a similar place in Pattaya? Lonops seems very tame by comparison.

scottish-guy
January 11th, 2016, 00:08
...I like enough light so I can actually see the guy...

Whereas the boys like the lights off to avoid seeing us, the crafty bastards!! :))

Brad the Impala
January 11th, 2016, 00:59
Try removing the poker from your arse, Brad, and accept that topics go off at tangents.

You have as usual missed the irony that Lonely is the person who is always complaining about threads going off topic, and here he is doing what he blames everyone else for, and in a thread that he started himself!

I have no problem with, and indeed expect threads to go off thread, and haven't complained when you insert into threads your obsession with anal prolapses and the introduction of objects into rectums. Clearly a bit of a fantasy for you.

thaiguest
January 11th, 2016, 03:55
Sorry to the eclectic minded but back on topic for a brief moment. Following the topic on Thai Visa the OP emerges as more homophobic than he first appeared. He gets lots of support and also opposition from many.. He plays dirty also with refrences to 'young' boys coming and going to the venue though it is pointed out by others that nothing illegal is going on as the "boys" are all Kosher otherwise he would certainly would have called the cops. This posting on TVisa reminds me that once gays leave their Thai ghettoes (Sunnee, Soi Twilight) all is not as liberal as it appears and this has to do with foreigners not Thais by in large.

scottish-guy
January 11th, 2016, 04:00
Dear Mr Impala - regarding rectal prolapses, it's not by any means a "fantasy" - I know of someone to whom it happened, and thus I am only warning any young and innocent SGT members of what can happen if they over-indulge in rumpy-pumpy, slap and tickle, hanky-panky, and (especially) how's your father !!

As Sophia Petrillo might have said: "Picture it....Morocco 1970's..."

A cock-mad English queen in his 30's, known to all as the "Blonde Sirene" (but whose real name was Gilbert) developed a obsession for wandering into the desert in full drag and allowing herself to be led into Bedouin tents several times a night to have huge wedge-shaped Arab todgers shoved up her hoop - both left and right but most often centre.

Basically she couldn't get enough of it and it was a matter of the bigger the better, the more the merrier, and more often than not! (I think she may have been related to a447 but I can't be sure)

Anyhoo, you can only take so much cock up your flue before something has to give - and on the first two occasions that her arse fell out from being fucked to tatters, it was able to be pushed back into place and stitched up.

After each surgical intervention, within weeks she was back on her feet (well, on her back actually with her legs tucked behind her ears) and had returned to her old habits. They said that by the end of each night there was sometimes smoke coming out her hole.

However it was only delaying the inevitable and it was clear to all and sundry that it couldn't go on.

Alas! - the third time her arse fell out there wasn't enough left to sew together and she died. Literally fucked to death

So, let that be a warning to all the SGT size queens.

This was a true story.

Smiles
January 11th, 2016, 04:37
Now THAT is the Holy Grail of off-topic-ness. Congratulations. =))

thaiguest
January 11th, 2016, 08:25
Me thinks the Scot is really speaking of Lawrence of Arabia but has drawn enough Sasanach fire already on other issues.

lonelywombat
January 11th, 2016, 09:33
Unlike yourself given that the subject of this thread, which you started, is "Gay Hotel East Pattaya"!

Brad,
Gay Hotel East Pattaya
my comment was from the thai visa posted as above and my follow up was also on the thai visa post same title