PDA

View Full Version : Not An Endorsement!

Manforallseasons
December 29th, 2015, 18:47
I posted on the new Bruce "cheesecake " board for the first time not realizing it should be called "Son of G.B." Shortly after I asked that my membership be deleted.

Smiles
December 29th, 2015, 19:41
I posted on the new Bruce "cheesecake " board for the first time not realizing it should be called "Son of G.B." Shortly after I asked that my membership be deleted.
And this is what you wrote:

Your description of the current clientele is spot on as is your description of a couple of bars. I do believe your concept for change has a degree of viability except for the fact that one can't help but think the recent raids never seen at Xmas time are part of a greater plan. Bars in Sunee are not given any lease greater than one year and though your intentions are good nothing will revive the dead rotting carcass once called Sunee Plaza.

You do realize ~ don't you ~ that BBB (and environs) is Bad Boy Billy ... the most dumbfucked poster in message board history.
And you're referring to him as viable'?? Perhaps you were too busy planning your next kicking-in-toilet-doors project to get your senses on track.
That's almost as stupid as describing Bruce as 'credible', for god sake.

arsenal
December 29th, 2015, 20:25
Welcome back MFAS. We've missed your curmudgeonly posts. :((

Tobi
December 29th, 2015, 21:23
D.O.A. http://gaysexthailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=82#p82

Manforallseasons
December 29th, 2015, 21:40
I See that "Cheesecake" is on a learning curve, sounds awfully familiar, all that's missing is an Iron Fist.

Smiles
December 30th, 2015, 00:05
Welcome back MFAS. We've missed your curmudgeonly posts. :((
I welcome him back also. An endearing curmudgeon he may well be, but obviously that does not necessarily mean he's the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. Actually ... far from it.

frequentfliers
December 30th, 2015, 04:00
I took a look at it today.Some guy there knocking Colin from the Bondi.Must live a sad life..

thaiguest
December 31st, 2015, 05:43
And this is what you wrote:

Your description of the current clientele is spot on as is your description of a couple of bars. I do believe your concept for change has a degree of viability except for the fact that one can't help but think the recent raids never seen at Xmas time are part of a greater plan. Bars in Sunee are not given any lease greater than one year and though your intentions are good nothing will revive the dead rotting carcass once called Sunee Plaza.

You do realize ~ don't you ~ that BBB (and environs) is Bad Boy Billy ... the most dumbfucked poster in message board history.
And you're referring to him as viable'?? Perhaps you were too busy planning your next kicking-in-toilet-doors project to get your senses on track.
That's almost as stupid as describing Bruce as 'credible', for god sake.
MFAS is simply looking for a new posting home. Ok he inadvertently moved into the equivalent of a squat and left immediately and returned here to his erstwhile home and you welcome this gruff but sensitive soul with a kick in the balls. How do I know he dallied in a squat? Cos there squats fat & flatulent BBB. Never mind the landlord here MFAS you're welcome back.

Manforallseasons
January 2nd, 2016, 01:19
Seems as if the cheesecake has rotted away I Must say what a shame. :ymparty:
I've noticed the title of this thread covers many things, actually when reading this board and the fist's board lately as Pattaya is quite boring it reminded me of my next door neighbor and very good friend that doesn't post on any boards but is an avid user of Gayromeo. He too would enjoy telling anyone of his sexual exploits in staggering depth,like myself he is no youngster but is seven years my senior. The other day I went to his condo we had some coffe and I asked how his evening was (mistake) he began to tell be about 2 guys he had the nite before and I appeared not to be interested and he said "am I Boring you" at which point I replied do you actual believe most people want to hear about your very descriptive sexual encounters and you do know it does created a mental picture af an old out our shape fellow with a young guy , oh by the way he is a bottom, be was a bit annoyed and said no I never realized it, so I said as your dearest friend might I suggest unless you are asked for a very in depth description of your encounter you might be best to refrain.

latintopxxx
January 2nd, 2016, 02:14
agree, if someone is your friend then u should feel free to tell him what u think is appropriate. Personally I find it a major turn on..some old guy mauling a fit young guy...for money naturally.

Manforallseasons
January 2nd, 2016, 02:19
agree, if someone is your friend then u should feel free to tell him what u think is appropriate. Personally I find it a major turn on..some old guy mauling a fit young guy...for money naturally.

Latin I find it a turn on too but only when the old guy is me!

a447
January 2nd, 2016, 10:56
I also agree with you MFAS regarding people who bang on and on about something I'm not interested in. I just ask them to stop and if they keep prattling on I just walk away.

Same with boring TV shows. I either change channels or just switch the TV off.

The solution is so simple! And yet it is amazing how some people don't get it, wouldn't you agree?

francois
January 2nd, 2016, 11:26
I also agree with you MFAS regarding people who bang on and on about something I'm not interested in. I just ask them to stop and if they keep prattling on I just walk away.
?

The Devil you say, a447! Your long and highly descriptive posts on your bedtime adventures would suggest otherwise. :ymdevil:

egel
January 2nd, 2016, 14:34
Jesus, did someone forget to lock the asylum last night?

francois
January 7th, 2016, 17:52
Back to the original post if that is not asking too much? I did notice on gaysexthailand that many of the new members appear to be the same cast of characters from the old Baht-Stop. Now beginning to think that those characters were one and the same all pulled by the strings of the Master Puppeteer.

scottish-guy
January 7th, 2016, 19:02
I don't know about Baht-Stop but a lot of the names are from the various incarnations of Bitch Board.

Who is this master puppeteer, Francois - why don't you just say to whom you are alluding?

Manforallseasons
January 7th, 2016, 19:46
I don't know about Baht-Stop but a lot of the names are from the various incarnations of Bitch Board.

Who is this master puppeteer, Francois - why don't you just say to whom you are alluding?

Bon soir Francois, me too :-\

francois
January 7th, 2016, 21:56

Not alluding to anyone; I just now believe that the same person on Baht-Stop was playing multiple roles back then. Have no idea who that was and , in fact, have no idea of the real identity of anyone on that forum.

Smiles
January 8th, 2016, 20:22
There are now 4 'Not an Endorsement' threads [all of them exploded into bits] ... 2 in this Forum, 1 in the Gay World Forum, and 1 in the Everything Else Forum.
Quite absurd. What is the mover and shaker[s]'s goal. Beyond my comprehension.

Surfcrest
January 8th, 2016, 20:54
There are three threads as a result of the split.

I took the "Spy" discussion and called it Not an Endorsement / The Spy Split...a discussion about VPN's and spies etc...and put it in Everything Else

I took the "Scotland" discussion and called it Not an Endorsement / The Scotland Thread Split...a discussion about Scottish Independence....again...and put it in Sawatdee Gay World

I left the Not Endorsement, about Gaysexinthailand and anything else MFAS wants it to be about...which remains in Sawatdee Gay Thailand.

Surfcrest

francois
January 8th, 2016, 22:55
Good move, Surfcrest.