View Full Version : Bangkok Soi Twilight: Jupiter and Dream Boy TONIGHT

bruce_nyc
December 26th, 2015, 11:02
Saturday, December 26 at 9pm тАФ group outing to тАЬJupiter 2002тАЭ and тАЬDream BoyтАЭ. If youтАЩd like to join us, send me a PM or an email to: email@gaysexthailand.com

:ymparty:

December 26th, 2015, 14:35
"Outing" indeed. I'll be watching from the shadows. I wonder which will provide the greater entertainment - the Asian boys on-stage or Bruce's Boys in the audience

Tobi
December 26th, 2015, 14:45
I'll be agog with anticipation as to what currency Brucie-n-his-Bitcoin-Bubbas use to settle their bar bills. ;)

bruce_nyc
December 26th, 2015, 14:57
So far, we're up to 6 people going. It should be fun. :)

8:00pm Dinner.
9:30pm Gogo.

By the way, we already have a few future meetups planned as well.

If they appear on this page, then I've made a 100% definite commitment to be there. See our Meetups page: http://gaysexthailand.com/wp/

MiniMee
December 26th, 2015, 15:31
I will be there tonight too.

But I usually make a point to avoid loud-mouthed Americans.

Tobi
December 26th, 2015, 15:51
I usually make a point to avoid loud-mouthed Americans.

=))

December 26th, 2015, 17:32
But I usually make a point to avoid loud-mouthed Americans.
I didn't realise there was any other variety.

cdnmatt
December 26th, 2015, 18:56
Bruce, you're still online, and it's only 5 minutes until dinner! Better hurry.

JamesIII
December 27th, 2015, 05:07
But the Americans have the money and that is what its all about in BKK with the gay bars..
Get over if fucker we Americans matter..and spend money...we get the best boys too they will
always go with an American first ..

arsenal
December 27th, 2015, 07:23
James!!!: You sound like a great bloke. I'd love a night out with you. It would be interesting to see how many fights you could cause in one evening. =))

And just in case you hadn't noticed. Your time is up. Chine is replacing you. Toodle pip.

JamesIII
December 27th, 2015, 08:01
Hey just getting tired of so much hate here for people that is not Britts...etc..
Thanks anyway love u

December 27th, 2015, 08:04
A friend of mine who assumes he lives in the same condo building as Bruce ("very near to Chong Nonsi BTS" - The Infinity (http://www.accomasia.co.th/the-infinity-sathorn-condominium-for-sale-rent-chongnonsi-bts-bangkok)) was tempted to go, but then realised that the main aim of the Dream Boy visit was that a bunch of old queens would pimp a boy from a gogo bar for a fag hag acquaintance of Bruce.

I'm reminded of historian David Starkey's recent comment (http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/dec/27/civilisations-mary-beard-simon-schame-david-olusoga-television) about always including women so as to promote diversity - "the idea that just because someone is a woman they will have something interesting to say is preposterous".

bruce_nyc
December 27th, 2015, 10:28
Hey just getting tired of so much hate here for people that is not Britts...etc..
Thanks anyway love u

Don't take it personally, James. There is a lot of hate here.... but it's only coming from less than a handful of..... "users".... who are contantly spoiling for everyone... every potentially good conversation.

They will attack *anything*..... They'd attack you for your choice in *shoes* if they could see them..... always grasping at straws. They think I'm an American and can't think of any other thing to attack me for. It's as simple as that. :)

But we are told we must tolerate their attacks.... and "give them what they want".

It's my opinion that 99% of users don't want to read that BS. If they even stay around long enough.... They quickly skip over all the crap and bitch fighting among aging queens... to get to what users *really* want.... to get to the really good useful posts which contribute all the value. It's like wading through a sewer to find that one pearl..... of information / wisdom.

Some think that if it weren't for the bitch fighting.... nobody would visit these pages. I think exactly the opposite.

December 27th, 2015, 11:25
It's my opinion that 99% of users don't want to read that BS.
If that is true we can expect Brucie's little venture to triumph while SGT continues to wither. Will Brucie's plaything prosper, or will it become the one-man sideshow that we've seen with Gaybutton? In Brucie's favour, I've subscribed to his RSS feeds, while I've never bothered looking at Gaybutton's site. However the feed is, so far, pretty much a monologue (like Gaybutton)

Some think that if it weren't for the bitch fighting.... nobody would visit these pages. I think exactly the opposite.
On the other hand, there's Alice Roosevelt Longworth's comment "If you can't say something good about someone, sit right here by me". Another New Yorker?

bruce_nyc
December 27th, 2015, 11:32
So how did it go last night? :D

I just wrote my full report. here http://gaysexthailand.com/forum/viewtop ... 9&p=44#p44 (http://gaysexthailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19&p=44#p44)

cdnmatt
December 27th, 2015, 12:09
Ok, you've already pitched your new forum once or twice. That's fine, just to let people know about it.

Now you're approaching spam, which is not only rude, but also disrespectful.

Everyone already knows about your forum. If they want to use it, they will.

Tobi
December 27th, 2015, 14:27
I just wrote my full report...

... on how I threw up after stuffing a fat girl with a pizza boy. :@)

December 27th, 2015, 14:55
Now you're approaching spam, which is not only rude, but also disrespectful.It's probably better described as desperation, Matt. We now find out that the five people who went pimping with him last night are all in their twenties. That must be the entire 20-something demographic of SGT, wouldn't you say?

cdnmatt
December 27th, 2015, 16:21
That must be the entire 20-something demographic of SGT, wouldn't you say?

Who knows, maybe even the honorable Beachlover was in attendance.

Tobi
December 27th, 2015, 16:25
Who knows, maybe even the honorable Beachlover was in attendance.

No. I wasn't. :P

MiniMee
December 27th, 2015, 16:40
I did go to Jupiter last night.

The show was good. I am not sure if I saw Brucie, but perhaps I was sitting right next to him...

fedssocr
December 27th, 2015, 21:39
I haven't been in Bangkok in a while. The bars have certainly raised their prices! I guess if they are getting it, then good for them. Dream Boys has a 500 baht cover now apparently from the looks of the signs outside. Every person who entered had the sign pointed out to them.

Somewhat against my better judgement I popped in to Classic. 350 for a drink! Holy smokes! Lesson learned to always ask first. And since they were happy for the guy sitting in front of me to smoke to his heart's content I didn't stay long. I won't be back.

I think I may just be over the whole gogo bar thing. Bored looking boys on stage staring at the bored looking customers staring back.

December 28th, 2015, 04:23
That must be the entire 20-something demographic of SGT, wouldn't you say?Who knows, maybe even the honorable Beachlover was in attendance.
Surely your famous tool can tell you that?

The show was good. I am not sure if I saw Brucie, but perhaps I was sitting right next to him...
Courtesy of those who claim to have outed Bruce video-wise in clear contravention of the Forum rules, you should have a pretty good idea by now.

I find it fascinating that Brucie has named his board "Gay Sex Thailand" but has as an initial social event pimping a boy for a straight woman.

bruce_nyc
December 28th, 2015, 09:10
I think I may just be over the whole gogo bar thing. Bored looking boys on stage staring at the bored looking customers staring back.

It depends on the bar, and the night. It's a bit different every time. It also depends on if you get a good helpful captain or not. As for the drink prices, yes, they're obviously getting that amount as a cover charge... and the places are packed. It is high season tho. It could also be a result of too many customers going only for the "show" and to take a look, but never to off a guy. In that case, the bar can only make more by increasing its cover charge.

Smiles
December 28th, 2015, 11:14
Courtesy of those who claim to have outed Bruce video-wise in clear contravention of the Forum rules, you should have a pretty good idea by now.
I wonder about that myself.
Does linking to a YouTube video constitute a contravention of Sawatdee's posting rules when the person alluded-to originally made, directed, and uploaded the video with one thing in mind ... i.e. for the whole world to view.
The last bullet point below might well cover this in many minds, but would it still apply if the said person has already knowingly provided some/most of that information straight onto the WWW -- in this case onto the largest, most popular video website in the world.

Here is what the Rules say on this;

Sawatdee is a (reasonably) anonymous board, excluding only legal demands from appropriate authorities.
тАЬReasonablyтАЭ because the IP address of every visitor or member to Sawatdee is collected for statistical and other similar purposes.
That said, personal privacy and identity within the membership of Sawatdee must be protected as far as possible. Therefore, the following types of information must not be included in any post.
тАв Last/surnames
тАв Phone numbers, email or residential address
тАв Any other information that could be used to identify an individual or organisation.

bruce_nyc
December 28th, 2015, 12:08
How 'bout if he posts a link to your home building, your business(es) website(s), your Facebook page, and your Linked in, and those of your immediate family too... All are publicly posted on the internet. So all are fair game. Right?

Don't kid yourself.

No Privacy policy here.

You see, I have balls. I'm not shy. I speak my opinions. And, as we discussed earlier, the world is full of assholes. They're everywhere. So I'm used to being singled out and targeted for attack. As you can clearly see, that's exactly what's happened here.... even on SGT. The forum rules suddenly no longer apply. It's not the first time people have made up lies, added to them, then spread them further. And I'm sure it won't be the last time.

Tobi
December 28th, 2015, 14:02
So I'm used to being singled out and targeted for attack.

I wonder why?