PDA

View Full Version : X-Boys Sexy Boy Show - Christmas night

Chuai-Duai
December 26th, 2015, 10:58
Was passing X-Boys last night (25 December) when one of their guys outside encouraged me to see the "Special Christmas sexy boy show". Whether what I saw was any different than usual I can't say as I can't remember the last time I visited.

Initially there were 22 guys on stage many of whom looked more Go Go Men than Go Go Boys. Not as an attractive bunch as Toy Boys to my eyes. The music was too loud and the air was full of cigarette smoke.

The show started with a big cock parade with, eventually, seven naked and erect guys on stage. Other sequences also featured naked guys with some simulated sex and brief blow jobs. There was some attemp at comedy and one lip sync act as well as dancing.

The finale act was a fucking show with the two guys eventually making the rounds of the bar, still coupled together, for tips.

The show had lasted about 35 minutes.

My drink was 240 Baht and no one bothered me to buy more drinks or take a boy etc. The bar was almost full for the show.

bruce_nyc
December 26th, 2015, 12:10
That sounds very normal for X-Boys..... at least the times I've been there... which has *not* been recent. I don't know if they still do this same routine on every night of the week... but I wouldn't be surprised if they do.

christianpfc
December 29th, 2015, 23:22
The music was too loud and the air was full of cigarette smoke.
Thank you for pointing this out. When/if I go again, I will pay special attention and quote loud music or smoke as reason for leaving. I might even make this a routine: ask in every bar "Is smoking permitted?" (how do you say that in simple English, not "Can I smoke here" - I don't smoke - but general permission) and then tell them I don't like smoke and leave. Or get a gas mask and put it on when someone starts smoking.

Marsilius
January 2nd, 2016, 23:46
You'd run the strong risk, I'd have thought, of being completely misinterpreted by asking "Is smoking permitted?"

Of course, several of the bars in Sunee Plaza, in particular, are happy to allow smoking of an entirely different variety - and I'm not referring to narcotics - even while implementing a ban on cigarettes and other forms of tobacco.