PDA

View Full Version : BBoys yearly sexy show

Aux1010
December 22nd, 2015, 13:29
Hi guys, I posted the following on another board, but didn't get any responses, so just wondering if anyone here can shed any light...

recently returned home from my first trip to Thailand (BKK and Pattaya).

One thing I noticed when at X-Boys Pattaya was one of their advertising posters listed the 'BBoys yearly sexy show' on (I think) December 23rd.

Just wondering if anyone can shed any light on what this show involves (BBoys getting their gear off, performing any other 'X' rated show etc, or just a yearly show not much different than normal)?

Yes, should have just asked someone at the time, but now I'm home it's got me curious!!

Thanks

bruce_nyc
December 24th, 2015, 17:46
Probably more of the same. I very much doubt that they'd do any kind of a nude or x-rated show. They aren't even gay. They practice very hard every day... to be street dancers... so that they *don't* have to be moneyboys to make a living. They used to perform on the street only.... until the bars started inviting them to perform inside their bars.

Aux1010
December 24th, 2015, 18:01
Probably more of the same. I very much doubt that they'd do any kind of a nude or x-rated show. They aren't even gay. They practice very hard every day... to be street dancers... so that they *don't* have to be moneyboys to make a living. They used to perform on the street only.... until the bars started inviting them to perform inside their bars.

Yeah, I pretty much figured that would be the case, but just had a small glimmer of hope that there might be more to it ;;)

anonone
December 24th, 2015, 18:34

Actually, a couple of them used to do a nude show at Wild West Boys. a447 and I went to check it out...this was several years ago. I found it more humorous then sexy, watching his cock fling about to and fro while he danced, but the B-Boy guys really aren't my style anyway. Glad I saw it in a curiosity seeking type of way, though.

a447
December 24th, 2015, 20:38
Ah, yes. I remember waiting in anticipation.

The boy was definitely not from Isaan. Say Mo more.

bruce_nyc
December 24th, 2015, 21:06
The boy was definitely not from Isaan. Say Mo more.

What do you mean by this? I assume I'm missing some hidden meaning...?

bkkmfj2648
December 24th, 2015, 22:17
The hidden meaning I believe is that Thai guys from Isan have BIG cocks - more so than other parts of Thailand :p

bruce_nyc
December 24th, 2015, 22:21
Wow. That's the first I've heard of that....

arsenal
December 24th, 2015, 22:56
The twins used to do a naked shower show.

bruce_nyc
December 24th, 2015, 23:00
Has anyone ever off'ed one of the bboys....?

francois
December 24th, 2015, 23:03
Yes, many times.

francois
December 25th, 2015, 10:50
Just goes to show you shouldn't believe everything you read on this forum! :^O

bkkmfj2648
December 25th, 2015, 14:31
Francois, please tell us the secret on "how" to off a BBoy?
I've tried many times but failed each time...

arsenal
December 25th, 2015, 15:39
Perhaps the secret to offing a BBoy is to be an attractive woman.

francois
December 25th, 2015, 17:28
Francois, please tell us the secret on "how" to off a BBoy?
I've tried many times but failed each time...

Jingle some bitcoins and they will do the dance with no pants. :^O

bruce_nyc
December 25th, 2015, 19:23
"Dancing with no pants" is not the same as "offing" one.... At least not in my book.

francois
December 25th, 2015, 21:47
I don't often off a BBoy but when I do they pay me. :^o

bruce_nyc
December 26th, 2015, 01:17
Now you're sounding like Bucky.... ;)

Tho I don't doubt Bucky gets loads ( literally, loads ) of free sex in Thailand. ;;)