View Full Version : Bangkok report 2015

a447
December 22nd, 2015, 10:48
I was sitting on my suitcase outside the front door waiting in the dark for the taxi to arrive.
Why am I doing this again? Do I really want to endure yet another long, boring trip to the airport, followed by a longer boring trip to Thailand? I loathe this part of the holiday and the very thought was making me feel physically ill. God, I was so sleepy I could hardly keep my eyes open.

Then I saw the taxi turn in and make its way up the drive. Still time to change my mind. As I walked towards the car the driver got out to put my suitcase in the back.

OMG!! Out stepped the most gorgeous, handsome, tall, slim, beautiful young (help me here - I'm running out of adjectives) Indian guy I'd ever laid eyes on! This was going to be a trip to the airport to remember.

I got into the passenger seat next to him and couldn't take my eyes off him. He roared down the drive. Slowly! Slowly! I want to savour this trip as long as I can!

I use taxis a lot and he e was unlike any taxi driver I'd ever used. Not only was he attractive, he also spoke English. Now, that's got to be a first. Whatsmore, he actually knew how to get to the airport. And he wore deoderant.

We got talking about this and that - the weather, my trip, bitcoins, yada yada. He told me he came from a tiny traditional village in a remote part of India and then described what life was like for him as a young guy.

I had a couple of questions but wasn't sure whether or not I should ask him. I had visions of him running around in a langot, the traditional skimpy loincloth. Did he wear one? Should I ask him?

I decided I should.

And yes, he did. All the guys did.

I needed more detail.

"Err....how do you put them on? Are they comfortable?"

Yes, apparently they are very comfortable and perfect for the hot climate.

"They let your balls breathe and keep them together," he explained.

I was about to ask him for some tissues.

I was desperate to ask him another question - do the guys in the village fool around with each other? Should I ask him?

I decided I shouldn't.

The long trip to the airport was over way to soon. He flashed me a beautiful smile as he handed me my suitcase. Lucky for him I was able to momentarily gain enough composure to put my hand in my pocket and extract an extra large tip for him.

Immigration in Bangkok was quite crowded for once. Damn! There are 6 lines snaking their way to the counter. But things have changed at Suvarnaphumi. The officials have finally gotten their act together and are processing the tourists really quickly - it only took about 20 minutes to get through the airport. I didn't see any Chinese tourists and never heard a word of Russian spoken. Exactly one hour after landing I was in my hotel room. Not bad.

I was still very tired and wanted to just sleep, but my nether regions had different ideas so at 8:30 I wandered down to Nature Boy. There were only 4 guys, but 2 are quite appealing. Both were tall and slim and, being NB, very masculine. So I called one over. I immediately recognised him - he was the handsome guy who spoke good English who I offed last visit. The guys now wear tight -fitting jocks, but there is still ready access to the goods.

Back in the room we lay naked on the bed sa-moking and chuck-wowing each other. It was now time to decide who was going to be top. I made the executive decision that it was going to be me.

He tried to lower himself onto my cock but he couldn't get it in, so he rolled over onto his stomach, parted his buttcheeks with his hands and invited me in. And off we went.

"Harder! Harder! Fuck me hard!"

So I have it all I had.

"Harder!"

WTF? I'm going as hard as I can. Give me a break - I'm not a fucking teenager any more!

I eventually collapsed, exhausted, on top of him. After a short rest, off I went again. Then another rest. Then off again.

I was totally spent so I withdrew, lay on my back and let him sa-moke me to a happy ending. And what a talented sa-moker he is! This is what makes the horrible journey to Thailand so worthwhile.

We both worked feverishly on his cock, but he couldn't cum. Oh well,.....

He went back to the bar and I headed out for a walk as it was still early - 11:00. Soi Twilight was very quiet with few people in the soi and both beer bars at the entrance had far fewer customers than usual. I then went over to Soi Yipun - the Japanese soi- but it was also very quiet. There are heaps of girls sitting outside the bars playing on their phones.

The girls there normally leave us farang alone, as they are only interested in Japanese men, but tonight, did to the lack of business, I had lots of girls running over to accost me. One girl was particularly aggressive. I told her she was wasting her time with me, but she obviously hasn't gotten past chapter 1 in her Japanese textbook as she then pulled my head down and pushed her tits into my face.

The Japanese don't have an equivalent for "Get the fuck away from me."

How do you say that it Thai?

scottish-guy
December 22nd, 2015, 15:16
I find the words "I no have money" does the trick every time

cdnmatt
December 22nd, 2015, 16:26

Well, "bpai lawt!" would be one way, but I'd be careful about saying that one. Might get you into trouble when saying it to a stranger. :) If basically means "fuck off!".

Probably best just to stick with "bpai leuuay", which simply means "go away", and isn't anywhere near as vulgar.

bruce_nyc
December 22nd, 2015, 17:57
Q : " How do you say, 'Get the fuck away from me.' .....in Thai...? "

A : " I have no money. "

=))

I am soooo gonna use that joke.......

a447
December 22nd, 2015, 18:35
I think Scottish-guy's suggestion might be safer in the circumstances! Lol.

I'm on a mission!

Besides being here for the obvious reason, I'm also here to look for something I can't easily get hold of back home. Well, I can but only if I'm willing to put down a substantial deposit and wait for two years. Even then there's no guarantee that I can get one.

So today I headed over to their store in Siam Paragon to see if they had one in stock. My visit started off on the right foot - I got a smile and a polite "sawatdee krap" from the doorman. But on entering the store everything went quickly downhill.

There were three shop assistants - one was busy on her mobile phone and the other two were just standing there looking bored shitless. I was totally ignored. I caught the eye of one and smiled but she just looked straight through me.

WTF?? I'm here with my Visa card in my pocket. I might just buy something! What's going on?

I walked up to one of the girls and asked her to come over to the display case. At first she pretended she didn't understand and started chatting with one of the other girls.

Then I realised what the problem was. I was wearing shorts when perhaps I should have been dressed up a bit more. I didn't fit their "image."

"Oh no! Not another fucking penniless expat pauper from Pattaya!" she was obviously thinking and treated me accordingly. Perhaps they should have a sign posted on the door: Dress Code Applies.

They didn't have what I was after but another model caught my eye. Now normally, they would ask if I wanted to try it on, but she just stood there in silence.

Well, fuck you!

I walked out of the shop totally incensed at the way I'd been treated. I'm now wondering whether or not I should shoot off an email to the head office and make a complaint. In all the years I've been coming here I've never been treated with such contempt. It's shoppers like us who pay their wage!

Never mind. They've got a few more stores in Bangkok and I've scheduled a few days in Kuala Lumpur on my way home to look for it if I can't find it here. Or maybe Singapore.

Grrrrr!

Ok, I'm now over it.

I went to Golden Cock, timing my visit to coincide with the departure of the farang who monopolises the guys in the afternoon. He was just leaving as I arrived, chatting with the guy I had come for.

We then sat down and enjoyed a drink whilst he put his hand up my shorts to massage my cock.

I've known this guy for about 4 years so we are very comfortable in each other's company. Everything is so relaxed and he always puts on an awesome performance for me. He starts off with a slow, sensual massage before getting down to business. He has the most beautiful butt, but it's for looking only - he's 100% top.

He also loves to be sa-moked and sits on my chest while I service him. Then into the 69 position for some hardcore action.

Time to fuck.

He has his favourite positions and I just let him take the lead and go with the flow. I get quite a workout because he changes positions frequently. I must have been a gymnast in another life!

He can go on forever and a day and I always end up throwing in the towel. But each time he fucks me I last longer and longer. Today I reckon I took it for around 20 minutes or so, but who's timing? Lol.

He then pulled out and rolled over for me to chuck-wow him. He knows the routine. His cumshot was rather disappointing, but I'm used to that. He's never been a big cummer and at the end of the day, you can't have it all.

We lay together chatting and kissing for a while before he got down between my legs to finish me with a blow job and chuck-wow.

We showered together and he stayed for another hour or so. As on previous holidays in Bangkok, he'll be my regular daytime off, which makes him happy as he knows he'll have reliable income while I'm in town.

So, where to tonight? Decisions, decisions.

bruce_nyc
December 22nd, 2015, 18:49
Curious. How much did you give him in total for all of that?

About the shop clerks.... It sounds like a big misunderstanding. Although they can be lazy... and not care about the customers as much as they should. They're almost never rude. The chatter between them was probably her saying something like, "Can you help him please? My English is no good." "No. You help him. Your English is good enough. Plus how will you ever learn if you don't try."

......something like that.

But the clerks are not the owners. And the owners aren't ever there. And it does show in the lax service you get. .....especially in the big malls.

They most certainly didn't care about your dress code or your net worth. That surely never entered their minds. That's for sure.

a447
December 22nd, 2015, 18:58
No, I don't believe a word of your explanation.

I mean, why didn't they even offer a smile? Is it that hard?

Why didn't the girl offer to let me try the item on?

Why no "sawatdee kaa"? You get that wherever you go in Thailand.

They were totally disinterested - they thought I couldn't afford it, end of story. They can go fuck themselves.

Now see what you've done? You've gotten me angry again! Grrrrr!

cdnmatt
December 22nd, 2015, 19:06
Pull a "Pretty Woman" on them. Walk into the shop looking like a millionaire, carrying a huge wad of 1000 baht notes. Show them the same disinterest they showed you, then walk out.

Nirish guy
December 23rd, 2015, 01:44
Actually that's the exact reverse of Pretty woman off course as in the movie they walked in looking like a total whore and then proceeded to buy all round - which if the shop assistants had of been nice would have fitted perfectly to A447's shopping model too I'm guessing :-)

Tobi
December 23rd, 2015, 03:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTtVVHg41kU

cdnmatt
December 23rd, 2015, 05:12
Actually that's the exact reverse of Pretty woman off course as in the movie they walked in looking like a total whore and then proceeded to buy all round - which if the shop assistants had of been nice would have fitted perfectly to A447's shopping model too I'm guessing :-)

You forget the movie. :)

She first walks into a shop by herself looking like a whore, then they scorn her, and tell her to get out. So she goes back to the hotel crying to the manager, and he hooks her up with a friend who owns a clothing store. She proceeds to buy the town, then goes back to the first store looking like a princess with tons of shopping bags in her hand and says, "You guys work on commission, right? Big mistake! Big big mistake!", then walks out.

bruce_nyc
December 23rd, 2015, 07:28
Like I said, if the owner isn't there..... then the owner isn't there. Probably is never there.
They don't work on commission... They're probably paid like 30 Baht per hour to sit there just so the store doesn't look empty. And they're probably teenagers who probably can't speak a single word of English. The type of excellent customer service you're expecting doesn't happen accidentally, or naturally. It takes an enormous effort and hard work to diligently maintain it. .....and many shop owner's simply don't. End of story.

Probably the owner is the wife of some rich guy.... and she couldn't be bothered with such "managerial" duties. ;)

Oh, and also, I've *never* been asked, "Would you like to try that on?" Never in Thailand. Never in the USA. Never even at the Versace or Prada stores on 5th Ave. This isn't a 1955 movie. If you want to try something on, say, "Excuse me. Do you have a fitting room where I could try this on please?" That works every time. ;)

a447
December 23rd, 2015, 11:04
Sorry, Bruce, but your explanation just doesn't hold water in this case.

The item I was after is made by probably the most famous retailer of this product in the world; one of the reasons it is rather expensive is because their stores are only found in high -end shopping malls and beautifully fitted out. And they certainly don't employ teenagers. In other stores I've visited over the years the employees are all immaculately dressed, speak perfect English, are extremely polite and have an excellent technical knowledge of the product. As a consumer, all of that is part of what I'm paying for and so I have a right to that standard of service. The company would be horrified if they knew how their employees were treating potential customers.

If you've ever been in Cartier (no, it wasn't there) you'll know what kind of customer service I'm talking about. And I didn't get it. None of what you said would apply to employees in Cartier.

Back to happier things.

After yesterday's romp in the sack I decided that would be it for the day. No more sex. But I ventured out just before midnight and found myself outside Screwboys. I thought I'd have one drink, ogle the guys a bit and then go to bed.

They opened the door for me and tried to push me inside, but they had a show in progress and I wasn't interested. Thinking I'd come back after the show I asked the doorman how many guys they had working. Thirty, he said. Yeah, right! I don't think I've ever seen 30 guys in Screwboys, certainly not at that time of night. Four boys from the bar were hanging around outside waiting for the show to finish. That was probably it. When I was told drinks are 350 baht, I left.

I headed on down to Super A. I was the only customer. I chose a young handsome guy to sit with me. It's always a gamble there because you sometimes don't know the size of the package you're going to be playing with. Some guys show their hardons on stage, others don't. In this case I just saw him standing in the dark wearing a pair of black jocks.

Normally I don't go for skinny twinks, but he was very nice-looking. He told me his name was Joe and that he was from Myanmar. Bonus! I put my hand down his pants. Oh dear! I'd missed out again. Still, I was grateful that at least he didn't have any mooks or silicone. You have to look on the bright side. Lol.

We chatted for about an hour. He was very shy and although he spent most of that time giving me a massage, his hands never went anywhere near my cock. And he never got hard the whole time.

A customer appeared and all the boys - there were about 5 - jumped up on stage. One sported a very impressive member which he was rubbing enthusiastically. I wanted him! So I quickly finished my drink, gave Joe a tip and called the other guy over.

His name is Bun. And Bun was fun. He's from Isaan. Say no more. As soon as he sat down his cock was out and his hand was inside my shorts. He was hard for the entire time and we took turns wanking him. Every now and then he'd lean over and kiss me and start feverishly jerking my cock at the same time.

I stayed with him until the bar closed at 2. I did think about offing him as he'd be an excellent top, but by now I was very sleepy and my hand was about to fall off, so I went home alone. Besides, I was still feeling the effects of the pounding I'd had earlier.

a447
December 23rd, 2015, 21:37
My guy was dressed and waiting for me when I entered Golden Cock. But I decided I'd stay for one drink. As soon as we sat down he had his hand up my shorts and got down to business. Within seconds he had me hard and ready for action. This guy knows how to work a cock, even in the confines of a pair of shorts. No uncomfortable jerking or clumsy groping, just a smooth rhythmical action. What a talent!

All the time he was kissing me softly on the cheek and talking dirty.

"I very horny today. I fuck you hard long time. Ok?"

Sure, no problem.

Back in the room he dropped his pants and out popped a boner, pointing to the ceiling. Shit! He wasn't joking ; he IS horny.

He knows how much I love his gorgeous butt so after coming out of the shower he lays on his stomach to let me enjoy the view. I put my head on it, using it as a pillow and as I caressed it he slowly spread his legs so I had access to the goods. He's the type of guy who knows exactly what I like and willingly accommodates without having to be asked. It's one of the benefits of sticking to the same guy every day.

After the regular foreplay - 69 - he started his massage routine, kissing me passionately all over, his hands reaching every nook and cranny.

I sensed he urgently wanted to fuck. Today I intended to take his cock for at least half an hour, but I failed miserably. In fact, I think I lasted less than 20 minutes. This was because today he was so horny and really gave it to me hard. After going through his favourite positions he put me on the missionary position, closed his eyes and went at it like a madman. That's when I finally threw in the towel. So I obviously have a long way to go before I can lay claim to being a power bottom! Lol.

He ripped off the condom and lay on his back.

"I want to cum! I want to cum!"

Normally I have to grasp his cock in a particular way to chuck-wow him - he has his very own technique and insists that I do it his way, but today he didn't bother. He let me just grab it and jerk it my way.

He was so horny he came in less than a minute. Now, that's definitely a first for him. And what a huge orgasm! I scrambled to stop the cum running down his sides and dripping onto the sheets but I couldn't catch it all in time. He made quite a mess!

He then finished me off, very enthusiastically as usual. This guy just gives it his all.

Wow! What has he been on today? Give me some!

He couldn't explain his horniness but said he woke up that way this morning and resisted the urge to rub one out because he was seeing me today. Mmmm....

It's now getting late. Time to head out again.

thaiguest
December 24th, 2015, 07:29
No, I don't believe a word of your explanation.

I mean, why didn't they even offer a smile? Is it that hard?

Why didn't the girl offer to let me try the item on?

Why no "sawatdee kaa"? You get that wherever you go in Thailand.

They were totally disinterested - they thought I couldn't afford it, end of story. They can go fuck themselves.

Now see what you've done? You've gotten me angry again! Grrrrr!
In downtown Bangkok it's all about dress code. Be a pauper but dress like a millionaire and you get all their attention-until they find out you're a pauper. I went into a highrise building to visit my airline's office in order to change my ticket. I was dressed "american" casual like Steve Jobs did and I was treated like a leper by security, by people in the elevator and by the airline staff.

cdnmatt
December 24th, 2015, 07:39
Yeah, dress code is fairly important here for some reason, but I'm used to it now. I have two sets of clothes -- one of inside the house, and one for outside. Always keep a set of "outside" clothes behind me on a chair in my office. My "inside" clothes are just crappy basketball shorts, sweat shorts, worn out shirts, etc... but they're light, comfortable, and keep me cool during the warm months.

Every time I leave though, even if it's just around the corner to a mom & pop shop to grab some water or a couple beer, I always throw on the set of "outside" clothes I have behind me on the chair. Nice, long heavy jeans, proper shirt, etc. Right when I get back home though, I strip down, and throw my inside clothes back on. :)

Jellybean
December 24th, 2015, 10:37
How many times have I said to you a447, that looking like Sir Les Patterson is not a good look, especially in a hi-so store in Siam Paragon. On several occasions IтАЩve said that you really need to pay more attention to your appearance. You know you scrub up well when you make the effort. ;)

Ok, all joking aside, after reading your post I felt the depth of your anger a447. I think you were spot on with your description of the reasons for the indifference, bordering on rudeness of the sales assistants.

IтАЩve always been treated well by shop staff in Thailand, my normal dress code during the day, and in this heat, is knee-length shorts. But then again, I donтАЩt think they were really hi-so shops. The nearest IтАЩve come to a hi-so shop is the BMW sales display at Siam Paragon, where IтАЩve wandered around several times, on different occasions, looking longingly at the cars on display. No sales staff ever approached me . . . so, following your post, I now know the reason why, - it was my shorts that gave me away as a penniless, window-shopping fa-r├аng!

Turning now to your reports of your numerous day and night sexual shenanigans, which, as always, IтАЩm enjoying reading. But I also noted that you said you are a, тАШman on a missionтАЩ. Strangely enough, thatтАЩs precisely what I thought after reading your previous trip report. IтАЩm almost afraid to ask, but what exactly is your mission this time? :-ss

a447
December 24th, 2015, 12:37
Jellybean, please do not cat aspersions on Sir Les! I'll have you know that in Australia he is considered an icon of the diplomatic corps and is very well-respected by all. He's sophisticated, educated (he graduated with honours from Moonee Ponds Primary School) and, of course, he's done pioneering work as Chairman of the Australian Cheese Board. He was recently honoured by the Governor-General for introducing individually wrapped Kraft cheese slices into Switzerland. It has lead to a revival in popularity of fondue in that country and added thousands of dollars to Australia 's economy. And as for his dress-sense, he's considered the epitome of style so yes, I'd love to be able to afford to wear his clothes. I think I'd look good in polyester, no worries!

But back to my mission. It's to buy a certain product which I can't readily get hold of back home. That's why I was in Siam Paragon. I didn't find it there either so I'm going to Kuala Lumpur on my way home to see if I can lay my hands on one. If I can't find one there, I'll drop into Singapore. The manufacturer is only making a few of the particular model I'm after and they are sold as soon as they hit the store. You have to be in the store on the day one arrives and grab it then and there. I can pre-order one from the authorised dealer back home but there's at least a 2 year wait, and even then there's no guarantee I'll get one. And I'm not prepared to wait - I want it NOW!! I'm willing to pay more than the RRP as I'd be able to sell it at a nice profit (not that I would).

Now, what was the other reason I'm in Thailand? Oh yes, Thai cock.

Super A has gone downhill - not that it was ever very far up. I arrived around 10:30 and was the only customer. The first guy I chose was Matt (Max? Man?) He's very masculine and had a nice body. The mama-san clinched the deal when she told me he was from Isaan. He sat down and immediately displayed the goods. Mmmm.....a bit small for an Isaan boy, but quite reasonable. He touched my leg but that's all - his hand never ventured anywhere near my cock. After a bit of conversation we went quiet and just sat there in silence. All went pear-shaped when he pulled out his phone and showed me photos of his two children! He went onto Facebook and then started playing a game!

I quickly finished my drink and waved him a bit so fond goodbye.

The next guy is the most handsome boy in the bar - when he smiles he's gorgeous. His name is Yo and he's from Myanmar. As soon as I saw him I remembered he'd sat with me on my last visit. As soon as I put my hand down his pants I realised why I didn't get him to sit with me every night last time I was there - his cock is very, very small. He did manage to get it up once but only for a few seconds. It had tripled in size and was now about 12 centimetres (I'm being generous here). He is a trained masseur and gave me a wonderful leg and neck massage, removing all the stiffness. He failed miserably in removing any stiffness from my cock, no matter how hard he tried. And try he did. Any boy who puts his hand on my cock gets a generous tip, so to speak.

But I still hadn't found a big cock so I decided to choose yet another guy. Billy came and sat with me. He's from Laos. His cock was like an iron rod and it stayed that way the entire time. Amazing. And a respectable size to boot. Unlike Yo, he not only put his hand up my shorts, he actually put it inside my jocks and gave me a real hands-on experience. In the end I was put off by the constant pressure to off him. It became unbearable as we got closer to closing time. So I left.

Super A has a few fems who are really annoying. As I'm sitting there enjoying myself they prance around in front of us, touching my leg, feigning horror at our antics, shoving their arse in my face, grabbing the guy's nipples, etc.

But I bet I end up there again tonight.

francois
December 24th, 2015, 12:54
a447, your adventures brought to mind the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears with almost the same ending!

Goldilocks ran down the stairs, opened the door, and ran away into the forest. And she never returned to the home of the three boyz.

Hope you do return and find some porridge that is just right for you. :p

a447
December 25th, 2015, 13:34
We lay on the bed chatting before the main event. We both thought we'd like to experiment a little too spice things up so started discussing different positions. He already has quite a repertoire and I just follow his lead and let him have his way with me.

His favourite position is me lying flat on my stomach with my legs together, but today he turned 45 degrees to fuck me sideways. He then turned another 45 degrees so our heads were opposite each other and his feet were on my shoulders. It was like a scene out of a porn movie. If only I had a mirror to watch!

Watching the occasional hetero porn, I get the impression that gays are more inventive when it comes to fucking positions. Soi Twilight fuck shows tend to illustrate that point. I love the way he is so adventurous and is always willing to try something new. Unfortunately, some positions require an extra large cock, and although he is from Isaan he doesn't possess a nine incher.

We decided that today we'd watch some porn to get some more ideas.

After we'd finished he praised me for hanging in so long. He reckons he had fucked me for around 40 minutes but it was nowhere near that - more like half. I always feel a bit guilty when I give up because I know how much he likes to fuck, but I'm doing my best!

Although he wasn't as horny as the day before, he came quickly with a chuck -wow. Not surprising, as he must surely be close to cumming after so much fucking. How does he manage to last so long? It's not as though he stops every now and then to keep from cumming - he has incredible stamina and just keeps banging away relentlessly. I sometimes wonder how long he'd last of I let him finish.

I headed over to Hotmale around 10:30. At first the soi seemed packed, but it turned out those people were all the touts. I walked down the soi but I was the only farang.
Dreamboys are advertising drinks for 500 baht!!! I guess that's their new normal. I was tempted to go inside to check out how empty the bar was but instead I ended up at Hotmale.

When I entered, the place was pretty deserted. Oh dear, and this is supposed to be high season. They had lots of boys on stage, as per usual, and most of them were familiar to me.

The best place for a bit of interaction with the boys is in the stairwell at the back of the bar so I headed off to have a smoke. I was soon joined by a Vietnamese guy and we chatted a bit. Then a guy with dyed brown hair turned up, said hello and quickly flopped out his massive member, but only for a second or two so there was no getting my hand on it. I was sitting right at the end of the stairs the boys come down so I got to see them close up and was able to exchange a few words with them.

I went back inside to look at the boys. Then I saw him! Number 20. OMG, what a cutie! A small, slim guy who looked rather young. Had he not been working in the bar, I would have thought he was about 15. We made sure contact and he smiled at me. God, he's just gorgeous!

The show began and lo and behold he turned up in the big cock show! Along with the Vietnamese guy I'd chatted to earlier!

After the show I made my was quickly over to the stairwell and sure enough, they both turned up for a chat. Mr Cutie is 2O years old and is also from Vietnam. We were also joined by a couple more Vietnamese guys and a couple from Myanmar. They were all after an off but lacked the business nous to encourage the customer. Someone needs to tell them that of they gave the customer a quick look at the goods, or even better a quick feel, they'd multiply their chances tenfold. Well, with me they would! Although Mr Cutie was too young for me - I could not have sex with someone who looks young, even though he is of legal age.

I went back to my seat and Mr Cutie came and joined me. He told me he was top only and that he could fuck for a long time. Mmmm......perhaps I could make an exception. No, I couldn't. But if you are into the perfect twink, he's definitely for you.

After the show I went to Super A. The two customers got up and left as I walked in (was it something I said?) and I found myself alone again in the bar. The boys who were still awake lined up in front of me. Mmmm...who haven't I sat with yet?

I chose a quite attractive boy. He looked very familiar. He sat down and before I could reach inside his briefs his drink arrived. He then pulled out his rock-hard cock and put my hand on it. Oh, nooo! A mook! He's the guy who sat with me on my last visit. I transnational now. To make things worse, his cock was really small. Fuck!!!

I want interested in his cock - it was a real turn-off- and he was only interested in watching the soap opera on TV. He had to go!

I finished my drink and thanked him. Off he went. The mama-san has been pushing me every night to sit with a Cambodian guy but he isn't really my type. But there wasn't much choice so I relented. There were 4 others available but it would be a shame to wake them.

As soon as he sat down he pulled down the front of my shorts and stayed giving me blow job. WTF?? Whoa! Not here!

"It ok. No have customer."

Mmmm...he's right. There were no other customers and I didn't have to worry about the boys; they've seen it all before and couldn't give a fuck. So we moved further down the bar to a darker area and I let him go for it. I sat there chatting to the mama-san ("See? I tell you he good boy!") and enjoying a drink while he worked feverishly on my cock.

It was time to cum, so time to go. I thanked him for his special service and rewarded him handsomely. I wandered back to the hotel with a huge smile on my face.

anonone
December 25th, 2015, 16:15
Very nice, a447. Almost making want to spend some time in Bangkok now.

The perfect twink with a huge cock...and frisky fun to boot. :D

a447
December 25th, 2015, 20:05
It was 3 pm - time to pick up my guy. Before we started I suggested we check out some porn for some new ideas. But there was no need. He'd obviously been doing his homework.

"Today I do new one."

What is it, I wondered.

"I don't tell you!"

Ok. I like surprises; I'll just go with the flow as usual.

It was kind of like the reverse position we did yesterday (and today, too!) but there was one modification. Instead of me lying on my back and him doing a 180 degree, he put me on my back with my legs in the air, put his feet either side of my head and attempted entry. It turned out to be more difficult than it seemed as he had a bit of trouble getting it in. Finally he succeeded and off he went. I had an awesome view of his butt as it bounced up and down. And I managed to reach down and massage his butthole at the same time. Wow!!

I think I've just discovered a new favourite position!

As he was leaving I said I'd pick him up same time tomorrow. But he seemed a bit hesitant. What was the matter?

He threw a spanner in the works - two, actually. It turns out there is a big birthday bash in the bar tomorrow for his friend - they were decorating the bar today with balloons and flowers -and I sensed he really wanted to join in the fun. And the regular farang, who didn't turn up today is coming up from Pattaya to celebrate with the boys.

There was an awkward silence.

"Err....tomorrow you can come at 6 o'clock?"

WTF? No! No way! How am I supposed to hang on until 6 without sex?? Impossible!

"Sure. No problem. See you at 6," I said with a forced smile.

Fuck!!

Oh well, if I get up early enough maybe I can just go for a massage and a quick happy ending. That should keep me satisfied until I can see him.

a447
December 26th, 2015, 13:11
I arrived at FreshBoys at 10, just in time for the show. Although the soi was devoid of customers there were about 20 in the bar. Not bad; things seem to be looking up. The show was an insipid affair and the guys who appeared on stage after are not much better. Nothing here for me, so I left. Beer 350 baht.

It was only 11 so where to now? Should I go back to Hotmale and off cute number 20? I decided I shouldn't. I still can't get over how young he looks.

Super A had a party tonight so I went there instead.

I arrived to a totally dead bar. So, where's the party?? Where are all the boys? Where are the customers? Perhaps I'd arrived too early. I decided to have one beer and wait and see.

I was pounced on immediately by the Cambodian guy who had sa-moked me the previous evening. He's actually more unattractive than I'd previously thought - when he was sa-moking me I only had to look at the back of his head - but tonight he looked quite ugly and very desperate. He came and sat with me but I waved him away. Undaunted, he started massaging my leg. I removed his hand but he then grabbed my cock.

"I sa-moke you. Ok?"

"No thanks. Not tonight,"

Mama-san came and sat next to me. I told him I was't interested in the boy, but there's something funny going on here. Every night I've been in Super A he has been pressuring me to take him. He never recommends any other guy, only the Cambodian. Are they a couple, perhaps? Or does the mama-san get a commission from the guy? Who knows, but it is very annoying and a little suspicious.

The only way to rid myself of him was to quickly choose a guy, so I called over a Lao boy who I'd sat with on my previous trip. He's quite good-looking and has a reasonably sized cock and is up for some fun. But like last time he started pestering me to take him upstairs or back to the hotel. It got annoying so it was time to change boys again.

I glanced over at a guy lying on the sofa looking at his mobile and playing with himself. He'd actually been working on that dick the whole time I was there so I figured it would be up and ready for some action.

He sat down without saying a word and went back to his mobile phone and his cock, which was still soft. I put my hand on it but he just brushed it away and continued rubbing it. WTF?? No conversation, no action - he never even looked at me once!
Bye!!

As I was searching for someone else, 2 farang came downstairs, followed by my old flame, Bo. Mama-san told me they'd taken him upstairs to fuck him. Three more customers then arrived and one immediately called Bo over. Without even ordering a drink he took him upstairs. Bo is bottom only -and a power bottom at that - but God knows how he will be able to sit down tonight after so much pounding in such a short time.

It was like Central Station at rush -hour, as when Bo reappeared from upstairs, another customer took the Lao boy up for some action. I've often wondered how Super A remains open, but then they have busy nights like this. With drinks, the room charge and the off fee (I'm presuming you still pay the off, even if you take him upstairs) they are raking in the baht.

Then suddenly I found myself the only customer. So up rushed the Cambodian again, quickly followed by the mama-san.

"He good boy. Have no customer now so he can sa-moke you. Same last night. You give him big tip. I remember. Ok? He sa-moke you now."

Within seconds he had his lips wrapped around my cock. I told him I want interested. As I was fending him off, the Lao boy I'd sat with earlier came over and started passionately kissing me. He was all over me, unbuttoning my shirt and rubbing my nipples. He then whispered in my ear that he'd wait for me outside the bar.

I managed to break free and the Cambodian guy finally gave up and moved to another sofa. The Lao boy then sat with me and started rubbing my cock. I asked him about his encounter upstairs. The guy had fucked him.

"He have very big cock. Like this," he said, pointing to my bottle of Singha.

"No problem?" I enquired.

"No problem. I bottom only. I like big cock. He cum on my face. I like!"

Eeow! Yuk! I'd just kissed him on the cheek! I felt physically ill.

It was now close to closing time and realising I couldn't compete I decided to leave alone.

I reached into my pocket to pay and lo and behold I only found three 20 baht notes.

When I arrived at the bar I had two 1000 baht notes, a number of 100 notes and the three 20s.

Mama-san looked concerned.

"I know you have two 1000 baht notes. I see before. Moment please,"

With that he got up and went over to the bar. Oh dear, are they going to call in the heavies? Lol. I saw him talking to the boys I'd tipped. He came back.

" I speak to boys. Maybe you mistake and give 1000 baht tip, not 100. Boy say you don't give 1000 note."

I don't believe for a second that any of the boys took the money from my pocket. More than likely I had indeed made a mistake in the dark. One thing's for sure, there are a couple of very happy boys. Merry Christmas! Lol.

The mama-san accompanied me back to the hotel to collect the money.

Oh well, you live and learn.

latintopxxx
December 27th, 2015, 07:37
funny guy, u go to a whore house and r surprised that the whores r getting fucked multiple times!? I'm actually turned on by grabbing a freshly fucked gogo. The concept of taking turns pounding him is great. Thats whats he's there for.

a447
December 27th, 2015, 09:12
I was actually more surprised seeing guys going upstairs with customers. It's not something I've often witnessed in Super A. And certainly not the same guy.

I was getting really horny and decided to go to Golden Cock an hour earlier, just in case my guy was ready. But the farang was still there. A new guy, Vee, was sitting by himself and immediately came over to join me. My guy was sitting at the bar and looked a bit concerned. Was I going to off Vee instead? I smiled and waved at him to assure him it was ok.

Vee put my hand on his cock. Mmmm...nice. Very nice. I felt it grow in my hand and he pulled out so I could have a closer inspection. Beautiful! And a perfect size for me.

We sat together for about half an hour getting to know each other. He had a day job but works in the bar on his day off and sometimes at night.

The farang finally left and it was time to go, but I told him I'd be back for him later in the evening around 11.

My guy just loves being sa-moked. After I've had my way with his butt, he lays on his back and I kneel down next to the bed and service him, basically until I'm worn out. We then get into the 69 position so he can work on me. Then it's time for the main event.

Being the last time we'd be seeing each other this trip, I was determined to hang in there until he was ready to cum, and I actually did quite well - I managed to go the distance. It would have been well over half an hour of full-on hard fucking. I've been pounded hard before but never has a guy been able to last so long. Amazing, considering I've already been working on his cock.

I could hardly get up from the bed after we had finished. Now, that's what I call a fuck! We were both exhausted. We showered and lay back on the bed for a cuddle and a chat. He suggested we have a threescome later tonight with Vee but the way I was feeling, more sex tonight was out of the question.

Famous last words!

I went to Soi Twilight around 10 and was glad to see it was quite busy. I had a quick look into x-boys (next to Banana bar) but the show had already started and I thought it would be hard to get a seat - it was packed. So I went to Hotmail to take a last look at number 20. I got to the top of the stairs and changed my mind. I wanted to see something different so I went back to X-boys. I managed to secure a seat near the stage. The Chinese were out in numbers and there was a rowdy group sitting behind me.

I wasn't expecting much from the show - been there, done that - but it was surprisingly entertaining. Excellent, in fact. Enough cock to go around the globe if you joined them all together. But the highlight for me was the ending - a chuck-wow show.

A guy came out, sat on a chair and off he went. Unfortunately, he was not very well endowered and had trouble getting it up. Money started appearing in the jar to encourage him. The Chinese group behind me contributed handsomely.

Then a second guy came out - one of the guys in the big cock show. Now you're talking! After about 5 minutes of feverish jerking , the first guy stood up and came. Mmm...nice load. The second guy then stood up, moved to the front of the stage, bent his knees, threw his head back and let out a groan and proceeded to spray cum all over the stage. It went everywhere because his cock was pointing towards the ceiling. I think the group in the front seat got sprayed as well. Just awesome! I could watch chuck -wow shows all night and never get tired of seeing guys cum.

I left the bar horny again. So off to Golden Cock to pick up Vee.

We showered and got down to business. He had obviously gotten a few pointers from my guy as he basically did the same thing. After I'd had my way with his butt he sat on my chest so I could suck him. Then into 69. This is where the similarities came to an abrupt halt.

He had no idea how to sa-moke. It was terrible! Ouch! Strange, considering he is 100% gay. He then began to chuck-wow me but again, he was hopeless. It's alright for him to go at it like a madman, but he has an advantage - a foreskin. Enough! Let's fuck.

In it went. Fantastic! I was really going to enjoy this. He started off by inserting it slowly and teasing me a little. He got it all the way in, closed his eyes and off he went. And then he stopped.

"I cum already."

WTF??? You mean, that's it?? You've finished? But...but...we've only just started!

He didn't even last two minutes.

When you're on a good thing you should stick with it. My fault - I wanted to try someone different. A disappointing end to an otherwise fantastic Bangkok holiday.

I'm off to Chiang Mai today.

christianpfc
December 27th, 2015, 11:35
Can you elaborate on Golden Cock please? (times, number of boys, how are they dressed) I vaguely remember boys fully dressed, for which I will not pay. However if another regular customer is in and engages the boys, I would watch with interest or even join if appropriate.

dinagam
December 27th, 2015, 13:25
About the pushy mamasan at Super A, I had a similar experience earlier this year. Although I was already comfortable with a Lao guy seated next to me, she kept asking if I wanted another Lao guy instead. After being pestered too frequently I had to tell him to go away.

a447
December 27th, 2015, 14:07
It's the male mamasan not that annoying ladyboy. She kept her distance from me.

Christian, they mainly wear jeans but 2 of the 6 or so boys wear shorts for easy access. I think they open around 1 and close at 1:30. They never seem to have any customers apart from me and the farang. We keep the bar going, it seems.

Andaman!
December 27th, 2015, 17:53
A447 - sorry to read you had a disappointing session with Vee. I offed him earlier this month and loved every moment. A cute gay guy with good English. Versatile, very sensual with his hands and mouth and a good fuck. He is high on my agenda to see again.

a447
December 27th, 2015, 20:51
Did you fuck him? He was reluctant to bottom for me. But yes, he's a nice guy.

Smiles
December 27th, 2015, 23:28
Carry on puleeeeeze a447. Getting one's self saturated by torrents of Other People's gushing sperm ~ without even asking!! ~ is a hell of a lot more refreshing (sort of) than being sexually attracted to a loose bitcoin accidently rolling across a gogo boy's stage.

December 28th, 2015, 04:21
Carry on puleeeeeze a447. Getting one's self saturated by torrents of Other People's gushing sperm ~ without even asking!! ~ is a hell of a lot more refreshing (sort of) than being sexually attracted to a loose bitcoin accidently rolling across a gogo boy's stage.
And disappearing down his crack (if one is to stay true to the a447 genre).

christianpfc
December 30th, 2015, 15:41
Based on these reports, I went to Super A and Nature Boy recently (27.12.), to find pickings very poor (details in Dec report).

I don't have any problems with staff there, sometimes they suggest a boy, but usually they leave me alone (bordering on ignoring me).

christianpfc
January 1st, 2016, 09:45
The Japanese don't have an equivalent for "Get the fuck away from me."

I once read on hornet (from memory, my translation): If you are looking for sex, go far away and don't come back.
In Thai р╣Др╕Ыр╣Др╕Бр╕ер╣Др╕б ╣Ир╕Бр╕ер╕▒р╕Ъ bpai glai m├вi gl├аp http://www.thai2english.com/search.aspx ... 1%E0%B8%9A (http://www.thai2english.com/search.aspx?q=%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%81 %E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%81%E0%B 8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A)

When the boy who tried to steal my camera (and 200 Baht, I didn't tell him I noticed the theft) had the audacity to ask for taxi money, I told him р╕нр╕нр╕Бр╣Др╕Ыр╣Ар╕е ╕в ├▓k bpai loie (leave now) http://www.thai2english.com/search.aspx ... 5%E0%B8%A2 (http://www.thai2english.com/search.aspx?q=%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%84 %E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%A2)

gregvc
January 2nd, 2016, 13:56
Men factory sauna. Worse than 3 months ago. NYE only 5 customers until 2 am.lights even dimmer. No condoms to be seen. Farang 159 baht / thai 109. Even my thai bf disagrees with that. The few that came after we're couples escaping g o d. The owner must have heaps of spare cash. Heave is sooooooo much better.

loke
January 21st, 2016, 18:29
500 baht for a drink in soi twilight ? I am not keen on going back there, it was 200 last time I went.

a447
January 22nd, 2016, 07:14
Back in the days of 200 baht drinks in Soi Twilight they were catering for a different market - farang.

Now the market has completely changed; it's mainly Chinese. The bars soon realised that no matter what they charge for drinks, the sheer number of well-heeled Chinese visitors means there will always be enough of them who are willing to pay exorbitant prices. Even if it's only 10%, that's a hell of a lot of people.

Oliver
January 22nd, 2016, 16:59
I spent forty minutes in Hotmale last night....I'm a rare visitor. A diet Coke cost 380. On the plus side, three or four cute dancers, though one had desecrated his body with an assortment of tattoos. Saw three "acts" of their show. Unimpressed. But then I always am, which is why I rarely go.

One odd thing about Soi Twilight; I was having a drink in Dicks watching the passers-by. I was surprised how many of the guys had dyed blonde hair....is this in fashion in Bangkok at the moment?

llz
January 22nd, 2016, 19:00
One odd thing about Soi Twilight; I was having a drink in Dicks watching the passers-by. I was surprised how many of the guys had dyed blonde hair....is this in fashion in Bangkok at the moment?

These damned blond hair ... another turn-off for me and probably many farangs as well ...

thaiguest
January 22nd, 2016, 20:03
Back in the days of 200 baht drinks in Soi Twilight they were catering fo different market - farang.

Now the market has completely changed; it's mainly Chinese. The bars soon realised that no matter what they charge for drinks, the sheer number of well-heeled Chinese visitors means there will always be enough of them who are willing to pay exorbitant prices. Even if it's only 10%, that's a hell of a lot of people.

Watching from Dick's Caf├й I see groups of Chinese being ushered into some of the Go Go bars in a manner that shows they're expecting them.
I suspect that these customers are getting a discounted deal and are not paying B500 per drink.

loke
January 23rd, 2016, 01:35
I spent forty minutes in Hotmale last night....I'm a rare visitor. A diet Coke cost 380. On the plus side, three or four cute dancers, though one had desecrated his body with an assortment of tattoos. Saw three "acts" of their show. Unimpressed. But then I always am, which is why I rarely go.

I think this is an Asian thing at the moment. Thais try to copy the hairstyles from both Koreans and Japanese fashion . And maybe Asian visitors like it , I have really no problem with it , but lets hope it will not become a habit....

a447
January 23rd, 2016, 09:10
I suspect that these customers are getting a discounted deal and are not paying B500 per drink.

I think you may be correct. The bar owners have probably cut some deal with Chinese tour companies, with kick-backs/commissions flying in all directions,

corky
January 23rd, 2016, 13:11
Whether it's 500 Baht or 380 Baht for a drink it's still way too expensive even if there is a show. I'm not suggesting that you shouldn't go once or twice to see the shows if you haven't been before but after your curiosity has been satisfied then do yourself a favor and get down to Silom Soi 4 for a 75 Baht drink.

Yes, 75 Baht, and Soi 4 is full of gay guys looking for company and there's no Off charge. The downside for some is that you have to make a bit of an effort chatting to people rather than calling out a number to the waiter but you might find a real treasure who will do you for free :-o Every bar there has wi fi so you can use grindr or hornet to check their availability.

I know people who can't abide the prices in Soi Twilight any more and always go to Silom Soi 4. They buy a bottle of 100 Pipers and suddenly they're the most popular guy on the street with boys flocking round to say Hello and to introduce their friends. Others Off a guy from Twilight and take them to eat and drink in Soi 4 rather than pay the outrageous prices in the gogo bars.

latintopxxx
January 23rd, 2016, 13:15
Like everything there is a group discount. The punters are paying full price and the tour company gets a kick back, just like when they steer tour groups to certain stores where they receive a commission (another word for kick back) on all purchases. Called doing business.

christianpfc
January 24th, 2016, 10:49
I never spotted organized tours entering or leaving a bar, not even walking in the soi. Somehow Soi Twilight managed to get into tourism magazines and websites. It's a tourist trap, like these awful floating markets (my opinion).

Yes, 75 Baht, and Soi 4 is full of gay guys looking for company and there's no Off charge.
It has been a while (3 years?) that I spotted a cute boy not accompanied by a Farang. Anyway, you are comparing apples with oranges, Pattaya is the place to go instead of Soi Twilight for reasonable drink prices, off fees, tip expectation and better attitudes.

firecat69
January 24th, 2016, 20:49
Yes, 75 Baht, and Soi 4 is full of gay guys looking for company and there's no Off charge.
It has been a while (3 years?) that I spotted a cute boy not accompanied by a Farang. .[/quote]

Well at least your definition of a cute boy!

anonone
January 24th, 2016, 21:09

These damned blond hair ... another turn-off for me and probably many farangs as well ...

I actually find the blond hair quite attractive on most of the Asian guys.

lego
January 24th, 2016, 21:29
I actually find the blond hair quite attractive on most of the Asian guys.
Me too, and I think it is perfectly understandable that some want to stand out where everyone's natural hair color is the same.

thaiguest
January 24th, 2016, 22:02
es, 75 Baht, and Soi 4 is full of gay guys looking for company and there's no Off charge.[/quote]
It has been a while (3 years?) that I spotted a cute boy not accompanied by a Farang. .[/quote]

Well at least your definition of a cute boy![/quote]
I see many boys with cute Farangs. A reality check for sure-good thing that money talks here still.

thaiguest
January 24th, 2016, 22:14
I never spotted organized tapproachedntering or leaving a bar, not even walking in the soi. Somehow Soi Twilight managed to get into tourism magazines and websites. It's a tourist trap, like these awful floating markets (my opinion).

It has been a while (3 years?) that I spotted a cute boy not accompanied by a Farang. Anyway, you are comparing apples with oranges, Pattaya is the place to go instead of Soi Twilight for reasonable drink prices, off fees, tip expectation and better attitudes.
The groups I see entering the bars are not led by a flag holder but I notice that they make a beeline for a particular venue and enter and the touts don't give them the usual speel. It looks to me that they're expected.
Re available boys in Silom Soi 4; I have only been approached by 40ish hustlers well practiced in promising much but delivering little. Now if I were still young and cute the story might be different...