View Full Version : ** GOOGIES NOT FOR SALE **

American Teacher-old
June 29th, 2006, 14:18
This message is intended to set the record straight concerning the lies that have been viciously thrown about concerning Googie's Restaurant. Googie himself has asked that I relay the information that his restaurant IS NOT, WAS NOT, and WILL NOT be for sale anytime soon. In fact, he is outraged that people would spread these supposedly "verified," "from the horse's mouth" lies without checking with him first.

Now, it is one thing to share information that has already been released via a press release (or the like), but to callously spread innuendo and gossip that is not true is damaging to people's business and their reputation. I for one understand Googie's frustration and hope that the two individuals involved in this false information scam publicly apologize for their behavior.

On Behalf of Googie Himself,
Respectfully Yours,
Chris

bigben
June 29th, 2006, 17:02
I am not sure when it started but me thinks about 4 or 5 months ago.

I have this craving and desire to use a "GAGBALL" on some people. Don't be so vain to think it is you.

But I think most of us know who I am talking about.

Anyone know where I can purchase a GAGBALL or other assorted BDSM products in Pattaya?

Oh and please......if you don't know about GB's or BDSM......don't ask

Have a pleasant evening all

June 29th, 2006, 18:31
I ate at Googie's today. Googie told me he was upset that the posting of a sale. He said that was not going to happen and has never been considered

lonelywombat
June 29th, 2006, 18:35
Oh what a blow below the belt for all the Lois Lanes in Pattaya

How dare they query your scoops on the basis on facts.

If all professional sccopers were to be judged by facts alone there would be nothing written.

No commissions paid, no kick backs,no free meals or drinks, no status in Pattaya Gay Society

Life would become so boring, so droll, so meaningless.

But that is the price of truth.l

June 30th, 2006, 00:36
I for one understand Googie's frustration and hope that the two individuals involved in this false information scam publicly apologize for their behavior.

On Behalf of Googie Himself,
Respectfully Yours,
Chris

This is indeed shocking. I wonder what else JB and LMBU have lied to us about.

June 30th, 2006, 00:41
Don't look now, but someone's just sprouted a new Hydra head.

June 30th, 2006, 00:49
I am sorry to hear that Mr. G is upset about false information stated on this board. Of course, this is a very important matter to Mr. G as well it should be, but it in the grand scheme of things, trivial doesn't even begin to describe it, so lets all move on and not make a hung horse out of a wee pee.

June 30th, 2006, 01:24
...so lets all move on and not make a hung horse out of a wee pee.

I can tell you one thing, there's always a hung horse in a Tee Pee - and that's a fact.

I bet Needy Mrs Crook couldn't wait to run off to Googie's Restaurant to needle that "outrage" from Googie as payback to John Botting for writing that mildly critical but fair review of Needy Crooks. IMO, John showed inordinate restraint in his comments; I've heard people say far worse about the place, including my own near death experience following a meal there.

I'd watch the tyres on those cars of yours, John, for Martha was right: hell hath no fury like a failed American food queen.

June 30th, 2006, 09:03
DELETED

June 30th, 2006, 14:19
JB:

Since when do newbies have to retreat in the face of tired old bitches like you.

We're here to stay, even if it means confronting Halloween crumpets like yourself on a daily basis.

Go get 'em fellatia!

June 30th, 2006, 14:28
Don't look now, but someone's just sprouted a new Hydra head.

Isn't fellatia something to do with stamp collecting?

June 30th, 2006, 14:42
I've heard people say far worse about the place, including my own near death experience following a meal there.

The way I heard it; the poor old thing practiced swimming (Doing the Esther Williams matress-back stroke.) less than an hour after a meal...or was it from eating less than an hour after eating?...

June 30th, 2006, 16:13
DELETED

American Teacher-old
July 13th, 2006, 16:51
However I stand by my original post, and that is I was told by this person and we are NOT talking about LMTU, who knows Googie, and stated very clearly to me it was for sale and it was "from the horses mouth".

Thats it. We'll wait and see what develops in the future shall we?

Still not for sale. And will not be anytime soon. Ready to concede defeat yet, John?

Fondly,
Chris

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)
** Have You Tried Our Tasty Chicken Sandwich Yet? **

lonelywombat
July 13th, 2006, 16:58
I've heard people say far worse about the place, including my own near death experience following a meal there.

I wonder when Yimsaui was last in Pattaya. Still in Chiang Rai?