PDA

View Full Version : swimming pool in Sunnee ?

June 29th, 2006, 13:21
I heard this rumour the other day and maybe I've scooped LMTU although I don't move in the same classy circles as he does. Someone is taking over the pool in Sunnee Plaza to upgrade it to 5 star status just like you find at the Dusit. I wonder how many farangs would use this facility..I would as sometimes I just get sick to death of being plagued on the beach by sellers and masseurs..no matter how sorry I feel for them and even though I alwasys end up buyimg something I never need. ( although infuriatingly those Hill Tribe ladies will never part with their headresses which I feel would suit me to a tee at some of the smarter dinnners I get invited to at top nitespots like Brunos,Mantra , Luxor and Monty's )

Any views on this ???..hopefully it won't include any of those insane looking bunny rabbits that are appearing all over Sunnee..perhaps they are there to frighten off the kiddies.

June 29th, 2006, 15:23
...although infuriatingly those Hill Tribe ladies will never part with their headresses....[/b].

Never tried The hats but a num named Num gave me on of the vests.
I wore it. (No shirt.)
Bad news: Other num were in agreement: "Look baba bobo...mahk-mahk on farang."
Good news:
They liked to play with\easy access to my pecs, the little nippers!
So forget the hat, dear; buy a vest. It will look cunning with you red gauze fisherman's pants....after several G & T's.

....I feel would suit me to a tee at some of the smarter dinnners I get invited to at top nitespots like Brunos,Mantra , Luxor and Monty's

Don't forget McDonald's, Sizzler, The Boat, Lum Fong's (Flying Vegetable) and Mama's Som-Tahm-In-A-Bag Cart.

Any views on this???..

If you mean, 'views regarding the pool,' the views might be positively delightful if Thai swim free and skinny-dipping is allowed--And farang in thongs and whale-tails are roundly 86'd. Otherwise: Dusit Style Pool...In Sunnee?... As me old Aunt, Dorkis, would say, "It's like a new knob on the shit-house door."

hopefully it won't include any of those insane looking bunny rabbits that are appearing all over Sunnee..perhaps they are there to frighten off the kiddies.

I believe the kiddies will think the bunnies are adoreable.
On the other hand, if they were plastering our (You, me and anyone else who reads this.) pictures all over Sunnee...that could scare the little buggers indoors until they reach voting age or the billboards come down, which ever comes first--Probably the former.

June 30th, 2006, 01:54
But Pearl, the question at the top of all our minds is: will you be wearing a one-piece or a two-piece?

Syb

Dodger
June 30th, 2006, 03:33
I hope it's just a rumor...as I like the pool just fime the way it is right now...peaceful in the mid-mornings (no farangs)...just an occasional group of boys frolicking around in their speedos.

Works for me...

June 30th, 2006, 04:51
location, location , location.

It is in Sunee Plaza after all and just a moments walk for the hundreds of vistors that stay around the area unlike whatever will be built at the old Icon site and the Tower Inn which is, errr, in Bangkok on a rooftop.

Dodger seems to love the place, even if the water is pee green as it seem to be today.

Call me old fashion , call me Hedda or call me insane but somehow I think upgrading facilties is generally considered an improvement. I know I'm easily dazzled by bright and shiny objects but I somehow perceive psychically that a clean pool wit handsome pool attendants in sexy bathing costumes, a good bar area and comfy chairs and a sauna that has the doors attached at the top and bottom with hinges may atract more users.

Then again, sleaze seems rather popular in Pattaya.

If this does happen, I intend to bathe au natureal which will surely pull in the punters..I think I'll will put this idea to the new owners, whoever they are..which I'm sure LMTU will be the first to know and bring us the news about.

Dodger
June 30th, 2006, 07:37
Gee...I never even noticed the water.

June 30th, 2006, 15:24
....call me insane....

You're insane.

And peed in the pool again!