PDA

View Full Version : cambodia

aot871
December 14th, 2015, 08:12
I will have 10days spare on my next trip to asia and wondered about going to both siam reap and PP. Having been to siam reap about 7 yrs ago , this trip will be more about having fun with the boys , so can any one say how I should split my trip up and is the fun scene now better in one place than the other

Andaman!
December 14th, 2015, 14:33
Both Siem Reap and Phnom Penh are fun for a few days - I don't think one is markedly better than the other. Both have good range of interesting bars, saunas and massage venues. In SR I have stayed at both Rambutan and Men's Resort. Mens is fun and there is some interesting activity in the evening when the spa is open to locals - however the downside is that it is too far from the centre and the area around pub street (which also has some interesting massage venues). Rambutan is a beautiful property and very well located in the centre. I would suggest 6 nights in SR split as 3 nights at Rambutan and 3 nights at Mens. Then go to Phnom Penh for last four nights and stay at A&P (Arthur and Paul) for four nights where you will have lots of fun. The Khmer people are really lovely - you will have a great time.

fedssocr
December 17th, 2015, 20:37
I'm in SR right now. It's unbelievable how much development has taken place here since my last visit in 2007.

Grindr and Jack'd seem popular here. And GR has a decent amount of guys.

I walked past one of the men massage places near Pub Street tonight. Several hot guys there. If I hadn't just eaten dinner I would have probably picked one. Maybe tomorrow.

I am staying at the Shinta Mani. If your budget allows it is pretty spectacular. The service is just amazing. The staff are adorable. And they wear uniforms that are quite flattering.

If you're looking for somewhere different to visit though (and not just for the sex), I just spent a week in Laos and had a great time. Spectacular scenery. Very nice people.

bobsaigon2
December 18th, 2015, 01:36
Amazing, adorable staff at my usual hotel in Phnom Penh, also. The smiles in Cambodia seem somehow more genuine than in Thailand.

Did you go to Luang Prabang? I enjoyed it a few years ago, have often thought of returning.

fedssocr
December 18th, 2015, 07:06
I was in Luang Prabang for a few days and then flew to the south and took a 2 night cruise on the Mekong which was very good. Then I went to Bolaven Plateau for 2 more nights. There are amazing waterfalls there. I stayed at a coffee plantation with gorgeous gardens. The weather on the plateau was very cold at night at hot when the sun was out.

Surfcrest
January 21st, 2016, 14:37
Thai Smile Airways launches direct flights from Bangkok to Siem Reap.

The budget carrier, a subsidiary of Thai Airways, also flies to Phnom Penh but recently got a permit to operate the route to the home of Angkor Wat.

Bangkok Airways and Thai AirAsia also run the same route, but Thai Smile Airways hopes to offer competitively priced fares, with a one-way flight starting at THB2,480 including fees and taxes.

Book a flight now on the new service, which offers 10 flights each week and will start on Feb. 1.

https://www.thaismileair.com/en/thaismile

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/01/20/thai-smile-launches-cheap-direct-flights-bangkok-siem-reap