PDA

View Full Version : Gossip

Dani69
December 11th, 2015, 00:51
What has happened to ManFucker AKA amanforallseasons ? No posts long time..enjoyed his updates on Sunee`s demise :D

a447
December 11th, 2015, 06:05
He's not the only one gone missing. Where's Joe?

Smiles
December 11th, 2015, 07:21
Joe comes and goes with rather lengthy in-between lie downs. Usually he pops up when his sperm buildup signals the next Thailand holiday.

Manforallseasons is busy kicking in toilet doors. Takes a lot of energy ... at his age.

joe552
December 11th, 2015, 11:12
It's nice that someone has missed me. Unfortunately, my personal circumstances have changed dramatically in the last few months, and a trip to Thailand is unlikely in the next few years. I continue to visit the board, but don't feel I have anything to contribute at this time. And no, I'm not one of the new moderators!

Surfcrest
December 11th, 2015, 14:54
I've been wondering too about Manforallseasons...I hope he's okay!

Additionally, over the years some other posters have vanished; some great ones like adman5000, Rainwalker (My fellow West End pal), 1PR4BKK (With one of the coolest avatars, next to adman5000, Springco (another cool avatar), Koh Samui Luv (My all time favorite), Lunchtime O'Booze (Who we haven't heard from since LMTU passed away) and the extended absence of Geezer, Gearguy, Krobbie and another favorite of mine Richsilver.

In looking back for these members last posts, I found a good little spat between Beach Bunny (kommie) and Copper Pheal (the Colonel aka Homintern aka So Many Others) that I thought you all might enjoy....Oh the Colonel had so much fun at the expense of our resident boygeenyus.

Enjoy!

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/bunny-goes-off-topic-again-t18285.html

Surfcrest

bruce_nyc
December 11th, 2015, 15:21
This forum has a very long tradition of bitchfighting... #:-s

Surfcrest
December 11th, 2015, 15:49
This forum has a very long tradition of bitchfighting... #:-s
Rush called it....The Big Stage! LOL

http://bangkokbois.sawatdeenetwork.com/2013/05/21/internet-trolling-for-dummies-being-an-effective-hydra/

Surfcrest

Jellybean
December 11th, 2015, 16:15
It's nice that someone has missed me. Unfortunately, my personal circumstances have changed dramatically in the last few months, and a trip to Thailand is unlikely in the next few years. I continue to visit the board, but don't feel I have anything to contribute at this time. And no, I'm not one of the new moderators!
Sorry to read that there has been a dramatic change in your personal circumstances joe552. I too have missed your posts and hope that it wonтАЩt be too long before you are back posting on a regular basis.

And, for what itтАЩs worth, I think you would have made a fair-minded moderator and you would have had my vote if there was a membership election.

Hmmm . . . maybe one day we will elect at least one of the two moderators. :-?

francois
December 11th, 2015, 17:53
Happy to report that Rainwalker and MFAS are alive and well and still in LOS. In fact will be sharing some wine with Mr. R. Walker this very evening.

bruce_nyc
December 11th, 2015, 18:41
Rush called it....The Big Stage! LOL

http://bangkokbois.sawatdeenetwork.com/2013/05/21/internet-trolling-for-dummies-being-an-effective-hydra/

Surfcrest

My God. He was always a genius. His wit, irony, sarcasm, amazing sense of observation.... What a clever and funny guy! His writing was the *reason* I always wanted to meet him. I just *had* to meet the witty guy behind that writing. That's why I emailed him in the first place. Then I had to convince him I was not a psycho stalker..... but that I was sincere. It took a long time. Finally, I think he might have been close to being willing to meet me for a beer.... But maybe he wasn't. It never happened. It makes me so sad. That's a talent like Oscar Wilde there.... gone..... now left only in reading his words.

By the way, reading the banter in the Comments section..... It's like he's still here.

springco
December 11th, 2015, 22:54
Additionally, over the years some other posters have vanished; some great ones like adman5000, Rainwalker (My fellow West End pal), 1PR4BKK (With one of the coolest avatars, next to adman5000, Springco (another cool avatar), Koh Samui Luv (My all time favorite), Lunchtime O'Booze (Who we haven't heard from since LMTU passed away) and the extended absence of Geezer, Gearguy, Krobbie and another favorite of mine Richsilver.

Surfcrest

It is the desire of ghosts to be seen and of the dead to be remembered! Well, not exactly returned from the dead, but maybe only a ghost-like figure reading more than writing. All the best Surfcrest.

Koh Samui Luv
December 11th, 2015, 23:03
Koh Samui Luv (My all time favorite)
Surfcrest

Wow! Your all time favorite? If nothing else, that deserves a reply.
Stick with it Surfcrest, we all love you.

Smiles
December 12th, 2015, 00:32
:((
His writing was the *reason* I always wanted to meet him. I just *had* to meet the witty guy behind that writing. That's why I emailed him in the first place. Then I had to convince him I was not a psycho stalker....
Stalker, probably not.
Psycho, yet to be determined.

bruce_nyc
December 12th, 2015, 10:03
Wow! Surfcrest is waking the dead! It's like a voodoo seance ritual.... :ymdevil:

Surfcrest
December 13th, 2015, 01:13
Wow! Your all time favorite? If nothing else, that deserves a reply.
What great news to hear from Koh Samui Luv! ^:)^

It is the desire of ghosts to be seen and of the dead to be remembered! Well, not exactly returned from the dead, but maybe only a ghost-like figure reading more than writing.
Wow Fantastic! :ymhug:

Happy to report that Rainwalker and MFAS are alive and well and still in LOS. In fact will be sharing some wine with Mr. R. Walker this very evening.
More wonderful news, or good gossip! :)
I've noticed, going through the membership that even though our membership ranks are close to 800 and we only have a handful here all online at the same time, most of the membership have logged on at some point in 2015 and many recently.

Surfcrest