PDA

View Full Version : Gay Romeo Forum Here.

thaiguest
December 8th, 2015, 01:24
There hasn't been a posting on this forum for over a year. The total number of posts is paltry to say the least and I wonder why given the commonly held belief that online hook-ups are replacing direct "offing" from the bars. One would think that many members here would be interested in cross-checking Planet Romeo guys via this forum's facility. Looks like this is not the case.
Suggested reasons?

dinagam
December 8th, 2015, 11:34
How about changing the name to " Online Hook-ups Forum " ?
Thus not limiting oneself to one site only.

Surfcrest
December 8th, 2015, 15:27
I'll have to accept most of the blame for the demise of this Forum. Our resident playboy firecat69 was a great contributor to this Forum and his presence has been sorely missed as he stimulated a lot of other members to post reviews or comment with his own contributions.

I know the question of why we have this Forum has come up before as well, not because the Forum is quiet but because it goes against our own privacy platform, albeit ours is mainly for the membership. Some argue the reviewees deserve the same privacy.

It's moving into High Season now, when we do see a little life back in the Gay Romeo Forum.

If you the membership want to see the name changed, I'm fine with that. If you think it's time to let it go...or keep it around, please let me know! Suggestions?

Surfcrest

latintopxxx
December 8th, 2015, 16:14
if one was allowed to post pics of the boys with honest blow by blow reviews of his performance that may help....like one would review a washing machine or car.

Gaybutton
December 8th, 2015, 17:23
I don't see what difference it makes what the forum is called. It's the content that matters.

Personally, I avoid those kinds of forums. I'm really not interested in what somebody else has to say about how well or poorly a boy performs. I'm interested in how he performs for me. I've seen reviews of boys who have been accused of everything from theft to being a dud. Meanwhile, I've had some of those same boys and they were just fine for me and I've had them back several times without any of that being the case for me.

I also am somewhat put off when I see who else has had the same boy who interests me. I don't want to know who else has had him. I mean, how many would want to be with a boy if you knew I've had him before? (The good news about that is as far as I can tell, the types most farang seem to like are far, very far, different from the types that attract me. So, for most of you, I'd say the odds of ending up with a boy I've been with are quite remote.)

catawampuscat
December 8th, 2015, 18:04
It's very true. One farangs dud is another perfect boy.
One useful bit would be if the boy had silicon infused penis or mooks. While some farangs don't mind, most do.
There was a farang who was obsessed with a boy that was on gayromeo. In order to keep other farangs away from
his adored boy, the farang would make comments to deter other farangs interest. The boy had to keep changing
handles and blocking the obsessed farang.
Some boys are disgusted with the poor hygiene and grotesque bodies of some farangs and try to get out of the room.
One boy told me of a super obese farang who didn't/couldn't clean the shit in/on his ass. He said the farang got angry
but the boy couldn't put up with the farang and left. He said the farang screamed at him from the terrace but the boy
didn't stop.
Another boy I know told me of an old farang whose asshole was sewn shut. The farang cried because he was a bottom.
If the boys had a forum, it would be full of the horrors of demanding old farangs, who wanted everything for 300 baht.

Nirish guy
December 8th, 2015, 18:36
Latin said ..."if one was allowed to post pics of the boys with honest blow by blow reviews"

Hmmm, they're pics I'm not sure I want to see actually - well, depending on who's doing the blowing of course ! :-)

thaiguest
December 9th, 2015, 02:42
if one was allowed to post pics of the boys with honest blow by blow reviews of his performance that may help....like one would review a washing machine or car.
I'd like to think more like reviewing a racehorse, a greyhound or perhaps a cute lapdog; I could never see anyone here cosying up to a washing machine but you never know. But seriously the "Guestbook" facility in Planet Romeo is often ignored or full of sentimental serenading by (mostly) German Romeos who have never met the objects of their praise. The forum here could become a very useful guide to the good boys and the not so good. Hope the concept is not copied by the darlings though as someone mentioned already-the HORROR the HORROR!

latintopxxx
December 9th, 2015, 03:47
race horse...now u talking...

firecat69
December 9th, 2015, 21:45
I'll disagree with GB here in some respects. First if a boy is lucky enough to get a number of very good reviews , your chances of enjoying his company are enhanced.

One bad review would not necessarily discourage me unless the review started with the boy looks nothing like his photos. This is information I would like to have and one of the things I look for first on Planetromeo.

There are no guarantees in these situations but I have both found great boys because of reviews and I think probably helped some boys with my good reviews.

I don't think I have ever posted a bad review because of performance per se. Sometimes 2 people just do not hit it off. I have posted bad reviews for boys who do not look like the photos or lie about what they are willing to do. I always make it plain to them my expectations . To be honest many times a boy might not meet all of my expectations but his overall performance deserves a good review.

I tell them kissing is very important but with Thai Boys I know I may be disappointed and yet still have a great session.

It is much harder to review a boy from Hornet etc because you can't search for the boy by profile number etc. This is actually one of the reasons I have not posted many reviews here or GT. Many of my new finds come from Hornet and Jack'd rather then Romeo. Also I have spent less time in Thailand this year then any year in the last 15 years.

latintopxxx
December 10th, 2015, 01:20
agree, would be helpful in weeding out no shows, late shows, thieves, non perfprmers. When it comes to him using a fake profile pic I dont really mind and tend to use this to my advantage if he has a good body and is still fuckable.

Gaybutton
December 10th, 2015, 01:44
unless the review started with the boy looks nothing like his photos.
That's the closest I would come to wanting to see a review. Nothing else about a review would be of any interest to me.

A few years ago I did have a boy show up who was not the boy in the profile photos. That worked out quite well for me. I liked the boy who did show up much better than the boy in the profile pics and I still see him fairly often.

Meanwhile, if it wouldn't bother you to have the same boy, knowing he's been with me several times, then the reviews would work well for you. As for me, I prefer not to know who he might have been with and I couldn't care less whether for someone else he was a no-show, a late-show, a thief, a dud, a fantastic performer, or whatever. My only interest is how he is when he's with me.

I don't have anything against posting reviews. I'm merely responding to the OP's "Suggested reasons?" question.

As far as I'm concerned, review away. If people are interested, they'll read the reviews. For anyone who shares my view, we have the option not to read them.

colmx
December 10th, 2015, 02:56
I

It is much harder to review a boy from Hornet etc because you can't search for the boy by profile number etc.

Tip of the day, If you type the following into the browser on you phone:
http://hrnt.me/abcde (where abcde is somebodies profile number)

it will automatically open their profile in Hornet (as long as you have hornet installed)

Similarly if you press and hold on somebodies hornet profile number it brings up a new dialog box - which allows you to create the link above send itin an e-mail or forward to a somebody thans in your favourites on Hornet

[attachment=0:pj2254i1]Screenshot_2015-12-09-20-52-29.jpg[/attachment:pj2254i1]
[Note this doesn't work for users that have chosen to make their profiles non Public]

christianpfc
December 10th, 2015, 10:39
I have hornet on my computer https://hornetapp.com/nearby and they have a field to search for user names.

I am interested in reading other's reviews of boys and have submitted a few reviews or comments myself. I don't care whom the boy has been with before.

But I wouldn't base my decision entirely on reviews. I had one boy in Pattaya who was great when we first met, but a big disappointment when we met again.

bruce_nyc
December 12th, 2015, 10:26
I agree. I think business boys are fair game for reviews being written about them.

I would look at it...

If nothing else, as a shortcut to find a listing of all the hornet/grindr/romeo/etc money boys in one place...

I so wish there was a hornet-like app *dedicated* ONLY to money boys.... :|

( On the other hand, don't be surprised when some web site pops up to review *customers* too. )

dinagam
December 12th, 2015, 20:53
Hornet is almost by default the app for moneyboys in Pattaya and Siem Reap from my own experience contacting at random those I considered my types.

bruce_nyc
December 12th, 2015, 21:31
I just wish they ALL were money boys.....

It would save me soooooo much time.

Meanwhile, some profiles say, "No Moneyboys"

So, obviously, it would save us ALL lots of time.... if there was a totally separate app *dedicated* 100% to moneyboys and their potential customers.

christianpfc
December 12th, 2015, 22:34
There is http://www.gboysiam.in/picpost/ which we discussed here: post292333.html (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/post292333.html)
Thai language only. All prostitution. Over the years, I have messaged a few boys, the usual problems: place and time, haven't met any yet.

bruce_nyc
December 12th, 2015, 23:21
Damn! It even displays the advertisers' phone number and IP Address publicly....!! Nobody's worried about the government cracking down on it.... That's obvious.