PDA

View Full Version : Whitemouse Side Topics

whitemouse
November 19th, 2015, 05:34
Dear Buck.

Did you proof-read this before you sent it? It would seem not.
Unless you enunciate very clearly, these voice-to-print dictation gadgets are very unreliable. :-o

What it is it with these spelling bees, every forum has one. Can't you make your retarded notes of spelling errors and grammar mistakes in a Notepad in your computer, and file it with all other typos that you found on internet? How hard would it be?

But no! You have to bring your your sad spelling test to public web board! You sad, failed English teacher!

whitemouse
November 19th, 2015, 05:41
Thailand has gotten a lot more UN-Safe over the years. 10-20+ years ago I felt safe walking anywhere around, not anymore.

Come up where I am. Never felt safer. Even in downtown Vancouver, which is about as safe as you can get in this world, I still feel safer walking around here at night.

Thais in tourist area's have made to clear that we are just a walking ATM to be taken advantage of (always was like that, but not obvious as it is now).

Come on up to Khon Kaen, and you'll get a totally different experience. Instead of them looking at you as an ATM, they won't look at you at all. When chatting with them on apps like Grindr / Hornet, if you bring up the question of money, they'll feel quite insulted and cut off the chat. Many times, I've asked what they're looking for (in Thai) -- "Looking for fun? Money? Boyfriend? Friend? Or what?". That simple mention of money many times doesn't go very well, lol. Sometimes it works, but more than often it doesn't.

Speaking of coming to see you.. Hi cdnmatt!

I'm in Thailand again for a year or so, and this time I'm gonna tour the North and North East. I am Canadian, from Toronto, in 30s.

What do you say we meet up when I get to Isaan Lands? I've never been to Isaan, alltho I've lived in Thailand for several years, on and off.

What do you say, cdnmatt, do you want to meet if I happen to be near you? It would be fun to meet fellow Canuck here :)

whitemouse
November 19th, 2015, 05:53
Come up where I am. Never felt safer. Even in downtown Vancouver, which is about as safe as you can get in this world, I still feel safer walking around here at night.

Come on up to Khon Kaen, and you'll get a totally different experience

I'm in Pattaya, and have been for 2 months now. Let me tell you, I do feel like a walking ATM lol, so that is why want to see real Thailand!

You are in Khon Kaen. What if we hook up next week some time? Im gonna rent a car in Bangkok, I've done it before, and drive to north, maybe Chang Rai and Chang Mai, and then explore Isaan, I have never been to Isaan before.

What do you say we meet up, and we have a drive, I am alone, and I have all the time in the world! You know Thailand well, and we could have great time!

What do you say! Wanna meet up?

whitemouse
November 19th, 2015, 05:56
Matt, I'm gonna PM you my tel number, check your PM please!

latintopxxx
November 19th, 2015, 06:08
whitemouse stop begging....all the please please do me mantra...its turning me on.

whitemouse
November 19th, 2015, 06:13
whitemouse stop begging....all the please please do me mantra...its turning me on.

latin bottom FSX, my posts weernt directed at you, so try to use some manners, and leave me the fuck alone, PLEASE!

a447
November 19th, 2015, 14:02
Whitemouse, is that avatar really you?

Christ, forget Matt. I'd meet up with you in a heartbeat!

latintopxxx
November 19th, 2015, 16:07
...whitey...ooooooooo...so sensitive...preferred it when u were begging for a friend.

whitemouse
November 19th, 2015, 20:38
Whitemouse, is that avatar really you?

Christ, forget Matt. I'd meet up with you in a heartbeat!

Haa, yeah this is a carefully selected selfie, lots of effort went into this, Im not really good looking. But at least it isn't photoshopped lol.
We can have coffee at Ambiance terrace, I'm there almost every night, in fact heading there now.

I give up! it's the shades.

whitemouse
November 20th, 2015, 20:38
Hey man, are you away from Thailand now, or mayb just haven't been to Sawadee? I sent you a PM few days ago, maybe you haven't checked messages.
Let me know, man!

latintopxxx
November 21st, 2015, 11:01
now I got a real boner...love it when the boy begs...and pleads...

whitemouse
November 22nd, 2015, 00:59
Here's a good example of what I mean. Just tonight had a simultaneous conversation with a 19 and 26 year old.

26 year old: "Are you Thai or Farang? Why do you know Thai? How long have you lived in Thailand? Why so long? Why did you break up with your BF? What do you do for work? What are you looking for? Can we meet for coffee?", and blah, blah...

19 year old: "2000 baht?! Sounds great, when can we meet?"

Hey Matt! How are you?

You mentioned your Thai guy asked if you are Thai or Farang? I have never been asked this before, that's why I'm curious.

Can't he just tell by your photos, your profile pic? You are Canadian, right? Or maybe you are Asian Canadian, that would explaain the Thai guy wondering what race you are.
I know you are from Vancouver, and there are lot of Asians in Vancouver, I lived in Vancouver 6 months, I swear every 3 series BMW or a small Benz has an Asian behind the wheel in Vancouver, no joke!
Many Hong Kong families with money moved to Britich Columbia and Vancouver just before Hong Kong take over by China. Canada was at the time great option for the Hong Kong people, Canada offered permanent residency to anyone investing 300k to Canadian economy, all that the HK people needed to do was open a bank account in Canada, and transfer the funds - voila, permant residency for life, and 5 years down the road Canadian citizenship!

I have never been asked if I'm a Farang or Thai here in Thailand, because obviously I am a foreigner, and they can see it lol.

Did you meet the 26 year old Thai guy on a dating site that does not allow pics? What site is it, I may want to check it out, ssometimes not showing my face is an advantage, even if I have to put up with ton of questions, your 26 year old really interrogated you lol, all this over a short time date? I'm ALWAYS asked 2 things:

what I want to do, top or btm,
where I am? Where to meet up, 99% of all online convos is about where to meet up.
How much! But it's always 1000 here in Pattya for short time, Iunderstand that in Isaan, Khon Kaen it may be more, 2000 baht like you said.

Matt, if you have a chance, please check you messges, I wrote you a PM.
I'm gonna take a road trip to North soon, and I will pop by Isaan, if you have time to meet, I have almost no foreigner friends here, and to meet a fellow gay guy my age from Canada would be so cool!

Please don't say no, I'm not looking for sex, dude, honestly!

cdnmatt
November 22nd, 2015, 01:59
Hey Matt! How are you?

I've been better, thanks.

You mentioned your Thai guy asked if you are Thai or Farang? I have never been asked this before, that's why I'm curious.

It's because I write to them in Thai, because even though they all say they know English, 80% of the time they don't know it worth a shit, so it's easier just chatting with them in Thai. Many times they end up thinking I'm half-half (ie. Thai mom, farang dad), or think that I'm putting up fake profile photos.

You are Canadian, right?

Yes.

26 year old really interrogated you lol, all this over a short time date?

No. 99% of the people here are just typical gays, and aren't looking for money, or a short time. Ok, some are looking for short time, but not for financial gain. That's just because they're horny. Most are looking for an actual BF though, hence the questions. They're in their mid 20s, so still hoping to find their Romeo to love forever and always.

How much! But it's always 1000 here in Pattya for short time, Iunderstand that in Isaan, Khon Kaen it may be more, 2000 baht like you said.

2000 baht is because I'm a nice guy. Some of them are poor students, some make $300/month selling cell phones, etc. I make quite a bit more, so I don't mind helping them out a little.

Matt, if you have a chance, please check you messges, I wrote you a PM.

I know.

Please don't say no

No.

whitemouse
November 22nd, 2015, 03:50
Understood!

Some Sawadee members were telling me, cmon, give it up, Cdnmatt is a character, made up online persona, like in online game Second Life, where people make up their own characters, and live their fantasy lives online. I didn't know what to think, it seemed too far fetched.

But now I'm convinced you are not who you say you are, Matt (I wish I knew your real name),
the only question now, do you still have access to Sawadee server and the phpBB softwear, that this forum runs on. Because that would be a problem.

I will make a separate thread of it, in order to warn board members about privacy issues.

This is serious!
Seacrest, Admin of this board had granted you Admin access (this is top access) to the server, he has said that on many occasions.

Seacrest may not be aware of how easy it is to restore phpBB from backup, so to him, and maybe to some others members you may have left an impression of a programmer, a savy computer guy. Simple truth is, to work with phpBB that this board runs on requires no skills, it is specifically designed to be administered for everyday people, not a programmers. The Admin interface looks like a Gmail, and G+ web page, you choose an option, and click OK. A person capable of working with Windows PC is more than quaified to run phpBB.

But this is minor issue, my fear is this - Seacrest gave you Admin access to the server, that is full access to modify phpBB, and phpBB, which is one of the 2 major web board templates (the other one is called vBulletin) has options to add additional users of diffrent level of script server andd script access to ALL DATA. That means you, a guy going by the nick 'cdnmatt' may have access to Sawadee server without ANY KNOWLEDGE of Seacrest. Of course all server access is recorded in server log files, this even Admin can't tamper with, or modify in any way, all Admin caan do is delete the log files, but I doubt Seacrest looks at the log files, if everything runs smooth, there is no reson to look at log files.

I don't have to tell you guys what full access to web board server includes - IP addresses of every poster here, of every post here, EVER. Taking full control and having access to everything of someones computer is basic programming skill, what is required is IP address of that computer, the computer that one wishes to 'visit'. That means remotely browsing someones files, exactly the same way I browse my own computer, full browsing history,, sites visited, all email of course, passwords to everything. Everything I do myself can be done remotely by someone who has the skill and my IP address. IP address is like our home address, all traffic comes and goes to your computer, and from your computer using this IP address.

It seems to be the opinion of many board memebrs here that you are not who you claim to be, and it is obvious to me you are not who you say you are.
Pretending to be someone who you are not online, and making up some fantasy online persona in itself is harmless. But, and this is HUGE but, you had, and possibly still have full access to Sawadee board server. As a Sawadee member, that is a concern to me.

Seacrest, this is serious. I understand that you have full trust in Sawadee user 'cdnmatt'. But from what you have said, you have never met.
To my knowledge, no member of Sawadee has met this person. As Admin you, Seacrest see IP number of each and every post here, IP number in itself is meaningless, to give you an example, please type 'Thai Proxy Servers List' in Google, and you will see hundreds, thousands Thai proxy server IPs, please don't place your trust in IP numbers. And be very careful who you grant Admin access to your web board!

This topic deserves its own thread, do you agree, fellow Sawadee members?

Good night, Matt! Or maybe good morning, I have no idea in what time zone you are at.

cdnmatt
November 22nd, 2015, 04:39
Perhaps you should quit being such a stalker. Take a look at your previous posts in this thread, and you don't understand why I don't want to meet?

Yes, I'm a private individual. Deal with it.

Besides, quite obviously the only reason you want to meet me is because you're hoping I'm going to hook you up with a bunch of cute Thai guys. No, that's just not how it works here. This isn't Pattaya, and there are no go-go bars.

Oh, and fuck off.

Surfcrest
November 22nd, 2015, 09:23
I firmly believe you both have the best intentions in mind and I hope you are both able to see through this.

cdnmatt has been a member here for quite some time and yes, comes from Vancouver where I've lived for some time. Does cdnmatt have access to the Board and server and software platforms? No, his pseudonym Dante does. It has been quite some time since cdnmatt or Dante have been able to assist with Sawatdee Network activities. That was back many months ago when he answered some questions. He's helped out in the distant past (years), but nothing as of late. If you look at Dante's profile you'll see he hasn't logged on since August.

Having said that, I trust Matt 100%. He has helped me when I was in need once and that goes a long way with me. I know you care whitemouse, but I'm sure we're okay.

I look after all of the technical stuff on this site. I do all of the moderating. Yes the phpBB software is not difficult to manage. It is, however, attached to the Wordpress Pro software that makes it a little more work than simply phpBB. Elephantspike set this up for us, before he vanished a few years back. This Pro software add the extra bells and whistles I added and have given us some of the Security protections we were needing a few years back and which has still / or may still come in handy. Dante has never worked on the Wordpress Pro side of things here.

Our server is looked after by a different group of people that I know here in the City. They too provide another Security level for us here that extends far beyond simply Anti-Virus protection and includes my private business protection. I think we are well looked after :-BD

Surfcrest

catawampuscat
November 22nd, 2015, 09:32
I have had problems with obsessive stalkers over the years but
white mouse takes the cake. I've had posters plead and beg to meet me.
George, now in UK prison for life was one. When I told George what I really
thought of him, his adoration turned to pure hatred. Creepy as a man can be.
Matt is very wise to steer clear of obsessive adoring admirers. Very wise!!

Smiles
November 22nd, 2015, 11:04
Oh, and fuck off.
:D I heartily agree with that.

Yes, simply from that last long post of his there is something seriously out of kilter with The Dude, Mr Whitemouse. That tiny flashing red light which exists within my brain is burning brightly right about now.

whitemouse
November 22nd, 2015, 19:02
I firmly believe you both have the best intentions in mind and I hope you are both able to see through this.

cdnmatt has been a member here for quite some time..

<snip>

Surfcrest

Thank you for reply, Seacrest!

I will drop this now. Seems I'm minority in my opinion. So be it!
But I need to make just 1 more post here, a reply to Smiles.

Sorry for offtopic, this really has nothing to do with Sunee.

whitemouse
November 22nd, 2015, 19:36
Oh, and fuck off.
:D I heartily agree with that.

Yes, simply from that last long post of his there is something seriously out of kilter with The Dude, Mr Whitemouse. That tiny flashing red light which exists within my brain is burning brightly right about now.

Smiles, what is out kilter about me? I am not a pleasant guy? Maybe! it is difficult to judge own character.
But I'm honest, and real.

You have red light blinking, I take it it is a warning light that something is off, correct?

Ok, about me, I been reading Sawadee for years, and this is my only nick here, I don't pretend to be somebody else. Photo on profile pic is me.

I follow cdnmatt stories since he started relationship with his Thai boyfriend. I read his posts, because I had a Thai boyfriend at the time, and I lived in Thailand full time for several years.
It seems I am the only one here who thinks everything he posts is complete fabrication, it is fiction. How is it possible to live in Thailand for years, be Sawadee member for several years, and not meet a single fellow board member, more than that, activly avoiding and making excuses not to meet. It doesn't make sense

I'm typing on a phone right now, and took a photo just now. Here, Bangkok paper with todays date, and cover of my passport. There is a white sticker on the paper, in Thai, it should say Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf, Pattaya, because Im in this cafe now, and the paper belongs to this cafe.

Can I ask cdnmatt to do the same? It isn't much to ask, is it? Just something that points to Khon Kaen and is current, surely Khon Kaen has local paper, every place here has some sort of Classifieds paper. And we all here have a passport.

Here is a photo I took with my phone 30 min ago:

cdnmatt
November 22nd, 2015, 20:22
Can I ask cdnmatt to do the same? It isn't much to ask, is it?

Again, fuck off.

Besides, if I was going to fabricate a story, don't you think I would have came up with something a little better? I could have been something like Beachlover, and been this gorgeous guy in his early 20s, extremely successful at business and very wealthy, only stay at the top-end 5 star resorts, have a Thai BF who he's madly in love with, etc.

But no, I just told the truth. Sorry dude, but there's nothing unrealistic about what I've posted. I fell in love with a go-go boy in Pattaya, we spent several months in Pattaya, then moved up to Khon Kaen, lived together for a few years, he became friends with the wrong people (ladyboys) who all moved themselves into my house, it changed him, and things fell apart. Now I'm a guy in his mid 30s, works at home, and lives by himself with his two dogs.

Again, if I was going to fabricate a story, don't you think it would be a little better than that? Don't worry, I don't lie, because I suck at it, so I just don't even bother trying.

Oh, and I forgot. Fuck off.

whitemouse
November 22nd, 2015, 20:46
Again, fuck off.

<snip>

Oh, and I forgot. Fuck off.

I guess that settles it.

btw, Smiles, what does the blinking red light in your head tell you now?

whitemouse
November 22nd, 2015, 20:52
An intetesting article from Wired magazine, here's a snippet:

'.. Stories like ******'s are surprisingly common, to the point that psychiatrists and psychologists have started noticing a patternтАФa syndrome thatтАЩs now called тАЬvirtual factitious disorderтАЭ or, more snappily, тАЬMunchausen by internet.тАЭ

In the syndrome someone creates an online persona who suffers some kind of tragedy and milks the resulting outpouring of sympathy and concern. ItтАЩs almost guaranteed to cause a big stir, so it becomes irresistible to the extreme attention seeker. Any sufficiently large online community will encounter one of these sooner or later..'

Full article here, a good read:

http://www.wired.com/2014/07/virtual-unreality-the-online-sockpuppets-that-trick-us-all/

Smiles
November 22nd, 2015, 22:52
Nothing has changed. That light still blinks, and it blinks for you.

latintopxxx
November 22nd, 2015, 23:36
dunno....the only one with an online personality disorder is the one that has admitted to spending hours taking countless selfies before he could find one that would serve as his avatar....scary!! Mate...go take a long look at yourself in that proverbial mirror.

whitemouse
November 23rd, 2015, 00:33
Latintopxxx,

this pic is taken at Pro Optic at Avenue couple of years ago, 2nd Road, I tryed several shades that day. So exactly 0.5 seconds of effort went into making it lol.
When I said this is very carefully selected, and countless hours spent on posing, I was joking, clearly failed.

Did you notice I didn't put you on ignore list, like I said I would? I'm asking because by now I can't be sure if you noticed.

whitemouse
November 23rd, 2015, 00:48
Nothing has changed. That light still blinks, and it blinks for you.

May I ask you what makes it blink? Do you think I'm posing as someone else? I know it happens here, so I don't blame you.. But you don't say what the issue is, you agreed with cdnmatt that I should fuck off, but you didn't say why you feel this way.

Do you mind telling me? Intence disliking always has reasons, but you never posted what bothers you.
If you were latintopxxx, I would not ask, believe me, but because someone who's post I always enjoy sincerely wants me gone, I want to know why. I have always liked your posts, so it seems only fair that you made it clear what bothers you, and maybe I can answer you, and explain, and then you won't want me to fuck off. Or there is nothing I can do to change your mind, it would be unfortunate, but at leastI tryed.

Please, what makes the red warning light go off?

It occured to me, that you may be related to cdnmatt, of course in that case nothing can be done, and my sin is unforgivable.

cdnmatt
November 23rd, 2015, 01:22
It occured to me, that you may be related to cdnmatt, of course in that case nothing can be done, and my sin is unforgivable.

haha. see Smiles, you and I are apparently the same person now. This is pretty fun, isn't it? :)

whitemouse
November 23rd, 2015, 02:08

haha. see Smiles, you and I are apparently the same person now. This is pretty fun, isn't it? :)

I don't know who Smiles is, but Smiles was the only Sawadee member agressivly defending you, out of nowhere he just told me to fuck off, alltho I have never spoken to him in my life, and he had no reason to speak to me, not to mention tell me to FO.

It may be my profile pic, it is unusual to use real pic on web board. But that is not important, what Smiles thinks is of no importance. The issue here is you, cdnmatt.

You don't live in Khon Kaen, we have established that.
Since you made up everything about renting a house and living in Khon Kaen, it is safe to assume that you do not live in Thailand at all.

Please prove me wrong, and I will aplogize! It would be the easiest thing to take a photo in KK, and post it here, no need for real names, or any personal details. Just like in earlier post I proved to you that I am currently in Pattaya. But you can't do it. Because you are not there! Your game is up, cdnmatt.

By deceiving all of Sawadee for SEVERAL YEARS, you have taken every Sawadee member for a ride. Is it fair, do you think? Is this how much you respect your fellow Sawadeee comrades? I'm talking basic honesty here.

In one of your replies to me you mentioned Beachlover. I remember him well, and ll the fun we had!

I think you are Beachlover.

I think you are not in 30s, but in 60s, I think you don't live in Thailand, you live in Canada. You do not rent a house in KK for $2000, and you do not owwn 2 dogs (yes, yes, 30 Kg each as you never fail to remind us)

You have never owned dogs. If you did, you wouldn't keep saying 'My 2 dogs, my 2 dogs, 30 kg each. No dog owner talks like this. People who have dogs, consider dogs family members, and family members have names, not items measured in Kilograms!

But you did not know that, cos you never had dogs. You should have worded it like this: 'I don't want to leave Tommy and Terry alone over night, cos they get scared'. But no, you always say 'I don't want my to leave my 2 dogs alone for too long'. See, it is details like this that give you away! No dog owner calls his dogs 'dog', people with dogs call their pups by their names! I know, cos I have a Pitty in Europe, my dad is looking after him.

But that is just one of your mistakes over the years, there are many, many. I could type all night, and only cover fraction.

I have no opinion if you and Smiles are a same person, but of all of Sawadee board members, Smiles was the only one who immidiately rushed to your defence, and he quoted your post 'Fuck Off!', that you posted to me, that was your response to my question if you live in Thailaand. Smiles added his own Fuck Off to me, out of the blue, for no reason at all, since I have never spoken to him, never crossed him.

Thing is tho, Smiles has exeptional commanad of English language, vocabulary and sentence structure. Smiles is very likely a published author. Which can't be said about you, cdnmatt, so I don't think you are same person.

cdnmatt, you are busted, for all to see! Game over, dude!

cdnmatt
November 23rd, 2015, 03:54
Fuck off.

Really, you do realize you're bat shit insane, right? I don't want you as a friend, and this is how you react? Really?

This is a good example of why I don't let my giks know where I live. Imagine an asshole like this at your door every night at 1am, drunk, crying, and carrying on like a lunatic.

р╕Др╕╕р╕Ур╕Эр╕гр╕▒р╣ р╕Зр╕Чр╕╡р╕Ър╣Йр╕▓р╕ бр╕▓р╕Б

Smiles
November 23rd, 2015, 09:00
cdnmatt, you are busted, for all to see! Game over, dude!
Oh dear god. :-s

catawampuscat
November 23rd, 2015, 09:19
Fuck off white mouse !!!

christianpfc
November 23rd, 2015, 11:50
Welcome to the forum, whitemouse! (I see you have been around for longer, but didn't write anything that raises so much interest before.)

I can't comment on forum software or dog ownership, but I tried to meet cdnmatt and reported my findings here:
post299206.html (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/post299206.html)
(recommended reading on the question "is cdnmatt real?")

Add to that another attempt in July 2015 (cancelled due to sickness), and one in October 2015 (PM read, no answer). These tactics (message read but no answer, wrong or no phone number or phone switched off) are the same Thai boys use. Nonetheless I will keep trying, I'm sure next year will lead me to Khon Kaen once or twice. You (cdnmatt) can cut this short by retracting your invitation.

The situation is asymmetric: meeting cdnmatt would prove he is who he claims to be and in Thailand, not meeting cdnmatt does not prove he is not who he claims to be and not in Thailand.

francois
November 23rd, 2015, 11:59
For those who may not be aware of the Saga of Matt you can click on his name and trace his posts back to July 2009. They read like a soap opera. Even back then there were the skeptics. Even after 6 years no one, to my knowledge, has ever met him to verify his existence, at least, as he presents himself.

Also interesting in reading these older post is how many posters have come and gone over those years.

whitemouse
November 23rd, 2015, 16:49
Hi!

Just now the last 2 pages in this thread have been deleted.

Was it because Offtopic, please? If so, why not issue a warning, and I would have started a new thread, on topic? It would have been very easy to move posts not regarding Eros to this new thread.

I suspected at one point that posts may start dissapearing, so I made a screen cap of every post. Do I have forum Administrators permission to start a new thread?

Please advise!

Apologies for typos, using a telephone.

cdnmatt
November 23rd, 2015, 18:35
Ok, this is just beyond ridiculous.

I'm going to go have sex. You guys feel free to debate whether or not I'm real. I really don't give a fuck.

heh, you seriously took screen caps of the posts? You don't see how that would be viewed as extremely fucking creepy, or???

Smiles
November 23rd, 2015, 19:22
creepy, or???
I would suggest 'sociopath' [or???]. A bit over the top, maybe, but ...

loke
November 23rd, 2015, 23:51
Well I live in Pattaya for some time but I am not keen on meeting Whitemouse or any other members for that sake.

But how can I prove I live in Pattaya ? And whats the point really ?

Anyway regarding cdn matt , yes he could be fake or he could be real . But I see no point in stalking other members on an anonymous gay forum . This is not CSI.

Surfcrest
November 25th, 2015, 03:53
This whole exchange sound a lot like "stalking" and so I'll now have to incorporate a "no stalking" clause in the Rules. I wouldn't have thought it necessary, judging by the positive exchanges between some members here who have met. So why cdnmatt, of all people? I for one, am a little suspicious of the motives...and the source.

Surfcrest

Nirish guy
November 25th, 2015, 05:43
This thread, whilst verging slightly towards creepy is fucking hilarious all the same, I'm thinking of sending out for popcorn ! But hey Whitemouse, just for the record and seriously, you're so full of shit your eyes are brown and it's quite obvious that you've bigger wrecking agenda than a wrecking ball trying to wreck a thing in a wrecking yards outdoor wrecking shop, but still I'm sure you'll carry on until suck times as someone decides you won't - and then sure we'll see you again under one of your next interesting Aliases no doubt :-) Right, now, where's that popcorn...........

Nirish guy
November 25th, 2015, 05:53
Sorry for the typos above. I'm standing on the dock at the waters edge in Pattaya .......no no I'm bored with Pattaya, make that Phuket as the sea's are much nicer round there, on my new gold iphone with 16 go go boys with me as we're a'll just about to head out on my new 60ft yacht for drinks and lots of hot sex - oh and I've my two dogs with me too, tinkle and winkle - see they MUST be real cause they have NAMES and EVERYTHING !

Hey this bullshit thing seems like a great lark, not a bit of wonder some people are at it so much of late on here eh ! :-)

whitemouse
November 26th, 2015, 02:10
This thread, whilst verging slightly towards creepy is fucking hilarious all the same, I'm thinking of sending out for popcorn ! But hey Whitemouse, just for the record and seriously, you're so full of shit your eyes are brown and it's quite obvious that you've bigger wrecking agenda than a wrecking ball trying to wreck a thing in a wrecking yards outdoor wrecking shop, but still I'm sure you'll carry on until suck times as someone decides you won't - and then sure we'll see you again under one of your next interesting Aliases no doubt :-) Right, now, where's that popcorn...........

What am I wrecking?

I wanted to meet a fellow Canadian, guy of my age, who lives in Thailand, just like I. What is strange about that?

When you say Im full of shit, you mean that Im lying, yes? Well, Im not lying. Everything I say about myself is true, profile pic is me, and Whitemouse is my only nick at Sawadee, I use same nick at ThaiVisa.

I have not posted much, true. I only registered here couple of years ago, and for not wanting to be a member of Sawadee had reasons, they way it was run.. Posts dissapearing, posts edited in Purple font, it was not a board of adult males. So I registered when things here changed.

But I can understand that many here don't believe a word I say. I also read some Sawadee members posts, and Im now convinced the storirs are fiction.

The thing is, not everyone here is living fantasy life. But you are so used to lying here, you don't recognize honesty, even when it stares at you.

scottish-guy
November 26th, 2015, 06:29
As NIrish says, it's all highly entertaining - even allowing for the fact that some posters are clearly as mad as a wet hen.

What worries me though is that with Whitemouse having posted a pic of his passport lying on a local paper with the date showing - he has given my own stalker (the demented fuckwit MiniMee) an excuse to demand the same from me on my next visit :))

Smiles
November 26th, 2015, 07:35
' ... What am I wrecking? I wanted to meet a fellow Canadian, guy of my age, who lives in Thailand, just like I. What is strange about that? ... '
Nice try there buster ... but glaringly transparent hogwash.

What really happened was that, for several pages, you begged on bended knee for Cndmatt to meet up with you in Khon kaen. After this barrage of rather unseemly pleadings Cndmatt replied with a very precise 'NO'.

The 'fuck off' moment from Cndmatt came when you started a long rambling rant about his motives in denying your request.

After that, you added a few more long posts, each one becoming more and more demented than the next ... the bottom line of which were accusations that Cndmatt was a complete fraud, was not living in Khon Kaen but in Canada, that none of the stories he's posted on Sawatdee were true, that he probably has multiple handles, that he might well be manipulating the Admin [i.e. 'Surfcrest' ... not 'Seacrest'] in regards to the board's overall security, that other members of the board should be very very wary of Cndmatt.
You specifically accused him of deceiving all the members of Sawatdee for years.
And after all that paranoid garbage you demanded that Cndmatt prove a blatant negative [always a logical impossibility]; i.e. to prove you wrong on every count.

Any wonder you get told to fuck off. Something tells me [remember that little red light] that over the years dozens - perhaps hundreds - of your acquaintances have told you to do exactly the same thing.

cdnmatt
November 26th, 2015, 12:22
What is strange about that?

Nothing. It's how obsessed you became over meeting me. You wouldn't stop replying to the thread with messages that should have been PMs, so I dropped a quick reply and said "No", then you went bat shit insane on us all. I can't really get mad, because it's not your fault your crazy, but yeah... we're not meeting.

Smiles
November 26th, 2015, 21:41
Nothing. It's how obsessed you became over meeting me. You wouldn't stop replying to the thread with messages that should have been PMs, so I dropped a quick reply and said "No", then you went bat shit insane on us all. I can't really get mad, because it's not your fault your crazy, but yeah... we're not meeting.
Yes, and please please [begging, pleading, yes, no,] prove without question that I am not you - heaven forbid - and that you are not me - you should be so lucky.

lego
November 26th, 2015, 21:47
I think it's perfectly acceptable NOT to want to meet any fellow forum members. I've met precisely one member of this forum, and I'd be hard pressed to name a few others I'd be interested to meet. It's an online "community", some just don't want to take it any further. Big deal.

For what little it's worth, I do believe that cdnmatt is real and lives in Thailand. That doesn't mean that I believe all that he has ever reported here, but so what.

loke
November 28th, 2015, 04:13
well whitemouse is not lying about his forum name on thaivisa, it is the same , and same picture. That was my little stalking for today.

Smiles
November 28th, 2015, 12:29
well whitemouse is not lying about his forum name on thaivisa, it is the same , and same picture. That was my little stalking for today.
I don't think anyone in this thread has accused Whitemouse of lying.

cdnmatt
November 28th, 2015, 19:55
Ok, I'm 95% certain it's you now, because you don't know Thai at all. I'll give you credit for taste, because the photos are quite good.

FUCK OFF.

christianpfc
November 29th, 2015, 10:38
This whole exchange sound a lot like "stalking" and so I'll now have to incorporate a "no stalking" clause in the Rules.
I wouldn't call it stalking, anyway others made much greater efforts to expose inaccuracies and inconsistencies in latintop's posts. If there is a need for a new rule, it should be "works of fictions have to be labelled as such". The question if any harm is done when people believe cdnmatt's stories is rather philosophical, however if some tries to emulate latintop's fantasies, he might get into serious trouble.

I think it's perfectly acceptable NOT to want to meet any fellow forum members.
It is, but you don't invite all and sundry to come and visit you, and then renege, disappear or cannot be contacted. Similar recent experience with Smiles. It's surprising how the three Canadians (Surfcrest, Smiles, cdnmatt) on this board stick together. Is it a conspiracy?

Smiles
November 29th, 2015, 15:14
... It is, but you don't invite all and sundry to come and visit you, and then renege, disappear or cannot be contacted. Similar recent experience with Smiles. It's surprising how the three Canadians (Surfcrest, Smiles, cdnmatt) on this board stick together...
I will not, and cannot, comment on your experiences with Surfcrest or Cndmatt on this meeting-up thing (I have never met either of them in person) but what you write about me above is an utter lie.

I have a PM from you stating that you would be coming to Hua Hin (this was a month or so ago) and would like to meet up with me. I replied in a PM that I had absolutely no interest in meeting up with you ... basically a very specific 'no!' wouldn't you agree?
(After your post above I feel doubly justified).

If you wish I will be happy to quote the PM in question in this thread. No problem.

christianpfc
November 29th, 2015, 20:03
I have a PM from 7 Oct 2013 (admittedly, this is a while ago; if I did deeper I will probably find even earlier messages) where I asked if we could meet if I come to Hua Hin and your answer was confirmative. (For various reasons, it took me indeed until Oct 2015 for my first stay in Hua Hin, the PM you are referring to, which indeed rejects the idea of meeting.)

Smiles
November 29th, 2015, 23:41
I have a PM from 7 Oct 2013 (admittedly, this is a while ago; if I did deeper I will probably find even earlier messages) where I asked if we could meet if I come to Hua Hin and your answer was confirmative. (For various reasons, it took me indeed until Oct 2015 for my first stay in Hua Hin, the PM you are referring to, which indeed rejects the idea of meeting.)
Then show the PM, asshole. [And trust me, I don't use that adjective lightly regarding any member of Sawatdee.]
You are still, in my books, a liar.

Any PM's between myself and yourself in year 2013 are in regards to two and two topics only ... i.e. a few about Neal and his letting go of Sawatdee and selling the board to Surfcrest and a second couple of PM's regarding where to find excellent khao mun gai in Bangkok.

There are no PM's regarding the subject of meeting up with you, whether it is in 2013 and up until 2015. Frankly, in 2013 I never gave you a thought one way or the other, and have not until now, and will continue to ignore you completely until hell freezes over.

This is demonstrably why a Flaming Room is a great idea.

whitemouse
November 30th, 2015, 02:05
Ok, I'm 95% certain it's you now, because you don't know Thai at all. I'll give you credit for taste, because the photos are quite good.

FUCK OFF.

Matt, I don't know Thai, it's true, I have no interest in studying it, because I have no real need to know Thai, in BKK and Pattaya I get by using English. Yes, I'm missing out on some things, but if I decided to take on fourth language, it would be Spanish. Spanish is very useful in very many places.

But you do, right? You have mentioned that online you are often mistaken for Thai by Thai men, so if I decide to study it, would you consider giving me lessons, please? But I suspect I know your answer by now, it will be another FO from you lol.

It is just puzzling to me, how can you be mistaken for Thai on Hornet and Grinder by Thai men, you have your pics on your profile, are you Asian maybe?
There are very few Hornet users with just a single photo, so I imagine you have few pics, like everyone.. Yet you are still mistaken for Thai by people who are looking to hook up with you. It's just very unusual.

I have never been mistaken for Thai on dating apps, and PlanetRomeo, never been asked that question, not even once! It is always Hi, Hey, Hello, How Are You, What Are U Looking For, or variation of those. And of course in English, because I am farang, and they can clearly see that lol.

I just browsed Hornet for 10 minutes, and I can tell if a guy is Thai or farang on every profile, not once did I have to look twice, or give it a thought. I'm sure every Hornet and Grinder user here agrees! Think, have you guys ever been mistaken for a Thai?

You have said that you think I'm obsessed with you, as far as I can remember you have never posted a pic, so what's there to be obsessed about?
If I wanted a white guy, Iot of Russians here.

I'm just talking, Matt, I'm curious and like to observe. It's the little things!

Btw, what's with all FOs, man?

whitemouse
November 30th, 2015, 02:12
Yes, and please please [begging, pleading, yes, no,] prove without question that I am not you - heaven forbid - and that you are not me - you should be so lucky.

I talk like this, maybe it's too many 'please', but that's how I talk, and it is usually, never really, interpreted as begging, or being desperate. Many people speak like this, especially when approaching someone for the first time.

It never occured to me that this may come through as begging.

christianpfc
November 30th, 2015, 13:47
The PM I am referring to, formatting a bit messed up, my texts in italic:

Re: The numbskull that is ...

Sent: Mon 7 Oct, 2013 6:19 am
To: christianpfc
Good morning Christian,

Sorry about the delay. We were in Bangkok for a few days this weekend and I never take my computer or tablet when away.
Secondly, I have a True Move account and for some reason True blocks Sawatdee in Thailand so I have to use a proxy server ... and that is a pain in the ass, as well as not working at all sometimes.
But ths morning it seems to be fine.

christianpfc wrote:
Hello Smiles,

it looks like you read that forum. So do I, but I am hesitant to post any more over there as the level is too low.

I read the Bitch Board for comic relief only. It is a cesspool of losers and as my self image does not allow me to step into sewers I have never joined, nor will I ever. But: sometimes good for a laugh ... laughing at idiots is good for the soul.

Except for merrywhether, who writes like Darika (column in Out in Thailand) and her avatar looks like a feline Darika. Do you have any idea who (s)he is and why someone with a brain would post over there?

Haven't a clue. I don't read Out in Thailand and I know neither a 'Darika' nor a 'Merryweather'. If you say that 'Darika' has a brain, then I can easily make a good guess that she is not a participant on Bitch Board.

You mentioned Bangkok's best kao man gai near Onnut BTS, do you have directions how to find it? And Shamelessmack (long time ago) wrote about massage parlors near Onnut BTS, do you know where they are?

Well, Thai food in general has folks who like certain cooking at certain restaurants or street stalls. I like khao mun gai at the place I mention because it just tastes the best to me. You are others might disagree. Their broth is superb and their hot sauce is the best ... all IMO of course.
It's difficult to give directions, but I'll try: Get off the train at On Nut and exit the station on the Tesco side. Walk past Tesco (going towards Soi 54 or 56). At the first Soi immediately after Tesco block is passed you'll see a group of small stalls selling different stuff and a (very good) coffee stall. Walk past all those and you'll come to another group of stalls, but they are bigger. The one on the very corner is the khao mun gai place and you'll know it by the dead chickens hanging by their necks in a glass case. If you can't find it, just ask someone at any of the stalls and they'll point it out.
I hesitate to look up a map because leaving Sawatdee might lose this message. But I'll find a map and send it to you later.

RE: massage places. Not sure about where Shameless Mack is refering to, but at On Nut again, across Sukhumvit directly on the other side of the station is an excellent Night Market. At the back of it there are quite a few massage beds and they seem very popular. I've never used them, but my guy has and said some ladies there are really good.

I will travel to Hua Hin some day (probably within a few months), would you like to meet?

Why not? For contact, use my email address << removed >> instead of PM's on Sawatdee. My server connection to the board is often unreliable

Regards, Christian

Take care
removed
I dug deeper but didn't find any other PM's on the subject of meeting.
I don't know if you care, but I still think both of us are great minds but there is some fundamental misunderstanding.

Smiles
November 30th, 2015, 14:09
I suppose one could reach out a fair stretch and extrapolate that the two-word reply "... why not ..." is actually a formal invitation.
I wouldn't, but you might.

cdnmatt
December 1st, 2015, 11:32
so if I decide to study it, would you consider giving me lessons, please?

No. All the material you need is available online. Plus for beginners I can recommend the series of books from Benjawan Poomsan Becker. There's beginner, intermediate, advanced, and can be found at nearly every bookstore in Thailand in a tourist location. Please note, even the advanced book is quite beginner, but they'll get you on your way. Those books are how I started at least.

It is just puzzling to me, how can you be mistaken for Thai on Hornet and Grinder by Thai men

Again, because I write to them in Thai, so they're puzzled. At first, for all they know, I have a farang dad and Thai mom, and have lived here all my life. Doesn't take more than 15 mins of chatting with me though to realize I'm definitely not Thai. I can hold conversations in Thai, but not fluently, unfortunately.

you have your pics on your profile, are you Asian maybe?

No, I'm as white as they come.

You have said that you think I'm obsessed with you

Never said you were obsessed with me. I said you were obsessed with MEETING me. Take a look at page 1 of this thread, and you'll see why I think that. You were hoping I was going to hook you up with a bunch of cute Issan guys, right?

scottish-guy
December 3rd, 2015, 19:32
..... I don't know if you care, but I still think both of us are great minds.....

The 2015 SGT Award for Most Deluded Member goes to Christianpfc!

:ymparty:

Smiles
December 3rd, 2015, 21:29
..... I don't know if you care, but I still think both of us are great minds.....
The 2015 SGT Award for Most Deluded Member goes to Christianpfc! :ymparty:
My first, emotional, reaction to your snarky smart-ass post was to pull-a-Cndmatt, and tell you to fuck right off.

On second thought - well to be honest - far more than a second - I agree with you.
For myself, obviously being one of two great minds alluded to, the thought that I am an intellectual fuck buddy - i.e. 'equal' - of Christian is nothing if not appalling.

scottish-guy
December 3rd, 2015, 21:37
:))

cdnmatt
December 4th, 2015, 06:20
lol, the flaming room is almost getting better than the actual forum.

Fun stuff.

Smiles
December 4th, 2015, 11:14
lol, the flaming room is almost getting better than the actual forum.
Fun stuff.
... and full of bloody Canadians doing their favourite - and only - sexual deviance; the born-in-Newfoundland, cod-based, Cluster-Fuck.
[Don't ask. But, a hint; musical instruments are involved. No strings.]

cdnmatt
December 4th, 2015, 12:19
What is that Newfies do? Smerck you in, or something? I can't remember what it's called, but the Newfie initation process.

You have to drink a shot of tequila, kiss a fish, and one other thing, but I can't even remember what this is anymore as it's been so long. I've done that before. They didn't have any actual fish on hand, so brought out a couple frozen fish fillets for us instead. :)

bruce_nyc
December 10th, 2015, 16:49
TL;DR

Did I miss something?

(1) Why the hell does whitemouse *care* if Matt is "real" or not? Who cares?

(2) Why the hell does whitemouse call Surfcrest..... Seacrest?

(3) Who the hell does whitemouse think he is.... the identity police? Who here has met whitemouse in person and taken a photo of him?

Silly childish rubbish..... from bored little boys.... ( who are probably in their 70s )

christianpfc
December 20th, 2015, 09:30
Whitemouse is real. I have met him 3 (?) times in Pattaya over the years, last in Nov this year. His avatar shows him.

bruce_nyc
December 20th, 2015, 20:02
I suppose one could reach out a fair stretch and extrapolate that the two-word reply "... why not ..." is actually a formal invitation.
I wouldn't, but you might.

Yes. In the English language that means, "Yes."

bruce_nyc
December 20th, 2015, 20:15
Ok..... So by reports he's real....

But what about these 3 questions....

(1) Why the hell does whitemouse *care* if Matt is "real" or not? Who cares? I certainly don't. I assume that 75-85% of the accounts here are total fiction.

(2) Why the hell does whitemouse call Surfcrest..... Seacrest?

(3) Who the hell does whitemouse think he is.... the identity police?

When did it become his job to call out one single user as being a fraud? Since when did it become mandatory that everything here be independently verifiable? I thought this was an anonymous gay sex board? And if we suddenly have an "Identity Police", why single out Matt? What about all the hundreds of other fakes on here?

None of it makes any sense.

But, personally, I think it's a far far *far* *FAR* worse offense on us all.... to single out one user, attack that one user, and try to "out" him via *trickery* ( trying to meet him under obviously false pretenses and lies )... than the "crime" of wanting to remain anonymous here. I think 99% of the users here chose to remain anonymous. Users like you and I, Christian, are in the tiniest of minorities. But that's ok. People have a right to protect their privacy..... especially with all the sensative stuff we discuss in this forum!

People do NOT, however, have a right to stalk and trick people.... in order to "out" them and obtain their true identity without their permission.

So, be he a real person or not, I think whitemouse's actions are despicable and deplorable.

So what if Matt has been making up a false life story for years....? Tell me exactly who it has harmed...... and how.

francois
December 21st, 2015, 18:27
So what if Matt has been making up a false life story for years....? Tell me exactly who it has harmed...... and how.

This does raise the ethical question "do/can lies and lying harm others". Perhaps that should be a new topic for someone to post.
However, regarding cdnmatt he has caused no harm to me as I don't believe anything he writes.

christianpfc
December 27th, 2015, 10:10
... than the "crime" of wanting to remain anonymous here. I think 99% of the users here chose to remain anonymous. ... People have a right to protect their privacy..... especially with all the sensative stuff we discuss in this forum!
Refusing to meet members to protect your privacy is fine for me, however cdnmatt invited all and sundry to meet him in Khon Kaen, including dinner invitation and staying at his place, and then went quiet.

Imagine you travelled to Khon Kaen and this is part of your itinerary, and suddenly find yourself stranded. (I didn't because I usually have a back-up plan.) That's what I find objectionable. His stories, true or not, are entertaining.

christianpfc
January 20th, 2016, 11:47
What will happen to this thread? It does not violate any forum rules, is quite funny in parts, and can be used to refer the next person who doubts cndmatt's stories to. I suggest it be renamed Whitemouse side topics / cndmatt and moved back.

Good Points Christian, I`ve moved it back and leave my comments here as an edit, so as not to bump it forward.

whitemouse
September 17th, 2017, 18:15
That was 2 years ago, love the drama!
It is interesting to look back at posts by Bruce_NYC.
I read the thread again, i doubt Matt will invite anybody to visit him any time soon :)

whitemouse
September 17th, 2017, 18:49
I wonder what happen to Bruce_nyc, he has not posted for some time now. I hope he is well!

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 19:03
Dont know about bruce but i have the hots for Christian, amazing how you all say he has been harassing you all to meet him and when i try to meet him he has excuses !

I love you Christian :heart:

arsenal
September 17th, 2017, 19:24
Bogsville Mick wrote.
" when i try to meet him he has excuses !"

I wonder why? Unfathomable!

whitemouse
September 17th, 2017, 19:30
Dont know about bruce but i have the hots for Christian, amazing how you all say he has been harassing you all to meet him and when i try to meet him he has excuses !

I love you Christian :heart:

It think Christian is a slim guy, if he doesn't want to hook up it may because he has a rational and justified fear being hurt.
If you sleep im his bed, you could easily hurt him, or suffocate him due to your enormous weight. I've seen news stories about children and puppies being crushed in their sleep when a very large person turns around in his sleep, and accidentally suffocates the smaller one in bed.

I'm not saying that is Christian's reasoning, just throwing in a possible explanation.

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 19:34
You maybe right ! I will sit on his face instead !

latintopxxx
September 18th, 2017, 19:26
...thats my fav position too...nothing like sitting on a Mb face...instantly revives me...

Smiles
September 18th, 2017, 20:21
Now all that needs to be done is to have cdnmatt, (1) change his mind about moving to Vientiane and deciding on Sri Lanka instead, and (2) telling Whitemouse to fuck off.
Squaring a circle so to speak.

This old thread regarding Whitemouse's stalking cndmatt is refreshingly demented. Whitemouse seems the same old old.

whitemouse
September 18th, 2017, 20:32
This old thread regarding Whitemouse's stalking cndmatt is refreshingly demented. Whitemouse seems the same old old.

He invited people here to visit him, if any of us happen to be in the area. I simply accepted his offer, how is this stalking?

I have met few members here, I did not stalk them, some offered to meet up, and we did, had good time talking about stuff.

Smiles, you can call that stalking, but it's simply socialising, it a very human thing to do.

latintopxxx
September 18th, 2017, 21:18
honestly smiles...there u go again with your wild accusations...people can be nice just for the sake of it

beachruver
September 20th, 2017, 12:40
For old time's sake...

Just skimmed through this thread and Whitemouse is one morbidly deranged stalker. Seriously deranged.

I think you are Beachlover.

Nup!

Now I'm a guy in his mid 30s, works at home, and lives by himself with his two dogs.

Glad to see you're still alive. Goodness knows why you choose to live out there with simple country folk. Honestly, spend some time in Bangkok. Make friends with ordinary middle-class Thai guys... they are a lot more like you and me. You will have a lot less drama and be in a less alien environment. That's my two cents anyhow.

whitemouse
September 20th, 2017, 19:45
For old time's sake...

Just skimmed through this thread and Whitemouse is one morbidly deranged stalker.

Hi!
Are you really Beachlover, wealthy Asian in his mid twenties from Singapore?

Pleased to meet you!