PDA

View Full Version : Blue House Sauna owner posts 8 excellent photos to forum

lonelywombat
November 7th, 2015, 11:30
Blue House sauna opposite Mosaik has been refurbished and has some great new boys.Usually the pics posted are poor but the 8 photos posted to gaythailand are first class.
It seems Edwardmark is a user of the forums, and maybe his reply to a447a post is spot on.

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic ... 015/page-2 (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10024-blue-house-massage-soi-daynight-2-is-reopen-on-august-07-2015/page-2)

November 12th, 2015, 01:38
Blue House is not a bad place, although I have never had a great massage there.

bruce_nyc
December 12th, 2015, 14:09
I need to get back down to Pattaya again soon....

Nirish guy
December 12th, 2015, 16:31
If you've never had a great massage there then go and ask for Lec, he'll fix that for you !

bruce_nyc
December 15th, 2015, 22:54
So Blue House is a sauna...... and a massage shop.....?

Near Tukcom?

lonelywombat
December 16th, 2015, 04:10
Opposite Mosaik. friends with Mosaik front room balcony sometimes chat with boys out the front

bruce_nyc
December 16th, 2015, 04:32
Ok. I'd never heard of Mosaik before. But I Googled and found this little map. So it looks like it is just near Tukcom too...

And.... http://www.bluehousepattaya.com

lonelywombat
December 16th, 2015, 09:42
bruce, that is a very old map 2007/2008 This one I copied from Nickys
Mosaik runs down the opposite side to the coffee lounge, but also has entrances in soi daynight and further south, above Grottino and Bordeaux
They have four stories of studios, one and two bedroom with suites on the top floors . Very well furnished.

[attachment=0:1or8zz1z]daynightmastermap.gif[/attachment:1or8zz1z]

bruce_nyc
December 16th, 2015, 11:19
Oh.... It looks like they moved. Or the old map was way off and incorrect.

arsenal
December 16th, 2015, 11:26
Royal House Massage close to Tukom is my favourite. It's also now a karaoke bar after midnight.

bruce_nyc
December 16th, 2015, 11:40
Why is Royal House your favorite?

christianpfc
December 16th, 2015, 16:47
Location looks almost the same on both maps.

I think the place is purely massage, I didn't notice any sign for a sauna whenever I walked past.

Forky123
December 17th, 2015, 03:28
For Blue House Massage take the soi immediately before TukCom. Follow the Soi for about 300 yards and it's on your left. Lek is awesome and well worth a visit.

lonelywombat
December 17th, 2015, 04:17
had message that Blue House on Nickys map in wrong location.

Nicky uses a yellow square to highlight massage services. Hard to see the yellow square just under the word mansions.
Location is correct when the yellow square is found.

bruce_nyc
December 17th, 2015, 09:15
I meant..... The location of Mosaik Apartments is not the same on the two maps. The first shows a red square called, "Here", for Mosaik Apartments. The second map shows a green square for Mosaik Apartments, in quite a different location.

dinagam
December 17th, 2015, 10:45
Here or there, now or then, plus or minus, it all boils down to perception of space & time. Most Thais perceive them differently.

lonelywombat
December 18th, 2015, 11:07
I meant..... The location of Mosaik Apartments is not the same on the two maps. The first shows a red square called, "Here", for Mosaik Apartments. The second map shows a green square for Mosaik Apartments, in quite a different location.

The map you posted showed Luxor restaurant restaurants where Mosaik is now, which I guess was 8/9 years ago at least. The joint owner of Posieden in Jomtien ,sold out his share, and built the Luxor Restaurant. I am not sure how accurate I am but after the Luxor restaurant was closed, Mosaik started to move in, renovate and open for business.
Just guessing from the date of your map , Mosaik have been open at least 7 years

That red square is more likely for one of the two longstanding restaurants that have been for donkeys years.

The Grottino cafe/restaurant was sold . I do not know if the name changed When I was there in September I noticed some staff remained. I only rarely go their for coffee any more. The best cup of coffee in Pattaya is Gafae in South Rd , just a few yards from Tukcom towards the beach.

Daniel-old
December 20th, 2015, 19:04
after the Luxor restaurant was closed, Mosaik started to move in, renovate and open for business.

I used to eat at Luxor, when staying at Mosaik. I think Mosaik was there first and rented out the restaurant space.

Daniel-old
December 20th, 2015, 19:09
Blue House has always been fun. I posted a photo I took of a 'soapy massage' a few years ago.

photo-contest-category-three-t26490.html (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/photo-contest-category-three-t26490.html)

bruce_nyc
December 20th, 2015, 20:35
Blue House has always been fun. I posted a photo I took of a 'soapy massage' a few years ago.

Ohhhhh! I've always heard about a "soapy massage"..... but I've never been able to find a place where they do that.....

Does Blue House still do that soapy massage....?

Daniel-old
December 20th, 2015, 21:16
Does Blue House still do that soapy massage....?

Just checked out their web site, and their gallery shows a room kitted out for a 'soapy massage'. Their price list also quotes for a 'foam' massage. So, I think you could be in luck.

bruce_nyc
December 20th, 2015, 21:34
:ymparty: Great!

December 26th, 2015, 10:28
The foam massage is their version of a soapie.

There is a new guy "Big" who knows how to give an erotic massage.