View Full Version : google alert today .almost struck by Brit with ladyboy

lonelywombat
November 7th, 2015, 07:10
In todays google alert, was this article from gaythailand.
http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic ... -ladyboys/ (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10121-farang-and-ladyboys/)

A couple of days ago whilst having breakfast I was asked by a fellow Brit if he and his Ladyboy Girlfriend could sit at my table as the place was busy and no empty tables.

Yes if course I replied. We chatted whilst we ordered and the ate our food, all nice and friendly about how long we'd been enjoying the delights of or trips to Thailand/Pattaya etc.

All was going well until I happened to say that I thought that Pattaya had one of the best gay entertainment scenes in the world.

Well the shit really hit the fan, the guy went crazy saying "I'm f###ing sick of people assuming that I'm gay just because my girlfriend happens to be a ladyboy"

I replied that I wasn't assuming anything I was just saying from my point of view Pattaya had a great gay scene.

Thinking about it logically I suppose he thought I was disrespecting the transgender thing and his relationship with what he thinks of as a woman.

Anyway he scared the shit out me with his reaction I thought he was going to hit me.

latintopxxx
November 7th, 2015, 13:20
...screeeeeeeaaam...thats soooooo funneeeee....wish I had been there. And thats why I HATE the LGT title shyte....I have a dick and I love it and I dont want to be a women ...or wear a frock..or a wig...or mince...Im very butch...; than most lesbians and all i want is to fuck men.

MiniMee
November 7th, 2015, 15:33
...screeeeeeeaaam...thats soooooo funneeeee....
I'm very butch....

Well, if you say so.

latintopxxx
November 7th, 2015, 16:02
u must be republican minded...cut and paste sound bites to suit u.....now try to actually contribute....and not snipe from the sidelines....

loke
November 10th, 2015, 21:48
I would ask him if the ladyboy has a dick and if he enjoys playing wiith it, still not gay enough for him probably .

thaiguest
November 10th, 2015, 23:18
Maybe the macho farang hadn't yet visited the nether regions of his honey. The King bar in Patpong frequently sends katoys home with boozed up straights.

bruce_nyc
December 12th, 2015, 17:24
Yeah... Maybe he didn't yet KNOW she wasn't "a real she".... =))

But seriously....

There are wickedly OVER SENSITIVE people of all stripes.... on all different topics.... even some on this forum.... obviously. ;)