PDA

View Full Version : What is the world coming to?!!

October 28th, 2015, 09:39
Just read a story about an Eton schoolboy charged among other offences with "while under 18 causing a boy aged 13 to 15 to engage in a sex act not involving penetration". I thought that's what public schools were for!

dinagam
October 29th, 2015, 15:09
From my experience staying in an all-boys hostel as a teenager, I took it all as some form of manifestation of brotherly love.

scottish-guy
October 30th, 2015, 07:57
Such larks!

Thankfully public schoolboys are not all into fiddling with the younger boys - our (Ex-Etonian) Prime Minster preferred to stick his cock in a dead pig's mouth.

The British establishment - finest in the world.

Hip Hip Hooray!

a447
October 30th, 2015, 15:54
From my high school experiences, I looked on it as male bonding!

October 30th, 2015, 16:29
Thankfully public schoolboys are not all into fiddling with the younger boys - our (Ex-Etonian) Prime Minster preferred to stick his cock in a dead pig's mouth.
Inevitable that a Scottish Nationalist would repeat as truth a rumour that even those who published it could say that, at best, they couldn't find anyone to corroborate it even after exhaustive efforts

latintopxxx
November 4th, 2015, 01:12
scottish nationalist...u mean sponge...dole bludger,,,the english should invite those skirt wearers to leave and watch them turn on one another and slowly sink past greece in the standard of living tables.