PDA

View Full Version : decent bangkok hotels

aot871
October 21st, 2015, 21:27
Apart from the tantawan hotel , in bkk , can any one tell me the names of some decent hotels , , im going for a few days with my thai friend , so we need a hotel with no probs if we want to take another guy back for a quicky

scottish-guy
October 21st, 2015, 22:12
For "a quicky" in clean hotel rooms the Surawongse (off Surawong Road, next to Jupiter 2000) is perfectly fine. Your "companion" will need ID though.

The BBB Inn is also ok but basically a knocking-shop. Ditto about ID

thaiguest
October 21st, 2015, 23:15
For "a quicky" in clean hotel rooms the Surawongse (off Surawong Road, next to Jupiter 2000) is perfectly fine. Your "companion" will need ID though.

The BBB Inn is also ok but basically a knocking-shop. Ditto about ID

Only floor 3 is up to standard in the Suriwongse Hotel.
On this floor the rooms are small but nice.
The breakfast is now served in the lobby and the coffee must be that Robusta stuff-long, full after-taste with strong hints of burnt rubber tyres.
About B1400 per night.

The coffee in the BB Inn is better but you pay B70 fot it. Can't comment on the breakfast cos there isn't one.
Floor 2 is the short-time knocking zone-gay and straight.
The floors are parquet and nicely polished. The curtains are lace overlaid with copious layers of dust to add that old-world nuance.
About B1300 per night.

Andaman!
October 22nd, 2015, 05:57
I like to stay at Le Meridien on Surawong. Great location and a fabulous hotel with no problems taking back "guests". Dusit Thani is good too provided you get a renovated room (they may all now have been renovated now - not surre as my preference is now Le Meridien).

latintopxxx
October 22nd, 2015, 09:16
andaman...u do realise that the dusit whilst very very nice...does cost 10 000bht/night...not expensive by western standards but a little ridiculous in Thailand

firecat69
October 22nd, 2015, 11:07
Your comments on the rates at Dusit must be as inflated as your Sexual Exploits (HeHe). Rates for this weekend on Agoda less then 3000 and I bet I could find it for less!

Forky123
October 22nd, 2015, 11:48
On Expedia I could get it at 2600Baht per night.

BOY69
October 22nd, 2015, 11:53
Glitz hotel on Surawong nice little botique hotel
gay freindly,nice rooms,breakfast is ok.
Rates between 1500 to 2200 BHT.