PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

June 28th, 2006, 12:09
DELETED

June 28th, 2006, 12:18
Oh boy, can I wear my wife beater and flip flops?

June 28th, 2006, 12:20
I know I am going to be seriously flamed for writing this but...

It sounds like a very nice place (really!) -- but does high end = no prostitutes allowed?

June 28th, 2006, 12:23
I know I am going to be seriously flamed for writing this but...

It sounds like a very nice place (really!) -- but does high end = no prostitutes allowed?
You mean no Thais? (just a poor attempt at a joke, forgive me, but in Pattaya no hos? Can it be?)

bkkguy
June 28th, 2006, 22:14
to quote from the web site

M..t.a is chic, smart and stylish, and that's how we like our patrons to dress

In an interior designed to transport the senses to a haven of relaxation and indulgence, sleek glass architecture marries with artifacts from throughout the Orient

etc, etc, etc - superlatives heaped upon meaningless waffle, and this is before you get the food descriptions!

or for more info you could join their mailing list, all they want is your email and mobile number - without a privacy statement in sight!

or is this a differrent new "mixed" "gay friendly" "cool chill-out place" opening soon in pattaya? if even I know about this and I have not been to pattaya for months then LMTU must be dead

bkkguy

TrongpaiExpat
June 28th, 2006, 22:33
but in Pattaya no hos? Can it be?)

Take away the ho's, those making money off ho's and over the hill, overweight farangs(on holiday or living there) and that only leaves the lady selling dried squid on a stick.

June 29th, 2006, 09:08
DELETED

June 29th, 2006, 15:31
Okay, I'm guessing ... LAVA? :geek:

June 29th, 2006, 15:41
Got scooped.
Reminds me of the days of Ms. Hopper and Ms. Parsons.

If Im asked not to say a word, I do just that .........................?

Translation:
1.] If asked not to say a word, I do just that...I don't say a word, I say several...hundred.
2.] I didn't know a damn thing about it.

American Teacher-old
July 13th, 2006, 17:14
So, what is it? I think enough time has passed? What is this great new gay venue?

Fondly,
Chris

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)
** Send Money Fast & Cheap To Thailand **
(see our online store for details)

wowpow
July 13th, 2006, 17:38
LMTU Don't be coy. You announced this bar weeks back, even to the lava lamps and comparison with Bedsupper Club - famed for the tasties cheeseburgers in the city. It looks as if JB got a Press Release that you had thrown out. I tried a search but it did not come up - maybe edited out? I Or I did not recall your spelling accurately. Spelling snobs get to search easier! If you edited it out ast the request of the entrepreneurs then let me know and I'll remove this though it would seem redundent in light of JB's expose'.

I'm sure that you have plenty of piss and don't mind Koon Bottling taking a bit. But all that SHOUTING - that's RUDE! The spelling mistakes were deliberate?

http://www.bedsupperclub.com/

Hope this finds you as it leaves me - in the Pink!

Gay friendly or what?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/146.jpg