View Full Version : Gay travel in Thailand

lonelywombat
October 17th, 2015, 07:41
In another thread the question was asked about a guide . It seemed to get bogged down re the cost of a hotel room in bangkok for $115 per night. That is cheap many of the best hotels start at $250. Did not bother posting to that thread as the comment to the poster from latintopxxx

r u like seriously joking...115 real dollars for room per night......for that price I can get a decent room and more than enough bubble butted arse to satisfy me........like realy..is your dick soooo small u gotta pay 115$ for a room....

This article from Instinct magazine suggests what a newbie that is not shopping for the cheapest hotel in Bangkok and suggests 5 places he might like to try.
The Sofitel So is becoming very popular with local gays ,Expat and Thai . Not the place for those who bitch about $2 or $3 dollars for a drink

http://instinctmagazine.com/post/gay-tr ... es-bangkok (http://instinctmagazine.com/post/gay-travel-thailand-series-bangkok)

fedssocr
October 17th, 2015, 23:53
The great thing about Bangkok is that there are about a billion hotel rooms in the city. So that huge supply keeps rates down. I don't think there's anywhere else in the world where you can get such nice rooms at such reasonable prices (compared to other big cities).

Forky123
October 18th, 2015, 05:09
When it comes to hotels, people will pay what they are comfortable with be that $15 or $250 per night. Price is not the first thing or the last thing I look at when deciding where to stay. There are a range of factors for choosing a hotel, location, transport, comfort, quietness as I'm a fairly light sleeper, having the facilities I like. My hotels will usually be mid range, simply because they tend to have the best balance of the factors I'm interested in.

BOY69
October 18th, 2015, 12:15
The most important factor for me is the location of the hotel
but I will never pay more than 2000 BHT per night because when I am in BKK
I don't stay in my room at all except for a sleep so I don't find any reason to book lavish expensive hotels.

latintopxxx
October 19th, 2015, 05:09
...that thing about stupid people and their money parting ways....
I only use my hotel room to sleep in and fuck....if I want a pool/gym I toddle off to babylon which has all the extra benefits. I dont need a fancy reception and chandeliers to make me feel wanted/important.. I'm very self assured and know what i want and when I want it..and how I want it. I dont care a hoot about status symbols...people who feel insecure because they haven't got the latest designed shirt/man bag/iPhone are simply weak. When in BKK/Thailand..I;'m basically on a sex hoiliday..and bang for my money is what i'm looking for.