PDA

View Full Version : Sunee Plaza Update (Eros)

October 11th, 2015, 00:12
OK, so I decided to check out Sunee Plaza the other day, I got there a little early (9 pm) and sat outside Eros for a bit to watch the action. After a drink, I summoned up the courage to check the inside of the bar.

What I found was a fairly large and empty place (it was early, after all). The typical mode was for a Farang tourist to come in, be swarmed by the boys, and then check out after a drink. A couple made it in, and then moved to the far, dark corner, where they would be entertained by a boy (and even then, there was swarming). There didn't appear to be any short term room at the bar, so the action was happening inside the bar.

I guess there were about 10 boys total in the bar, but you get accosted by one and then another pretty quickly. The concept of letting the customer pick a boy is kind of quaint these days.

I was staying at the Two Guys Guesthouse, but the idea of barfining a boy and then walking them back to the hotel past hordes of middle Eastern types didn't really appeal to me. [-(

francois
October 11th, 2015, 00:34
My experiences are not quite the same. Yes, the boys will come over to you to display their wares but a 20 Baht tip pleases them and , if no tip, they don't bother you. Once a lad sits with you the others will not bother you.
I saw many farang very engaged with one or more lads while others just sat and sipped their drink and enjoyed the show.. It can be a problem if one is not ready to drop some Baht just for the fun of it.

cdnmatt
October 11th, 2015, 01:34
Why would you be worried about walking back to your hotel with a boy? Not only is it Pattaya, it's also Sunee Plaza.

heh, wouldn't worry so much. Enjoy yourself.

October 11th, 2015, 01:36
Why would you be worried about walking back to your hotel with a boy? Not only is it Pattaya, it's also Sunee Plaza.

heh, wouldn't worry so much. Enjoy yourself.

The stretch between Sunee and the Guesthouse is basically the Arab/Iranian quarter, not particularly welcoming to playing with boys publicly (privately is a different matter).

October 11th, 2015, 01:37
My experiences are not quite the same. Yes, the boys will come over to you to display their wares but a 20 Baht tip pleases them and , if no tip, they don't bother you. Once a lad sits with you the others will not bother you.
I saw many farang very engaged with one or more lads while others just sat and sipped their drink and enjoyed the show.. It can be a problem if one is not ready to drop some Baht just for the fun of it.

Didn't work for me, I picked one, and there were 3 hanging around me, pleading for drinks or tips, despite my protestations.

October 11th, 2015, 03:44
Which brings me to my next gripe:

How come these boys don't know anything about how to stimulate a man? What you get if you sit down at this place is some guy poking you down below, in a way that neither a man nor a woman would find pleasurable.

arsenal
October 11th, 2015, 08:41
So how's the holiday going Newbie? Enjoying yourself? :((

Oliver
October 11th, 2015, 09:04
It's sad how these Faux-News (US) and Daily Hate-Mail (UK) prejudices affect some people- to their own detriment. Is there anyone who has been actually accosted by these "types"? I read all the forums and can't remember a single instance. For years, one off the Iranian bars was twenty feet across the soi from a gay -bar....anyone have problems?
My advice to Newbie is to free his mind from such attitudes; he'll be happier. And I won't have to repeatedly respond to similar posts. Which will make me happier, too.

By the way, I'm in Krabi with my Thai boy-friend at the moment; as far as I can see, we are "the only gays in the village". Our hotel is full of visitors from Muslim countries...I walk hand-in-hand with him...the effect on other guests? none.

francois
October 11th, 2015, 10:22
Which brings me to my next gripe:

How come these boys don't know anything about how to stimulate a man? What you get if you sit down at this place is some guy poking you down below, in a way that neither a man nor a woman would find pleasurable.

What are your suggested types of stimulation?

fedssocr
October 11th, 2015, 10:29
it's been my experience that most other tourists couldn't care less about what you are doing and with whom. A lot of people seem to think everyone's attention is on them when nothing is further from the truth.

I agree with the consensus. Relax and enjoy yourself.

Gaybutton
October 11th, 2015, 10:40
The stretch between Sunee and the Guesthouse is basically the Arab/Iranian quarter, not particularly welcoming to playing with boys publicly
You're creating a problem that doesn't exist. It's only a problem if you decide to make it one. Two Guys is a gay hotel. Do you think they don't know that? Do you think you're the first farang who would be walking back to Two Guys with a boy? The middle easterners are also here to be doing all the things they can't do at home. They couldn't care less if you're walking with a boy and won't give you a second glance. Even if they do, so what? What do you think they're going to do, grab scimitars and chase after you while screaming "I KEEEEL you!"? Believe me, none of them are here to concern themselves about what you or anybody else is doing. The Taliban and ISIS are not present in Pattaya.

If you experience a problem caused by the middle easterners seeing you walking with a boy, you'll be the first farang in Pattaya who has ever had such a problem.

If it really bothers you that much, you've still got three alternatives:

1. Take the boy to a short time room. The Marina Inn Guesthouse is right next door to Eros and many more short time rooms are in the immediate vicinity. If you don't know where to go, the boys do.

2. Instead of taking the boy to your room, have the boy take you to his room.

3. Check out and stay at a different accommodation.

francois
October 11th, 2015, 11:50
Newbie; you could try Sunny Boys where the lads are less aggressive. And there is Good Boys which many farang do find stimulating. You could first have a drink outside and build up some courage before entering. I am a bit shy so have never entered there but have sat across from it at Sky Pub watching the action.

BOY69
October 11th, 2015, 12:06
Newbie ,Pattaya is a sin city nobody care what you are doing just relax and enjoy yourself otherwise your vacation in Thailand will be a waste of time .
Also I don't like your attitude regarding avoiding tipping the boys ,if you are sitting in a bar you are expect to give tips even small amounts and if you inviting a boy to sit you should buy him a drink.

Gaybutton
October 11th, 2015, 12:53
I don't like your attitude regarding avoiding tipping the boys ,if you are sitting in a bar you are expect to give tips even small amounts and if you inviting a boy to sit you should buy him a drink.
That I agree with Newbie about. If he invites a boy to sit with him, then of course he should buy him a drink give him a tip - and in my opinion the tip should be at least 100 baht. But when boys come over uninvited and try to sit with me, get me to buy them drinks, or get me to give them tips, well . . . let's just say you won't like my attitude any better than you like his.

francois
October 11th, 2015, 14:39
Different bars and different tips for different persons. There are some bars where many patrons prefer to sit on their hands and observe without participation and there are other bars which are "hands on" where patrons prefer to grope, slurp and tip.

BOY69
October 11th, 2015, 15:05
I don't like your attitude regarding avoiding tipping the boys ,if you are sitting in a bar you are expect to give tips even small amounts and if you inviting a boy to sit you should buy him a drink.
That I agree with Newbie about. If he invites a boy to sit with him, then of course he should buy him a drink give him a tip - and in my opinion the tip should be at least 100 baht. But when boys come over uninvited and try to sit with me, get me to buy them drinks, or get me to give them tips, well . . . let's just say you won't like my attitude any better than you like his.

I can understand your point of view however I prefer
to be in bars with pushy boys than bars with
remote boys whom playing with their smartphones and don't
give a damn about you . If a pushy boy is trying to
invite himself to sit with me and I don't want to
if he's qute and polite I will give him small tip.

francois
October 11th, 2015, 16:15
There was a time I would, like others, shake off pushy boys like shit on a shoe. But now I enter places like Eros for the sole purpose of being an active participant with the danseurs, un pas de deux.. When they wag their willies in my face and bare their butts they are welcome to a 20 Baht tip. As for sitting with me and poking and groping now that does get my attention. :D
Saying that I do have friends who travel long distances to Thailand, sit in a bar and grimace and gripe instead of grinning and groping if a boy approaches them. :ymtongue:

Gaybutton
October 11th, 2015, 22:21
I prefer
to be in bars with pushy boys than bars with
remote boys whom playing with their smartphones and don't
give a damn about you
I didn't know there are the only two types of encounters with boys in the bars and those are the two.

Pushy or not, if a boy tries to force himself on me, uninvited, he gets nothing. I'll decide for myself who I want sitting with me, if any of them. I don't need the waiters, managers, mama-sans, or the boys themselves doing the deciding for me and then having the nerve to expect me to buy them drinks and tip them. For me, it doesn't work that way.

Forky123
October 12th, 2015, 00:53
I make assumptions based on their behaviour towards me and can't help but imagine their behaviour in a bar may mirror their behaviour in the bedroom. If a boy has more interest in his phone in a bar, then he has no interest in me as a bed partner. If a boy is pushy, I assume he will be self-centred in the bedroom. I prefer guys that either make eye contact and smile or look as though they are having a good time. It doesn't really matter if it is real or they are convincingly feigning interest. It works for me.

latintopxxx
October 12th, 2015, 15:47
...sometimes i think u guys think and analyse too much...for heavens sake...just choose one...drag him back to your room and tell him exactly what to do and when to do it...u only want an hour or twos fun...not marry the silly fuckers...

Forky123
October 12th, 2015, 16:35
Yep, I think a little beforehand. It works for me. I don't want to describe in detail what I want someone to do. That isn't fun to me. To me a bit of spontaneity makes for a much more interesting few hours and even if things move in new directions I end up experiencing something new. To that end, I pick someone that either has, or can feign, interest and then see where it goes. Each to his own.

a447
October 12th, 2015, 19:35
I've found over the years that if you find someone you really get on well with and off them over and over again, they become a lot more "adventurous" shall we say, as they become more and more familiar with you. I'm often surprised at what they will do to please you - things you don't even have to ask for.

If you just off a guy once, chances are he'll just get the deed done as quickly as possible and be straight out the door.

October 12th, 2015, 20:45
Newbie ,Pattaya is a sin city nobody care what you are doing just relax and enjoy yourself otherwise your vacation in Thailand will be a waste of time .
Also I don't like your attitude regarding avoiding tipping the boys ,if you are sitting in a bar you are expect to give tips even small amounts and if you inviting a boy to sit you should buy him a drink.

Oh, tips were given, at the end when I paid the bill.

However, my point here is that I told everyone that I was only going to buy drinks for one boy, but that didn't stop a scrum from forming around me.

October 12th, 2015, 20:48
There was a time I would, like others, shake off pushy boys like shit on a shoe. But now I enter places like Eros for the sole purpose of being an active participant with the danseurs, un pas de deux.. When they wag their willies in my face and bare their butts they are welcome to a 20 Baht tip. As for sitting with me and poking and groping now that does get my attention. :D
Saying that I do have friends who travel long distances to Thailand, sit in a bar and grimace and gripe instead of grinning and groping if a boy approaches them. :ymtongue:

Pushy is not bad if it's one at a time, and when one is chosen, the others leave you alone.

As far as the 20 baht tips in real time, I didn't know that protocol, and will try it next time.

October 12th, 2015, 20:50
it's been my experience that most other tourists couldn't care less about what you are doing and with whom. A lot of people seem to think everyone's attention is on them when nothing is further from the truth.

I agree with the consensus. Relax and enjoy yourself.

For many people, the "Walk of Shame" remains a problem.

peeseua
October 12th, 2015, 21:04
Huh? I always thought it was the Strut of Sin or the Walk of Delight?

Gaybutton
October 12th, 2015, 23:02
Where does the 'shame' part come in? What are you ashamed of, the possibility a few middle easterners might not like it? I ask again - if they don't like it, why in the world do you give a damn?

Here you are, in one of the gayest of the gay areas on the entire planet and instead of enjoying yourself like everyone else who comes here, you're worrying about what somebody else might think, and we're telling you they're not going to think anything. Do you think we don't know what we're talking about? If you see it as a "Walk of Shame," why did you come here in the first place?

Ok, here's another suggestion for you. When you take a boy off, instead of walking with him, tell him to wait ten minutes while you walk back to Two Guys alone, and then come. He'll show up. He wants his money. They all know where Two Guys is.

I'll repeat one other suggestion - check out of Two Guys and stay in one of the hotels within Sunee Plaza. You wouldn't have to leave Sunee Plaza at all. I hope you wouldn't be ashamed of that. If you are, then you might as well cut your losses, pack up, and go home. Then you'll get to spend the rest of your life regretting what you had in palms of your hands and just chucked away because you might have felt embarrassed for about 5 seconds. Grow up.

francois
October 12th, 2015, 23:26

You do have a sense of humor, Newbie.. We have all walked the walk of shame or is it fame? You probably think that everyone is looking at you and you would be right! But they are just envious that it is not them doing the "walk".

Yes, those 20 Baht tips do help the boys to, at least, put some food in their mouths and are much appreciated so, as at church, put some pence in the collection plate and thank God for the gifts bestowed upon you by his fallen angels. O:-)

BOY69
October 13th, 2015, 01:24
Newbie I have a suspicion that you're a religious person and it make you feel shame and guilt ?
There is 2 options relax and enjoy yourself Pattaya is gay heaven and it is one of the best places in the world for gays option two go back to your country and forget all about Pattaya .

loke
October 13th, 2015, 03:54
Don't worry about the middle eastern men, they will look at you with the boy and dream about a threesome , If thats what you want I am sure it can be arranged. They are horny as goats.

Oliver
October 13th, 2015, 09:55
...particularly if your preference tends towards the femme!

cdnmatt
October 13th, 2015, 13:07

So you flew all the way to Thailand to look at the boys, but not touch, or?

The walk of shame? heh, it's Sunee Plaza / Pattaya, not Riyadh. I'm pretty sure the Arabs have noticed the go-go bars, so pretty decent chance you can assume they know what goes on, are totally used to it, and could care less. If they were offended by it, it stands to reason they wouldn't have setup shop where they did.

Again, don't worry. Relax, and enjoy yourself. It's ok to walk back to your hotel with a Thai guy.

dinagam
October 13th, 2015, 14:35
It's ok too to walk back to your hotel with a Myanmar, Khmer, Lao, Vietnamese, Russian, Pinoy, Chinese etcetera boy or Ladyboy, hand-in-hand :-)

malchik21
October 13th, 2015, 17:45
On a bus going back to Jomtien with my catch of the day a couple of Kuwaitis got on and saw that we were holding hands they started taking the piss including saying (amongst others) Ka-Neeth, meaning Faggot. I suggest you do what I did, from my time in the middle east, tell them to "Nek Halaak" loosely translated "go f**k yourself". They got off on the next stop.

BOY69
October 13th, 2015, 22:18
I have an excellent agreement with the middle eastern men ; they don't give a damn about me and I don't give a damn about them =P~

PeterUK
October 13th, 2015, 22:52

Are you by any chance an avid reader of the Sunday rags? Or perhaps you write the headlines for one of them?

latintopxxx
October 14th, 2015, 01:48
from a young age I have always been self assured and out there...even growing up in a conservative enviornment didnt temper my behaviour...I even have difficulty imagining what the so called walk of shame feels like...If u cat be GAY in the farang ghettos of pattaya then there is simply no hope. As for arabs or any other homophobic bullies...most are cowards and confronting them loudly usually solves the problem....and loud is one thing I can be..maybe I'll be reincarnated as an american =P~

catawampuscat
October 16th, 2015, 16:19
Newbie has a valid point. He's staying in little Arabia. It's the most concentrated Soi
for Arabs in Pattaya. So easy to move out as there are hundreds of other low end guest houses in Pattaya.
Newbie has another valid point about Eros. The boys do swarm around farangs and
grope, sometimes almost painfully to your balls.
As a regular there I don't get pestered by the skinny fem boys as they know I'm not
interested. One has to be a little forceful and make clear a lack of interest.
Occasionally I get swarmed by 4 or 5 lads and it's too much. I say 'later' and only
other customers coming in will really dissuade the more aggressive ones.
Yet, there are times when one is ignored, especially if a farang opens a bottle of scotch,
known as a set-up
and is giving the boys drinks.
A very generous farang can also absorb all the boys attention and leave you hanging.
100b. tipper commands more attention than a 20b. tipper, after all..

October 17th, 2015, 04:08
Yet, there are times when one is ignored, especially if a farang opens a bottle of scotch,
known as a set-up
and is giving the boys drinks.

huh?

Aren't bottles of scotch really expensive? Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy them drinks?

:-s

cdnmatt
October 17th, 2015, 04:51
huh?

Aren't bottles of scotch really expensive? Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy them drinks?

All depends what you're looking for. I've done it several times in the past, and can't remember, but think it's only about 1000 baht for a bottle of 100 pipers, mix, ice, corkage fee. You fork over 1000 baht, one of the guys will run off to the nearest 7/11 to get a bottle of 100 pipers, and you end up with a swarm of good looking guys lining up in assembly line format to thank you for the drink. Probably pisses off other customers in the bar, because you steal all the attention, but what the hell, it works quite well. :-)

a447
October 17th, 2015, 10:03
Probably pisses off other customers in the bar, because you steal all the attention, .....

Yeah, that kind of thing does piss me off, especially as usually the farang doesn't off all of the guys at the end - or often, doesn't off any! When he leaves, the guys are often way too drunk to do anything in bed so the night out becomes a complete waste of time for others.

Having said that, I'm not criticising the customers who do that; it's their choice. And the guys can choose whether they want to drink with him. It just limits my options, that's all.

cdnmatt
October 17th, 2015, 11:21
You don't like them a little tipsy in bed? heh, Kim was always the best when he was drunk out of his mind. Those full body tongue massages that lasted for ages were great. :)

Besides, I don't mind if you get a guy who basically just lays there like a hunk of dead meat. I know a lot of people don't like it, but I don't mind playing with a cute body like that for a while. Heck, I'm getting pretty close to being old enough to be their dad in some cases, so can't expect them to be too attracted to me.

I've noticed up here -- it's generally only the really young guys, maybe 18 - 22 years that are willing to be money boys. Older ones from mid 20s - 30s are looking for an actual long-term BF. Then the older ones from there in their 40 - 50s are willing to pay me to take my pants off. Guess just the way it works.

I like this better than the go-go bars anyway. More work involved to find someone, but it's more fun. Anyone who speaks fluent English or says they previously worked in Pattaya gets ignored almost straight away. I like it when they can't speak a lick of English, because it tells me they haven't been corrupted yet. :)

francois
October 17th, 2015, 13:23
Last night at Eros many boyz playing with their toyz but few farang to play along with.

BOY69
October 18th, 2015, 13:03
I've noticed up here -- it's generally only the really young guys, maybe 18 - 22 years that are willing to be money boys. Older ones from mid 20s - 30s are looking for an actual long-term BF. Then the older ones from there in their 40 - 50s are willing to pay me to take my pants off. Guess just the way it works.

:)

The reason is because 18-22 years old have a big demand so they can make a lot of money , the 20s-30s have less clients so they're looking
for long term relationship , the 40s +++ will take whatever come ...

bucknaway
October 18th, 2015, 13:08
I went to the exchange booth and now I have 2000 baht in 20 baht notes.... I think I am ready for Eros.... Maybe tonight if there are enough guys for a fun night. If not I will just buy a beer, tip a guy or two and bow out.

francois
October 18th, 2015, 23:49
There were plenty of boys at Eros tonight but where was Bucky? Friends saw him walking down Soi Sunee but I did not see him at Eros.

bucknaway
October 19th, 2015, 00:59
How could you miss me in these bright yellow shorts haha
I was there sitting by the sofa that backs to the door entrance.
I'll be back Monday with 1000 baht of 20's. Hahaha

latintopxxx
October 19th, 2015, 04:15
interesting subject that is veering from one topic to another...personally i love eros, love the fact that the boys are cheeky and shove their junk in your face..its what they are paid for..and its what eros is all about. Sure at time one does get swarmed..but i love it and laughingly push the femm/ugly/plump ones away...but will grab one i find appealing..pull his little shorts off and place him on my lap so i can enjoy his body. i will open my short and undo my shorts so that he's sitting on my junk and ribbing up against my bare skin...whilst i'n fingering him..in fact invading all his orifices.Love the fact that ist all out in public..
And as for the younger ones having lots of offs..while the 25+ ones looking for boyfriends..and a secure income stream...how times change..I've been visiting Thailand for over 10 years, long enough to see some popular 19 year olds end up as not so popular 30 year olds...used to be cheeky and demanding...now just desperate for an off. Love negotiating with them..beating the price down, pointing out while I grab their butt cheek that they are not young and firm..so price must come down.

cdnmatt
October 19th, 2015, 19:46
The reason is because 18-22 years old have a big demand so they can make a lot of money , the 20s-30s have less clients so they're looking

Yeah, there's that. Then I think it's partly because the prefrontal cortex of your brain doesn't fully develop until early 20s, and that's the part that handles things like impulse control, forward thinking, etc. At that age, you're not looking to settle down in a serious relationship or towards the future. You're just young, gay, horny, good looking, and just looking for a good time in life. If you can do that while making 4 times as much as a typical waiter job for example, with a 1/10th of the work hours while being your own boss, then hell of a deal!

That's why I think guys in the mid-late 20s are sometimes the most difficult to deal with, because many of them are desperately looking for Mr. Right, so they can come off a bit strong sometimes as to what they expect from you.

cdnmatt
October 19th, 2015, 21:25
Here's a good example of what I mean. Just tonight had a simultaneous conversation with a 19 and 26 year old.

26 year old: "Are you Thai or Farang? Why do you know Thai? How long have you lived in Thailand? Why so long? Why did you break up with your BF? What do you do for work? What are you looking for? Can we meet for coffee?", and blah, blah...

19 year old: "2000 baht?! Sounds great, when can we meet?"

heh. One time with a young guy I thought we were still in the talking phase. Next message I get from him, "I'm in a taxi now, be there in 5 minutes". Didn't even have time for a shower, and had to jog to the public meeting point I designated.

BOY69
October 19th, 2015, 21:55

Yeah, there's that. Then I think it's partly because the prefrontal cortex of your brain doesn't fully develop until early 20s, and that's the part that handles things like impulse control, forward thinking, etc. At that age, you're not looking to settle down in a serious relationship or towards the future. You're just young, gay, horny, good looking, and just looking for a good time in life. If you can do that while making 4 times as much as a typical waiter job for example, with a 1/10th of the work hours while being your own boss, then hell of a deal!

That's why I think guys in the mid-late 20s are sometimes the most difficult to deal with, because many of them are desperately looking for Mr. Right, so they can come off a bit strong sometimes as to what they expect from you.

That's correct but there are some exceptions I met in the past some
Beutiful young boys about 18-20 years old that weren't happy to be money
boys and were willing to be in a long term relationship with me but I have to admit that they were more amature and responsible than
other boys at their age .

cdnmatt
October 19th, 2015, 22:13
That's correct but there are some exceptions I met in the past some
Beutiful young boys about 18-20 years old that weren't happy to be money
boys and were willing to be in a long term relationship with me but I have to admit that they were more amature and responsible than
other boys at their age .

Bold added by me. Did you ever enter into a true long-term relationship with any of them? You know, live together, become dependant on each other, you're the bread winner so their next meal depends on your work, etc.? If so, for how long?

BOY69
October 19th, 2015, 22:52
No I did not in your own words they are looking for Mr. Right to solve all their financial and emotional problems and they can come off a bit strong sometimes as to what they expect from you.

bucknaway
October 20th, 2015, 12:53
I was late getting over to Eros last night after bar hopping in Boyz Town Party Land Soi. When I made it to Eros at 12:20 the bar was dark and they seem to be locking up so I missed out..... I forgot it was a Monday night....

bucknaway
October 20th, 2015, 16:14
Someone asked the question if the Indian guys around Sunee are available? One just left my room. He had a pictureless profile on Grinder. He said he was me around the Day Night Plaza and wanted to meet.

He just left my room and you can let the world know that I did what I could to reduce the size of his weapon, but I fear it may grow again and asked him to see me before I return to Bangkok... No... Don't thank me... I do it for all of you.. :ymhug:

BOY69
October 20th, 2015, 22:29
Buck you will certenly be totally exhausted once you return back to the U.S. from your hot holiday in Thailand ;)

latintopxxx
October 21st, 2015, 02:38
sounds like lots of us...need to go back to work to recover from the holiday...

cdnmatt
October 21st, 2015, 20:17
No I did not in your own words they are looking for Mr. Right to solve all their financial and emotional problems and they can come off a bit strong sometimes as to what they expect from you.

Give it a whirl sometime. What they say and what they do tend to be different things, especially when you grab them when they're like 19. Even more so when you make the brilliant decision to move up to Issan so they can be closer to their home & family. That's when the real fun begins. :)

heh, at times I wonder where he is these days. Does he still have that nice small layer of fat on him? I hope so. When I met him he was a rack of skin and bones. Took him about a year to realize the food wasn't going to run out. :)

goji
October 22nd, 2015, 00:41
19 year old: "2000 baht?! Sounds great, when can we meet?"
heh. One time with a young guy I thought we were still in the talking phase. Next message I get from him, "I'm in a taxi now, be there in 5 minutes". Didn't even have time for a shower, and had to jog to the public meeting point I designated.

Never mind the jogging, if you offered 2000 to an internet date, I guess he sprinted to the taxi. :D

latintopxxx
October 22nd, 2015, 01:41
my thoughts exactly...for 2K you could be the one legged hunchback of notre dam and he would still do u.

francois
October 23rd, 2015, 17:40
Quasimodo, the hunchback, had two legs and was reported to be well hung but suffered from tinnitus due to the bells of Notre-Dame and was also afflicted with Bell's Palsy, naturally.

francois
October 23rd, 2015, 21:35
OK, so I decided to check out Sunee Plaza the other day, I got there a little early (9 pm) and sat outside Eros for a bit to watch the action. After a drink, I summoned up the courage to check the inside of the bar.

What I found was a fairly large and empty place (it was early, after all). The typical mode was for a Farang tourist to come in, be swarmed by the boys, and then check out after a drink. A couple made it in, and then moved to the far, dark corner, where they would be entertained by a boy (and even then, there was swarming). There didn't appear to be any short term room at the bar, so the action was happening inside the bar.

I guess there were about 10 boys total in the bar, but you get accosted by one and then another pretty quickly. The concept of letting the customer pick a boy is kind of quaint these days.

[-(

Back on topic! I was at Eros the other night and what Newbie wrote above was the norm! A farang did come in, was swarmed by boys, and left without having one drink. I suppose I might be just as intimidated if trying out a bar that I was not familiar with. Eros might be unique in that respect compared to the other bars in Pattaya where the boys do remain on stage and not ambush the customers????

November 16th, 2015, 10:11
So, what is the hotel situation in Sunee Plaza itself these days? I haven't seen much here about hotels right there.....

francois
November 16th, 2015, 13:21
Short time (1 hour) at Baan Lek Hotel in Sunee Plaza (next to Good Boys) about 400 Baht. Overnight 500 Baht.

catawampuscat
November 16th, 2015, 15:59
Elephant Plaza hotel, smack in the middle of Sunee was sold, along with the large bar to the owner of Double Shot, just
around the corner. No lift. Have seen some lights on but don't know current status.

lonelywombat
November 16th, 2015, 17:38
give Colonial a request The problem is that most people came back for repeat trips.

http://www.colonialpattaya.com/

bing
November 17th, 2015, 01:40
HI all,
Perhaps this has been laid to rest, but in Sept. and Oct. for a period of 15 days I was at Two Guys Guest House and walked back to it from Sunee Plaza with boys on several nights. There was never a problem. I am sensitive to my surroundings and if there would have been any uncomfortable moments I would mention it. Also in this thread there has been some posting about the boys of Eros Bar being bold about saying "hello" to guests who come in. I looked on it as the boys were welcoming the new guest and offering themselves for a possible drink with the new one. But that is me, and how I perceive Eros. If one is looking for a place to have a drink and have boys pay attention to you in a less molesting manner, one could go to Duc's Bar across from the Double Shot bar. I seen to have fun with the ladyboys there. Also, take a big breadth of air, the ladyboys will not molest you, that is unless you like to be molested. Hahahaha. On most nights too you will see the boys doing Thai dancing in this small bar. The music is not so loud you can have a normal conversation at the same time as the music is playing.

paperboy
November 17th, 2015, 06:11
have to agree, love the two guys guest house.
Great value and great location

thaiguest
November 20th, 2015, 00:03
HI all,
Perhaps this has been laid to rest, but in Sept. and Oct. for a period of 15 days I was at Two Guys Guest House and walked back to it from Sunee Plaza with boys on several nights. There was never a problem. I am sensitive to my surroundings and if there would have been any uncomfortable moments I would mention it. Also in this thread there has been some posting about the boys of Eros Bar being bold about saying "hello" to guests who come in. I looked on it as the boys were welcoming the new guest and offering themselves for a possible drink with the new one. But that is me, and how I perceive Eros. If one is looking for a place to have a drink and have boys pay attention to you in a less molesting manner, one could go to Duc's Bar across from the Double Shot bar. I seen to have fun with the ladyboys there. Also, take a big breadth of air, the ladyboys will not molest you, that is unless you like to be molested. Hahahaha. On most nights too you will see the boys doing Thai dancing in this small bar. The music is not so loud you can have a normal conversation at the same time as the music is playing.
I have to agree that walking in the "Arab" area near Two Guys Guest House is not a problem for gays. These young guys are only into their motor bikes and women and I notice a few katoys around them occasionally. Re Duc's Bar-to have fun with the ladyboys there you need to like ladyboys in the first place. This applies to you I know but I would run a mile from them. However the young guy who runs the place is nice and deserves credit for keeping the place alive post-Duc.

goji
November 21st, 2015, 18:27
Never had a problem with the Arabs around Sunee either. Two different cultures co-existing is just how it should be.
Although, having read a few reports about their late night/early morning partying, I take care not to be in the same hotel as them.

Getting back onto Eros, is it still the kind of naughtier than average bar ?
For example, where on a good night, a slim & completely nude dancer can be sat on your lap ?

francois
November 21st, 2015, 18:31
yes

francois
November 22nd, 2015, 11:40
What does any of this have to do with Sunee Plaza (Eros)?

Smiles
November 22nd, 2015, 11:45
What does any of this have to do with Sunee Plaza (Eros)?
A harmless offshoot. A pleasant pause from Horny Old Guy revelations. A philosophical but necessary trip to the toilet.

OK ... back to fucking at EROS.

latintopxxx
November 22nd, 2015, 12:29
NO...rememner...according to the fountain of all knowledge...a447....no fucking happens at eros...only tea parties where if one is lucky we get to hold hands with Thai boys...fully clothed Thai boys...no sex...

francois
November 22nd, 2015, 13:13
OK ... back to fucking at EROS.

Now your talking turkey! (~~)

Smiles
November 22nd, 2015, 15:58
NO...rememner...according to the fountain of all knowledge...a447....no fucking happens at eros...only tea parties where if one is lucky we get to hold hands with Thai boys...fully clothed Thai boys...no sex...
I've only entered Eros once, though I have cruised through Sunnee numerous times over the years.
The one time I crossed it's threshold I was lucky enough to witness a sight which no sane man would want to witness ever again. A very large JabbaTheHut-type farang was sitting directly behind me - I turned around for some odd reason - pawing in abandon about eight Thai guys who were, without a lie, crawling all over him [and there was a lotta 'him'], groping all the necessary parts which could easily reached given the farang's formidable busting-out-all-over body type. On the other side of the equation, the Thai guys' interesting parts were of course easily accessible [having no serious restrictions] and they, in turn, came under serious attack . . . balls and dicks and asses were flying through the air. It was fucking amusing, that's for sure.
I might go back there one discreet night . . . not for the boys, that's easy, but for the education. That Big Boy knew the ropes, and servicing eight Thai guys all at the same time is a feat to be admired, no matter what shape the 'servicer' is in.

francois
November 22nd, 2015, 16:09
Wow, now you are talking turkey!

thaiguest
November 24th, 2015, 00:56
Who is John Galt.
What became of Jim Thompson.
Is cdnmatt real in KK.
The first above has a whole book. The second many books. The third deserves a dedicated topic at least.

bruce_nyc
November 24th, 2015, 20:25
I'm at home ( in Bangkok ) and taking a hot bath and finally catching up on some reading here... All this Sunnee / Eros talk has me inspired to visit again. I'm trying to think.... but it *might* be true.... that I've never visited there *alone*. I seem to have always been there with my bf and/or an out of town friend.... the, maybe, 3 times I've been to Eros. I seem to remember it being a bit awkward.... for me, for the ones I was with, and even maybe for the boys themselves. Kind of like going to an orgy with your relatives in tow. Awwwwkkward.

So, after reading more about the "culture" of the "Eros scene"..... (and the stack of a hundred 20 baht notes I should have brought with me)..... I can imagine how it might be fun to "play the swarm" correctly and without inhibition..... if I were to go *alone*. ( Still not sure about the idea of buying them a bottle of 100 piper. Maybe only if I were really into more than 1 or 2 of them. )

One thing I've noticed that is apparently important is.... going to these places at the CORRECT (best) time of day. From what I can gather, the best times of day go something like this.....

Anytime in the Afternoon: the gay sex massage shops all around TucCom, the gay sex massage shops in Boyztown, ( basically every gay sex massage shop )

7:30pm arrival at: Question Mark Bar, Two Guys Bar in Jomtien Complex

9:00pm - 9:30pm arrival at: Eros, Sunny Boys, A-Bomb, FunnyBoy, ToyBoy, ( basically every gogo bar )

It's also a bit difficult to arrive at EVERY go go bar at exactly 9:30pm. You almost need to be there at least one day per gogo bar you want to really check out.

latintopxxx
November 25th, 2015, 01:49
hey just do eros at 9.30...spend an hour...move onto good boys...for another hour..or just sit outside and enjoy a beer and the passing eye candy...and if still horny pop back into eros. They really dont mind if u pop in and out several times / night.

bruce_nyc
November 25th, 2015, 16:20
The car service is on its way to pick me up and take me to Pattaya. =P~

frequentfliers
November 25th, 2015, 17:25
Personally I think that there is a lot more to Pattaya than S.Plaza.Why some people seem to talk about nothing else is just amazing.

francois
November 25th, 2015, 19:42
Well, the title of the thread is Sunee Plaza (Eros) so most of the talk is related to that topic. Although it did meandering off into a slugfest between a couple of other posters namely whitemouse and cdnmatt which was an interesting diversion.

whitemouse-side-topics-t34719.html (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/whitemouse-side-topics-t34719.html)

thaiguest
November 26th, 2015, 04:00
Well, the titlein pursuitof the thread is Plaza (Erodoesn't of the talk is related to that topic. Although it did meandering off into a slugfest between a couple of other posters namely whitemouse and cdnmatt which was an interesting diversion.

whitemouse-side-topics-t34719.html (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/whitemouse-side-topics-t34719.html)
Sure. If someone wants to open a topic on Jomtien go ahead. Sunnee doesn't have to apologise for its rehabilitated state and renewed popularity.
The game involving Whitemouse the sceptic and cdnmatt the enigma is indeed a good diversion under any topic title.

loke
November 28th, 2015, 04:05
Sunnee was really dead when I went there the other day, half of he bars was either closed or had no customers.

francois
November 28th, 2015, 10:55
Was in Sunee last night and all the beer/host bars were packed with farang; almost like a street party! But the go-go bars did not seem to be doing well. Eros had few "on stage" but many in the arms of the patrons. Nice had many boys on stage doing their best to entice a tip from the very few customers.

Sunny Boys was so-so with one customer enjoying a disrobed dancing duo . Apparently this customer was a British ex-commando as he had his recruits go through a "modified' manual-of-arms including snapping to attention, saluting in a non conventional way and a regimen of pushups and jumping jacks, squats, etc.

There was also a brief show featuring two danseurs in traditional Thai costume doing a traditional Thai dance which was a break from the usual type of shows.

Perhaps earlier or later the go-go bar scene changed as customers came and went all spent.

bruce_nyc
December 5th, 2015, 21:37
Why do so few people talk about the go go bars that *I* think are the best in Pattaya.... In fact, they are rarely ever even mentioned...

A Bomb[/*:m:2vlnbrah]
Funny Boy[/*:m:2vlnbrah]
Toy Boy[/*:m:2vlnbrah]

a447
December 5th, 2015, 21:41
Abomb because maybe most guys here are top only, in which case they'd be wasting their time.

And those three bars are not hands-on. You've got a much better chance of getting your hand on cock in the Sunee bars. That's why Eros is mentioned all the time.

Just a thought.

francois
December 5th, 2015, 22:10
Why do so few people talk about the go go bars that *I* think are the best in Pattaya.... In fact, they are rarely ever even mentioned...

A Bomb[/*:m:308be5l0]
Funny Boy[/*:m:308be5l0]
Toy Boy[/*:m:308be5l0]

Again, the title of this thread is Sunee Plaza Update (Eros). So why discuss above bars you like best?
Maybe start a post on those bars and see others thoughts?

bruce_nyc
December 5th, 2015, 22:22
Yeah, I know this thread is about Eros.... But I was just asking in general. I never see threads about those 3 bars I mentioned.... ever on this forum. Nobody seems to talk about them... unless I'm missing something.

Also, I am a top only. A-Bomb is most definitely not a waste of time.

I'm not interested in "getting my hands on cock"..... so it makes sense that I'm not into those bars where they stand in line to show you their cock. I joke that.... I almost don't even care if they *have* a cock.