PDA

View Full Version : Identify a new Development at bottom or Pratumnak/Thappraya

colmx
September 24th, 2015, 03:42
Hi All

There is a series of around 8 low rise Apartment/Condo Blocks almost completed on the plot of land next to the HiSo Hotel and across from the Courtyard Marriot at the end of Pratumnak
Unusually for Pattaya there is not a sign to be seen as to what the development is... or where their sales office is
(or even if they are for sale/rent at all - possibly it will be a hotel)

The windows look too big and bright to be "thai style" apartments - so i am guessing that they are Condos...
Is anyone familiar with this development and know what its going to be?

It will probably be noisy being right next to the overpass, and on main road...
But i really like the location, bus to Jomtien drives past, as does bus to boystwon/central, walking distance to Sunee etc!

Thanks In Advance for any help!
[attachment=0:2287fhv4]Capture.JPG[/attachment:2287fhv4]

colmx
October 18th, 2015, 21:58
Gentle bump on this thread...

Its a month since i was last in Pattaya - so i am hoping some signage has gone up on the development...

Any regular Jomtien<->Pattaya baht bus users spotted anything recently?

I already have my New Year accom sorted - but it's a place i would definitely be interested in for fun at Songkran!

Thanks in Advance!

christianpfc
November 5th, 2015, 21:09
I walked around today (except the side facing HiSo hotel), no signs. No construction workers (but still needs interior decoration), some windows open (they will get water in when it rains), no tenants (because not finished).

colmx
November 6th, 2015, 03:06
thanks Christian
Guess i will have to wait till i get back end of next month and send BF in for some chats with the workers (if there are any about!)

Up2U
November 6th, 2015, 15:08
Take this with a grain of salt, Thaivisa posts say it is called Hollywood Hill, but not clear if it is a hotel or condo complex.