PDA

View Full Version : The final countdown

bucknaway
September 21st, 2015, 20:26
I'm down to my last two weekends to prepare for my trip in already I'm feeling the pressure. There are home projects that need my attention, clothes to be sorted impact reservations to check and double check, people and places to be notified.

It seems having six months advance notice of an upcoming trip is not enough time for me to prepare.

arsenal
September 21st, 2015, 21:56
You sound a little excited. I can't imagine why. =P~

bucknaway
September 21st, 2015, 22:19
I'm looking forward to the plane ride..... 24 hours of sitting in the same seat while eating, sleeping and watching tv.... and when I'm bored, I can look out the window.

Jellybean
September 21st, 2015, 23:35
Hey Bucky! So itтАЩs the final countdown to your next trip to the Land of Smiles.

So I guess itтАЩs farewell to the USA. And can I ask? Will things ever be the same again? And maybe youтАЩll be coming back?

But as you say . . . it's the final countdown, yes, the final countdown!

And IтАЩm sure the hotel residents in the next room to you will be hearing plenty of:

тАЬOhhh . . . oh, oh, ohhhh, itтАЩs the final countdown! Ohhhhhhhhhh!тАЭ

Night after night, after night, after night . . .

Enjoy your trip! ;)

bucknaway
September 21st, 2015, 23:43
I'm a quiet sex guy..... maybe they might hear some heavy breathing or some lubricated skin slapping.......

While I'm in Pattaya I'll be staying at view Talay 7 and that place is so empty I may have the whole floor to myself.

I'll be back home October 29. Next year I'm thinking of a Latin destination and later in the year a visit to Cambodia and Vietnam and giving thailand a miss.

I should mention that this trip a Thai friend wants to have sex fun outside..... I'll have to see the location before I suck.... I mean sign off on it.

oldfarang
September 22nd, 2015, 02:38
Maybe you should spend less time here with useless attention posts and get your shirts ironed, but it is your time and funny for us to read, since in Thailand we sometimes have too much time to read these threads.

:ymhug: Welcome back

bucknaway
September 22nd, 2015, 07:44
Even worse, I'm posting from my phone while at work on break.... :-)

You mistake my desire to have light banter about Thailand with those who go to thailand as attention posts.

Sure we have talked about everything thailand on the boards for the past 15 years..... we've talked every topic into the ground. So much so, that now some of us enter a topic swinging our virtual purse at the OP, sometimes killing what could have been a fun yet informative, friendly exchange.

Now you've gone and ruined it.... single handedly.... now people are going to open a bitchboard and talk about you wrose than a mamasan that begs for a drink without removing the cigarette from between her lips.

Surfcrest will have no choice but to shutter the board. All thanks to you =P~

arsenal
September 22nd, 2015, 09:01
Well it looks as though the whole of Sunnee is celebrating your arrival. :ymparty:

http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7422

Smiles
September 22nd, 2015, 09:04
"... we've talked every topic into the ground. So much so, that now some of us enter a topic swinging our virtual purse at the OP, sometimes killing what could have been a fun yet informative, friendly exchange. Now you've gone and ruined it.... single handedly.... now people are going to open a bitchboard and talk about you wrose than a mamasan that begs for a drink without removing the cigarette from between her lips ...
All thanks to you ... "
I know you're a Republican Bucky (at least you were last time I looked) so you can be forgiven for your somewhat crazed hyperbole above ... kinda goes with the territory I suppose. But, can I say 'thin-skinned'?
Hey! Now that I think about it, you're sounding suspiciously like Mr Donald Trump ~ who has lately become a Republican and is mining the thin-skinned card like a mad whore.

Slowly calm down and enjoy your holiday in Thailand.

bucknaway
September 22nd, 2015, 17:02
It seems I can't do anything right anymore. I tried to write a reply that was so over the top that it should not, could not be taken seriously... But it seems I have failed. When did everyone start taking me so seriously?

What have I become? What has happened to the fun and carefree me of years past?

I guess I'll just have to try again tomorrow. :-)

Nirish guy
September 22nd, 2015, 17:17
Don't worry B, some of us got it........ god forbid that you're in a good mood and in good form of a morning and post a light hearted innocent wee post or two for a bit of fun eh :-( Right, enough of that, lets get back to the important stuff of discussing which bars are quiet, how much a beer is and the minimum amount one should expect to pay for an off - you know, all the important stuff that's never usually covered here or on the other boards......

Dodger
September 23rd, 2015, 05:00
bucknaway...

I'm with you.

My plane lifts off in 11 more days, and I'm just as excited about my return as I was 15 years ago.

Regardless how many times I go through the routine preparations, I still get butterfys in my stomach and have a hard time sleeping. Gotta luv the exchange rate...plenty of things to spend the extra cash on...my mental list of boys I want to see is firmly etched...and I can't wait for my first oil massage. I'm down to counting seconds...LOL

BOY69
September 23rd, 2015, 05:41
bucknaway...

I'm with you.

My plane lifts off in 11 more days, and I'm just as excited about my return as I was 15 years ago.

Regardless how many times I go through the routine preparations, I still get butterfys in my stomach and have a hard time sleeping. Gotta luv the exchange rate...plenty of things to spend the extra cash on...my mental list of boys I want to see is firmly etched...and I can't wait for my first oil massage. I'm down to counting seconds...LOL

There is no place like Thailand the land of smiles it's like arriving to gay heaven :x

bucknaway
September 23rd, 2015, 07:38
I'm glad I'm not alone here....
I think this trip I may just try a 4 hand massage. After hearing so many good things about them, unlike my first visit to thailand and my trip to chiang mai where I offed 2 guys from Adams apple and expecting a party, but what I got was 2 shy guys that waited their turn and only came as live when the 3rd was in the bathroom.

Now I'm wiser....
Now I'm kinkier....
Now I earn more and have more to spend.....

And although I did say I would off the guy at bbb with the big cock, I'm having cold feet already. Maybe I'll bring a bongo and he can use his cock to beat out a ditty on it like they the do in the bar.

Hey, maybe I'll off the 2nd biggest cock there and they can play dueling banjos with their cock on the bongos.
:x

arsenal
September 23rd, 2015, 10:03
This post has split opinions down the middle. On the one side are those who have booked their next trip to Thailand and are fully on board with Bucky. On the other are those who haven't. May I suggest those who haven't booked do so right now and come on over to our side of the fence. As is obvious, it's much nicer on our side.

September 23rd, 2015, 10:07
There is no place like Thailand the land of smiles it's like arriving to gay heaven :xComplete with 72 virgins

dinagam
September 23rd, 2015, 16:26
That would be the Muslim version. :p

bruce_nyc
September 26th, 2015, 21:20
I remember those butterflies...... and those nights I couldn't sleep for the last 2 weeks before my trip to Thailand.

Now, I've lived here for what? ....nearly 4 years. I've lived in Pattaya and Bangkok. I've been to Phuket, Chiang Mai, Samui, etc several times. I haven't been back to the USA in over 1.5 years now! ...... and that trip was completely unplanned and only because of my visa cancellation.

I haven't had enough desire to go back to the US alone..... so I just keep putting it off until my bf finally gets his US visa to go with me.

What I wonder is..... Once we're back in the US for extended periods of time.... Will I miss Thailand as much as I did back then?

I see Thailand in a very different light..... living here.

On the other hand, when it comes to sex with hot guys.... just about every other place on the planet totally sucks. No matter whether we are in Hong Kong or Singapore or Maldives or Chiang Mai....... We *really* miss Bangkok for that.

Pattaya is also great for sex..... But I've learned that it's much better if I take a quick 1 or 2 night trip to Pattaya *alone*. Going with my bf isn't as much fun at all. It completely changes the chemistry. And he's much more picky about choosing a boy to off.... than I am. He never really enjoys Pattaya at all. And neither do I when he's there. But when I'm alone there for one day.... I can enjoy the hell out of it. I really need to make it a regular thing... like one night every two weeks, or something like that. He's fine for 1 night.... or even 2 nights.... if I go alone.