PDA

View Full Version : Demands of a stranger....

bucknaway
September 17th, 2015, 05:19
I've been talking with a particular guy in Thailand for a few months. We first began talking using the planetromeo chat app. We moved our chat to the line app where we were texting and talking to each othere on a daily basis. Over time we got to know each other a little better but most of our conversations revolved around sex.

From the beginning I let my friend know that I was single and I had no plans of ever getting in a relationship with anyone. I reminded him several times that I come to Thailand for fun and not to find a boyfriend. Still, he would mention that he would like to spend many many nights with me which I always refused by telling him I had other friends that I must see.

During one chat he told me a farang was coming to his room and he wanted me to watch him fuck the farang. I declined the request but still he took some pictures during their fuck event and sent them to me. He told me that his friend visits him from time to time and he fucks him from evening until Sun up. He even proposed a 3 way with his friend and a different three way with the friend I'm traveling with....

As a matter of fact, he told me about other guys that he was seeing and often questioned me about my sex life here in the USA. I was very candid about my sex life here which he seem to find very interesting and entertaining.

This week when we were talking he told me again that he wants to spend many nights with me. I told him that I can not because I must meet friends and told him of a friend coming from South Thailand to spend two days with me. Once I told him about my friend he told me that he will block me because he thinks I have a boyfriend.

I explained to him I did not have a boyfriend but that did not change his mind. After I give it more thought I decided that maybe things are working out for the best. So I say goodbye to him and that is now the end of our friendship.

Yeah, I know he was probably looking for a rewarding situation but I thought I made it clear I was looking for a good time....

latintopxxx
September 17th, 2015, 07:32
mmmmmmm.....good on you....he was clearly trying to draw u in...the whole emotional trap...if thats what u want go ahead...i just want to climb onto some arse (literally) and empty my balls....

fedssocr
September 17th, 2015, 08:31
good for you for resisting the manipulation. Be grateful that you dodged this drama bullet.

christianpfc
September 17th, 2015, 11:54
Drama queen (the boy), don't waste your time.

cdnmatt
September 17th, 2015, 15:54
Don't feel too bad. I'm pretty confident I've been blocked more than I realize.

Conversation many times ends immediately after I mention a hotel. Even if they're not upfront about it, many are looking for an actual boyfriend (read: sugar daddy), so when I mention hotel they naturally assume I'm lieing to them and already have a BF, and that's the end of that conversation.

September 18th, 2015, 03:56
Don't feel too bad. I'm pretty confident I've been blocked more than I realize.

Conversation many times ends immediately after I mention a hotel. Even if they're not upfront about it, many are looking for an actual boyfriend (read: sugar daddy), so when I mention hotel they naturally assume I'm lieing to them and already have a BF, and that's the end of that conversation.If a Thai guy asks me if I have a boyfriend I always lie and say "yes". There's absolutely no reason for them to get their hopes up that I'll be their boyfriend

goji
September 18th, 2015, 05:00
Too difficult, give up find another one. Next.

BOY69
September 19th, 2015, 03:10
When thai boy says that he's looking for falang boyfreind he usually means that he wants a long term fat wallet :D

September 19th, 2015, 04:50
When thai boy says that he's looking for falang boyfreind he usually means that he wants a long term fat wallet :DIf he's out of luck he may end up with just a fat farang

loke
September 21st, 2015, 22:19
Fat farang is still better than nothing. if it was a skinny farang I would be more worried.