PDA

View Full Version : Money boys, straight or not!

latintopxxx
September 14th, 2015, 03:33
Every now and then I come across negative comments about gogo/money boys being straight. Does this really matter?? As long as they perform as agreed isn't this all that matters?? Or do some of you feel the need to connect at a different level, is it important that your sexual partner id gay, even if only for a short time encounter?

bucknaway
September 14th, 2015, 07:47
I prefer the straight guys. They don't hang around. I've played with some of the gay gogo boys in pattaya and often I've had to drop strong hints that they should leave.

latintopxxx
September 14th, 2015, 08:13
I find that its a neater transaction with a straight gogo, he knows its a job, usually dioes as he's told, in a better position (pardon the pun) to understand the master / servant relationship. Just works better. No silly talk about liking/loving me. if i'm a bit rough when I'm slamming into him..he usually just takes it...knows I'm fuckig him..and not making love.

dinagam
September 14th, 2015, 09:33
Some guys are nice to have in bed until morning, while others you simply let them go after the deed is over.

cdnmatt
September 14th, 2015, 10:06
Or do some of you feel the need to connect at a different level

Yes, that's exactly what they're looking for. It's called oxytocin. Look it up.

It's one of the reasons us humans aren't extinct yet. We have an innate desire to care for, and be cared for.

September 14th, 2015, 11:08
Don't ask don't tell? Goodness knows the number of homosexuals who will say "I do everything" but won't. "Can bottom for you" often ends up "Won't bottom for you"
So I never ask if someone (anyone) is gay or not; rather what will they do (and not do)

September 14th, 2015, 13:28
Or do some of you feel the need to connect at a different levelYes, that's exactly what they're looking for. It's called oxytocin. Look it up.

It's one of the reasons us humans aren't extinct yet. We have an innate desire to care for, and be cared for.Are you confusing two different things? Is it because when you married you promised to "forsake all others" so you are, as we've previously established, technically an adulterer?

Sex is one of the ways our body secretes oxytocin. It also secretes dopamine during sex. For those of us for whom sex is a hobby, dopamine trumps oxytocin. It's akin to confusing "fidelity" and "loyalty". In a marriage the parties promise fidelity (remember that?) - loyalty is assumed. In other relationships (including so-called "open" marriages) they practise loyalty - fidelity is not assumed.

Since - surveys show - the majority of gay men in relationships have understandings about sex with others (or even have regular threesomes and orgies - just check the number of couples on Grindr), that's the basis for my contention that "gay" marriage is no such thing since there is no equivalence between the heterosexual marriage where the partners at the very least intend both fidelity and loyalty, and gay relationships where, generally, they don't

loke
September 14th, 2015, 23:29
I have yet to meet a fem boy who is not gay , sorry no attraction to straight men .

christianpfc
September 15th, 2015, 01:02
It doesn't matter to me, there are even hints that I'm more attracted to straight boys than to gay boys.

With straight boys, there are no problems with cosmetics (was my boyfriend candidate 2 in 2015 obsessed!), and well, not no but at least other foul language than gay boys (some boys just have to open their mouth and speak to their friends and I lose interest).

And there is no ambiguity about money, some gay boys I meet in sauna or disco have to drop several strong hints that they need money far exceeding taxi fare.

latintopxxx
September 15th, 2015, 03:10
generally speaking I find that straight money boys see it as a job, not pleasure, they slip more easily into the master/servant role, understand that they r there to be fucked and used, none of this clingy I like u/love u nonsense. Lots of the gay gays will gasp and squeal like girls which i find off putting, most straights will just grunt like a man...love it.
Already have a partner..so not looking for love, just a good ball emptying fuck.

bruce_nyc
September 15th, 2015, 12:12
I find the opposite. I find that the straight ones are the ones that will say yes they will bottom.... then when you get then home they say no no no Sorry I cannot.

They're much more likely to disappoint.

The gay ones will at least be more likely to enjoy it. Maybe.

Perhaps I should give more straight boys a chance again. But I've been disappointed so many times. They flat out lie when they say they will bottom.

By the way, I'm not into fem guys. I only like masculine muscle six-pack abs etc.

cdnmatt
September 15th, 2015, 13:57
To be honest, I actually like the fem type bottom guys. Not for a long-term relationship, but for a short time thing, definitely. That way I don't have to worry about them trying to stick their cock in me every 5 minutes while I'm trying to sleep or watch a movie. :)

arsenal
September 15th, 2015, 14:14
I think Thai straight boys rock. I only ever off straights. They're more sensual, more athletic, less needy and simply more fun than gays.

bruce_nyc
September 15th, 2015, 14:18
So interesting.....

This answers the question I've wondered for so long.... "Who offs straight guys!?"

Now I know.

Smiles
September 15th, 2015, 14:21
To be honest, I actually like the fem type bottom guys. Not for a long-term relationship, but for a short time thing, definitely. That way I don't have to worry about them trying to stick their cock in me every 5 minutes while I'm trying to sleep or watch a movie. :)
I always had an inkling that it was "all about you, 24/7/365". Now confirmed.

I would suggest reading Kommonteriat's treatise on David Hume in the 'Everything Else' forum. Quite enightening.
For instance:

"... Give up the idea of your precious, unique, irreplaceable self, and you might actually be more sympathetic to other people ... "
I could be wrong ... B-)

cdnmatt
September 15th, 2015, 15:08
You're 100% wrong Smiles, and how dare you make a judgement against me like that without actually knowing me.

POS.

September 15th, 2015, 16:59
You're 100% wrong Smiles, and how dare you make a judgement against me like that without actually knowing me.

POS."The lady doth protest too much, methinks" - Hamlet by William Shakespeare

September 15th, 2015, 17:21
A question for the panel - not strictly Thailand-related but nevertheless ... I went to a backroom here in the UK last night and fucked an Asian guy - about 28, I'd guess - who said it was the first time he had bottomed. He was wearing a wedding ring - do I get extra points?

firecat69
September 15th, 2015, 18:37
No

Don't Gay Married Couples wear wedding rings??

cdnmatt
September 15th, 2015, 19:12
A question for the panel - not strictly Thailand-related but nevertheless ... I went to a backroom here in the UK last night and fucked an Asian guy - about 28, I'd guess - who said it was the first time he had bottomed. He was wearing a wedding ring - do I get extra points?

Is this a stab at me thinking I'm still "cheating" on my first husband?

He has a Ukranian girlfriend now, eh? I'll never understand it either. All the love he could have ever wanted was here, but nope, you're not allowed to be gay in Eastern Europe, so he's going to give it a go with a Ukranian girlfriend instead.

I'm sorry, but gay people suck at long-term relationships, hence why I've reverted to the hooker scene.

bruce_nyc
September 15th, 2015, 19:46
Gay people don't suck at long term relationships. Often they're more open and understand that monogamy is unnatural.... so the relationship can last longer. Straight people suck at long term relationships. The honest ones split up over "cheating". Only the ones based on lies.... last.

Smiles
September 15th, 2015, 20:03
You're 100% wrong Smiles, and how dare you make a judgement against me like that without actually knowing me. POS.
How dare I? Ha ha, it is to guffaw. After so many many years reading? I think some judgements can be attempted within a reasonable parameter of being somewhat correct.

cdnmatt
September 15th, 2015, 20:04
Somewhat true as well. Majority of straight couples I know are only together due to their kids.

They're both great parents, but horrible partners. Nonetheless, neither are willing to hurt their kids, so they stick together.

latintopxxx
September 16th, 2015, 02:54
arsenal fully agree, the straight ones see it more as a job and role play and they get it, as in because " I pay" they " are the bitch" . The good ones almost go into what I call the " money boy mode" where they just follow orders and take whatever is dished out. At times I do push it a bit far and I see glimpses of anger...but to date I've been fortunate in that I've known when to pull back.
As for married hetero guys crossong over...Lord the world is full of this....guess its simply bi guys r closeted gays. Brazil is infamous for this, every 3rd guy seems to fuck around with both sexes.

September 16th, 2015, 03:52
Don't Gay Married Couples wear wedding rings??
You're absolutely right - gay marriage is worth less than hetero marriage because after all it's not the same thing as I keep saying!

It's all about me, isn't it?See Smiles' earlier post

fedssocr
September 16th, 2015, 09:32
I think I don't the wealth of experience that many of you have. I have never asked one way or the other. Guys who are just a tiny bit on the girly side are typically a better match for me in bed. But not too girly which would never get my interest in the first place. A handsome face is the biggest draw for me which could just easily be on a gay guy or a straight one.

arsenal
September 16th, 2015, 09:54
Latinpox: It was a slow realisation and even slower acceptance that straight boys are way better at gay sex than gay ones. Being washed from head to foot in the shower by an athletically built straight Thai boy is one of life's great pleasures. They also seem to understand that the whole thing is totally ridiculous and not to be taken too seriously.
But at the end I always pay them nicely and thank them. Then I take them to wherever they want to go although I let them 'drive' while I sit pillion with my arms wrapped around them constantly telling them to slow down. :))

bruce_nyc
September 16th, 2015, 10:44
So you guys think that the straight money boys are better tops *and* bottoms....??

I'm just having a hard time believing this...

arsenal
September 16th, 2015, 13:56
Bruce: It's not all about the actual screw or whatever activity is involved, It's about the whole experience just as a restaurant isn't simply about the food.

September 16th, 2015, 15:04
Bruce: It's not all about the actual screw or whatever activity is involved
Really? That's not my perspective at all

arsenal
September 16th, 2015, 16:42
Kommie. Horses for courses I suppose. But one thing on which we can all agree (probably) It's great to be able to go to the sex shop of Pattaya and choose our selection whenever we like. And then relive the pleasure by talking about it. Those of us who are booked to be there in the not too distant future will no doubt enjoy this thread more than those unfortunate souls who aren't.

thaiguest
September 16th, 2015, 18:37
There's a little bit or a fair amount or a lot of gayness in Asian and Latino men I think.
This may mean that these races are more closely "wired" to the earlier stages of human evolution than other races in this regard. I have read research reports that have discovered a sharing of sensual nerves between the Anus and the Genetalia in the male humans but no such connection in females. Could it be that barebacking is a necessary trait among the higher ape human males as it seems to have been rendered pleasurable and thus positively marked for natural selection? Maybe it was a device to keep lower ranking males happy and practised at a time when breeding females were scarce and taken by the top dogs?

Re monogamy- Maybe not a natural trait either.
Considering that the two 'out of Africa' migrations by early humans were relatively small in number polygamy and incest to a degree were enivitable practices.
There is evidence that the shape of our Dicks (foward poinging knob with flange-not unique to humans, horses have the same) makes the case for multiple partner sex being the norm among early humans as with horses and other mammals.
The Dick Head is designed to draw back and expel from the vagina semen already deposited there by rival males.

So maybe that's why women say that all men are dick heads-they have a lot of "intuition" you know.

Dodger
September 16th, 2015, 19:30
For me, sex is best when both parties are enjoying the experience. Easily said, but not always easy to accomplish considering the "age gap factor, but worth the pursuit none-the-less.

It's fairly rare that I find myself coupled with a str8 guy, but when I am, I just let my feminine genes take over and do whatever I think it takes to turn him on. I tend to turn the lights down a bit dimmer with a st8 guy, make a more concentrated effort to make him feel relaxed, touch and lick the places he always wished his girlfriend would touch and lick him, and then give him the blowjob of his life. When the moments right, I tug his arm guiding him to get on top, slide a condom on his hard cock, and allow him to enjoy doing what he does best (naturally). Generally speaking, and based on my experiences, str8 guys can be the best "tops" ....if in fact, they are really str8. Regardless if he portrays himself (to himself and others) as being str8, many are bi-curious, and may, or may not, have this perception of themselves at the time of the interaction, but I find that most Thai guys are willing to explore new adventures if all the stars are aligned.

People who intentionally abuse str8 guys by fucking them for the sole purpose of gaining pleasure by causing humiliation, are typically people who can be diagnosed as having deep psychological problems, most commonly resulting from some sort of abuse they themselves suffered as a child. This isn't a Dodger opinion...just a fact. I'm saying this because I think it's important not to confuse a topic where natural human sexual variation is being discussed, i.e., "Money Boys, straight or not" - with unnatural human sexual variation.

latintopxxx
September 17th, 2015, 02:49
dodger...I certainly was not abused as a child..or in fact ever...brought up in the traditional two parent home...Catholic (well I was then) and went to church run schools..and boy did I fantasize about some of the " Christian Brothers" that taught me...but Lord I must have been an ugly child because not one took an interest in me.
I've always had a domineering personality ....arent we just born like this??

September 17th, 2015, 03:52
Kommie. Horses for courses I suppose. But one thing on which we can all agree (probably) It's great to be able to go to the sex shop of Pattaya and choose our selection whenever we like.
Just as well you added "probably" - there's a whole world of gay ex-pats in Bangkok who regard Pattaya with withering contempt

latintopxxx
September 17th, 2015, 07:35
kommie....u lost me there...the truth is that one can walk into a gogo/host bar in bkk or pattaya and select a " boy"...not true??

thaiguest
September 23rd, 2015, 11:47
For me, sex is best when both parties are enjoying the experience. Easily said, but not always easy to accomplish considering the "age gap factor, but worth the pursuit none-the-less.

It's fairly rare that I find myself coupled with a str8 guy, but when I am, I just let my feminine genes take over and do whatever I think it takes to turn him on. I tend to turn the lights down a bit dimmer with a st8 guy, make a more concentrated effort to make him feel relaxed, touch and lick the places he always wished his girlfriend would touch and lick him, and then give him the blowjob of his life. When the moments right, I tug his arm guiding him to get on top, slide a condom on his hard cock, and allow him to enjoy doing what he does best (naturally). Generally speaking, and based on my experiences, str8 guys can be the best "tops" ....if in fact, they are really str8. Regardless if he portrays himself (to himself and others) as being str8, many are bi-curious, and may, or may not, have this perception of themselves at the time of the interaction, but I find that most Thai guys are willing to explore new adventures if all the stars are aligned.

People who intentionally abuse str8 guys by fucking them for the sole purpose of gaining pleasure by causing humiliation, are typically people who can be diagnosed as having deep psychological problems, most commonly resulting from some sort of abuse they themselves suffered as a child. This isn't a Dodger opinion...just a fact. I'm saying this because I think it's important not to confuse a topic where natural human sexual variation is being discussed, i.e., "Money Boys, straight or not" - with unnatural human sexual variation.

Mr Dodger, your middle paragraph is a classic guide to the art of opening up the straight thai guy. Great rewards await if only we had the skill-set to open these treasures.
Would you be so kind as to reproduce it in a leaflet format and place in in various gay hostelries around Pattaya for the benefit of newbies and clapted out oldies alike?
I could pick one up at The Colonial, Baan Dog Mai, Two Guys, The Venue Jomtien-where ever is convenient for you.
I don't mind paying a reasonable fee.
Thanks.

danny99
September 23rd, 2015, 12:28
I have yet to meet a fem boy who is not gay

I have known three. One was so effiminate that everyone convinced him that he must really be gay, so he went to a gay bar and got picked up, found it all disgusting and never again, now happily married with 3 kids...still very fem. One was in a leading ballet company, went through almost all of the corps de. ballerinas. I got him drunk one night and he finished in my bed, thinking it would be automatic I went down on him and he jumped put of bed so quick, and would not return!

latintopxxx
September 23rd, 2015, 16:16
...nah....sorry.,..dont believe u....maybe...at a stretch...they were like bi....but 100% straight..no...

bruce_nyc
September 28th, 2015, 11:06
Las night I off'ed 2 straight boys from Adams Apple. Supposedly all of the boys there were straight.

But I found out later.... back in my bed.... that one of them was *secretly* gay..... *and* secretly willing to bottom. ......but not in front of his friend. Only while his friend was in the shower in the other room.

So there's a third whole category... Those who are secretly gay.