PDA

View Full Version : Would you accept it ?

June 27th, 2006, 09:08
I was cruising at the Crew Club sauna in Washington DC about a week ago. An old fat farang with a handsome face asked me "If I give you $50, would you fuck me?". I said " Sorry, I am not interested". He thought I was not interested in fucking, so he said "I suck your cock?". I said "No, sorry." then walked away.

If he had known how much I tipped bar boys and masseurs in Thailand, he would have had to revise his offer to me greatly. But thinking about it, I should have let him suck my cock for $50. At least I could close my eyes and think of Pearl and Edith while he blew my horn.

If it was you, would you accept the $50 ????.

June 27th, 2006, 09:15
Good heavens! Did he think you were one of the servants?

June 27th, 2006, 13:24
50$ ? I wouldn't tell every-one if I were you. Thats a bit cheap, though the going rate for an American is low but not quite that low yet. :blackeye: :albino: :blackeye:

June 27th, 2006, 18:57
But thinking about it, I should have let him suck my cock for $50. At least I could close my eyes and think of Pearl and Edith while he blew my horn.
If it was you, would you accept the $50 ????.

Get head and get paid, Charles Wow?... Of course I would! My mama didn't raise no fools! I'd throw a beach towel over the bod; and accept the fifty f'ing dollars! For a good head job, I'd accept fifty f'ing cents--And always have! Pearl goes for chewing gum or bottle caps: the going rate for Brits--And always has. Ozzies & Kiwis used to go for air in their tires...till the petrol station started charging. Now it's necessary to give it to them in a paper bag, which, so as not to be a total loss, can also be used to cover their head...but if they are giving head, take care: paper cuts!

But...are you trying to be insulting?...If so, Charles Mow, you've succeeded--And Pearl will haul out her left tit and lower the blessed boom! I'm referring to your bon mot about, "Close my eyes and think of Pearl & Edith?"
Together? Going...at it!? I can assure you, certainlynot! Or as in, 'Lie back and think of England?' Well, there's a bloody thought!... If one need get rid of an unwanted erection!... No, not Vicky's monstrous monument to Prince Albert. Were there no laws against littering the parks back then!
Try thinking of the fifty dollars. The fifty you lost out on. That ought to keep you flacid for a week, Chucky Cheese.(What is the Thai word for, smegma? Pearl's saved trunks of it! Has `em monogramed. There's even one says, "Limburger" on it.)