PDA

View Full Version : Paying to have a leak !

January 14th, 2006, 01:59
Last time in September on a Sunday I went down to Jomtien beach just past the police box,anyway being the pisshead i am i had been on the piss all day and anyway needed to go to have a leak.I spot what looks like a dunny,anyway theres a girl with a desk sittting in the entry to the dunny,she looks up at me like i have to tell her why i came in,gawking at me eye to eye,so i tell her im here to take a piss,she says yes 10baht please,i was shocked ,i said to her,your having me on arnt ya,i only want to drain my main vein not buy the whole dunny building.She then starts saying i cant go in ,and yes yes MR 10 baht,10 baht,you go in ok.
I tell her,you want me to flop my old fella out here ,she starts looking confused and im thinking of doing it and i start getting a stork in my daks.
She looks down from her seated desk at my daks and notices my tent pole stork.She sees it and licks her lips.I only have a 1000 b note and she tells ok you go in ,leo leo leo she shouts out in Thai.I tell her ,"dont f......n call me a lion you bitch. Anyway i finished draining my main vein and i walk out and a man is there with her ,"i tell him all i wanted to do was take a piss but not for 10 baht.He starts giving me change for my 1000 b but its all coins,i tell him no f.....n shrapnel ,i want notes . These kinds of things really get me spewing when you have to pay to take a piss,next time im gonna use a tree.

January 14th, 2006, 02:03
next time im gonna use a tree

...er...yes...but what for?

January 14th, 2006, 02:06
To drain the main vein mate !

You really need to give yourself an uppercut !

January 14th, 2006, 03:15
I may get smited for encouraging you but your post is hilarious!

Mi Cow Chai-old
January 14th, 2006, 04:35
Why so crude?

January 14th, 2006, 06:07
Because he is a TROLL

:diabloanifire:

January 14th, 2006, 08:07
Because he is a TROLL

:diabloanifire:

And don't feed the TROLLS

Smiles
January 14th, 2006, 09:42
Obviously, this video is right on topic.

The subject 'matter' moves on up to #2 (from #1) but the product under discussion is something MrSydney is quite clearly in need of: http://www.devilducky.com/media/24589/

(you'll need to have QuickTime Media Player loaded to watch it).

Enjoy (and take a few packs of your own on your next trip to LoS!! :D :D )

Cheers ...

January 14th, 2006, 10:31
hey Smiles - Perhaps your Signature should be changed from

As Mr jinks says: " ... I've had enough of this crap ...!"

to

Oops: " ... I've had enough of this crap ...!"

:pottytrain5:

January 14th, 2006, 11:25
Mr Sydney is obviously the respected Australian thespian Barry McKenzie !!

older possums may know the actor Barry McKenzie who is related to their current Prime Minister Dame Edna Everage.

http://upload2.postimage.org/9649/th_0868197483.jpg (http://upload2.postimage.org/9649/photo_hosting.html)

January 14th, 2006, 11:49
At your elderly old age FUNGUS BRAIN ,you should really know how to spell the word "signature". Keep writing it out ,and keep saying the word,"signature,signature,signature".Then again you probaly didnt go to school much back in the 1930 s.Anyway i forgive you for being one of those kids who couldnt spell in school,go give yourself an uppercut son !

You know FUNGUS I was thinking you could go to that toilet block and instead of saying to the cashier,"would u like see my old fella,you could say ,"would you like to see my signature"? But show her your new signature.You dirty old man,wanting to show a young girl your signature.
Reminds me of last week when i saw 4 young blokes come past in a car at the beach and shout to a gorgeous blonde girl, "show us ya tits"!
Well FUNGUS ,on behalf of everybody on this board,mate
SHOW US YA NEW SIGNATURE !

Smiles
January 14th, 2006, 12:31
WEST DUMBO??? Sorry, couldn't find it on Google Earth.

Cheers ...

January 14th, 2006, 13:09
It is right there next to East Dumbo.

Is it true that if Billy gets any fatter he will qualify for his own zip code?

When he goes to the beach Greenpeace keep trying to push him back into the water.

Local Aboriginals prefer tourists to climb him rather than Ayers Rock

He is so fat that it takes two planes and a train ride to get on his good side

Is this Bad Boy Billy?

Yellow skin
Brown hair worn in a pony-tail
Fat and constantly eating
Waddles when walking
Highly sarcastic attitude
45 years Old
Virgin
Lives with parents
All the sex appeal of a dead rat
Has prescription pants

http://animatedtv.about.com/library/graphics/cbg_small.jpg

January 14th, 2006, 15:12
Is this Bad Boy Billy?
All the sex appeal of a dead rat
http://animatedtv.about.com/library/graphics/cbg_small.jpg

What have you got against poor dead rats?

January 14th, 2006, 15:32
Older possums may know the actor Barry McKenzie who is related to their current Prime Minister Dame Edna Everage.

Did you happen to see the La Dame promoting her tour on Leno the other night?
She was decked out a Christmas tree frock.
Did she borrow it?
Well, it certainly looked like one of yours....

January 14th, 2006, 15:37
: :D

January 14th, 2006, 15:55
yes i have my zip at the front of my daks ready to get the old fella out

With all that fat you carry I suppose you also have the Dick Finders Kit crammed in the back of your designer tent jeans?

Magnifying glass, pepper and a pair of tweezers. That is the only way you would be able to find your puny little member. (Your tricks do talk about you once they have escaped from you)

Do you beat your tricks to assuage your own feelings of inadequacy as a human ?

Let me guess - you feel hurt because even the Scout Master rejected you. I suppose even Rock Spyders have personal standards

By the way I am 37 - hardly in need of a zimmer just yet.

January 14th, 2006, 16:07
Geez i feel like a schoolteacher correcting your spelling mistakes.What do they teach you :lol: in school?
Yes i am carrying the dick finders kit.And i have just found you ,ya DICKHEAD!

January 14th, 2006, 16:34
Geez i feel like a schoolteacher correcting your spelling mistakes

Some examples of correct English from Schoolteacher Billy:

Geez
ya DICKHEAD
What are ya
when i was a Corectional Officer

English is not my native language. What is your excuse?

January 14th, 2006, 16:57
What sort of a man would stand by and take pleasure in the rape and torture of another person?

I feel it is time for the Moderators to end this thread and also to end the lifespan of VBBB and his other egos - once and for all

Condoning torture, rape and unfounded allegations of paedaphila should be sufficient to warrant his removal from this community.

In this case the Ignore button is insufficient

catawampuscat
January 14th, 2006, 17:12
Tolerance is a wonderful thing but enough is enough..I have had the idiot on ignore but unfortunately he posts so often that it breaks up threads and sometimes posters quote him, so even ignore is not enough..
Since this has been going on for a while one can only assume the moderators find this poster acceptable or maybe amusing but I can tell them they are in a very tiny minority but hey, its their party and they can do what they want...

January 14th, 2006, 17:21
Magnifying glass, pepper and a pair of tweezers. That is the only way you would be able to find your puny little member.

Maybe if he had shown her she'd have given him a discount. :pottytrain3:

January 14th, 2006, 17:56
:D :lol: :twisted: ......................sorry,was you talking to me? :D

AS I SAID BEFORE,SECOND TIME FOR THE DUMMIES,PUT ME ON IGNORE. YOU CATWAMPUS,FARANG BOSS HAD SAID BEFORE THAT YOU PUT ME ON IGNORE,BUT YOU CANT HELP YOURSELFS CAN YOU,YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I WRITE.DONT START WHINGING AND WHINING IF YOU TAKE ME OFF IGNORE TO LOOK AT MY POSTS!!

LAST TIME SAID,ANYONE THAT DOESNT LIKE MY POSTS,PUT ME ON IGNORE,LEAVE IT THERE PERMANETELY,DONT TAKE IT OFF TO HAVE A QUICK LOOK WHAT I WRITTEN THEN GET OFFENDED AND START WHINGING ! TIME AND TIME AGAIN I GET PEOPLE TAKING ME OFF IGNORE TO HAVE A STICK BEAK AT MY POST AND GET OFFENDED,NOW PUT ME ON IGNORE,DONT TAKE THE IGNORE OFF ! LAST TIME SAID.
ONE MORE TIME,PUT ME ON IGNORE,LEAVE IT ON.
I use to have a friend who worked on a switchboard for a TV Station and he used to get phone calls from old ladies complaining about movies on the previous night that contained swearing and sex.When he asked them at what stage did they turn the program off.most of them would say they didnt,they watched the whole lot! You have the option,dont whinge!

January 14th, 2006, 18:10
you've moved! use to live in sydney now west dubbo, near the zoo.

January 14th, 2006, 18:17
Which zoo? The Gordon Estate or the other ones?

January 14th, 2006, 18:22
You have absolutely no class or any respect for the thai people. Please stay at home and leave the country to those that love and respect it.

January 14th, 2006, 18:27
and your another hypocrite! I have respect for everyone who shows respect.Try looking for the ignore button,click it on.I dont want you reading my posts.And dont come to my country either.

elephantspike
January 15th, 2006, 00:41
Condoning torture, rape and unfounded allegations of paedaphila should be sufficient to warrant his removal from this community.

I missed that part apparently Mr.Sydney has self-censored it before I saw it. Well, this thread started-off crude, but potentially amusing, but is now nothing more than a flame-war, so I'm closing it.