PDA

View Full Version : ID the location?

latintopxxx
September 5th, 2015, 05:47
http://bk.asia-city.com/city-living/new ... oy-bangkok (http://bk.asia-city.com/city-living/news/21-year-old-money-boy-bangkok)

Question for christian...ID the cruise location??

rtu55
September 5th, 2015, 06:42
It is the area around the Royal palace and Saranrom park.

The "one of Bangkok┬┤s busiest nightlife districts" nearby that they refer to, is probably Khao san Road.

September 5th, 2015, 09:20
It is the area around the Royal palace and Saranrom park.

The "one of Bangkok┬┤s busiest nightlife districts" nearby that they refer to, is probably Khao san Road.Thai trash in one location, Euro trash in the other - should suit Latin down to the ground

scottish-guy
September 5th, 2015, 13:39
No point being rude to Latin (although I do realise you're just routinely rude to EVERYBODY) - he'll be far too busy out searching for that 500B rentboy.

Another interesting thing from the article is the implication you have to go to University to become a Hotel Receptionist in Thailand these days - I had thought that kind of nonsense was restricted to Europe where it almost seems a degree is required to sell burgers.

September 5th, 2015, 13:52
it almost seems a degree is required to sell burgers.You don't need a degree to sell yourself to buggers

latintopxxx
September 5th, 2015, 14:14
u got that right scotty, I often pick up street trade and do pay under 1000 but its been a while since I've gone as low as 500 for a full session, did pay 600 for a session that ended early as he simply couldnt take a good pounding...silly "boy" thought I was going to make love to him and give him multiple breaks...got another thing coming...almost broke him.....however was a bit kinky as I made him " apologise" for lying to me about being a true bottom.

christianpfc
September 6th, 2015, 13:24
I read this interview before (probably in the print edition of BK magazine). The palace is behind the white wall. Numbers are highly inflated (same as in a video about male street trade).

latintopxxx
September 7th, 2015, 06:19
well even of you cut the numbers by 50% its still a very healthy income by Thai standards...places them firmly in the middle class...now if only the silly boys were clever enough to save and invest.

bruce_nyc
September 12th, 2015, 22:03
We've been there together, eh Christian. lol :)

The 500 baht is accurate, but I doubt very much their monthly estimate of income. Sounds exaggerated to me.

Most of the guys seem to be straight... & I never saw any guy there that was my type.

latintopxxx
September 14th, 2015, 03:23
Does it matter if they are straight?? as long as they perform as agreed is that not what u want out of the encounter?? and agree that at 500 a pop the figure of 50 thou is exaggerated as that means an average of 2,6 dates a night..but again even if its only one a day its still way better than a 7-11 cashier or shelf packer job.

thaiguest
September 14th, 2015, 17:34
If this piece of gossip with support photo comes to the attention of the general it's curtains for this particular scene-not because of what the boy is DOING but because of where he's STANDING.

bruce_nyc
September 15th, 2015, 08:51
It's been going on in this same area for many many years now. It seems like all Thai people know about it, and always have.

Latin, do you find straight boys willing and able to bottom just as well as gay boys?

thaiguest
September 15th, 2015, 17:18
The irony about Thai straight money boys is that if they wish to please the customer they often have to bottom simply because they can't get it up straight as not all of us are sexually arousing to them believe it or not.

bruce_nyc
September 16th, 2015, 00:01
Yes. The ones who won't bottom, and can't get it up..... I often wonder how they please their customers at all....

Yesterday my bf asked me what money boys with tiny cocks do. I said, "They bottom." He's said, "And if they're not bottoms?" I said, "They become bottoms. What else can they do!?"

latintopxxx
September 16th, 2015, 02:37
Yeah, ofcourse they gotta bottom, if they don't they are out the door with NO payment. In fact there are three things that HAVE to do or the date is over (1) suck me off with no condom (2) rim me, and I mean rim, I want the full tongue action and (3) they gotta bottom and be able to take a good fucking; not there to make love.
I don't care if they are straight or gay, but find that the straight ones struggle to get an erection, which I don't care because its the other end I'm interested in but what I do enjoy is that they are usually more manly and able to take a good fucking, also slip very easily into the master/servant role, like they do as they are told and seem to understand that they are there to serve and pleasure me. Sometimes the gay ones get all lovey dovey which annoys me.

bruce_nyc
September 16th, 2015, 11:41
Where are you getting these guys ( most often )...?

christianpfc
September 16th, 2015, 13:19
...not because of what the boy is DOING but because of where he's STANDING.
I thought the same since I first went there, however they are all standing on the other side of the road, not in front of the white wall.

latintopxxx
September 17th, 2015, 02:52
bruce...grindr, gay romeo and off the street....and sometimes if I find a real stunner off a gogo bar or a massage place..

thaiguest
September 17th, 2015, 03:13
...not because of what the boy is DOING but because of where he's STANDING.
I thought the same since I first went there, however they are all standing on the other side of the road, not in front of the white wall.

Which tells us that this foreign report with "set-up" photo is just more bullshit from the "investigative" reporter type who has to justify her/his 5-star stay in Bangkok.

latintopxxx
September 17th, 2015, 07:37
I think u r being a bit too harsh..apart from maybe where the photo was posed for dramatic effects...and maybe the earnings were doubled....u r suggestiong that the whole thing is no....oh hold on ..yeah i see what u mean.

christianpfc
September 17th, 2015, 12:02
The photo isn't posed, he stands across the road from the white wall. The bike lane is recent (less than 2 years old). There is indeed the whole spectrum, from waifs and strays to university students. 500 Baht per transaction is correct, but the nightly or monthly income is grossly exaggerated.

latintopxxx
September 17th, 2015, 12:25
sorry christian...was just trying to be cute...just wish the quoted amount was real...I reckon that if these guys are gonna flog their bodies they might as well get paid for it.
I've only been there twice and both times the pickings were slim...maybe i should try again...getting a "boy" for 500bht sounds very appealing :)

bruce_nyc
September 28th, 2015, 11:47
I agree. .....on both counts. Slim pickings when I've been there. But I should go and try again sometime.

bruce_nyc
September 30th, 2015, 07:46
Yeah, ofcourse they gotta bottom, if they don't they are out the door with NO payment. In fact there are three things that HAVE to do or the date is over (1) suck me off with no condom (2) rim me, and I mean rim, I want the full tongue action and (3) they gotta bottom and be able to take a good fucking; not there to make love.

Three questions.

(1) Do you negotiate all 3 things you want them to do *before* you off them or agree to meet them / take them home.... ?

(2) Do the boys even know this word, "rim"? Do you often have to explain to them what it means?

(3) How often do you end up having / "seeing" the same boy more than once?