PDA

View Full Version : Nine massage bangkok

bert1600
August 31st, 2015, 21:01
I'm looking for more info about Nine massage, saphan kwai area in Bangkok.
I can't find a link on internet. I can find Nine spa in Sukhumvit, but that's a different place.

llz
September 1st, 2015, 21:39
They do not seem to have a website or even a Facebook account. Looks like they want to keep a low profile for whatever reason.

DivineMadman
September 2nd, 2015, 01:43
I was there a few times earlier this year (last time was April). I liked it very much.

It's on the left in the courtyard of the Liberty Garden Hotel. More than once when I visited, the sign said "Closed," but the shop was open - they had just forgotten to flip the sign over. There's a helpful security guard at the entrance to the courtyard who can tell you it's open. No surprise they don't have a website.

You pick from photos on an iPad. The guys tend to be younger, twink/average body types. I think there were probably 8-10 available, but I am sure that changes. Some very cute good looking ones, I recall.

It's a basic massage/handjob/shower together spot. The masseurs were naked. Definitely cheaper than the Silom/Sukumvit establishments, but I forget the exact price. No stated minimum tip. I recall good, earnest massages, maybe not up to Wat Pho standards, but still good.

Be advised it's a little bit run down, the guy at the desk has very limited English, and expect none from the guys -- if those sorts of things are important. Not much of a walk from the BTS. A fun excuse to spend some time in the neighborhood.

searcher
September 3rd, 2015, 16:45
Was there in April...agree with divine madman...tip is 500B. My masseur was very good..massage and extras. Only twinks

christianpfc
September 6th, 2015, 13:26
My experiences see here:
massage-places-with-naked-towel-guys-t33597.html (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/massage-places-with-naked-towel-guys-t33597.html)
and here:
http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... -2015.html (http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2015/09/gay-activities-august-2015.html)

bruce_nyc
September 12th, 2015, 21:47
I've been there once. Had a 4 hand with 2 guys. It was hot!

No web site is true. I kept telling the manager that they need a web site. Maybe they want to stay off the police radar.

llz
November 30th, 2015, 21:41
The Nine Massage will close from end of November due to the Liberty Garden Hotel being renovated.
They should move to a new location near the Saphan Khwai BTS station.

newalaan2
December 1st, 2015, 23:00
llz, enjoyed the information on your blog regarding Saphan Kwai. Due to having bf and spending much less time in Bkk nowadays I have all but forgotten about SK. It used to be a guaranteed part of every Thailand trip in my first few years from early 2000 - 2007/8. I have always liked karaoke bars as I can speak a little thai, can hold a tune and enjoy a wide range of Thai rock/folk/chart music, so most of the SK bars were very enjoyable for me to visit. I never felt out of place, and also found the boys to be much less self-obsessed, money-grabbing and much more tuned to customer satisfaction than Silom/Suriwong boys.

Always stayed at Karnmanee Hotel with it's (once brilliant) roof garden restaurant, also like the fact there were very few westerners in that area back then. But I still enjoy karaoke bar style evenings so maybe time to re-visit, just to try it out again. Also like massages and have enough Thai to state my requirements. Any Saphan Kwai updates would be appreciated. Much prefer a busier karaoke bars as there is more to keep interest going for a couple hours.

llz
December 2nd, 2015, 01:05
Most karaoke bars are very quiet during week days, but get more lively on Fridays and Saturdays. I agree 100 % of your comments about the boys attitudes in SK, and there are some real gems here on some nights, but they are well-hidden. Be High is also very hit and miss.
The number of massage places is now very high (about 10 I guess) but I understand that not very place and not every boy "offer" happy ending, unlike Nine Spa.

llz
January 1st, 2016, 22:13
About Nine Massage : they are relocating with a new name ("The Bridge Massage") on Pс╕зahonyothin Road, north of the BTS exit n┬░3 (according to a map on their Line account), so on the north-west side of the Saphan Khwai BTS station. Not clear when they will open in their new location (should be a matter of days), and how many boys from the Nine will follow ; we can just hope that they will keep the same format as before (private rooms/nice and willing twinks/reasonable prices).
A first review anyone ?

christianpfc
February 7th, 2016, 22:29
Have been today. "The Bridge Massage". BTS Saphan Kwai, take the north-west most stairs, U-turn and enter soi after about 20 meter.

Manager speaks English and was the cutest of those present, but has to stay at reception. About 5 boys in person, and a few more on pad. Bordercases, but chose one. Pleasant surprise: starts nude, good massage, good erotic, willing and able.

Basic but clean and well lit. 1 hour oil 450, 90 min 600. No minimum tip specified. They have professionally printed business cards, they keep them at reception in the drawer, I had to specifically ask for the card (out of the blue, didn't know if they have some).

Recommended!

Manforallseasons
February 7th, 2016, 23:48

There was a small go go in Saphan Khwai been there many times, wonder if its still open? It was a fun place nothing like the go go bars in Soi Twilight, last time I was there I offed a guy went back to my room at the Pinnacle only to see that he had a ball bearing in his cock.....Yuck, I believe the Thai word for it is mook.

Be High
11/1 Soi Laleewan, Phaholyothin Rd, Saphan Kwai
Phone: (0) 2279 - 6382

http://www.martinforeman.com/world/fangmook.htm (history of Fang Mook)

christianpfc
February 8th, 2016, 10:49
Be High is still open, but business is slow. Number of boys around 5. I went a few times last year, details in my blog.

Manforallseasons
February 8th, 2016, 11:06
What ever happened to Boa Boa's blog?

pong
February 9th, 2016, 07:41
It was bao bao (soft/soft), and only dealt as far as I can remember on ChiangMai. Does not seem to have to much to do with this thread.
Chris: were the guys present at that new bridge the same type as in the old now defunct nr 9 on Pradiphat?

Manforallseasons
February 9th, 2016, 11:27
[quote="pong"]It was bao bao (soft/soft), and only dealt as far as I can remember on ChiangMai. Does not seem to have to much to do with this thread.

Oh yes, thanks it was bao bao but he didn't limit his blog to Chiangmai.

christianpfc
February 14th, 2016, 14:50
Same type of boys. I overheard them speaking Thai.

Location as far as I remember:
https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/13┬░47'40.0"N+100┬░32'58.5"E
why does this not work? and this doesn't work either:
https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/13┬░47'40.0"N+100┬░32'58.5"E

BTS Saphan Khwai exit 3.

Faranglaw
February 12th, 2017, 11:06
Was oral included in the happy ending at Bridge?

christianpfc
February 13th, 2017, 09:55
Not in my two or three visits, old and new location. Actually, the only place where oral took place was in Hatha Khmer in Phnom Penh, in no other massage I went to masseur did oral as part of happy ending (I mean I didn't ask for and masseur didn't do it).

Blueskytoday
February 13th, 2017, 19:39
Might I ask how much PFC,,did you tip...can one get by with 500 Baht..??

fedssocr
February 14th, 2017, 07:23
looks like there is a FB page https://www.facebook.com/The-Bridge-Massage-540015089499445/

christianpfc
February 14th, 2017, 09:50
The facebook page above shows a location near Rama 4 road, between Bangkok University and Ekkamai BTS or bus station.

Might I ask how much PFC,,did you tip...can one get by with 500 Baht..??
I usually tip 800 or 1000 Baht for (massage and happy ending), depending on how good it was.
For just massage, I tip 300.
I have several friends who tip 500 for (massage and happy ending), so you might get by with 500.

bobsaigon2
February 14th, 2017, 11:16
Even christian is willing to part with 1,000 Baht for massage with happy ending. At the moment, 500 Baht = 13.40 Euro = $14.30 US.... Probably less than the price of a pack of cigarettes in Australia or Singapore. After the happy ending, you could even offer to pay the boy with a package of imported cigarettes, or you might try giving him a pack you bought in Thailand for 50-60 Baht.

pong
February 14th, 2017, 12:36
HE is a rather confusing term. Many places that here in BKK that advertise on TMB=ThaiMassageBoy, have separate min tips: soft 500, hard 1.000. (this in fact also applies rather sneaky to Arena, its just that they do not tell that clearly). Now you can quibble about exactly what ''hard'' may mean-it certainly is not just your or his thing that gets such state.
In out-of-centre places a grey 1000 is often received with astonished looks.
that is also about 30 times the price of the tipical Thai meal, or more as 3x the BKK new min. daily wage-now you can also quibble about that multiplication factor in eur or USD terms.

Josan
February 15th, 2017, 04:08
The Bridge in Saphan Kwai and the Bridge in the FaceBook must be two different places?

fedssocr
February 15th, 2017, 09:12
sorry about that. I just did a search and that's what came up. Didn't mean to mislead anyone.

christianpfc
March 13th, 2017, 13:29
I walked past on Sat, The Bridge Massage (former The Nine Massage) is still there (Saphan Khwai) and open. There are several more massages (some boy only, some mixed) and gay sauna 39 underground and Pahon Cinema and a gay (?) karaoke Zap Zap within walking distance (5 min).

pong
October 28th, 2022, 00:55
None, was lead to this old&forgotten thread by another question. Could have written the reviews, have been in that Bridge 2-3 times. As I also had very good exp. before in that 9 (formerly Torpedo). Have also been to 9 in soi Sukhumvit later. Too long ago to remember much. BUT it seems this same house is now working as G-Beat-easy to find with extensive info and pix.
It seems there is now a 69 in close by to Sapan Kway, army compound area (which lies close by) and is in gaythaicool.com, an extensive Chinese site about his exper. in BKK- mentions many such massage shops that hardly anyone has heard about, mostly Sapan Kway.

bkkmfj2648
October 28th, 2022, 11:04
gaythaicool.com

Pong, thanks for posting this http://gaythaicool.com website.
By setting the Google Translate function to English I could read the very good reviews.
Great additional information from a Chinese point of view.

latintopxxx
October 28th, 2022, 15:48
bobsaigon2....the fact that arse is cheap in Thailand has got nothing to do with the price of eggs in London....the world is not fair...get used to it

christianpfc
October 29th, 2022, 19:45
It seems there is now a 69 in close by to Sapan Kway,...
https://gaythaicool.com/2019/01/06/article-69club-bm/
Ngamwongwan, THE SIXTYNINE SPA on google maps
and on twitter https://twitter.com/sixtynine_spa

pong
November 18th, 2022, 07:05
Tag. Ja/Yes, that is a long standing (if it is still there) place-also had another name. Remember Fountainhall (passed away active member from very long ago) once went there on his birthday and got even a small cake as present. Its close by old Klong Prem and that Mall.
Was there myself also long ago and it was incredibly dirty-in the showers-as if never ever cleaned since opening. Service standard unremarkable.
But hok-khao seems to be an evident and populair name for such places and in that gaythaicool-just checked 2 mins ago- was a report from nov.´20 (so may very well have already been closed or renamed) along Suttisarn-across from soi 14- with introductory offer of just 250 bt/hr oil. Will check on it later on-untill now only been along Phahon-main rd.
The writer of that story must have mistaken name of guy (kei) with description......... (gay and not chay tae=real men)
Na ja-just back in BKK since MON and danke for these tips on Sapan kwai stores-easy to get to, as till now both entertaining and well done borikarn. But not that many to your tastes-bedaure. That G-beat really is the very best looking and stylish place I have ever been in. It is indeed in the old ´the Bridge´. And they still do a line-up, subdivided in ´gay´ and chay tae. Informative manager too.

christianpfc
November 19th, 2022, 18:12
Fountainhall did not pass away as a person, as far as I know, but does not post any more under this name.

That 69 massage on Inthamara does not exist any more, I checked two weeks ago. Same for Ogasms spa.