View Full Version : DELETED

June 26th, 2006, 15:56
DELETED

dab69
June 26th, 2006, 22:40
bring your own customers?
there rarely are any there

June 27th, 2006, 00:54
So what will it take to turn that area around?

American Teacher-old
June 27th, 2006, 09:39
Well as I'm not one to gossip, I thought I'd post this any way. Last night whilst enjoying the joint company of 2 posters here in a well know G.H. in the Sunee local, I was given some information, which alledgedly came from the horses mouth.

The Soi Day Night area seems to be available now for sale if you are a gay business. Butterfly Go Go, Googies, Red Dragon and Excellence Massage are all available to buy. Add to that the now empty He Bangs Bar which is available to buy at a fraction of the original asking price, that means the olny gay business not for sale in that area is Niddys Nook. And remember not to long ago Leks closed it's doors also.

This area certainly seems to be the kiss of death for gay businesses.

With all due respect, there is some vital information left out of your post, John. For starters, what you neglect to mention (and perhaps don't even know) is that each of the businesses listed above (except Googie's -- see note below) have their businesses for sale because of personal reasons -- not lack of customer issues. This was a similar case with Lek's -- bad gambling debt and mismanaging of company funds. I am unsure about Excellence -- this may be customer related, I don't know. However, Butterfly, Googies and Red Dragon are all doing relatively well, considering it is low season. All three have had their business growing each and every day. With He Bangs, this was a personal relationship and personal illness issue -- not a business decision.

In terms of Googies -- it is news to me that it is up for sale. What is your source of information for this? I have heard nothing of the sort.

I still believe strongly in the Day Night Area and trust that it will continue to grow as successfully as it has over the past two years. What an amazing transformation as of late! In terms of Niddy's Nook, we are prepared to weather the good and bad -- we believe that a business must learn and grow -- and pay its dues. Building up a clientele is often a long-term process. For us, we have made this very possible -- keeping overheads low and quality high. We believe it will pay off in the end. In the meantime, Niddy's Nook will continue to service its customers with kindness, comfort and quality.

Fondly,
Chris

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)
** Try Our New Spicy Tex-Mex Style Chili! **

June 27th, 2006, 10:18
DELETED

June 27th, 2006, 10:34
was that a Glory Hole ?..and if so just where is it in Sunnee Plaza ?

Not that I would frequent one myself but I have a close aquaintance who frequents them hoping he may run into a Russian sailor diuring the high season. ( I am not referring to Edith by the way)

June 27th, 2006, 17:26
...was that a Glory Hole? Not that I would frequent one myself...

:banghead:

Sia Jy

Smiles
June 27th, 2006, 20:39
:violent1: Edith using up 65% of allotted Sawatdee Forum bandwith in one post!

This is the kind of thing which costs ElephantSpike elephant-sized BIG BUCKS!!! Best drop some serious lolly into that PayPal thing Edith, or you name will be (is?) Dung (not Nung) ... like an elephant deposit.

Cheers ....

PeterUK
June 28th, 2006, 09:43
Edith using up 65% of allotted Sawatdee Forum bandwith in one post!

She can't help it, Smiles, it's the dingbat mating season.

June 28th, 2006, 16:46
Edith using up 65% of allotted Sawatdee Forum bandwith in one post!

She can't help it, Smiles, it's the dingbat mating season.

It's always dingbat mating season for you, Peter, luv. :love7:

PeterUK
June 28th, 2006, 16:53
It's always dingbat mating season for you, Peter, luv.

Oh, shucks, Edith, don't be such a ... dingbat.