Sansuk Gay Guesthouse in Pattaya.

Sansuk Gay Guesthouse in PattayaSansuk Gay Guesthouse
391/49 Moo 10, Thappraya soi 11
Jomtien, Nongprue
Banglamung
Chonburi
Thailand

Telephone:+66 38364356
http://guesthouse-pattaya.info/web/sans ... thouse.php (http://guesthouse-pattaya.info/web/sansuk-guesthouse.php)
Rates:1500 - 2000 baht

Sansuk Gay guesthouse and sauna at the Thappraya Road. Room rates starts from 1500 Baht per night including breakfast. Free entry to the Sansuk sauna complex.

All rooms include Air-Conditioning and ceiling fans, Cable TV, DVD, Refrigerator/Mini bar. En suite bathroom with hot and cold water, Safe, large double bed and Sofa. Digital safe. Wifi is available throughout the building

scottish-guy
August 20th, 2015, 15:39
Clearly the LW advertising agency is still in full swing.

This "topic" is certainly not news - the sauna has been free to residents for years (probably since it opened).

Can recommend the Guesthouse though.

TravellerDave
August 21st, 2015, 10:04
Yes its a nice place. Ive stayed there several times. Recommended if you like a quieter location.
Had lots of fun in the sauna !
Cheaper rooms are availabe in the new building.

lonelywombat
August 21st, 2015, 12:35
So Scottish-guy who knows everything has read all the pasts threads on Sansuk, believes that as he knows all about it so why should there be a new post. To be frank is that not what people are complaining about. no advise to new members, no advise to people who are looking for their first or returning trip.

Maybe scottish-guy should put his email address on every post so new or recent members can ask him all about everything in Pattaya.

Elsewhere people are asking what has happened to sawatdee perhaps it should be renamed as Scottish instead.

The info was taken from a gay pattaya post yesterday

lukylok
August 21st, 2015, 16:07
If there is nothing new to be announced, any query can find its answer in Nicky Pattaya.

Or should be in a special listing, designed for "first visitors".

Otherwise the reading of the board will fast become boring.

scottish-guy
August 21st, 2015, 17:05
So Scottish-guy who knows everything....scottish-guy should put his email address on every post so new or recent members can ask him all about everything in Pattaya.....Elsewhere people are asking what has happened to sawatdee perhaps it should be renamed as Scottish instead.....

Hey Diddums - need any help picking up your toys from the floor?

:))

goji
August 22nd, 2015, 04:48
Posting this is fair enough. I thought the guesthouse was more expensive than this.

Anyone planning to make regular use of the sauna, pool & gym might well be interested.

lonelywombat
August 23rd, 2015, 12:26
So Scottish-guy who knows everything....scottish-guy should put his email address on every post so new or recent members can ask him all about everything in Pattaya.....Elsewhere people are asking what has happened to sawatdee perhaps it should be renamed as Scottish instead.....

Hey Diddums - need any help picking up your toys from the floor?

:))

Hi scottish-guy Seems like your favourite Pattaya Hotel Mercure is getting publicity on another thread. Seems like your sharp tongue on sawatdee matches your sharp tongue in Boyztown. Your life threatening pursuit and hiding in your suite deserves more detail.

Thought after all that drama you would not be welcome there again. If you did return then they need the money.

scottish-guy
August 23rd, 2015, 21:08
Do post a link to this "discussion on another thread" - be my guest and make an even bigger fool of yourself than you normally do, as I can guarantee the content will be completely incorrect.

I have never been the subject of a "life threatening pursuit" nor have I ever been "hiding in my hotel suite", nor am I on anything other than excellent terms with the hotel you mention.

Waiting with bated breath......

bucknaway
August 23rd, 2015, 22:37
What about at night when the sana is close? Is it night time fun similar to what happens at the Babylon hotel?