PDA

View Full Version : Arabs in bangkok or pattaya

bert1600
August 19th, 2015, 19:59
Are there specific places in bangkok or pattaya frequented by gay Arab guys?

bucknaway
August 19th, 2015, 22:25
I often read news articles about them picking up ladyboys on walking street.

christianpfc
August 23rd, 2015, 13:22
I don't know about gay Arabs, but in Pattaya you can find Arabs around Sunnee Plaza up to Walking street and in Bangkok in Sukhumvit Nana Nuea (Soi 3).

corky
August 23rd, 2015, 14:11
You can sometimes see Arabs on Gay Romeo, Grindr, Hornet and similar smart phone apps.
Why not meet an Arab on line and ask him where he and his ilk hang out.
My best guess is that they will not go to openly gay places because of their culture and religion plus their fear of being outed by their Arab brethren and consequent problems when they get back to their home countries.

Manforallseasons
August 26th, 2015, 23:11
You can sometimes see Arabs on Gay Romeo, Grindr, Hornet and similar smart phone apps.
My best guess is that they will not go to openly gay places because of their culture and religion plus their fear of being outed by their Arab brethren and consequent problems when they get back to their home countries.

They have totally surrounded Sunee, staying in local hotels living like pigs, screaming is a normal way for them to speak, zooming motorbikes all day and nite, living in local hotels often 3 to a room, garbage left where ever they feel. I actually know people that have stopped visiting because of them. I expect the spread of Arabs to continue with dire consequences for South Pattaya.

christianpfc
August 27th, 2015, 00:07
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JjVKBVTvDCo/UrALfe2bfRI/AAAAAAAAAWQ/1mVLaCgu1HM/s1600/IMG_20131214_103816.jpg

from http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2013/1 ... ttaya.html (http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2013/12/notes-in-hotel-in-south-pattaya.html)

Oliver
August 27th, 2015, 00:32
On the contrary, Sunee needs the shisha bars to re-open and encourage more visitors, whatever their colour, to bring back some life to surrounding areas which have become desolate since their closure. Soi VC, where it intersects with Sunee has become a ghost town. The bars added colour and vibrancy.
I much prefer being in a multi-ethnic environment, at home and abroad. The tourist bad behaviour I've witnessed in Pattaya has been on the part of white men of all ages. I suspect that crime figures would bear this out.
Those who cannot cope with this may well be happier elsewhere....there are still white ghettoes to be found across the world.

dab69
August 27th, 2015, 01:01
Do treat yourself to a 150 bT haircut at the arab salon on Soi Yensabai east of Nice Boys.
Hopefully the guys hot son will cut your hair.
Looking forward to my next trip. :)

Great smile if you tip.

latintopxxx
August 27th, 2015, 05:28
dunno whats the issue with arabs...in amsterdam I often hook up with morrocans in public parks...lovely bubble butts.

Manforallseasons
August 27th, 2015, 14:35
Shit is shit!

loke
August 29th, 2015, 16:44

They have totally surrounded Sunee, staying in local hotels living like pigs, screaming is a normal way for them to speak, zooming motorbikes all day and nite, living in local hotels often 3 to a room, garbage left where ever they feel. I actually know people that have stopped visiting because of them. I expect the spread of Arabs to continue with dire consequences for South Pattaya.

I have to agree with you. Anyone know which Arab countries these young guys that are sorrounding Sunee comes from ? I would imagine poor countries where they can buy cheap flights to Thailand to live out their "dreams". Maybe try to communicate with them next time, from my observations many of them have ladyboys smoking sisha together.

scottish-guy
August 29th, 2015, 18:57
....They have totally surrounded Sunee, staying in local hotels living like pigs, screaming is a normal way for them to speak, zooming motorbikes all day and nite, living in local hotels often 3 to a room, garbage left where ever they feel. I actually know people that have stopped visiting because of them. I expect the spread of Arabs to continue with dire consequences for South Pattaya.

Hey Moshe, be a little more tolerant.

bucknaway
August 29th, 2015, 23:00
Try creating a planetromeo account with a name that would appeal to gay Arab men and you may get lucky. I was just on planetromeo and received a message from an Arab man inviting me to meet him and his Thai boyfriend.

Oliver
August 30th, 2015, 15:58
Loke; the Arab guys are predominantly from the Gulf States whose monarchies are lackeys of western imperialists and so no friends of mine. They are relatively well-off; those states are oil-rich. Only middle-class guys can afford to travel to Thailand and stay in places like VC Hotel and Paradise.

For a thousand years, right up to the mid 20th century, Islam was more tolerant of homosexuality than Christianity, which is why people like Gide and Wilde and the Polish composer Szymanowski travelled to Arabic countries. Egypt, Algeria and Morocco were particularly popular and easily accessible.

Homosexuality was rife among the Sunni desert tribes of what is now Saudi Arabia and the literature of the region (and also of Persia-now Iran) includes a great deal of beautiful love poetry celebrating male love. The fundamentalism we see now is a relatively modern diversion....just like American Christian fundamentalism. Itn became widespread after the invasion and colonisation of Palestine in 1948.

The Arabs that we see in Pattaya are most likely to be secular Sunnis. There is a fascination with ladyboys which is interesting. This too is a reflection of Islamic culture dating back centuries. Visitors to Mararkesh may have seen the transvestite dancers who perform in "La Place" every evening. Tangiers was of course the "hunting ground" for William Burroughs, Tennessee Williams, Joe Orton and the Beat Poets of the 50s and 60s.

History and art are more interesting than some bigots would imagine....and help us to understand those of different cultures than our own....not that I'm criticising anyone!