PDA

View Full Version : BBoys win Asian championship in Singapore

lonelywombat
August 17th, 2015, 13:53
Congratulations to the X Boys B-BOYS team ┬л Metrogroover ┬╗ They just won the asian championship in Singapore.

They are also number one in Thailand for 2014 and 2015 and Finalist тАЬThailand Got talentтАЭ 2014.

http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-bl ... 1-in-asia/ (http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-blog/congratulations-to-the-bboys-1-in-asia/)

https://youtu.be/8pcp3H9f6Wk

[youtube:awdhhtub]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pcp3H9f6Wk[/youtube:awdhhtub]

cdnmatt
August 17th, 2015, 14:33
Thanks for the video, and congrats to the team on their wins.

I especially liked the scene starting at 2:20. Now that takes some serious training and discipline.

latintopxxx
August 17th, 2015, 16:01
pity that there is no room in Thailand for these guys to show off their talents and make a decent living. Sad that they have to be reduced to whoring themselves in gogo bars.

egel
August 18th, 2015, 03:01
Sad that they have to be reduced to whoring themselves in gogo bars.
Utter nonsense, as always.

latintopxxx
August 19th, 2015, 15:51
hello...!!! The youube mivie clearly states that tou can see them perform at xboys in Pattaya, I have seen the show many times and some of the dance troupe have performed xrated shows.

latintopxxx
August 19th, 2015, 15:55
...so yes I do think it is a pity that they cannot perform in a non whore house environment

arsenal
August 19th, 2015, 17:08
Latinpox is, as always, the boards' moral compass.

egel
August 21st, 2015, 02:34
Sad that they have to be reduced to whoring themselves in gogo bars.

I assume English isn't your first language latinpox.

By saying they are "reduced to whoring themselves in gogo bars" means they work as prostitutes, which they DON'T.

They work as dancers, hardly the same thing.

latintopxxx
August 21st, 2015, 03:25
egel...sweetness darling....some of the team have done quite a bit more than break dancing...Iknow...I've seen it.

Dodger
August 21st, 2015, 05:58
Metrogroover was the star act at BoyzBoyzBoyz in Pattaya many timers in 2014 and 2015 after winning the first place title in 2014 for best BBoy dancers in Thailand and came in second place in SE Asia. They are absolutely fabulous to watch and their individual talent is remarkable. Comsidering the fact that there are literally hundreds of hot BBoy dance troupes in Thailand this is really a great accomplishment.

I know that they have circulated around different venues in LOS earning a living but never heard (or witnessed) anything that would suggest that they were side-lining as prostitutes as someone here suggested.

bkkmfj2648
August 21st, 2015, 12:51
I would truly like to know if they are available for a private visit in your room :p

on 2 different occasions at BoyzBoyzBoyz I tried - I even involved the wait staff and manager and to no avail - they ALL told me that they are not "offable". I then tried approaching some of them individually and they were not very receptive to the request for a private room performance...

Is there a special trick to get one, or special secret?

Smiles
August 21st, 2015, 14:52
" ... Is there a special trick to get one, or special secret? ... "
This hint may well be considered heresy on this board, but perhaps you might try accepting that not all young Thai men are prostitutes and forgetting about fishing lures or flypaper.

lukylok
August 21st, 2015, 15:57
Three years ago, briefly,at X Boys Pattayaland, the two bothers appeared in the big cock line, and had a shower number together. But they never, to my knowledge, accepted an off.

scottish-guy
August 21st, 2015, 17:46
LatintopXXX is giving the impression of becoming one of those characters who sees every boy as a potential prostitute, is prepared to use prostitutes for immediate relief but afterwards despises them and regards them as worthless.

You know.......... a kind of Jack the Ripper psychosis....I'm seriously worried.

;))

latintopxxx
August 22nd, 2015, 01:55
...so luckylok and me r both lying...NONE of the bboys have EVER participated in erotic shows!!!!

bucknaway
August 22nd, 2015, 03:56
I've heard stories about them appearing nude but I've only seen them performing in their underwear.

Nirish guy
August 22nd, 2015, 07:42
on 2 different occasions at BoyzBoyzBoyz I tried - I even involved the wait staff and manager and to no avail - they ALL told me that they are not "offable". I then tried approaching some of them individually and they were not very receptive to the request for a private room performance...

Likewise, in the past Ive asked the boys, friends of the boys, waiting staff, manasans you name it and to a man I got the same answer - no, not offable ( or at least not in any same way as many other boys and no one could say as to how or what figure would do the trick as the general consensus was that the boys don't do offs and ARE just dancers, so latin if you're talking about the twins and the shower show etc I think there's a world of difference between a bit of stupid excite the gays dancing for money, where you can see the boys honestly couldn't care less as they screw about in the soap suds to "whoring themselves out" - if you know different and know that they're out there fucking round for money every night then you should just say so perhaps or maybe stop implying it at least if that's not what you mean.