PDA

View Full Version : Help..gay sauna with pool

latintopxxx
August 10th, 2015, 11:04
Got 3 days in Bangkok...but to my absolute horror the Babylon pool is closed down for renovations, and to add insult to injury the labourers are scream ugly. Does anyone know of (a) any iother gay venue/sauna in BKK with a pool, preferably an outside pool. And failing that are there any nice public pools in BKK ??

Andaman!
August 10th, 2015, 14:02
Latin, You could try The Beach http://www.thebeach-g-thailand.com/thebeachresort.html It is gay sauna with pool and looks interesting. I have not been so if you get there, can you please post a full report. Have fun.

dinagam
August 10th, 2015, 21:30
Chakran sauna has a nice pool. With hardly any user, one could do laps unmolested...

arsenal
August 10th, 2015, 21:36
If one is not going to be molested then what's the point of going?

christianpfc
August 14th, 2015, 18:53
Might be too late to be of any help (I was away), but nonetheless:

And failing that are there any nice public pools in BKK ??
That's a big jump from saunas with pools to public pools. I have been to several public pools, customer base is mixed and represents every age and gender. Do you want to go for swimming or look at boys?

Here some pools that come to mind (haven't been to all of them):

Entire water parks on the roof of The Mall Bangkapi, The Mall Bang Kae, The Mall Ngam Wong Wan, entry about 200 Baht.
Lumpini park has a pool, but you need health certificate for membership.
Benjasiri park has a pool.
Goethe institute has a pool, usually nobody in there, but membership fee is 1200 Baht per month (currently promotion 600), but I don't go for swimming, I go to ogle at other customers.
Ramkhamhaeng university/stadium has a large pool with a roof (important, I get sunburn easily and can't go to open pool before 5 pm). Entry about 50 Baht.
One near National Monument (Rangsit, far out of town).
Thai-Japanese Youth center in Din Daeng has everything (stadium, pool, gym).
Malaysia hotel.
Of course there are plenty of hotels who have pools for guests, but they are reserved for guests and paying outsiders and don't have what I'm looking for (cute local boys). I vaguely remember a447 wrote about gay encounters in pools or gyms of expensive hotels.

(one day I will make a full post about pools, paying particular attention to presence of cute boys)

Keep in mind that they might not provide towels, you have to bring your own padlock for locker, and swimwear has to be trunk style of dark color.

a447
August 15th, 2015, 09:08
That was in Cambodia, Christian, not Thailand.

christianpfc
August 15th, 2015, 14:11
I was thinking of longer ago, the hotel above MBK? But I could be mistaken, could have been someone else, somewhere else.

I was not referring to your recent A&P in Phnom Penh.

a447
August 15th, 2015, 15:00
No, that wasn't me. I stay as far away as possible from MBK!