PDA

View Full Version : Gogo bar and chuck wow

bert1600
August 10th, 2015, 04:22
Are there gogo bars in Bangkok where the boys really cum on stage?

francois
August 10th, 2015, 06:10
Some will cum in your mouth if you want.

latintopxxx
August 10th, 2015, 09:16
Try TAWAN, its a muscle boy gogo bar, they often have wank shows with up to guys doing the deed.

scottish-guy
August 10th, 2015, 09:42
Some will cum in your mouth if you want.

Some will even cum in your whisky if you don't cover your drink at the right moment.

a447
August 10th, 2015, 14:59
Lol. I remember seeing a customer in the old Holiday2 bar in Pattaya getting the guys to jack off and cum in his whisky, which he then drank. Yuk!

I went to Tawan a few times during my last trip, looking forward to seeing the chuck-wow show but they didn't have one. Damn! I don't know why; is not as though the bar was empty - it was packed.

I've seen the odd chuck-wow show at Dreamboys /Boysbangkok but not recently.

You could always go to Natureboy and ask the guys to put on a show, but be prepared to pay!

neddy3
August 11th, 2015, 05:56
I did see one boy do it during the show at Hotmale, sometime earlier this year.

I don't know if this is a regular part of the show or not. You could ask.

francois
August 11th, 2015, 20:36
Lol. I remember seeing a customer in the old Holiday2 bar in Pattaya getting the guys to jack off and cum in his whisky, which he then drank. Yuk!

Sounds a bit like a popular drink known as a Blow Job. Holiday was such a charming bar; I recall one lad lying on the bar while a patron was down on him enjoying a slurpee. :p

bucknaway
August 13th, 2015, 02:35
Shots & Shooters > by popular names > Cum Shot
Cum Shot shot drink recipes

1/1
1-4 of 4 recipes
Cum Scorcher recipe
1 tbsp butterscotch schnapps
1 tbsp Absolut┬о vodka
1 tbsp Kahlua┬о coffee liqueur
1 dash Carolans┬о Irish cream

In a shot glass put butterscotch schnapps, vodka and kahlua in that order. Slowly add the irish cream.

*A little extra irish cream may be used to allow the drink to stand and the mix to get scorched.

26% (52 proof)
Serve in: Shot Glass

Cum Shot recipe
1 part butterscotch schnapps
1 part Bailey's┬о Irish cream
1 1/2 oz whipped cream

Blend liquors in shot glass. Top with whipped cream. Serve.

6% (12 proof)

Cum Shot #2 recipe
1 pinch salt
3/4 oz peppermint schnapps
3/4 oz Bailey's┬о Irish cream
1 1/2 oz whipped cream

Sprinkle grains of salt in bottom of shot glass. Pour equal parts of peach schnapps and irish cream. Top with whipped cream.

Drink is to be consumed with "no hands" (glass picked up with the mouth and slammed back in one "swallow.") Creamy with just a hint of salt to cut the sweetness.

10% (20 proof)

The Cum Shot recipe
15 ml Stolichnaya┬о vodka
15 ml peach schnapps
1 kumquat

Simply pour the Vodka and Schnapps into the shot glass.

To Drink:
Take the stem off of the kumquat. If you prefer, cut the kumquat in half. Now plonk the fruit into your mouth and start chewin' - Don't swallow!
--
When you figure the time is right (you'll know - when all the fruit juices have exploded in your mouth), throw back the shot chaser that you mixed in the beginning.

15% (30 proof)

latintopxxx
August 13th, 2015, 10:55
oh Lord, talk about being compkletely off topic...u r not even in the same library never mind n the same page.

francois
August 13th, 2015, 11:10
I think the question by the OP, bert, was answered. Remainder of comments are just for fun. I am wondering if the OP was also having some sport with his question. Or maybe us regulars have seen so many chuck-wow shows on stage that the answer to the OP's inquiry seems obvious and perhaps naive?

bert1600
August 13th, 2015, 13:25
Ok, maybe my question was a bit stupid, if chuck-wow acts are omnipresent in most bars.
But I am not a regular visitor. Sorry.

Smiles
August 13th, 2015, 14:52
Ok, maybe my question was a bit stupid, if chuck-wow acts are omnipresent in most bars.
Hang in there Bert. Many of the guys on this board are in their late 70s and any topic with the word 'cum' in it (much less 'chuk wow' for god sake ... youre asking a lot man) ~ under any pretext ~ will get them salivating, wet-down-there, and rushing for "more explicit details please".
For myself, I've wondered recently whether the word 'cum' has made it yet into the list of acceptable words when playing Scrabble.

August 13th, 2015, 15:27
For myself, I've wondered recently whether the word 'cum' has made it yet into the list of acceptable words when playing Scrabble.Having nothing better to do in Hua Hin during the monsoon, perhaps you could come (cum?) up with an entertaining new variant - Strip Scrabble

francois
August 13th, 2015, 20:50

No reason to be sorry. Your posts generated many responses which may have answered your questions including your earlier post on chuk-wow bars. Although I did notice that little mention of the cost involved aka tips for those chuk-wow performers. You might want to pose a question regarding that topic as there is a wide range of suggested tips and for a first timer, valuable info. And don't be put off by "Monsieur je-sais-tout"/Mr. I know it all" (smart alec) members who, as Smiles writes, salivate at the words, cum and chuk-wow.

On a more serious note, in many ways, it is better not to know all about the bar scene in Thailand. The fun for a first-timer is experiencing the thrill of it all without preconceived notions. After all, do you want to know the end of a movie before you have seen it? Will there be a sad ending or a happy ending? =P~

And finally, new members often take a razing from the regulars (as did I) so don't let that dissuade you from posting.

latintopxxx
August 13th, 2015, 22:55
not so sure francois, I for one like to know what goes on in certain bars, if I like what I read then Im sure to place them on my to do list.

christianpfc
August 14th, 2015, 19:20
I don't recall ever (2009-2015) seeing someone cum on stage, now that you ask for it.

I wonder why boys wear condoms during big cock show and afterwards (probably to disguise the fact that they wrapped something around the base of their penis to keep it erect by preventing blood from flowing back - a huge turn off for me).

bucknaway
August 14th, 2015, 22:53
It's a turn off for me when I see guys wearing a cock ring in their planet romeo pics.

Tells me they have election issues....

MiniMee
August 15th, 2015, 00:33
Tells me they have election issues....

With choices like Jeb, Billary or Donald, I think it is the Americans who have some election issues to consider, Bucky.

lukylok
August 15th, 2015, 01:07
I believe boys wear condoms for some reason linked to the "police protection". So they are not completely nude. TITagain !

francois
August 15th, 2015, 02:11
I don't recall ever (2009-2015) seeing someone cum on stage, now that you ask for it.

Maybe you missed out on it? Often there were chuk-wow contests with the boys sitting on the edge of the stage.
First one to cum got to keep the tips in the tip bin which was filled by the customers. The more money in the bin the faster the chuking or, is it wowing, became.

anonone
August 15th, 2015, 04:37
Very easy to arrange such a contest at several Pattaya bars...as long as you cough up the prize money.

fedssocr
August 15th, 2015, 07:32
I've definitely seen it more frequently in Pattaya than Bangkok

bert1600
August 15th, 2015, 14:19
Where in pattaya? In a show or a host bar?

francois
August 16th, 2015, 09:59
In a club/entertainment/go-go bar not in a host bar, except for Good Boys but we all know what that has to offer.

You could ask the mamasan, put up 1000 TB, tip the mamasan and see what happens. =P~

christianpfc
August 18th, 2015, 11:35
I never saw boys sitting at the edge and wanking. Anyway, that would not be my idea of entertainment, who comes first, and the posture when sitting is unfavorable. The slurpee you described earlier sounds much better!