PDA

View Full Version : Returning Members

Surfcrest
August 10th, 2015, 00:03
Members,

I have invited khor tose and firecat69 back to the Board. I would have also invited kjun12 back, but I think he's been here since late 2013 under a different username. If he would like to go back to being kjun12, he may...provided he sticks to being only one member.

Thank you

Surfcrest

Dani69
August 10th, 2015, 18:00
Did they leave of their own free will or were they ejected ? If ejected in " MY" opinion it was for a good reason and they should stay out.

Jellybean
August 10th, 2015, 21:11
Allow them back? No, never! Under no circumstances! Hang тАШem I say, hang тАШem high and let them rot on the gallows, especially that scoundrel kjun12 who is known to me personally and is a particular friend of mine.

Only joking! Yes, good idea Surfcrest. If they wish to return, then they should be welcomed back with open arms, manly hugs and slaps on the back. In my view, all three brought a wealth of experience, knowledge and humour to our proceedings.

arsenal
August 10th, 2015, 21:39
Firecat definitely deserves to come back. His piece about the bar boys on Gaybuttonthai was wonderful and drew universal praise.

firecat69
August 10th, 2015, 22:57
Firecat definitely deserves to come back. His piece about the bar boys on Gaybuttonthai was wonderful and drew universal praise.

Thank you Arsenal. Very nice of you to say.

Smiles
August 11th, 2015, 08:03
Totally agreed with the above regarding Firecat. Should never have happened in the first case.
Khortose will probably not rejoin as his leaving-taking was awash in one of his silly and never-ending High Moral Indignation pouts.
Kjun12 is a nasty piece of work on just about every level (sorry Jellybean), but what the hell, 'bannings' in general have always left a lingering bad feeling in my gut no matter who it is.

(IMOO)

August 11th, 2015, 10:06
Since Khortose thinks Surfcrest to be little better than Neal as a Moderator/owner I'll be interested to see if he takes advantage of this magnanimous act of clemency :-\

Smiles
August 11th, 2015, 11:55
Since Khortose thinks Surfcrest to be little better than Neal as a Moderator/owner I'll be interested to see if he takes advantage of this magnanimous act of clemency
Perhaps you and Khortose could exchange doghouses? :-B

August 11th, 2015, 12:20
Since Khortose thinks Surfcrest to be little better than Neal as a Moderator/owner I'll be interested to see if he takes advantage of this magnanimous act of clemency
Perhaps you and Khortose could exchange doghouses? :-B
It would be wrong to say I regard Surfcrest as "little better than Neal"

Smiles
August 11th, 2015, 13:22
It would be wrong to say I regard Surfcrest as "little better than Neal"
WHAT!?!? Now you're a boot licker?
Make up yer mind for god sake mate. Say what you really mean ... like Donald Trump is doing at this moment.

(ASIDE: expect Mr Christian to now enter stage left and tell me I've spelled "yer" incorrectly.
And not only that: expect one of the Gang of Three mentioned above will start to complain that you, or perhaps myself, are plotting to hijack this thread. All of which will probably get you or I will get banned. Love those spinning Buddhist wheels.)

a447
August 11th, 2015, 16:05
Hey, firecat! Welcome back!

marti
August 11th, 2015, 18:41
Kjun12 is a nasty piece of work on just about every level (sorry Jellybean)

Pray tell, what in the world could be more unpleasant, rude, and hateful than you smiles. Your history of being a total ass goes back almost as far as the beginnings of this place. Still, I would like to meet you in person, if for nothing else than to prove to myself that you are the shit that I think you are.

Surfcrest
August 11th, 2015, 20:08
......but I think he's been here since late 2013 under a different username. If he would like to go back to being kjun12, he may...provided he sticks to being only one member.
As I said, you can be marti or kjun12...but only one or the other in case you decide to go back to being kjun12.

Surfcrest

Smiles
August 11th, 2015, 23:03
Kjun12 is a nasty piece of work on just about every level (sorry Jellybean)

Pray tell, what in the world could be more unpleasant, rude, and hateful than you smiles. Your history of being a total ass goes back almost as far as the beginnings of this place. Still, I would like to meet you in person, if for nothing else than to prove to myself that you are the shit that I think you are.
Marti baby!! Nice to see the Real You emerging onboard as the ever-remembered official Dick-For of Sawatdee. Do you really think being a troll was that easy?
But do carry on: looking forward to it. Waddya think this board is ... Gaythailand?

marti
August 12th, 2015, 08:59
Oh smiles, how can you be so cruel.

Brad the Impala
August 27th, 2015, 05:02
......but I think he's been here since late 2013 under a different username. If he would like to go back to being kjun12, he may...provided he sticks to being only one member.
As I said, you can be marti or kjun12...but only one or the other in case you decide to go back to being kjun12.

Surfcrest

Being only one arsehole at a time is presumably written into the guidelines in more temperate language.

Surfcrest
August 27th, 2015, 09:45
An individual may register one handle only. The registering of multiple handles by the same individual is considered a violation of this Guideline. Once discovered, the additional handle(s) and identity(s) will be deleted. On a second violation the Member will be suspended and the third will all posting privileges.

I'm simply hopeful that there's an understanding amongst the membership that this is not what "we the membership" want and there is a general understanding that it is the administrator's responsibility to enforce this. As outdated is the software platforms that are running this site are, they're still effective at filtering or flagging this sort of activity out automatically for us.

Surfcrest

August 27th, 2015, 11:13
Being only one arsehole at a time is presumably written into the guidelines in more temperate language.
Multiple maiden aunts with pursed lips are always welcome

Smiles
August 27th, 2015, 12:43
" ... Being only one arsehole at a time is presumably written into the guidelines in more temperate language ... "
:))
Winner of the 2015 Sawatdee Yuk Yuk Awards (AKA: "The Martis") in the category of 'Best Perspicatious Commentary Under 20 Words'.