PDA

View Full Version : Stunning Video

arsenal
August 7th, 2015, 09:50
Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0hf5S- ... freload=10 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0hf5S-ZTKc&spfreload=10)

[youtube:2kj2tv5a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0hf5S-ZTKc[/youtube:2kj2tv5a]

Nirish guy
August 7th, 2015, 15:56
WTF !!! That video is about NATURE and stuff ! How DARE you pollute this board with such stuff, there's not even a hint of a go go boy or beer bar in there, shame on you, some one should report you to a moderator as I'm SURE there's something in the posting rules here forbidding such nonsense to be thrust in front of us using the title "stunning" and it not even containing one cock ! Like I said SHAME on you ! lol

arsenal
August 7th, 2015, 21:16
NIrish: Your attitude does you no credit Sir, no credit whatsoever. I posted this video with you in mind so that you may have something to watch during the many times you are laid up with your infamous "bad back." An injury which seems to be particularly seasonal and coincides with trips to Thailand. =))

Nirish guy
August 8th, 2015, 01:39
Why thank you that was very thoughtful of you - and actually this trip with the exception of the bloody beds in Mosaik as usual I found the various "stretching excercises" I was doing with various Thai and Bali boys kept my back quite supple this trip actually ( and losing a stone in weight before I went didn't hurt either of course.

I also popped along to my favourite Massage guy whilst there and we developed a new strategy - we fucked FIRST for a change and got it out of the way ( why does that make it sound like a chore !?) but were then able to take ages on a REALLY good deep massage, in areas most Massage guys fear to tread ( yes he used he feet quite a lot) and so I didn't have to worry about some soft sexy massage and my getting hard and having to stop mid massage for a fuck then, nor him making me shoot before he'd had his chance to have his evil way with me and so he was then able to really get stuck in a hurt me ( in a good way) which kept me jumping around like a guy at least a month younger than my age ! :-) so from now that's our new method (with him anyway) and my new motto - fuck early and fuck often ! :)

Meanwhile getting back to your video a) you do know I was joking of course as I did actually watch it and it was very interesting but b) you still should be reported for posting such clean movies to this board, have you NO shame !!! :-)

arsenal
August 8th, 2015, 08:47
N.Irish: I love the idea of getting the sex out of the way so you can enjoy the massage properly. Brilliant. Royal House was my favourite last time.

a447
August 8th, 2015, 09:00
If I go back to the same "masseur" we usually just dispense with the massage and get straight down to business. Gives us the entire time for sex.

I loved the video, BTW.

Nirish guy
August 8th, 2015, 17:02
^ I agree and have done the same many time where the massage is only the excuse for s fuck but actually in this case it's actually the other way round as whilst that particular guy and I always enjoy a hearty man to man fuck together he's actually the best and my most favourite massage guy possibly ANYWHERE and spends ages sticking his fingers, heels and toes into parts of me where I didn't even know I had muscles that needed releasing ! ( all external I should add - although it's a close run thing in that regard sometimes it seems lol) but as we know each other so well know both as friends and in the biblical sense it's great that both of us know that anything he's doing IS for the purpose of deep massage and he knows he can hoke and poke anywhere with me either being embarrassed or thinking WTF is this guy doing !!

Oh I should point out for anyone who wishes to try his massage ( and whatever else you both decide) his name in Lek, he normally works in Blue boy ( which is temporarily closed) and so he's now working out of the massage place situated directly opposite the blind massage centre in Jomtien, lovely nice genuine older guy who'll really make your body feel good ( I hope)

marti
August 8th, 2015, 18:41
Many thanks for this excellent video. Most enjoyable and informative.