PDA

View Full Version : Chuck wow bar

bert1600
August 3rd, 2015, 04:22
What are the best chuck wow bar in bangkok / pattaya?
Prices?

Dodger
August 3rd, 2015, 04:27
Pattaya - Sunee - Eros - Up2U.

anonone
August 3rd, 2015, 07:17
For a chuck wow bar, I would place Good Boys ahead of the others in Pattaya, though Eros is quite fun as well.

francois
August 3rd, 2015, 10:05
Yes, Good Boys in Sunee Plaza is where you find the bad boys.

christianpfc
August 3rd, 2015, 13:50
In Bangkok Nature Boys, Super A, Golden Cock. Nature Boys is your best bet.

(I haven't been to Golden Cock for a while because some boys are fully dressed, correct me if I'm wrong.)

a447
August 3rd, 2015, 14:57
I wouldn't call Golden Cock a chuck wow bar, especially as the guys are fully dressed. You have to go upstairs for that, or take them to your hotel.

And I don't think you can chuck wow a guy in the bar at Super A, either. They also have a room.

You can chuck wow a guy at Nature Boy but if he cums, you have to pay the off fee - 400 baht from memory, plus tip the guy. The last guy wanted 1000 baht!!

Stick to Good Boys in Pattaya.

Doug
August 3rd, 2015, 18:41
A447 wrote, "Stick to Good Boys in Pattaya." Was that an intentional pun?

a447
August 3rd, 2015, 20:05
Unfortunately, it wasn't. :(

Manforallseasons
August 3rd, 2015, 20:55
The only drawback to Good Boys is the hideous owner Nui.

arsenal
August 3rd, 2015, 21:01
Then perhaps don't ask Nui to Chuck Wow for you. Besides he's normally asleep on the stoop.

Marsilius
August 3rd, 2015, 22:03
And I don't think you can chuck wow a guy in the bar at Super A, either. They also have a room.

They do have a separate room. But I've certainly enjoyed the experience several times in the bar itself. Perhaps you have been there on "bad" nights - i.e. one when the boys have been ordered to be "good".

loke
August 4th, 2015, 03:02
Super A I think was the name , had a CW there a few years ago, I must have been drunk, normally I behave,

bert1600
August 4th, 2015, 04:38
How are the guys dressed in goodboys?
Are they naked from the start or willing to undress completely?
Is 200 baht the right price for chuck wow them? (Or do they chuck wow themselve?)

bkkmfj2648
August 4th, 2015, 05:10
they are dressed in jeans and a t-shirt from the start..
they will then easily remove their t-shirt and pull their pants down and let you jerk them off
I did not see any of them naked when I was there last month
the cost to stroke them to an orgasm was 300 baht

francois
August 4th, 2015, 07:01
For those not familiar with Good Boys, it is not a go-go bar, just a CW Bar.

dinagam
August 4th, 2015, 09:48
I can vouch for both Marsilius & loke, as I witnessed some interesting activities in the bar recently.

a447
August 4th, 2015, 16:53
It is, as Francois points out, "just a CW bar." It's the place you go to have your fun and then leave. I couldn't imagine myself sitting there just having a drink.

bert1600
August 4th, 2015, 21:15
Thanks again, one more question...can I as a client also cum/get naked while I chuck wow a guy or is that not done?
Are some guys into kissing during the act?

francois
August 4th, 2015, 22:28
Can't imagine anyone wanting to kiss one of those wharf rats at Good Boys. Also wouldn't want to take off my clothes and have someone walk off with them.

bert1600
August 4th, 2015, 22:33
Hmm...goodboys, wharfrats? Are they that bad or ugly??? Dirty??

francois
August 4th, 2015, 22:40
It all depends on your taste in trade! =P~ Some guys like the place and others don't. You will have to judge for yourself.

egel
August 4th, 2015, 23:13
Are they that bad or ugly

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly...all in one bar.

bucknaway
August 5th, 2015, 00:08
Is a chuck-wow a hand job or a blow job?

bert1600
August 5th, 2015, 00:47
I think handjob only.
My only experience is nature boys in bangkok...jerked two boys.
Don't know others bars.

francois
August 5th, 2015, 01:56

Bucky, just how long have you been visiting Thailand not to know? ;)

I believe "chuck wow" or however it is spelled, translates as " fly the kite" as if jerking on the kite string. So yes a hand job.

cdnmatt
August 5th, 2015, 02:18
I just realized, I think we've all been saying it wrong. Technically, it's "chak wow" (р╕Кр╕▒р╕Бр╕зр╣Ир╕▓р╕ з), or at least according to this it is:

http://thai-language.com/id/200805

I guess that sounds pretty much the same as "chuck wow" though.

daf4
August 5th, 2015, 02:20
ok guys now please don't laugh what is chuck wow,honestly never heard the phrase before

latintopxxx
August 5th, 2015, 02:59
I knew "chuck wow" was a hand job but did'nt know where the phrase originated from, so thanks for enlightening me. As for the "bpys" looking like wharf rates....tis to me is one of the biggest attractions, they look like rough straight blue collar guys....lovely.

Dodger
August 5th, 2015, 04:15
Bert wrote:

Are some guys into kissing during the act?

I'm sure they would be jumping off their bar stools just for the opportunity... :))

neddy3
August 5th, 2015, 07:12
I they look like rough straight blue collar guys.

Yep, that's pretty accurate.

For some falangs, this appeals.

bucknaway
August 5th, 2015, 08:26

Bucky, just how long have you been visiting Thailand not to know? ;)

I believe "chuck wow" or however it is spelled, translates as " fly the kite" as if jerking on the kite string. So yes a hand job.

I've been too busy in Thailand to take time out and masterbate a gogo guy. Heck, when I have a hot guy in the palm of my hand, I don't plan to chuk wow him.....

Jellybean
August 5th, 2015, 16:13
Bucky, it is my understanding that ch├бk-w├вao is the colloquial Thai word for masturbate. I guess, in the heat of the moment, itтАЩs easier to say, and to remember, than the more formal, s─Гm-r├иt-kwaam-kr├вi. :)

And, as Fran├зois correctly says, it also means to fly a kite. But what if you really do want to go fly a kite? No, forget that, silly question, who on this forum would rather fly a kite with a Thai guy than toss him off? =))

a447
August 5th, 2015, 17:37
I've been too busy in Thailand to take time out and masterbate a gogo guy. Heck, when I have a hot guy in the palm of my hand, I don't plan to chuk wow him.....

I always end my fuck session with a guy by chuck-wowing him. There's nothing better than getting a good, firm grip on a long, thick Isaan cock and stroking the guy to a climax. Hopefully, I'll be rewarded with a spectacular cumshot.

Chuck-wowing a guy in a go go bar is a good start to the evening - just whets my appetite.

BTW, many guys just refer to it as "chuck."

"Today I no chuck."

Yeah, right.

francois
August 5th, 2015, 22:26
BTW, many guys just refer to it as "chuck."

"Today I no chuck."

Yeah, right.

That makes sense since the chuck means to pull/jerk and wow is the kite

francois
August 5th, 2015, 22:28
Heck, when I have a hot guy in the palm of my hand, I don't plan to chuk wow him.....

When I have a hot cock in the palm of my hand I sure want to chuk it.

colmx
August 6th, 2015, 00:50
Bucky, it is my understanding that ch├бk-w├вao is the colloquial Thai word for masturbate.
Don't forget those other colloquialisms:
Nam Wow = Sperm
and
Gin Wow = eat sperm
"you want to gin lao or you want to gin wow"

Dalewood
August 6th, 2015, 02:03
Bucky, it is my understanding that ch├бk-w├вao is the colloquial Thai word for masturbate.
Don't forget those other colloquialisms:
Nam Wow = Sperm
and
Gin Wow = eat sperm
"you want to gin lao or you want to gin wow"

Well, you learn something everyday....

bert1600
August 6th, 2015, 04:20
This topic becomes too academic, I just was asking for info about the best chuck wow bars.
But thanks anyway!

christianpfc
August 14th, 2015, 15:53
I guess you can either wank the boy of suck him (I guess there is little chance of the boy sucking you or even kissing you in Good Boys). While some of the boys at Good Boys appeal to me, the setting is not my style (too dark, and I don't like just pulling up shirt and lowering pants to knees, I want full hugging and to touch the boy everywhere).

bert1600
August 14th, 2015, 17:53
Yes christian, I also like a full nude boys to kiss, cuddle and jerk....
Maybe goodboys is not the right place to visit.
Unless to warm up.....