PDA

View Full Version : Malaysian guys Vs Thai guys

colmx
August 2nd, 2015, 07:58
Hi All
I will visit KL later this month on a quick dirty weekend before hitting LOS

First thing i have noticed is that there is definately a lot more free sex to be had in KL versus Pattaya/Bkk, and the Malaysian boys are a lot less reserved -a lot more kinky than the Thai boys... Def more willing to share XXX pics on first chat... but at the same time more jealous than a typical free Bkk boy

They also seem to be a lot more into Bareback sex and CF (Chem Fun) compared to Thai guys
Worringly a lot of guys have asked me to BB them and cum inside... as long as i am "clean"

The malaysian MBs are interesting - there are a hell of a lot of Thai/Laos/Myanmar/Cambodian & Pinoy guys plying their trade in KL

The strange thing is the price of Incalll Vs outcall, as someone that has been visiting Thailand for 15 years i find it difficult to deal with this difference between incall/outcall - sometimes as much as double! incall/outcall seems to be an American thing i guess as i have only ever seen Vegas MBs asking for a diferent rate to travel
(surely its better to ruin your clients bedsheets than your own!)

I have been quoted 250/500MYR in/out = 2250/4500 THB
When challenged the guys have dropped their rates to 200/250, in/out = 1800/2250 THB

Others have quoted 150MYR = 1400THB ==> Which seems fairly like thai prices, but i only get this price when i challence the crazy 500MYR prices

Anyone any recent experiences or opinions on Malaysian guys?

colmx
August 2nd, 2015, 08:04
Another intersting thing is the number of Malaysian guys that are 35+ looking for fun on Apps
Its rare to see a 40 YO thai guy on a gay app.....
But in KL there are loads of 40/50+ guys searching for fun on apps (and a lot of them are VERY persistent!)
<<Lets hope none of them are like the 40yo "mini-bear"/Little Emperor in Shanghai that spat in my face when i said that I didn't want to go home with him!>>

colmx
August 2nd, 2015, 08:26
5 Minutes afer posting this I had a real cutie offer me 70 MYR = 650THB for fun
Def seems to be a very variable rate in KL!
The Pinoy fatties def seem to think they are top of the food chain - whereas its the Myanmar guys that interest me the most!

August 2nd, 2015, 09:55
I've sent you a PM colmx

Dodger
August 2nd, 2015, 13:26
colmx...

I've never been to Malaysia. Could you describe the gay scene in KL.

Curious as to whether they have host bars, gogo's, etc. similar to LOS - or is the scene more subdued?

Also, could you recommend any "hot spots" for hooking up.

Thanks in advance.

a447
August 2nd, 2015, 15:35
Dodger, I wrote a report on KL back in April.

Dodger
August 2nd, 2015, 19:43
Thanks a447.

I just read your KL Trip Report and loved your description of the sauna you visited on your first night. It sounded like a scene out of Sodom and Gomorrah...just too funny!

Overall, from your comments, as well as comments from others who have visited KL, it sounds like a place that will stay of my bucket list for at least this one life time. I'm not into sauna-sex and it sounds like the only way to hook up with a guy is via the internet which I could do sitting in my room in Pattaya.

I'm not too thrilled with Muslim guys anyway...hairy legs, mustaches and shisha breath don't do anything for me, and frankly, I'd be afraid to tell them I was from America for fear my cock could get decapitated in the middle of a blowjob and then broadcast on the evening news...LOL

bert1600
August 2nd, 2015, 23:48
Wherr can I find Dodgers report about KL?
Thanks

Nirish guy
August 3rd, 2015, 22:05
Colmx it's quite freaky how you post about a subject I'm usually sitting thinking about in exactly the same terms as I too have realised that kl / Malaysian guys are definitely worth a second look and I intend to come back and spend a bit more time here ( I'm currently in KL airport on my return leg to London then Dublin) and even sitting here in the airport ( and on grindr etc) there's lots to keep one busy.

I also spent a few nights here at the start of the trip and shagged myself stupid and I honestly can't remember now but I think all free or maybe one paid ( that's bad that I can't even remember, I'll have to start keeping notes - or NOT :-)

But yes KL whilst it absolutely isn't Pattaya etc I enjoyed my trip here, had lots of fun, there was good shopping and met some nice guys so yeah I'd definitely come back for a while again I think.

Just as a aside I've just left Pattaya and it was so quiet like was deadly, I actually had trouble sorting a shag on at least two or maybe three occasions - in PATTAYA ! Unheard of !! but thanks to several old contacts and the usual online stuff needless to say I more than managed - but party central it most certainly wasn't and it just reinforced to me how much of a better ( and dramatically cheaper) time I had in when in Bali the 3 weeks preceding the one LONGGGG almost boring week in Pattaya.

danny99
August 11th, 2015, 16:35
Hi All
I will visit KL later this month on a quick dirty weekend before hitting LOS First thing i have noticed is that there is definately a lot more free sex to be had in KL versus Pattaya/Bkk ...Anyone any recent experiences or opinions on Malaysian guys?

I have no idea why anyone would even think of paying for sex in KL? I suppose it all depends on what 'sex' you want. In a recent 3 day stay [Bukit Bintang area of course] If you like sucking off straight boys or being sucked off by all and any.... then it is open season, how many times a day? If you are ready to go again after 11.00 p.m then go to Blue Boy [Fri, Sat best but usually someone available Sunday as well, other days rare]...sadly the famous Friday night club upstairs at Frangipani is finished...closed down [was one of the best restaurants in Asia] ...the old Chinese shopping complex [entrance from over-bridge at BB monorail station is a non-stop source of partners, to have there or to take back, even the Bangladeshi cleaner boys who work there, and as for some of the boys at ROMP, wow. the row of cafes outside of the major shopping complex [Pavilion, I think] offer many opportunities, staff and/or customers, take your pick.

Weekend action in KL is almost non stop!

goji
August 12th, 2015, 01:18
So far I have been to KL once, several years ago and am in no hurry to go back.

Blue boy was dark, dingy and didn't even start to get going until well past midnight. I didn't get anywhere inside, but did manage to hook up with someone hanging around outside.

colmx
August 12th, 2015, 04:44
I have no idea why anyone would even think of paying for sex in KL? I suppose it all depends on what 'sex' you want.

Completely forgot about this post - seeing as it got relegated to the backwaters that people rarely trod!
I don't want to pay for sex in KL... but there are some guys on the apps that I would absolutely pay for!
However i find the haggling tiresome, 350 MYR (3100B) always seems to be their opening gambit
Then they drop it to 300 as my hotel is in Bukit Bintang

Some refuse to go below that - whilst other say 150 MRR (1350 THB, Pattaya Prices!) or 200-250
So its very confusing as to what the actual rate is!

In a recent 3 day stay [Bukit Bintang area of course] If you like sucking off straight boys or being sucked off by all and any.... then it is open season, how many times a day?...the old Chinese shopping complex [entrance from over-bridge at BB monorail station is a non-stop source of partners, to have there or to take back

Interesting I will have to check it ot, is it street and mall cruising or do you have to hang aorund te toilets like a desperado!

and as for some of the boys at ROMP, wow.

What is ROMP? Seems to be a jeans store?
So you mean the workers there are cute, or the customers are cruisy?

Sorry for asking too many questions, 2 weeks till i leave and have a Fri-Mon to spend there (including a public holiday on the 31st) so will hopefully be nice and cruisy that weekend!

colmx
August 12th, 2015, 04:47
I also spent a few nights here at the start of the trip and shagged myself stupid and I honestly can't remember now but I think all free or maybe one paid ( that's bad that I can't even remember, I'll have to start keeping notes - or NOT :-)

Your reputation still lingers in KL
I was chatting with a boy on Grindr the other night and he told me he had been with you! :D :D
Small world!

Nirish guy
August 12th, 2015, 05:13
Ha I was going to say "oh dear, I hope he says nice things about me" - but let's face it, I don't REALLY care that much ( OMG I'm turning into Latin !!! )- and I am joking as I like to think that most guys would have at least a semi kind word for me after I depart from their locale.

Although I have to admit that as I was only in KL for 3 nights I think and my time there was precious it was all a bit hectic and wam, bam thank you mam from what I recall as being the start of my trip I was full of the joys of spring and overflowing with energy and not perhaps being as attentive, caring and sensitive as to my partners needs as one normally might. Lol

aussie_
August 14th, 2015, 06:21
The first time I visited KL I paid to have sex as I did not realize how much free sex was available. They asked from 150 -300 MYR and after negotiation I paid 120. One guy was a Filipino and they seem to be the majority of money boys on the apps and he spent most of his time telling me how poor he is and lots of bs stories. I avoid the Filipinos because it seems to be their standard line when chatting online and the Malays, Chinese and others visit for free without the attitude. I now see no need to pay for sex in Malaysia with the quality of guys that visit me on every trip to KL and the countryside. If you see a stunning looking guy on the apps and remembering that they are experts at enhancing their photos then go for it, mixed in with the free guys you will still be saving compared to Thailand.

bert1600
August 14th, 2015, 18:00
How to "discover" guys for free sex in Malaysia?
Street? App? Sauna? Bar?

dinagam
August 14th, 2015, 19:56
All of the above...

loke
August 19th, 2015, 02:00
How to "discover" guys for free sex in Malaysia?
Street? App? Sauna? Bar?

Difficult question , sex is not free for everyone , not easy to find a 20ish guy wanna sleep for free with a 60ish guy if you know what I mean.

aussie_
August 24th, 2015, 13:09
Difficult question , sex is not free for everyone , not easy to find a 20ish guy wanna sleep for free with a 60ish guy if you know what I mean.

Very true, I am close to 60yo and have just spent a few days in Kualar Lumpur. I had two free visits from 19yo guys but they were a bit larger body type than the under 55 kg that I prefer. They were very nice guys and great sex but I still prefer to meet a very slim guy. Maybe my freebie days with the type I like are finished in Kuala Lumpur. There were many money boy offers on the apps from twinks and others for 250 Ringit. My friend who is under 45 yo and in good shape has no problem picking up cute guys from the apps, Pavillion Mall or at nightclubs in KL.

danny99
September 20th, 2015, 15:28
Difficult question , sex is not free for everyone , not easy to find a 20ish guy wanna sleep for free with a 60ish guy if you know what I mean. Very true, I am close to 60yo and have just spent a few days in Kualar Lumpur. My friend who is under 45 yo and in good shape has no problem picking up cute guys from the apps, Pavillion Mall or at nightclubs in KL.

I amazed at your comment. Maybe your real problem is experience in picking up, instinct and patience maybe?

I am 75 and my regular weekends in KL see even more action than when in Bangkok and Singapore, straight boys no $$ required [teens and early 20's]. I count the days before each visit and I live in Bali surrounded by straight village boys who play games, in secret of course!

Naturally you have to be of straight appearance also.

aussie_
September 20th, 2015, 16:18
I will amazed at your comment. Maybe your real problem is experience in picking up, instinct and patience maybe?

I am 75 and my regular weekends in KL see even more action than when in Bangkok and Singapore, straight boys no $$ required [teens and early 20's]. I count the days before each visit and I live in Bali surrounded by straight village boys who play games, in secret of course!

Naturally you have to be of straight appearance also.

Yes, I had a poor few days on that visit but I prefer to meet a slim twink or defined type guy. Not as readily available for free as the average build guys who bombard you with messages in Malaysia. In any case I have been travelling through Borneo and the Malaysian mainland for the past two weeks and had plenty of fun with the type I like. For some of the 19 to 24yo slim, smooth guys that I met a 10/10 score would be appropriate. I have been travelling through Asia on this trip since April and it is amazing the number and quality of guys that are keen to meet an older foriegner for fun. I will still visit Thailand and even there I usually see guys who are not after payment. I will pay if I need to or maybe to help someone but not often required out of Thailand.

aussie_
September 25th, 2015, 11:42
I have been in KL for three days. Bukat Bintang still looks like a disaster area with the building of the MRT but they are starting to clear some of the barriers near the roads. All the apps are monopolised by Phillipino and Indonesian money boys. I have banned them all with their fake photos and their bs before and after they arrive. I did manage to find a bubble butt 24yo Chinese guy for free and no hassles. I prefer twinks but if you like average build and mostly average looking guys there will be dozens messaging you on the apps. I might try staying in a different part of KL next time and maybe meet some real locals away from mb central in Bukat Bintang.