PDA

View Full Version : Boys

June 26th, 2006, 10:24
I will be visiting Pattaya shortly (again) and was wondering if anyone can update me on bars, gogo etc where I can find slim smaller boys generally (legal of course) - not effeminate sissy types though.

June 26th, 2006, 11:59
I will be visiting Pattaya shortly (again) and was wondering if anyone can update me on bars, gogo etc where I can find slim smaller boys generally (legal of course) - not effeminate sissy types though.

Where to start:
Sunee Plaza - consider visiting Krazy Dragon if you have not been there yet, but there are few smaller boys there and the boys that are there seem to be looking more for 20 baht tips than being offed - worth a trip for the only table dance bar in Pattaya. K-Boys has smaller boys but many ladyboys and some rather young looking guys! Becareful.

Boyztown/Pattayaland - Avoid A-Bomb, their guys are rather on the Pumpooey side (a little too much meat with their vegetables). Throb, Funnyboys, Lucky 777 and Wild West has a nice variety. Best advice, spend a night trolling and see for yourself.

ps. Actually, nearly forgot about this oft forgotten bar on the other side of Pattaya 2nd Road from Boyxtown - StarBoys. I was in Starboys the other night, just looking as I am fixed with my one guy for now, and found them very friendly, not busy with farangs, and cute, smaller guys who are obviously over the age of consent and definitely not effeminate. Go looksee.

June 26th, 2006, 12:03
funnyboys has more slimmer guys than the other bars in that area.- and they really are funny boys! especially if there aren`t many customers in.

Impulse
June 26th, 2006, 12:46
By all means check out different bars,you never know what eyecandy you will see.I cant wait to check out the Krazy dragon,love lapdancing and will be a first for me with boys.There was a great lapdancing place in New York called Harmonys which had some of the hottest women around.By the time mayor guliani closed down all the fun places in NY a lapdance was going for 20 U.S dollars.20 baht sounds very reasonable.Im wondering if this is a real lap dance,does it last a song and what kind of contact can one expect?Or do they just stand around like many bars?sorry to hijack your post me4 thai.

June 26th, 2006, 13:08
... I cant wait to check out the Krazy dragon,love lapdancing and will be a first for me with boys....Im wondering if this is a real lap dance,does it last a song and what kind of contact can one expect?Or do they just stand around like many bars?sorry to hijack your post me4 thai.

You get what you ask for rocket. The guys are on mirrored glass tables and has moved on from first opening, when it was purely a look down into the mirror for a reflected look up at the boys goodies, to now being a free for all. The guys will lift aside the loose fitting shorts for a direct look at the bare necessities, will offer a feel to the customer, some will be hard, some will be soft and your hands can go a roaming all over and under for 20 baht. For the price of a drink you can have the boy sat next to you, sat on your lap if you wish and have your hands on his goodies. Some boys will get their todgers out for a wank but not to a finish (not as far as I know), although I did see one boy prematurely bring the curtain down when another boy grabbed his weener to fast and surprised him and he spewed naam rak all over the boys hand. Not exactly a lap dance, but if you count a cute guy wiggling on your lap a dance then by all means enjoy.

Dodger
June 26th, 2006, 16:01
Me4Thai,

You may also want to check out Euroboys in Sunee Plaza and Gentlemens's Club in Boyztown. Both have boys who are in the young - slim - cute category, just remember to check the ID's.