PDA

View Full Version : Surprisingly good visit to Sauna Mania

bjbjboy
July 11th, 2015, 21:37
Hey all, this was my first visit ever to Sauna Mania on Thursday, July 2nd. I read a few places mentioned naked nights are the best times to go, so I followed directions well. As a bottom, I'm good at taking orders.
Arrived later than planned, around 745pm, and there were at least 60 guys there. Probably saw about 100 during the 2 hours I was there.
I was the only farang (at least the only white one!) and found plenty of guys to play with. I had fun with 4 guys, all younger than me (46) and also could have had more but a few were bottoms, same as me.... I will add that it's not as farang-friendly as Babylon but I like that sometimes, as long as I can still have some fun. I will also say that, while some places are really "sticky rice", I often find that, now that I lost 20kg and gained some muscle in the past few years, it's more about the body than the age or race sometimes.
Anyway it was much better than expected -- while some of the complaints that I've seen online about Sauna Mania seem valid, e.g., "This is the same owner as the fancy R3 sauna, so why isn't it fancy too?" But I have to say, the crowd was definitely there for sex, and I had no difficulty playing.
I left around 945pm and it was still busy.
Check their web site for calendar, but I think Thursday's are usually naked night.