PDA

View Full Version : Cock rings and poppers and ice! Oh my!

bucknaway
July 11th, 2015, 00:45
I think one of my greatest dissapointments is getting into bed with a hot ThaI guy that requires the aid of a cock ring. Once the cock ring goes on my mind thinks of how to end the encounter asap so we can both move on.

Then there are the popper guys. They seem to not want to take no for an answer when they offer a hit of their poppers. The last thing I want to be is high, stoned or out of my mind when having sex with a stranger. One guy even asked me to give him 700 baht to help pay for his poppers. Of course I didn't do it.

The ice guys... So many on romeo are shameless at letting the world know they are ice users. They come right out asking me if I want to do ice or have high fun it them. If that is not bad enough, I often get stopped by vacationers asking me where they can get weed or other drugs.

My other pet peeve is guys with a silicone Mook cock. Yuck!

One of my favorite things in thailand? Tall dark and handsome Issan guys.... yes please! And masculine with a nice cock? Shut-up and take my money already!

joe552
July 11th, 2015, 02:05
Tall? Now you're just being picky, bucknaway. But agree with everything else.

bucknaway
July 11th, 2015, 02:18
Tall for Thai..... ;)

francois
July 11th, 2015, 05:18
If that is not bad enough, I often get stopped by vacationers asking me where they can get weed or other drugs.

Very funny, bucknaway.

LoveThailand
July 11th, 2015, 21:33
I was convinced poppers do not give you a high...

bucknaway
July 11th, 2015, 22:22
They may not, I don't use them. I've only read that they give you a high or a sequel high.

LoveThailand
July 12th, 2015, 15:59
They may not, I don't use them. I've only read that they give you a high or a sequel high.

I have - on a few occasions. They do not give you a high - I am not sure what a sequel high is - but enhance the sexual experience. Sometimes got a headache after using them. The studies conducted on poppers found no adverse health effects. The only precaution - not to be used with popular erectile disorder medicines - sines used together may lower blood pressure to dangerous levels.