PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya report

a447
July 10th, 2015, 14:44
I booked into the Ambiance Hotel yesterday and there have been some changes since I last stayed here. For one, the entire hotel is now non-smoking - not a bad thing - and all the staff are new. The restaurant menu had expanded and looks very tempting.

I arrived at X-boys at 8:45 and was the only customer. There were 8 boys on stage but only one, a masculine looking guy, number 18 I think, caught my attention. He's qute dark and had a tattoo on either side of his chest. None of the guys seemed to be packing much in their briefs.

Suddenly, I found number 51, a most unattractive fem boy with braces on his teeth which could do you some serious damage, sitting next to me on the sofa. I reeled back in horror and moved away from him. He slid closer and I found myself almost falling off the end of the sofa.

I decided to leave. Drinks 240 baht.

I walked over to Sunee to Goodboys. As I walked towards the bar, my regular chuck-wowee spotted me and came rushing up to meet me. Without saying a word he dragged me inside and down the back behind the screen. Before I could even sit down, he had his jeans around his ankles and his cock out ready to be serviced. This guy is seriously hung - fucking huge. A couple of strokes and it was pointing towards the ceiling. I always know when he's about to cum because he lifts his T-shirt up to his neck,. Sometimes he shoots on his chest, but this time he only managed to deposit his load on his stomach. Drinks 150 baht, top 200 baht.

I went back to X-boys for the 10pm show. And what a surprise. Six of the eight guys were in the big cock show. Seeing their packages earlier, who would have thought? But the biggest surprise was number 18. OMG! I've seen some fat cocks in my time, but this guy is special. What incredible girth - I don't think I could get my hands around it, never mind get it into my mouth. And as for bottoming for him, forget it! I was so glad I didn't off him when I saw him earlier.

So if you are in Pattaya, go and check him out. As I said, I think he's number 18, but could be number 11. Look for the two tattoos. Better still, wait for the big cock show.

Then off to Dreamboys across the soi. They have quite a number of attractive guys compared to X-boys. They were all making eye contact and some are fooling around with each other on stage. Apparently, they'd all been drinking, although none appeared drunk, just happy. Number 15 caught my eye - very nice indeed! I want outside for a smoke and he followed me and sat down next to me. Unfortunately, he turned out to be quite fem. Back to the drawing board.

I was quite taken with number 2 and 45. Then I spotted a very handsome guy. He left the stage and made eye contact as he walked by. He noticed my interest and came to sit with me. He kissed me and put my hand on his bulge.

Back in the room we quickly stripped down to our underwear. He sat on the edge of the bed. "I very small cock," he said. He took off his briefs and there he was, cock hanging down touching the sheets! Fuck! I hope he's not a grower - this thing could be enormous. As I stood there staring at this potential monster, he pulled my briefs off and started giving me a blow job. Wow! This guy doesn't mess about. He continued for about 5 minutes and then it was off to shower together.

We jumped on the bed and down he went again. We 69ed for a while and then I decided to fuck him. What a great bottom he turned out to be. He wanted to start doggy style. No problem. We then changed to him sitting on my cock facing away from me, then he turned around and bounced up and down. Every now and then he would put it half in and wait, then slowly lower himself down to take it all. As he did, he'd throw his head back and moan in pleasure. (I know how he feels!) We finished in the missionary position, him with his ankles behind his ears. "I like man fuck me," he said. Obviously.

Now it was my turn to roll over. The monster cock I'd feared didn't eventuate - he's definitely not a grower, thank God, but he was still huge. I asked him to go slowly. He got halfway in when it started to get painful. I asked him to wait a bit then he slid it all the way in. The pain lasted only a couple of seconds, then it was pure pleasure. This guy not only knows how to take cock, he also knows how to give it. What a pro! He went from position to position, varying speed. Every now and then he would lean down to passionately kiss me as he rammed it all the way home.

Now it was time for me to Jack him off. Unfortunately, no matter how hard we tried he just couldn't cum. He'd had too much to drink in the bar. Never mind. He then finished me off with an exquisite blow job.

I'll be hooking up again with him tonight.

bucknaway
July 11th, 2015, 00:56
I think it is good boys where the mamasan blocks my entrance and demands that I pay upfront for drinks at an inflated rate before I can enter. Then as the days pass and I come and go from the bar next to hers, she begs me to come to her bar. I refuse and tell her next time I will try.

Now it's a game to me. It's the first bar I go to in sunee :ymdevil: w just to see if they will let me in or block my intrance. =P~

I wish I could show you the look on her face when I took some Chinese visitors to the bar next door and most of them came out with an off :D

a447
July 11th, 2015, 13:10
I went to Narcissus Massage around 4 o'clock, a long time favourite of mine. I chose a guy I've known for a number of years.

His massage is always first class. No poking and slapping with this guy - he gives a professional service. He sat on my foot as he massaged my legs and I could enjoy the touch of his balls. But where's his cock? I turned around and was greeted by a raging hard-on, which he maintained throughout most of the 45 minute massage.

I turned over and we got down to business. After smothering me in kisses he moved slowly down to between my legs, where's he engaged in some ball-licking before taking my cock in his mouth. He then proceeded to give me a long, slow blow job. What a talent!

I decided I'd fuck him first, but he was very keen to fuck me. ("I horny now") Sure, no problem. He has a beautiful cock, perfect for fucking. Like all the guys so far, he is a excellent top and knows all the tricks. These Thai guys really know their stuff and just love fucking. He crossed my legs over my chest and pointed to the mirror on the wall. He then manoeuvred me into various positions so that we both got a good view of him in action. Now that was really hot, watching his cock sliding in and out. At one point I had one leg resting on his shoulder while he held the other leg over my head so we could getter a better view of his cock. We than went through a number of different positions and his thrusting got more frantic. I asked him not to cum as I wanted to finish in my usual way. He rested for a couple of minutes - without withdrawing - and we chatted a bit before he started pumping away again. When his cock accidentally slipped out, I decided I'd had enough.

Now it was my turn. I'd failed in previous attempts, as his hole is very tight and I could never get it in. I slipped in a finger to loosen his up a little as he started working on my cock. This time, I was successful. At long last! He asked me to go slowly and moaned as I finally got it all in. I asked him if it hurt, but he assured me it didn't. "Good, good. Slowly." He grabbed his cock, closed his eyes and started jacking off. When I saw he was about to cum I started slamming it home as hard and fast as I could. He had a tremendous organs. I finished a few seconds later. Damn! Just missed out on the holy grail - a simultaneous orgasm!

I didn't withdraw but kept sliding it in and out slowly as I watched him savour the moment. He then opened his eyes, looked up at me and gave me the biggest smile ever.

I finally withdrew, took off the condom and lay on the bed, still hard.

"You still horny!"

He started stroking my cock.

"Can cum again?"

"Maybe."

And I did. I had a second, smaller orgasm. That only happens rarely n my case, but is an indication of just how horny this guy made me feel.

All in all, the session lasted close to 2 hours. I promised him repeat business every day.

My first bar visit of the evening was to Funnyboys. I sat down, looked up at the stage only to be confronted with a huge cock residing in the briefs of number 22. It was a veritable monster. He must surely have a hard-on, but he was squeezing it and it appeared to be soft. I eventually took my eyes off it and looked up. He was a tall, quite attractive young guy, but no hint of a smile. He actually looked surly and very bored. In the half hour I spent in the bar, he never once took his hand off his cock. I'd be interested to hear from somebody here who has experience with him. Is his cock real, or is it silicon? Is he as arrogant as he appears? Coke 180 baht. Six other customers.

Not finding anyone particularly appealing, I walked over the road to Toyboys. They had heaps of guys, but many were sitting outside chatting. There were only a few customers scattered around the bar and at one stage I found myself alone. Again, I didn't find many of the boys to my liking so I left after one drink. Beer 200 baht.

Off to Dreamboys to pick up last night's fuck. Back in the room it was a carbon copy of the previous night. We fooled around for about 2 and a half hours, the last 45 or so minutes spent in trying to get him to cum. I told him not to bother, but he insisted on trying. He's as hard as a rock when he's fucking but can't get it up to chuck-wow. It was disappointing because for me, the chuck-wow and cumshot are an important part of the session. But the rest was great, so I guess you can't have it all every time.

He left at one o'clock and I wandered out into the soi. A waiter outside Boyzboyzboyz told me there was a show in progress. What, now? The last show began at midnight. He assured me that they had a sexy boy and big cock show, so I went in. And he was right - wall to wall cock!
I hot up to leave after the last cock but the waiter told me the bar didn't close till 3 am. Is this true? I never found out as I left and went home to sleep.

All in all, the bars were very quiet. BBB had by far the most customers.

Andaman!
July 11th, 2015, 14:07
A447, Some great reports - cant wait or my visit later this year. Your guy at Narcissus sounds like a great performer. Which is he from those listed on their website? I must find him whdn I am next there!

a447
July 11th, 2015, 15:05
I'll give all the names and numbers after I leave on the 18th. If I forget, pm me.

christianpfc
July 11th, 2015, 15:08
You judge size by their bulges. I sometimes spot bulges that look unnatural (shape, position), and in one case (that was a cute boy in Dreamboys Pattaya), I could see him stuff something into his underwear in the bathroom or boy's dressing room (I had a seat left from the door when you enter, which allows to see part of the dressing room, as far as I remember). In another case, I saw a bit of tissue poking out of the underwear somewhere.

Needless to say, when I spot such things, I cross the boy off my list, and the whole bar gets downgraded because management allows such deceptions.

I am careful with inviting a boy to sit with me (observe long time on the stage, often too long), and I would hate do discover that his underwear is stuffed. Has this ever happened to you?

discord87
July 11th, 2015, 15:26
I'll give all the names and numbers after I leave on the 18th. If I forget, pm me.

Looking forward to this too!!! Haha

I'll be going to Pattaya for the 1st time next month, so your trip reports have been really helpful. Many thanks in advance. :-)

a447
July 11th, 2015, 18:13
No, Christian, I have never found a guy's briefs stuffed with anything other than his cock and balls. However, I have made a few unpleasant discoveries down there over the years - silicone and mooks, to be precise.

When you off a guy from a go go bar, it's often a matter of pot luck what you end up with in the room. There's nothing worse than watching the guy pull his briefs down to reveal a very small endowerment. I need a big cock because bottoming with a small one doesn't do it for me - I like the feeling of having a big, thick cock deep inside me. There's an incredible feeling of intimacy when someone is actually penetrating me. The second reason is because I like to jack the guy off at the end. I need a cock big enough to allow a proper grip and to be able to make long strokes up and down the shaft.

This trip I've seen so many cocks which are tiny when soft bit magically grow into monsters, so even a furtive look down the briefs is no real indication of what he's got. Luckily, many guys who sit with you will get it hard so that solves the problem.

Number 22 definitely didn't have anything stuffed down his briefs; you could clearly see the outline of his long, fat cock. I'm just wondering if it's silicone. I guess I could always ask the mana-san.

Mama-sans often tell me that know what each guy does, but this info is unreliable. After we'd finished our romp, the guy from Dreamboys begged me not to tell anyone in the bar that he sucked cock or bottomed. As far as they are concerned, he's a "man."

a447
July 12th, 2015, 14:45
Off for my massage at 4 pm with my very enthusiastic friend. Again, there was a lot of frantic fucking, positions determined by how well we could see it in the mirror. He had me in positions I'd never thought I could achieve. Watching yourself in the mirror being fucked certainly adds a new dimension. Mind you, I made sure I didn't look at my own reflection - yuk! - but concentrated on his cock. I loved watching his beautiful butt as he vigorously thrusted. I've had some amazing tops this trip, and this guy is most probably the best. Fucking can, indeed, be an art form.

"I like fuck very very much."

Obviously. He didn't want to stop but I reached the point where I had to throw in the towel. He's not to keen on bottoming - his tight hole is testament to that, so I didn't bother.

I got to Cupidol at 9:15. They had 4 customers. Twelve guys were 'dancing" on stage, but apart from one, number 2 who is a real cutie, they were a very disappointing bunch. Coke 160 baht.

I then went to Abomb. When I was top only I used to avoid this bar, as the guys there were all straight and finding someone to bottom for me was impossible. But now that I'm a bottom, a hole new world has opened up. I can now go in and choose the most handsome, masculine guy with a huge cock to fuck me.

Alas, no such guy there tonight. What a motely crew. There's were 12 guys altogether, some on stage and others seemingly sleeping in the corner. Two guys on stage were busy on their phones and the others looked bored shitless. I didn't find a single potential partner for the night.

I was considering picking up my guy from Dreamboys, but decided to look for someone else. The past 2 nights with him have been great, but I need a guy who can jack off and cum for me. So off to Toyboys, hoping they might have some new talent. They did.

I spotted a cute young guy and had him sit with me. He's Tai Yai from Chiang Mai and has the most beautiful, soft smooth skin I think I've ever touched. And not a tattoo in sight. Simply gorgeous. He's the one for tonight, I thought. But I'd thought wrong. He only wanted to chuck-wow. Had I wasted my money buying him a drink? Not on your life. Running my hands over that incredible body was well worth it. I tipped him and left. Beer 220 baht.

I still hadn't found my fuck for the night, but still had a couple of options. There was the guy at Dreamboys, and the masseur who had given me his phone number and was eager to come to my hotel after he'd finished work at 1 am. But there was also someone else waiting in the wings.

I was just in time for the Sexy Boy Show at Boyzboyzboyz. The place was absolutely packed, with chairs being brought in from outside to squeeze in even more customers. I got a seat on the edge of the stairs opposite the stage. I would have enjoyed a decent view of the stage, except that there was a constant stream of waiters and fully-dressed gogo boys walking past. Some waiters would come and stand right on front of me, totally blocking my view. They'd look around a bit then move on, only to be replaced by more waiters who would just stand there. So, beware the seat next to the stairs!

The show was cock, cock and more cock, with a big contingent of the gogo boys participating. This bar must have the largest percentage of hung guys. You could off almost anyone and be assured of a big one.

The night before I looked up to the stage and saw a guy I immediately recognised. He also recognised me and we exchanged smiles. I knew him from Happy Place when Neal owned it and had offed him a number of times, the last off being in 2011. Anyone who frequented the bar at that time would know who I'm talking about - he's the guy with the really huge smile. He's a fun, relaxed guy who has a fantastic sense of humour. I just remember how much I enjoyed his company. I also remember he was well-hung. And there he was!

I spoke to him after the show and said I might catch up the following night. I walked out into the soi and saw him sitting with some friends. He spotted me.

Back in the room he stood in front of me as I sat on the bed. I slowly removed his pants. Oh, dear. Had my memory failed me? His cock was only a couple of inches at most. How can this be? If I'd offed him a number of times in the past, he must be hung. Turns out he is. Yet another grower. Within seconds I was holding 7 and a half inches! That's more like it! It lacked girth, but that's ok. In any case, who am I to complain...lol.

Before showering we lay on the bed chatting.

"Slowly, slowly. Have lot of time. Can enjoy slowly. Sabai, Sabai,"

We showered together then got down to business. As usual, we 69ed for a while and he displayed oral skills I had completely forgotten about. He spread his legs to give me access to his butt.

Time to fuck.

He was wonderful! He took his time, easing it in, inch by inch. No need to rush, as he kept saying. After we'd gone through a number of positions, he lay on his back and asked me to sit on it. Sure, no problem. This is the position he obviously enjoyed the most. We finished doggy style, but I found it a bit painful as he pushed it in really deep.

He rolled over on his back for the finale. All the guys have their own chuck-wow style, so I always ask them how they want me to proceed. Do I work the shaft or do I just concentrate on the head? He demonstrated how he jacked off and I took over. He was a shaft man. Suddenly, he started to writhe around, his toes curled up and his leg began to quiver. He hugged me as he came and just about squeezed the life out of me. Wow! What a huge orgasm! I don't remember him ever cumming like that. Unfortunately, it was not reflected in the cumshot. But who cares?

Before we cleaned up, we lay chatting again for a while.

"Are you straight or gay?"
"What you think?"
"I think you're straight,"
"I don't know! I 27 but still don't know. I like man, lady, ladyboy. Everything."
"Do you bottom?"

He thought for a while. Perhaps he does.

"Not now. Maybe I wait two years then become bottom. I try."

Mmmm....must remember to come back in two years time! In the meantime, I'll just enjoy his company, his laughter, his happy-go-lucky attitude and, of course, that nice, long cock.

a447
July 13th, 2015, 15:11
I lay back on the bed as my masseur at Narcissus nibbled on my balls. Then suddenly he started going lower, then lower still. Don't tell me! Surely not!

He lifted up my legs and started to rim me. OMG! I soon found myself with my ankles behind my ears as he went to work with his tongue. He then flipped me over into the doggy position and continued to work his magic.

What had happened? He had never done this in all our previous encounters. It is something I would have certainly remembered.

(In fact, in all my years travelling to Thailand, only one other guy had ever rimmed me, and that was a guy called Oh from Nature Boy, starting way back in 2011 and continuing until he changed roles at the bar and stopped working as a gogo boy. BTW, he's still there, but is now the manager. However, he's offable if you are willing to wait until the bar closes, so look him up if you like being rimmed. He also lets you cum in his mouth!)

After that very pleasant surprise - its something I'm looking forward to in today's fun - he slipped on a condom.

"I fuck you long time today. Ok?"
"Err......how long?"
"Not sure. Can do maybe 30 minutes."
"You want to fuck me for half an hour??"
"Sure."

I didn't time him, of course, but he seemed to go on for a very long time. We took a short break as I desperately needed to piss. When I came back he was waiting for me with a new condom, liberally lubed, to continue. Sometimes, when we are in the missionary position, he stops thrusting and just kisses and cuddles me. It's wonderful. This time, rather than me throwing in the towel, which is what usually happens, he stopped because he was about to cum. I watched him chuck -wow.

This guy is pure gold! Like Pan from Golden Cock, Oh from Natureboy and the guy I'm with at the moment - ex-Happy Place - his desire to please is incredible. And like the others, he's a lovely, fun, friendly guy. As stated in a previous post, I'll reveal his name after I leave.

As for rimming, with both guys it never happened until I'd had sex with them over a number of occasions. Perhaps it's something they are willing to do only after they get to know you - one of the benefits of giving the guys repeat business.

I went back to Funnyboys hoping they'd have some new guys. They did, and a couple were quite attractive. No sign of number 22, but never mind ; number 57 had taken his place, possibly with an even bigger cock. Like 22, he never took his hand off it, continually squeezing it and putting his hand down his jocks to "adjust" it.

There were two other customers at the time and we were the constant focus of attention. But then an Asian lady walked in and suddenly all their attention went to her. It was hilarious. They all faced her and number 57's hand became particularly active. I left and passed a bunch of Chinese customers on the way out.

I decided to spend the rest of the evening in Boyzboyzboyz. I got there at 10, intending to grab a good seat for the 10:30 show, but I was too late and ended up sitting in the same seat as the previous night. An extra chair was added near the stage so I quickly grabbed it. Later, I managed to get a seat right in front of the stage.

The show,nor course, was the same as before, but at least I could get a good view of all those cocks this time. After the first show, the guys all came back on stage. Number 77, a participant in the Big Cock Show, stood in front of me and indicated he wanted to fuck me. I decided to wait for the next show so I could judge just how big it was. He came out with a massive hard-on (he's from Isaan - say no more ) and waved it around at me. No, sorry. Way too big. I'm not a masochist.

I ended up offing the guy from the previous night. We sat and chatted again - "Slowly, slowly" - and he told me it was his birthday. Really? It turned out to be true - he showed me his Drivers Licence and Motorcycle License - and after another fantastic sex session we ended up going out to drink. He took me to a bar next to Vassa and then told me he likes to go to a club in Walking Street that played Isaan music. Please! Spare me! I can't stand Isaan music. But it was his birthday, so I decided to take him.

It's the first club on the right as you enter Walking Street. Lots of customers and a few farang. There were a few very attractive guys singing and fooling around on stage with the female singers. Lots of simulated fucking on stage during the breaks between songs. Everyone was having a great time.

Then the club closed! What? We've only just arrived. I looked at my watch and it was 4:15. We walked back to my hotel and parted ways. He was up for another romp, but I'd had enough.

bucknaway
July 14th, 2015, 00:25
I think I'm going to be sadder than you when your holiday comes to an end. I look frward to reading about your daily adventures!

colmx
July 14th, 2015, 02:54
It's the first club on the right as you enter Walking Street. Lots of customers and a few farang. There were a few very attractive guys singing and fooling around on stage with the female singers. Lots of simulated fucking on stage during the breaks between songs. Everyone was having a great time.

Sounds like Zab cafe?
One of the singers there can be seen quite often on Grindr and Gayromeo...

colmx
July 14th, 2015, 02:55
I think I'm going to be sadder than you when your holiday comes to an end. I look frward to reading about your daily adventures!
Agreed!
Highlight of my (sad!) life at the moment!

latintopxxx
July 14th, 2015, 03:13
Good Lord....and you've been visiting Thailand like forever .......having sex multiple times a day...withnmultiple partners....and have only just discoverd rimming??!!?!
For me its almost the very first thing I do ...sit on the " money boys" face....you really need to grow some...and demand service....

a447
July 14th, 2015, 03:41
No, I haven't "just discovered rimming" but it's something I see as being outside the activities most gay men indulge in - a bit like fisting or having someone piss on you. The fact that over all these years, only 2 guys have ever rimmed me, also suggests is not a common practice in Thailand, either.

And I would never dream of demanding anything of a guy. The massage guy doesn't enjoy being fucked. I know that so I just let it go. I'm sure he would agree if I pushed him. However, if he volunteers to rim me, that's great.

Bucky, a 3 week fuckathon is about my limit, so I'll be happy to return home, known that I've given it my best shot and had a truly memorable experience yet again. I've still got plenty of energy but I now feel like I'm beginning to slow down a bit. I need to go home and recharge the batteries before my next trip. I think I might give Budapest a go next time.

Colmx, that name rings a bell. If has a huge "chandelier" made of upturned wine glasses.

colmx
July 14th, 2015, 05:00
....rimming... (is) something I see as being outside the activities most gay men indulge in - a bit like fisting or having someone piss on you.

For me rimming is pretty vanilla and part of normal sex... Thai guys don't tend to be into it quite as much as other Asian guys though..
Anyone care to create a poll?

latintopxxx
July 14th, 2015, 07:32
...agree...rimming to me is just an extension of a bj, "boy" starts on the front end and slowly works his way to my balls, and finally between my legs...if he doesnt rim I end the session and pay him pro-rata....not gonna waste my time with amateurs:)
a447, I respect your personality (for want of a better word) in that you value the " boy's" pleasure as much as yours....just not the way Im wired.

a447
July 14th, 2015, 15:39
Fair enough, Latin. I'm willing to agree to disagree with you on this. Speaking of which......

Normally I tend to dispense with the massage after I've been with the same guy a few times. But this guy is not your normal rub and tug type of masseur, so we begin each session with a massage, albeit rather shortened. And the massage itself is not particularly erotic, in the sense that he doesn't brush his hand down the buttcrack or grab the balls. Towards the end of the massage he sits on my butt to work on my shoulders and that's when I reach down and fondle his hard-on. He then puts it between my legs and jokingly pretends to fuck me, or slaps my butt with it.

Yesterday's massage started the same as the day before. He got down between my legs and started working on my cock. And he stayed there. What happened? Why isn't he going south? Had he forgotten he'd rimmed me the day before? Should I perhaps say something? But then again, what if he had simply decided he didn't want to go there again? I only ever expect the basic suck, fuck and chuck - anything else is up to the guy.

Silly old me! The cock sucking was just a long tease. He lifted my legs up and got down to business. He then got me to lie on my stomach, parted the cheeks and in he went. The strange thing is that he actually seems to like it. The day before, when he had my ankles behind my ears, he'd often look up and smile at me. And I could watch all the action in the mirror. He was having a great time.

"Can I fuck you now?"
"Sure. No problem."

I then headed over to Jomtien Complex. I'd left my underwear in the drawer at the Tarntawan Hotel in Bangkok and the manager told me he would be coming to Pattaya and would bring it down with him and leave it at his friend's cafe in the complex. Normally, I but a new set of underwear before I leave Thailand, wear it at home and then bring it back to Thailand where I wear it and then throw it out - I can't be bothered washing it in the handbasin every night. But last trip I didn't get around to buying new stuff so brought my own, and it's too good to allow the hotel to just throw out. So I was really happy when the manager of the hotel told me he would bring it down. Unfortunately, the waiter told me he wouldn't be arriving till after 10 pm so I'll have to head back again today.

That is not a problem - I loved wandering around, as they now have lots of gay bars in the complex, full of guys enticing you to come in for a drink - and more. As I walked past Sun Bar I was accosted by a small, cute young guy so decided to sit and have a drink. His name is Dee-na and he is from Cambodia.

"You like boom-boom? No have boom-boom 3 days. I horny."

He indicated the size of his cock with his fingers. Wow? It's really that thick? He put my hand on it and immediately got hard. Hmm....quite a bit of girth there. Must pencil him in.

I was tempted to hang around the complex until I felt horny again, but in the end I went back to Boyzboyzboyz to check out the guys in the Big Cock Show. During the line-up before the show a couple of the guys who I recognised from the show smiled at me. Number 77 then appeared and gestured that he wanted to fuck me. Hmm....which one should I choose. They were all facing stiff competition for my baht.

But in the end, discretion being the better part of valour, I decided to off my regular.

I want outside for a break. A very drunk farang was having a dispute with a number of waiters over the bill. He'd racked up over 2000 baht and didn't seem to have the money. The waiters wouldn't let him go until he'd paid. Eventually, he pulled down his pants and produced the money from inside his underwear. Yuk! He then found himself surrounded by 4 guys who had changed and we're ready to go with him. How could he off these guys if he didn't seem to have enough money? And why would he off 4 guys?

As it turned out, he didn't off them - the bar had taken advantage of his intoxicated state and had just chosen 4 random guys, told them to get changed and to come outside. In the end, he took 2 of them.

The bar is getting greedy. They now wander among the customers trying to get them to buy ping-pong balls for 100 baht , which they later throw at the guys who then collect the money. The Big Cock boys also spend a lot of time walking around trying to elicit tips. Then, of course, the Bboys want a tip, too. During the evening waiters walk around selling shots of tequila for 100 baht. It's all getting a bit too much.

A young guy came into the bar with a group of female friends - it was his birthday and he was dragged up on stage to receive his cake. He was gorgeous! But very, very gay. The group later moved onto my sofa and I found myself sitting next to him. I wished him Happy Birthday. He told me he was 19. He looked about 13! Despite his being obviously underage, the waiters pestered him all night to buy shots, which he did. He left the bar very drunk.

When I expressed my disgust at the bar's behaviour, my guy told me the lad was a frequent visitor to the bar and they all knew he was a minor. He shouldn't even be allowed in the bar. But as my friend said, "This Pattaya. Everything ok."

a447
July 15th, 2015, 15:40
Yesterday's score - 2 winners, one complete dud. Boyzboyzboyz has a lot to answer for.

The session with the masseur was, of course, the highlight. I think I'd have to say that this is the best sex I've ever enjoyed in Thailand. Over the years I've had lots of incredible sex here and have reported on those experiences. But this guy is different in that he's the full package ; he really does do everything, has phenomenal sexual skills, thoroughly enjoys all aspects of sex himself, and is incredibly enthusiastic about it all. He never bothers about the time - he only stops when we are both completely satisfied. Some sessions have lasted close to 2 hours.

We now know each other well, and part of his performance may be related to that; I'm not sure. Or maybe because I tip him well and he knows he'll get that every day I'm in Pattaya. I intended to tip him the going rate on the first encounter, but decided he was worth more and tipped accordingly. He was surprised, as he was expecting the going rate.

Yesterday he started on my foot and then worked his way slowly up my leg to my cock, where he used his designer stubble to great effect. As I said before, this guy knows every trick in the book. He knows how much I enjoy being rimmed so really went to town. It was a long, slow session in various positions, often with an eye on the mirror. I was ready to move on but he wanted to continue.

"I like very much! I want to do some more. Ok?"

"Sure. No problem."

He then slipped on a condom and waved his cock in my face. With a broad smile he said:

"Today I going to kill you!"

And he almost did! Like every other day, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

I staggered out of the place, weak at the knees, around 6:30.

Later in the evening I went to Boyzboyzboyz, still wondering whether or not to chance it with one of the guys from the Big Cock Show. There is one guy who I find particularly attractive and he's been making a lot of eye contact the past few evenings, indicating that he wanted to fuck me. When he smiles, he's gorgeous but when he doesn't, he looks a bit like an axe murderer. I don't know what to make of him. But on seeing that monster cock yet again - he's from Isaan; say no more - I decided to give up on the idea.

During the show the compere, a guy who has been working there for over 20 years, tells the audience that all the cocks are "Original. Everthing real." I happen to know that this is not really the case, as there is one very handsome guy who I've offed in the past who has a couple of mooks. I also spotted a mook clearly visible through the tight briefs of another guy. He was wearing number 5, although I'd seen that number on another guy earlier in the evening. They obviously swap around.

I went outside for a smoke and one of the guys followed me and started giving me a shoulder massage, much to the disappointment of the cute waiter sitting across the soi in Oscars. He'd given me his number earlier on and was expecting to come to my room later.

"I go with you tonight. Can give good massage and can fuck you."

He's in the show and I know what he's packing in his pants . But against my better judgement, I agreed.

Back in the room, things didn't seem right from the start. He stripped down to his briefs but was reluctant to let me have a peek, rushing off instead to shower alone. I came out of the shower to find him laying on the bed with his hand covering his cock. He'd already put a condom on. He sat on my chest and shoved it into my mouth. It had so much girth, it was difficult to get it in. I grabbed it and immediately noticed something was not quite right - it felt very strange.

He then fucked me. I'd told him to use lots of KY, but he overdid it and it kept slipping out.

Now for the chuck-wow. He told me he wanted to do it himself. He came very quickly. And that's when I saw it properly for the first time - a horrible, misshapen piece of meat, pumped full of silicone. I nearly threw up. There was a big blob dangling from under the head. It looks as though he's done the job himself.

He asked me if I wanted to cum, but I felt physically ill so didn't bother.

I decided to go back to the bar and off my regular guy. You should have seen the look on the face of the hotel receptionist when I came back with him barely 15 minutes later.

After our fun we chatted for a while. He told me a lot of guys in the bar use penis pumps in order to enlarge their endowments. I said that they didn't really work, but he said he wants to try because he needs more girth. Perhaps he does, but he certainly doesn't need any more length.

I went back to the bar for a drink. They had yet another show in progress. Then I spotted him - Mr Perfect! Stunningly handsome, designer stubble, swimmers body and huge cock. I immediately asked a waiter the boy's number but was told he doesn't work in the bar; he comes in from outside just for the show, for which he gets paid 500 baht.

After the show I walked out into the soi and chatted with some of the guys who were sitting on the terrace drinking. I was approached by one of the guys looking for a hook-up. By now it was around 2:30. He put my hand on his soft cock. He was wearing jeans but I could clearly feel a huge sausage lurking between his legs. But now, of course, now I'm very sceptical. I told him I might see him tomorrow, but I think I'll have to drag him off to the toilet first to get a good look at the goods.

a447
July 16th, 2015, 15:49
Sometimes the customers in the bar can be more entertaining than the guys on stage . Such was the case last night at BBB.

I had a particularly torrid session at Narcissus, where my masseur didn't just fuck me; he actually made love to me. At least, that's the way I felt. I just lay there and let him take the lead. He rimmed me first then gave me a blow job as he inserted first one, then two fingers. After putting on a condom he slowly began smothering me with kisses, followed by lots of soft, gentle caresses. He put his cock in very slowly, one inch at a time as he nibbled on my ear. When he finally got all the way in, he started off slowly, gradually increasing the tempo until he finally got up to full speed.

This is exactly the experience I'm after. I want to enjoy the boyfriend fantasy with these guys. I want to relive all the wonderful times I've had with real boyfriends in the past when we made passionate love, and this guy allows me to do that for a couple of hours. Of course, reality hits home when I pull out my wallet.

I left, feeling totally satisfied as usual. How often can you say that?

I got to BBB around 10 pm. I was still on a bit of a high and did not intend having any more sex - I was just going to watch the show and have a couple of drinks.

A farang - an Arab -came in with a young guy in tow and sat down next to me in front of the stage. They were holding hands and chatting. He appeared quite drunk. After a few drinks he had two guys sit with him and then completely ignored his friend, who was sitting next to me looking very unimpressed. The guy then started throwing money at the waiters and began groping them. Then for some reason he forcefully pushed one them, who went reeling from the top of the stairs. Luckily, he landed on one of the sofas. Waiters rushed over to calm him down.

Then he got up and walked out, leaving his boyfriend sitting alone with me. The other 2 guys returned to the stage. A waiter came over and told the boy his farang had gone to Toyboys.

The guy suddenly turned to me, smiled and held my hand.

"I like you. I don't like him. Him crazy. I very scared."

The farang had offed him earlier in the day from 2M Bar (or some name like that ) in Jomtien Complex and had been drinking all day. The guy was Cambodian.

The farang returned and then started wandering around the bar touching the guys. There is one old gogo "boy" - maybe in his fifties - still working on the bar. He got very upset when the farang rubbed his bald head.

He sat down again and called the 2 guys off stage again to sit with him again. Then a dispute broke out about his drink. A waiter came back with a bottle of beer, which the farang grabbed from his hand and threw against the wall, sending glass flying. Waiters came running from everywhere and the old guy jumped from the stage and confronted him. Things were starting to get very ugly, as they were about to come to blows. The farang was shouting and pushing everyone. He told them he wasn't going to pay his bill.

But rather than take the money from his wallet and throw him out the door, what did they do? They decided to bring the situation under control by bringing him even more alcohol! More beer and whisky. We don't care how out of control this guy is; let's just get as much money out of him as we can. In the meantime, his off from Jomtien had taken advantage of the mayhem to make his escape.

After the Big Cock Show all the guys came back on stage for the line-up. The guys in the show all stand at the front. One of them had an very impressive hard-on. I went outside for a smoke and he followed me. He was desperate for an off - customer numbers are really down at the moment and the bar has been far from full over the past few nights. I was very tempted. I asked him if his cock had silicon - he assured me it didn't. I then asked him if he had any mooks. Yes, he had one. Then I realised who it was - he was the guy I'd seen the previous night with a mook clearly visible under his tight briefs. So that was the end of that.

By now it was 2 am. Although I didn't feel particularly horny, I decided to take my regular off. As we sat outside on the terrace, who should stagger by but the farang, hand in hand with the most handsome guy in the bar! Why on earth would any of the guys agree to go with such a jerk? Was he really that desperate? Obviously, he was. God only knows what happened in the room. It doesn't bear thinking about.

marti
July 17th, 2015, 10:50
Excuse my ignorance but what is a mook?

a447
July 17th, 2015, 16:16
Marti, a mook is a bead the guys insert just under the skin of their cock. Some have more than one. Apparently, girls love the extra sensation they offer. They stimulate the clitorus, so the boys tell me.

Just when I thought I had reached the point where I'd had enough, I found a sudden burst of energy and managed three guys yesterday. I was also spurred on my the thought that I've only got one night left, so decided to make the most of it. It is getting harder now - well actually, "it" isn't ; it's taking a bit longer to get ready for action.

I lay on the bed and almost fell asleep as my masseur went to work. Normally, I'm hard as a rock in a rub and tug shop, but at Narcissus I can just relax and enjoy what I consider to be an excellent, non-sexual massage. The first time this guy massaged me a few years ago now, it was very sexual, complete with those familiar "accidental" brushes of the balls and the odd finger slipping into the butt. As always happens with guys I see on a regular basis, we've now slipped into a very familiar routine; we both know exactly what's coming up after the massage so the sexual part can wait until then.

The previous night, my regular off from BBB suggested a threesome.

"You on holiday. Relax. Relax. Enjoy."

God, I just LOVE this guy! He's so laid-back and just wants me to have a good time, whether it be with him or someone else.

He told me there weren't any guys in BBB who he could fuck, but suggested I go to Toyboys, as there was a masculine guy there who secretly bottomed. So off I went.

I got there at 9:15 and was the only customer ; I hate that. There were only three guys on stage. Thankfully customers started arriving around 9:30 and 11 guys were on stage. Nothing much was happening until one guy decided to get a hard -on and started playing with it. Suddenly, he was the centre of attention. This is what the guys want, or course - they have to do something to stand out from the crowd and be noticed. I wonder why more guys don't resort to that very simple tactic.

None of the masculine guys appealed to me so I heard off to BBQ, where, BTW, I now have reserved seating! They set up a small table for me right down the front, just in case the sofas are full. So I'm always guaranteed a front row seat. About time, considering how much fucking money I've spent in this place!

Number 77. OMG!!!!! He's the sexiest guy on the planet, bar none. He belongs on the cover of every gay magazine. I just can't take my eyes off him! Incredibly masculine with a body and face to die for. And that huge Isaan cock!! There's that aloofness and the feeling I get of utter unapproachability. And maybe even a touch of arrogance; I'm not sure. He appears to be a guy who has come straight from the rice fields of Isaan. He's totally out of my league. Sure, he's indicated that he wants to go with me, but to be honest, I don't want to inflict myself on him. I know that sounds silly, but I just couldn't do that to him. He's 110% straight, and if he must have gay sex to make a living, he deserves a young, hot guy like himself, not the likes of me. I'd love to see his girlfriend; I imagine she would be someone very special. And incredibly lucky.

I've actually had enough of the Big Cock Show - who would have thought? - but sit through it night after night just to see him.

I know looks are subjective, but this guy would surely appeal to any man who is into the strong, masculine type. If you're in Pattaya, drop by and drool!

The guy with the mook followed me outside again, looking for an off. He assured me his mook was very small and wouldn't be a problem. He's a little bit out of shape and, as such, not my type. But the has the most beautiful smile. So I offed him.

Back in the room, he told me he previously had 3 mooks, 2 of which were very large. However, girls complained they were painful so he had them removed. I asked him why he had them in the first place and he mentioned something about Thai boxing. But I couldn't understand what he was saying. I wonder what the connection is?

In bed he had trouble getting it up. When he finally succeeded, I noticed that it wasn't quite as big as it appeared in the Big Cock Show, although it was more than adequate for the task. He got it on and started humping away but it went soft.

I remembered the episode with the guy in Phnom Pehn who watched porn on his phone, strategically placed on my chest, as he fucked me. So I took out my iPad, let him choose a movie - straight Japanese porn - and put it by the pillow. It worked like a charm! I then placed it on my chest - we both had a laugh - but his now very energetic fucking moved the iPad too much and he couldn't watch the movie! Hilarious. We fucked our way through 2 movies, for a total of around 18 minutes! Christ! There was no stopping this guy. I had to give up.

He chuck-wowed for me while watching more porn. The cumshot was rather disappointing.

Back to the bar. I needed to see more of number 77. All the guys in the show walk around looking for tips. He came over to me to give be a closer look. I had a good feel - one has to be certain it's not fake - and it definitely wasn't. So hard! So long! So incredibly thick! And so out of reach! He only have me a hint of that beautiful smile.

Later, he stood at the front of the stage. You could very clearly see the outline of his soft appendage - although it didn't appear to be anything special. He's definitely a grower. I tipped him a few times during the night.

I then offed my regular guy to end the evening. I suggested he go on stage with a hard -on like a couple of the other guys. His package is so small and doesn't give a potential customer any idea of what he really has down there. I told him he needs to sell himself more. He agreed to give it a go tonight.

Brad the Impala
July 17th, 2015, 18:13
Very enjoyable and honest report. Particularly enjoyed:

He's totally out of my league. Sure, he's indicated that he wants to go with me, but to be honest, I don't want to inflict myself on him. I know that sounds silly, but I just couldn't do that to him. He's 110% straight, and if he must have gay sex to make a living, he deserves a young, hot guy like himself, not the likes of me.

Strange how one can have that sentiment in the circumstances, but I know exactly what you mean.

I've actually had enough of the Big Cock Show - who would have thought? - but sit through it night after night just to see him.

I remembered the episode with the guy in Phnom Pehn who watched porn on his phone, strategically placed on my chest, as he fucked me. So I took out my iPad, let him choose a movie - straight Japanese porn - and put it by the pillow. It worked like a charm! I then placed it on my chest - we both had a laugh - but his now very energetic fucking moved the iPad too much and he couldn't watch the movie! Hilarious. We fucked our way through 2 movies, for a total of around 18 minutes! Christ! There was no stopping this guy. I had to give up.

Very amusing image, might try it myself on the next trip(if necessary), perhaps I can ask the bf to hold the ipad!

a447
July 17th, 2015, 20:42
I've just returned from my final session with the masseur. Being our last time together I would normally expect an extra effort, but there was none. Why? Because he literally had no more to give. He couldn't possibly be any more enthusiastic and as for the sex, he has offered me more than I could have ever dreamed of.

I got there at 5:20 and finally left, totally exhausted, at 6:50. Although I'll head off later to BBB to drool over number 77, I'll make this my last report as there is no way I'll be having any more sex. I'm well and truly done.

During the massage I told him that I was a member of a couple of internet forums and asked him for permission to give out his name on the forums. Even though he's already on the Web himself - he's on their website - and, of course, he sits outside Narcissis day and night for all to see, I still think it's common courtesy to ask him. He was delighted with the suggestion. " Good for me. Good for my family. Thank you for your help."

So, his name is Ten, although it's Tew on the website. If you're after a twink, forget it. He's not your man. There are, however, a few very attractive twinky types working there.

I asked him about the rimming and how come he had never offered me that service before. He basically said it was because before this trip I was top only with him, so he saw me as being a "man," and thought I might be offended if he went there.

Of you want to know the name of the guy I offed every night from BBB, or the number of the guy with the silicon cock, pm me.

This trip has had its fair share of highlights but only a couple of disappointments. The highlights are:

A. The sheer number of incredibly handsome guys I've seen, especially in Cambodia, some of whom is had sex with. Others I've admired from afar.

B. The number of guys this trip who were willing to give blow jobs. On previous trips I've found it hard to find someone willing to "sa-moke" me, even using a condom.

C. Getting re-acquainted with Ten, and enjoying some of the best sex I can remember. Ever.

D. Number 77. OMG! He leaves me speechless.

E. The guy BBB brings in for one of the Big Cock Shows.

The disappointments are:

A. The disappearance of the spectacular cumshot. What's happened? Are these guys just watching porn and wanking too much? It's a mystery.

B. Not catching up with my totally gorgeous regular Pattaya guy. I really missed him for the first few days. I desperately wanted to see him again and to feast on his large, delectable cock. My original plan was to spend a couple of days in Boyztown before moving over to Sunee. But I was having too much fun and when it comes to sex, Ten leaves him, and everyone else, for dead.

I felt really guilty about being here and not contacting him. He was expecting me this month and I didn't know what I should tell him. In the end, I had to tell him a little white lie - not something I'm particularly proud of. I told him I was still in Bangkok. It was better than telling him I was here but wouldn't be meeting up with him this time.

As for my next trip, I now find myself in a quandary. A member posted about Budapest on another forum. I did a bit of research on the net and decided I'd like to give it a try. The Action Bar with its sex shows and blow job night seemed too good to miss. But number 77 and Ten now make it very difficult not to come back in September.

So it's back to Australia tomorrow. I was looking forward to a bit of R&R. God knows, I need it. Then comes the news that I'm expected in Bali to attend the engagement party of the son of a friend! Spare me! Time for another while lie.

bucknaway
July 18th, 2015, 02:13
What am I going to do now for my daily reading pleasure of all things Pattaya? There is almost no reason for me to open up my website and navigate to the message board if I'm not going to be informed about your daily exploits in Thailand.

latintopxxx
July 18th, 2015, 03:34
a447, ref the drunk arab farang and your shock/horror that the money boy chose to go with him. u do realise he is a money boy and will do just about anything, go with just about anybody for cash. I should know :)
The arab was probably an ideal date, too drunk to do anything. A447, r u getting soft & sentimental in your old age??

Smiles
July 18th, 2015, 07:16
You are definitely a cracker a447. Go home and have a nice lie-down OK. Obviously sperm buildup is not a lifestyle issue with you.
Slightly off topic, but I'd be interested in knowing just how much the sex side of your trips costs. You allude to a 'bloody fortune' (or something like that) in one of your posts. Do you add it all up, keep tabs, are cognizant of return-on-investment, ask for receipts, keep a 'cloud' spread sheet etc etc?

I'm obviously exaggerating, but really, I am interested in what it costs to rampage through the dark under belly of Bangkok's (et al) gay sex buffets extensively and seemingly without let up for weeks and weeks.

a447
July 18th, 2015, 11:10
Latin, yeah, I know he's a moneyboy but I think there's something else going on here, having witnessed how the bar operates over the past week. I've been there every night until it closed and, as I mentioned in an earlier post here, it's very greedy. The Arab guy turned up every night and despite his behaviour he was treated like a rock star. They sat outside with him, delivered him food, joked and talked with him, put their arms around him, etc, etc. Why? Because he spent with wild abandon. So I would not be surprised in the least if the bar pressured the guy into going with him to keep him coming back.

From my experience, lots of go go boys do, in fact, at times refuse to go with customers. Many have told me that personally, often describing the type they turn down. My regular guy here has also told me that many times. He should know; he's a veteran of the bar scene in Sunee.

Smiles, I don't keep tabs of what I spend. I don't have a budget, just a bankcard. Luckily, I am able to pay whatever it costs to enjoy myself. (Here's hoping there's not another global financial crisis around the corner....lol.) I have no idea how much I've spent this trip in Thailand but I imagine that it would be a substantial amount.

Most of the money, as is obvious in my posts, is spent on pleasing the demands of my cock. I base my tips on the going rate, although I rarely pay that.

A bit of background:

My value system, for better or worse, is the one I've grown up with. My employers in Japan paid me what they thought I was worth - they may have been duped....lol. They treated me with respect and looked after me really well throughout my career. When my parents died suddenly and I was unable to work for the best part of a year, guess what - they still paid me my salary, including the two annual bonuses! That's the Japanese way. It results in the employees being totally loyal to the company and always giving their best. Both sides are winners. When I decided to take early retirement and live a life of leisure, they asked me if I'd help them out every now and then. I agreed immediately - didn't even give it a second thought.

So that's exactly how I treat the guys. I pay them what I think they are worth, not the going rate. Those who do the minimum - suck, fuck and chuck- but without enthusiasm get the base rate, as do those who rush through the session and are straight out the door. Luckily, most guys are not like that, in my experience. Those who go above and beyond the call of duty get tipped accordingly. But the important point here is that they are only expecting the going rate. I never let on that they may get more.

I normally don't buy the guys gifts, although I sometimes take them shopping, usually for clothes. But I find the guys do not have expensive tastes. I once took a guy to Siam Paragon to buy him a couple of shirts, a pair of jeans and a pair of shoes. But to my utter surprise, he said he'd rather go to MBK. At the end of the trip I usually give them a bonus if they've spent a lot of time with me.

The hotel was just over 1000 baht per night and I'd spend around the same amount on drinks at BBB. Plus I handed out tips of 100 baht to some of the guys on stage, rather than buy the ping-pong balls which customers throw at them. How degrading. Number 77 got quite a few tips from me every night.

So yes, it all adds up. But it's money well spent - I have the time of my life on these trips.

I went back to BBB to look at number 77 and grope his cock when he came down among the audience. And I also got to touch one of the B-Boys!!! I was sitting outside having a smoke with my regular off - number 51 - when the show finished and they all came outside. They started stripping off to change their pants. I saw some of them in their underwear, but that's all. One of them - I think he's the leader of the group - came over to my guy and asked for a cigarette. They started chatting. I noticed that the massive tattoo he had on his chest and stomach was from Japanese literature so I asked him about it. I then had a bit of a feel. "So, what's this? And this? Is this a samurai?" You get my drift. It turns out my friend used to share a room with him in Naklua(?) a few years ago.

BTW, number 51 gave me permission to mention his name. It's Yut. Previous visitors to Happy Place will immediately recognise him. Such a lovely guy!

aot871
July 18th, 2015, 14:58
I just wondered , how much extra, u tipped the massage guy ?

a447
July 18th, 2015, 16:34
The going rate is 1000 baht. That's the minimum. You can add as much as you like, depending on how much you think his services are worth. Up2U.

colmx
July 18th, 2015, 22:23
BTW, number 51 gave me permission to mention his name. It's Yut. Previous visitors to Happy Place will immediately recognise him. Such a lovely guy!
Is he the guy with the gauge/tunnel in one of his ear lobes?
Often see him on GR - always wondered if he was any good in bed!

christianpfc
July 19th, 2015, 11:28
Great reports! You are blessed with stamina and good luck with the boys. My sexual encounters (2-3 per week, not per day!), are 10% great (but not always reproduce-able), 20% "I shouldn't have done this, it was a waste of time/money/cum", 70% so-so ("having sex is better than not having sex; but was it really worth the time/money/effort?").

From my experience, lots of go go boys do, in fact, at times refuse to go with customers. Many have told me that personally, often describing the type they turn down. My regular guy here has also told me that many times. He should know; he's a veteran of the bar scene in Sunee.
Can you elaborate on this? I understand that boy doesn't want to go with a customer based on his behavior or reputation, but type (I assume you mean just looking at face and body)?

a447
July 19th, 2015, 13:04
Colmx, that's him. The first night I met him he had taken the big earring out, which left his earlobe with a big hole. He said he wanted to go to the doctor and get it sewn up. He felt he was now too "old" to wear such an earring.

He's great in bed. Actually, he's great all round. There's never any rush and he's a lovely guy to talk to, both before and after the deed. And he's heaps of fun and loves to have a laugh.

Christian, the kind of customers the guys tell me they won't go with are those who :

A. are way too drunk
B. stink
C. are stingy and offer a tip which they find too low
D. are nasty / unfriendly /aggressive
E. have a cock which is too big for a bottom
F. want them to perform acts they are not willing to do

I'm sure there are other reasons, but those are what I hear the most. My regular "friend" also mentioned those types. He said that in one bar he used to work at, the guys had no choice - the bar made them go with any customer who wanted to off them, but in the three other bars he worked at, it was left up to the guys. That was one of the reasons he decided to leave the bar, as he had had some very unpleasant experiences. He said that the guys talk about us all the time and news soon gets around. Certain customers are then put on a kind of blacklist and nobody will go with them. These days, it's easier for guys to refuse, as they can just jump on one of the apps to find someone. Although I imagine that would have its dangers, too.

scottish-guy
July 19th, 2015, 13:16
.. He said he wanted to go to the doctor and get it sewn up....

Take note a447 - if you carry on getting fucked the way you do......

:))

a447
July 19th, 2015, 13:56
SG, please! Some things are best left unsaid! Lol

The thought of doing some damage down there did cross my mind, especially when you consider the size of some of those cocks that serviced me. But I think I know my limits; that's why I refused to off that hot stud, number 77, at BBB. He's probably the sexiest man I've ever seen but, for once, had the presence of mind to say no. You have to work your way up slowly before tackling a cock of his prodigious size.

Speaking of prodigious size, the biggest cock in BBB is attached to a slim, rather attractive guy. He's referred to as "Mr too big, too long." And the description is spot on. It is way too big to be of any practical use, and I feel a bit sorry for him. Too big to suck - you couldn't get your mouth around its humongous girth - too big to fuck with, and even too big to wank. I'm sure he can't get a decent grip on it - I certainly couldn't. It is so big that, even when hard, it points to the floor under its own weight. And it never gets rock-hard. If it did, I think he'd fall unconscious on the stage! Its only use is to be paraded on stage in front of stunned customers. I doubt if anyone had ever seen a bigger cock - I certainly haven't. Well, except in porn, maybe.

It's definitely real, BTW. When he appears on stage in his briefs, his package is enormous. And that long, fat sausage stretches his briefs to their limit.

Like most of the other guys at BBB, I never saw him offed.

I wonder what it was like for him in the changeroom at school.

discord87
July 19th, 2015, 19:16
...Like most of the other guys at BBB, I never saw him offed.

I've never been to Pattaya (1st time in a couple of months, if all goes well) but why is this the case for most of the boys at BBB?

a447
July 19th, 2015, 19:57
That's a question I often asked myself.

I think most would find number 77 a little intimidating, not just because of the size of his cock, but also because he's way too serious on stage and hardly ever smiles, even when he is making contact with potential customers. He does, however, show his gorgeous smile when he's interacting with the other guys on stage.

Most of the guys on stage don't bother too much about courting potential customers; they tend to be more interested in interacting with each other.

Some of the most handsome guys in the Big Cock Show do not appear on stage, even though they appear to be employed by the bar and are not just brought in for the show. I often saw them hanging around with the other guys outside the bar, but dressed in jeans. I got the distinct impression that they were not offable.

To be honest, although there are over 50 guys to choose from, I only found 5 or 6 attractive enough to off. Perhaps other customers feel the same way. And apart from a couple of guys, they are all masculine tops.

There are a lot of Chinese customers and they tend not to off guys - they just drink and enjoy the show then leave. And the bar was not full during the week - nothing like the Saturday night crowd.

Finally, a number of male / female couples also come to the bar but then leave together.

BOY69
July 20th, 2015, 12:30
SG, please! Some things are best left unsaid! Lol

The thought of doing some damage down there did cross my mind, especially when you consider the size of some of those cocks that serviced me. But I think I know my limits; that's why I refused to off that hot stud, number 77, at BBB. He's probably the sexiest man I've ever seen but, for once, had the presence of mind to say no. You have to work your way up slowly before tackling a cock of his prodigious size.

Speaking of prodigious size, the biggest cock in BBB is attached to a slim, rather attractive guy. He's referred to as "Mr too big, too long." And the description is spot on. It is way too big to be of any practical use, and I feel a bit sorry for him. Too big to suck - you couldn't get your mouth around its humongous girth - too big to fuck with, and even too big to wank. I'm sure he can't get a decent grip on it - I certainly couldn't. It is so big that, even when hard, it points to the floor under its own weight. And it never gets rock-hard. If it did, I think he'd fall unconscious on the stage! Its only use is to be paraded on stage in front of stunned customers. I doubt if anyone had ever seen a bigger cock - I certainly haven't. Well, except in porn, maybe.

It's definitely real, BTW. When he appears on stage in his briefs, his package is enormous. And that long, fat sausage stretches his briefs to their limit.

Like most of the other guys at BBB, I never saw him offed.

I wonder what it was like for him in the changeroom at school.

I found out that BBB is probably the best go go bar/club in Thailand at my last visit on March the show was great, the atmosphere was enjoyable and the boys were very attractive although my Thai BF found the place too vulgar for his taste.
I must disagree regarding the biggest cock boy in BBB although his slim he is very sexy and attractive and if I wouldn't been with my thai boy buddy I probably offed him ,the main problem is that most of the boys in
BBB are obviously straight and I almost never offing straight guys because the sex is too mechanical with them.

a447
July 20th, 2015, 22:05
Don't get me wrong - I found the guy with the biggest cock attractive, too. When I saw him back in April, he didn't smile on stage but this time he was much more relaxed. He has a beautiful smile. I saw him a couple of times outside the bar and he smiled at me. I asked him what he had tattooed on his chest, as I couldn't read it. It says "INSTEAD." Go figure!

It's just that I wouldn't know what do in bed with him. If anyone has experience with him, I'd love to hear about it!

anonone
July 21st, 2015, 00:04
My favorite tatoo is on a guy at Eros. Written across his back..."no entrance". LOL

bucknaway
July 21st, 2015, 01:30
I will find out for you. Already I am starting to consider how I will spend the hours of my days in Thailand hoping to make the most of each day. I will try to schedule and off with Mr too big.

Even if I did nothing more than dress it up in doll clothes and have a Tea Party with it I will let you know.

Sigh, the things I'm willing to do for you guys...

Brad the Impala
July 21st, 2015, 01:43
He would definitely add something to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.

egel
July 21st, 2015, 08:07
I found out that BBB is probably the best go go bar/club in Thailand at my last visit on March the show was great, the atmosphere was enjoyable and the boys were very attractive although my Thai BF found the place too vulgar for his taste.

Haha...better not take him to Eros or Goodboys then. In fact you better not take him anywhere if he thinks BBB is vulgar!

a447
July 21st, 2015, 15:52
Some may find all the hard cock a bit too much to swallow!

a447
July 23rd, 2015, 20:07
Bucknaway wrote:

I will try to schedule and off with Mr too big

On second thoughts, please off number 77 for me and let me know how it went.

christianpfc
August 23rd, 2015, 13:18
I watched their show (10:30) two days ago and was impressed with show and boys.

Don't get me wrong - I found the guy with the biggest cock attractive, too. When I saw him back in April, he didn't smile on stage but this time he was much more relaxed. He has a beautiful smile. I saw him a couple of times outside the bar and he smiled at me. I asked him what he had tattooed on his chest, as I couldn't read it. It says "INSTEAD." Go figure!
This guy reminds me of Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow. He has something tattooed on his back as well, Latin letters but I couldn't decipher it.

Isn't it weird? Whites have tattoos with Chinese letters - there are websites dedicated to translating these tattoos, can read "noodle soup" or worse - and Asians have tattoos in Latin letters, but in fonts that native speakers cannot decipher?

I spotted number 77, he looks very average. He has WEER APAN tattooed across his chest (among other tattoos). Is that the guy you are talking about?

They have an impressive line up of big cock, from wall to wall.

Well run and great choice of boys and interesting show!

If short time fee (asked staff: 1500) is negotiable, I will take 23 or 80 next time I go. I can't find other words than calling their bodies "awesome" and 23 had perfect fitting underwear as well. The problem is that the bar is full, so there is no place to have the boy sit next to me for a chat and feel skin temperature.

a447
August 23rd, 2015, 15:51
I spotted number 77, he looks very average

Not when he smiles!