PDA

View Full Version : Balloon Chasers Take Note!

Manforallseasons
July 10th, 2015, 11:22
This evening Friday at 10 PM Beer at Nice Boys in Pattaya will have her/his Birthday with a special show as well as a lot of food!

Dodger
July 10th, 2015, 16:07
Lots of HOT guys at Nice Boys when the stage is full...should be a fun show as well.

It would be nice if the balloon chasers could be generous enough to go inside after enjoying the free meal to buy a few drinks to help out a bit. Nice Boys, like all the other bars has really been struggling to make ends meet.

I wish I could be there myself. That str8 boy who always wears the green plastic belt wrapped around his tight jeans is mouth watering.

christianpfc
July 12th, 2015, 22:08
I remember a cute boy shirtless with jeans and plastic belt (neon green if I remember correctly) on two visits on subsequent nights in June. I don't remember him from before, but friend said he has been working there for a long time. If only he would take off the jeans, I would be very tempted to take him home.

anonone
July 15th, 2015, 06:46
I remember a cute boy shirtless with jeans and plastic belt (neon green if I remember correctly) on two visits on subsequent nights in June. I don't remember him from before, but friend said he has been working there for a long time. If only he would take off the jeans, I would be very tempted to take him home.

My guess is that if you take him home, the jeans will come off.

:D