PDA

View Full Version : Cum in mouth?

christianpfc
July 9th, 2015, 12:54
I have little experience in oral (giving or receiving), and this paragraph (shortened) highlights a question I had long time:

Then suddenly I tasted something slightly salty. Fuck! He's going to cum! Luckily, I was just in time. The first squirt landed on my cheek, followed by large dollops on my chin, arm and finally, all over my chest and stomach.

Then I felt really pissed off that he had been planning to cum in my mouth without warning me.
from phnom-penh-report-june-t33276.html (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/phnom-penh-report-june-t33276.html)

Do you announce to the person who is sucking you that you are about to cum, or ask before you start if cum in mouth is ok?

The great thing about getting a blowjob (cum in mouth) is that there is no mess; when fucking you have to deal with condom and lube, when wanking you have cum over your body (sticks nastily to my pubic hair, I have to wash extensively to get everything out).

I think I lost one boy in 2013: he sucked me, I came in his mouth and I had the impression he wasn't pleased, I contacted him several times afterwards: no time to meet again.

Contrary to that, there are people who love cum. I fucked one boy and afterwards he took my condom, knelt down before me and let my cum drip on his stretched-out tongue.

(This post is not about HIV or HPV transmission by oral intercourse. That's a different subject.)

a447
July 9th, 2015, 15:58
Although I love cumming in the guy's mouth, I don't think it's good for them so, of course, I warn them in advance. Despite that, some boys just take it anyhow. They always spit - I've never had a guy who swallowed. Up to them, but foolish, I think.

Same with rimming. I would never ask a guy to do that, as it is something I would never do. But again, some guys just go ahead and do it.

If I have a repeat with these guys I always tell them they'll still get the same tip, regardless of whether or not they let me cum in their mouth or rim me.

And yes, you probably did lose that guy by cumming in his mouth without getting prior permission. After all, we are having consensual sex, and that means both parties have to consent to whatever activities take place. If I were the boy, I'd be very angry.

joe552
July 9th, 2015, 17:42
I always make it clear that the boy can NOT cum in my mouth - safe sex anybody? I also wouldn't cum in his mouth of course. In all my years of travelling to Thailand, only one boy came in my mouth, and I think he was as surprised as I was. It wasn't intentional. Besides, I really like to see the boy cum all over my chest.

francois
July 9th, 2015, 19:53
(This post is not about HIV or HPV transmission by oral intercourse. That's a different subject.)

How do you separate the two sujects, with a strainer? ;) I would think that cum in mouth would likely increase risk of STDs of any sort?

francois
July 11th, 2015, 05:11
I

Do you announce to the person who is sucking you that you are about to cum, or ask before you start if cum in mouth is ok?

For me, I would, and have told the sucker what was about to come forth to give them a chance to accept or decline. :YMPRAY:

As for rimming, that is problematic considering chances of acquiring parasites or worse. :-?

July 13th, 2015, 14:58
I would think that cum in mouth would likely increase risk of STDs of any sort?Come along francois this topic is old hat - better to swallow according to the San Francisco AIDS Foundation (http://sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/can-i-get-hiv-from-oral.html). Besides, think of all that lovely protein (unless you're a vegetarian). Syphilis you are more likely to get from some sort of ulcer, however unobservable, which means if you're going to be that paranoid get the other party to wear a condom while you go down on him. Frankly I'll take my chances.