PDA

View Full Version : Marina Inn Questions???

Dodger
June 25th, 2006, 20:45
I'm sure this topic has surfaced before, but I'm too lazy to search the archives.

Can anyone provide information on the Marina Inn on Soi Yensabai (Sunee)?

Thanks in advance...

June 25th, 2006, 20:53
Here is their website:

www.marinainnplaza.com/index.htm (http://www.marinainnplaza.com/index.htm)

June 25th, 2006, 23:40
I live and work in San Francisco... It is estimated that there are approximately 7,500 homeless in San Francisco. Our city budgeted $136 million in 2006 to support these homeless, add to this the matching Federal and private funds which includes an entire hospital and counseling centers devoted to their support and it ends up that the city of San Francisco spends more on our homeless than most countries spend on all of its peoples welfare... Sadly most our homeless are chronically so because of a mix of drug, alcohol and mental health issues... We are a free country and sadly that means that one is free to destroy ones self...

Jetsam
June 25th, 2006, 23:52
I live and work in San Francisco... It is estimated that there are approximately 7,500 homeless in San Francisco. Our city budgeted $136 million in 2006 to support these homeless, add to this the matching Federal and private funds which includes an entire hospital and counseling centers devoted to their support and it ends up that the city of San Francisco spends more on our homeless that most countries spend on all of its peoples welfare... Sadly most our homeless are chronically so because of a mix of drug, alcohol and mental health issues... We are a free country and sadly that means that one is free to destroy ones self...

Great :cheers: , and how do you think about the Marina Inn ?

Dodger
June 26th, 2006, 04:08
Thank you Sfokevin for that very informative feedback...I guess the Marina's in.