PDA

View Full Version : Expats in Rayong

Jetsetmartin
June 20th, 2015, 08:00
Hi, just recently moved to Rayong. There isn't really a gay scene here and not that many farangs. I'm looking for expats friends for talk, Going a bit stir crazy. Any ideas or suggestions? Already on Gay Romeo etc, but not many people wanting to meet up for drinks and talking etc.

catawampuscat
June 20th, 2015, 18:14
Rayong not too far from Pattaya/Jomtien and with far superior beaches. Vast stretches of pristine wide beach with few people.
Some farangs, but only saw straight older couples. Well worth a day trip by automobile.
There are some threads on Rayong in this forum which can be easily searched and found.

christianpfc
June 20th, 2015, 19:19
I have vague travel plans to Rayong, we might meet once these plans materialize (I'm planning to meet gay a boy I know remotely as well). It might be a good idea to travel to Pattaya every now and then.

Manforallseasons
June 20th, 2015, 19:51
Unless you need to be in Rayong for work why would you live there? Absolutely no gay anything and few farangs?

Up2U
June 20th, 2015, 20:09
Unless you need to be in Rayong for work why would you live there? Absolutely no gay anything and few farangs?
I agree. Your social life for a foreigner would be like living in Surin.

scottish-guy
June 21st, 2015, 00:36
Isn't it bad enough "corresponding" with SGT members without actually meeting them :))

Having said that I'm in Vietnam till the 30th .........