PDA

View Full Version : How often do YOU get tested?

newalaan2
June 11th, 2015, 04:40
On my last visit to Thailand in Jan/Feb this year I met up with some current and former board members. One gentleman, a previous contributor here, now a regular on another gay Thailand forum had an unfortunate run-in with a Sexually Transmitted Infection which has turned into a challenge to overcome. He told me about his problem back in February just during a casual conversation about bar boys and how you can know if their bar insists on regular testing, but seemed happy to offload some things which had become bottled-up. He is comfortable about my posting about it as he would like to think his experience may help another avoid his predicament. His problem is known to one or two expats, just to assure them if they read here that he has asked me to make this post.

He is a regular visitor but stays 4 months at a time, with 4 months back home and in his time in Pattaya has regular liaisons mostly with lads for repeats and doesn't have many new boys. He admits that he doesn't get tested regularly for STi's despite having many different sexual partners. Anyway, he was infected during a trip and developed very, very minor symptoms which could, and were, put down to other things. However some persisted and when back in England he got tested for HIV/STi's with the result he was positive for syphilis. He only stays in Pattaya when in Thailand so he is certain that is where he picked up the infection. If this infection is picked up quickly from the primary symptoms apparently a couple of Penicillin jabs sees it off. Unfortunately because his symptoms were so mild and not specific, he missed the primary opportunity to have it detected and it continued on to a secondary stage where it can either lay dormant in the body or continue to infect you, which it did to him. By all accounts syphilis is a nasty infection which if untreated can affect eyes, nervous system, leading to neurological problems as well other more serious long term problems which he is starting to experience now.

He underwent 2 weeks of intense large volume penicillin-based treatments in England, but it has already affected his eyesight and nervous system, not yet very seriously but some damage already. He cannot pinpoint which of the boys was the source, but he advised the ones he knew to get tested urgently. He doesn't engage in very risky practices, but his consultant advised that when syphilis is at the primary stage of infection it is very highly infectious when body to body contact is made with any 'sores'. His consultant advised that if contact is made with an infectious person at this stage it is very easy to contract, much more so than say....HIV. His main symptom (in hindsight) was a slight 'itch' at the primary stage and easily missed, only way to know for sure if you have been infected is by getting tested regularly for all common STi's/HIV.

Even though I have had a boyfriend in Thailand for several years I still get tested fairly regularly, as I do enjoy oil massages and although never full sex there are happy endings now and again in which there is sexual contact. I get tested back in UK after a trip (not after every trip. but probably should!) it's free and there are plenty of walk-in clinics for testing in most cities. Quick blood test, takes about 15 mins as there is always a partner/sexual history form to fill in. Results in a few days, or you can ask for instant-result HIV test if you are sure of timelines.

So the question is.....how often do you get tested?

It is a subject rarely discussed on the forums but must be an important and relevant subject given the amount of partners many guys have when in Pattaya for a once/twice a year holiday/visits. I would imagine expats who have regular sexual liaisons would also have a regular testing regime. Probably many want to enjoy their Thailand visits and post mostly positive and fun to look forward to contributions, but I thought it worth posting this cautionary tale as it had a possibly serious outcome, all for the sake of not bothering to or not thinking about getting tested regularly.

TravellerDave
June 11th, 2015, 13:35
I always go to Pattaya Memorial Hospital in Pattaya during my regular visits for tests.
Im a typical gay sex monger having multiple sex partners whilst there. Afew years ago I did have occasional unprotected anal sex both top and bottom. I got away with it and my tests have always been negative. Not now.
I do have oral sex sans condom and like boys to cum in my mouth. Afterwards I rinse with Listerine but wonder if this does any good. Im never clear what risks I am running.

Manforallseasons
June 11th, 2015, 14:34
I do have oral sex sans condom and like boys to cum in my mouth. Afterwards I rinse with Listerine but wonder if this does any good. Im never clear what risks I am running.

Thank you for sharing that.

Manforallseasons
June 11th, 2015, 14:37
newalaan since you and your boyfriend are not mutually exclusive as you live apart most of the time I hope you ask him to be tested as well If not for his sake at least for yours.

anonone
June 11th, 2015, 16:11
Nice post, newalaan.

I am guilty of not being tested as often as I probably should. Time to make some time on the calendar.

Nirish guy
June 11th, 2015, 16:41
Great post and something that considering the amount of fucking that goes on by some on the board is never talked about quite enough and just seems to get brushed under the carpet somewhat as opposed to being treated as what could almost by just a mere normal holiday injury claim by some lol.

I do try to ensure I get tested fairly regularly both because on trips and at home activity, usually at least 3 times a year or so ( or maybe 4 times if I've been pushing it) on average, this usually falls a few weeks before a trip and then about 3 or 4 months after ( which of course is the optimum time re the whole HIV side of things and don't be tempted to go and get your HIV test the week after you get home and think "great I'm fine" when you get an all clear as HIV can of course take up to 3 months to show on a test after infection. So to be able to say "yep, I'm definitely all clear" after a trip ( but that won't of course relate to any sex you've then had in those previous 3 months) it's best to wait - unless of course you think you've been exposed to something where in that case get right down to your local GUM clinic, Doctors or hospital and get PEP tablet treatment urgently if you need it and definitely within the maximum 72 hour time window that exists for that to be effective !

Thankfully over all my trips I've only had three "incidents", one was many years ago in babylon Sauna, where after a hearty fuck my condom had burst and when I asked the guy about his status he just looked at me and sort of laughed and walked away, thankfully I was flying home later that day anyway and based on his reaction I literally went straight from the airport to my local hospital GUM clinic and they gave me PEP and all was fine, I'll never know if the guy even had HIV or not of course but something just didn't feel right and it was of course better to be safe than sorry. I also had a scare a few years later when I guy I'd been fucking and doing all sorts with very up close and personal stuff with (but never unsafely) admitted after a particularly heavy session ( being blunt with cum everywhere etc) that he actually had HIV and had had it all the while we'd been fucking over those years doing all sorts of stuff. Now to be honest then I was less clued up about HIV transmission than i might be now perhaps and so down more to my own ignorance at the time I freaked out a little, but thankfully both after getting tested both in BKK Hospital and back at home ( yes I over reacted a little as in hind sight the "actual" risk was quite low), but it was still there and it really hit it home to me that no matter WHO you're with or for how long you should never just "assume" ( or even trust when n being told) that they are in fact negative and thankfully my condom use for those years saved my bacon and now I simply have sex with all my partners on the basis that they ARE in fact positive and take it from there which makes like a lot easier.

Likewise it should be noted that all the condom use over the years has also no doubt saved me from picking up god knows what other STI's, as HIV is of course not the only STI kicking around out there now unfortunately and theres a host of other nasties just waiting to catch us all out just that one time we might think "ah fuck it, I'm sure it'll be fine, sure I've known this guy for years now" ( but you haven't of course known who he was fucking last night before you arrived).

Actually on that point and for the sake of transparency and again to make it a subject we should cry away from or be embarrassed about and to make it the open and discussable subject as it always should be for us here, I'll can also tell you than after my last trip there I actually came home with a mild touch of Chlamydia from someone kind soul it seems ! I say mild as I hardly even noticed it and even the first test came back negative at the start and it was only after a little stinging when I pee'd and another test that it flagged it up and even then the Doc and I both thought it was just a reaction to cream he'd given me for a different minor skin infection I'd had ( a non sexual I should add).

I'm guessing I probably picked it up in Bali actually perhaps but I can't be sure as I was both there and in Pattaya in the same two week period and had been "busy" on both places, but it certainly gave me some explaining to do to my BF here when I got home, where of course I instantly tried my best to blame it all entirely on him for him no doubt being out screwing all around him while I was away ( as you do :-) but I was screwed when his test came back clear ! OOOPS ! . But thankfully it ended up as no big deal ( well except to said BF ) and it was I'm guessing probably just a result of an unlucky suck or a finger in the wrong hole ( quite literally it seems!) and one quick one week course of antibiotics and that was it all cleared up - but again it did just remind me that even thought that's the first "actual" infection I've caught in well over 20 plus years (Gonorrhoea when I was 18 - what can I say I was an early starter ) if did remind me that whilst it was "only" Chlamydia' ( this time) it could just as easily have been anything else and so the need for both safe sex and regular testing is still paramount, especially when you're undertaking the activities that some of us here might be engaging in.

Right, that's my walk of shame over lol - and if I'm the only one on the board who in over 20 plus years has ever caught anything then so be it and you're all lucky guys ( but I don't believe a word of it !) : lol

So, the simple message is wrap up and get tested regularly as you just don't know WHAT unexpected and unwrapped holiday gifts you could end bringing home for your loved ones !

aot871
June 11th, 2015, 16:44
Where is a quick and easy place to get tested in pattaya , and no trouble beliving in the results , , this is Thailand after all, What should the cost be ?

Manforallseasons
June 11th, 2015, 17:54
As a side note when was the last time you had a hepititis B inoculation and a booster.....there still is no cure and the L.O.S. Is high on the list.

Danger ! - Hepatitis B | Bumrungrad hospital | Bangkok Thailand
https://www.bumrungrad.com/.../hepatiti ... ns-in-th.. (https://www.bumrungrad.com/.../hepatitis-b-threat-grows-for-millions-in-th..).
The hepatitis B virus has been around for generations, but it receives ... While hepatitis A is the most prevalent, it goes away on its own and does not ... Thailand has one of the highest rates of infection; nine million Thais have the HBV virus.

goji
June 12th, 2015, 04:27
As a side note when was the last time you had a hepititis B inoculation and a booster.....there still is no cure and the L.O.S. Is high on the list.

Thank you for the warning. They seem to recommend boosters every 5 years & I was last done about 8 years ago.

christianpfc
June 12th, 2015, 12:09
That would be a subject for a poll.

I got tested twice since I started to be sexually active in 2009. Time to get tested again soon, and more often.

I had pubic lice around Feb 2011, very easy to treat with a shave and some special shampoo from pharmacy. These lice can't survive more than 24 hours away from their host, I wonder why they haven't died out yet when treatment is so easy. I took me a week to realize what's going on, so I couldn't assign it to a particular boy.

latintopxxx
June 12th, 2015, 12:56
being such a lover of rent/money boys the world over I get tested for EVERYTHING every 3 months. I do use condoms at ALL times fucking, but not when it comes to oral. However am very selfish in that I top only and hardly ever suck...boy is paid to service me; so it does offer some protection as its the bottom anally who runs the bigger risk.
Basically when i have sex with a money boy...I'm having sex with everyone he's had sex with...disease wise that is; so saying that u gotta be safe because u only fucked with 1 money boy is total nonsense...anyway the VAST majority of money boys will do just about anything u ask...I know...as I often practise unsafe sex on them.
I always assume that my many money boys I engage are positive....so always use a condom.

TravellerDave
June 12th, 2015, 13:47
Ive never heard of anyone getting STD from oral sex, but I still worries me. If the risk is 0.50 % each time this will catch up.
During my 3 or 4 week trips to Pattaya I have sex with about 20 different boys, and I would at some point have their bare cocks in my mouth and usually together with their cum.
In addition to Listerine (I carry a small bottle in my pocket all the time) I never brush my teeth within 3 hours of oral, on the grounds that brushing can create small nicks in the gums, although I use a soft tooth brush and not the electriic one i use at home.

Of course for anal sex its condoms all the way.

Nirish guy
June 12th, 2015, 16:22
Ive never heard of anyone getting STD from oral sex

Well after reading my above you certainly have now as that chalmydia was actually found at the back of my throat so obviously got from sucking some infected guy off, strangely they also found traces in my ass which as I certainly never bottomed ( or definitely not without a confirm anyway) I found strange to work out and the gym clinic worker who had seem and heard it all before and when I was sitting looking puzzled about that glanced up without a second thought and said "rimming and a finger up your ass to make you cum" and carried on working to which we both burst out laughing when I said "oh YEAHHHH now I remember" lol

Oh and Christian thanks for reminding me, yes I'd crabs too so that's 3 things in my life now ( tut tut) but they were from the same bad choice fuck at 18 so I don't consider them a new thing :-) and Christian I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you're living and fucking all round you in Bangkok ..... 2009 and you say..... YES it's SO time to go pop in for a quick test again, if nothing else to get your booster shots if nothing else.

And travelerdave re the whole cum in your mouth thing and as Im sure you're already aware that's believed to quite sharply increase any possible infection rate so either don't get cum in your mouth or most definitely spit don't swallow ( so hard to remember on the spur of the moment I know lol)

Manforallseasons
June 12th, 2015, 20:02
Ive never heard of anyone getting STD from oral sex
And travelerdave re the whole cum in your mouth thing and as Im sure you're already aware that's believed to quite sharply increase any possible infection rate so either don't get cum in your mouth or most definitely spit don't swallow ( so hard to remember on the spur of the moment I know lol)

I don't want to be a skeptic but I can't help thinking travelerdave gets some self sexual gratification from telling in some great detail the extent of his oral activities. @-)

francois
June 12th, 2015, 20:46
Ive never heard of anyone getting STD from oral sex, but I still worries me. If the risk is 0.50 % each time this will catch up.

Really? LMTU died as a result of oral sex. Someone I know contracted syphilis likely due to his enjoyment of sucking cocks and cunts in the boy/girl bars in Thailand.

Impulse
June 13th, 2015, 03:28
I had an hiv test two years ago, only because my Doc thought I was high risk because of having admitted to oral sex in Thailand. I was neg but I had strep throat and needed antibiotics.

In the nineties my doc told me not to get tested as I would never get health insurance. This has always stayed with me and I'm reluctant to get any hiv tests. I'm more concerned about syphylis, hpv,etc. I think I may have the hpv virus as I have neck inflammation that won't go away.

Nirish guy
June 13th, 2015, 04:11
Generally speaking thanks to the great advances in medications available and the now normal life span available to people who have HIV it's now no longer affects your chances of getting or being refused Health or life insurance you'll be glad to hear as it's no longer considered a fatal disease but more just a chronic condition equal to diabetes etc.

June 13th, 2015, 05:15
I had pubic lice around Feb 2011, very easy to treat with a shave and some special shampoo from pharmacy.Complete waste of money. Take some standard flyspray with you into the shower. The "special shampoo" you pay exhorbitantly for is just watered down insecticide to ensure your sensitive skin doesn't have a reaction. Using flyspray and then showering within a few minutes has the same effect. (A tip from my gay doctor. I of course only have sex with boys who keep themselves "nice")

Brad the Impala
June 13th, 2015, 05:33
I of course only have sex with boys who keep themselves "nice"

Here's the scoop: Take a few boatloads of refugees from Asia Minor and beyond and North Africa, mix in a sprinkle of unemployed Greek youth and surprise surprise there are many, many (inexpensive) male hookers to choose from, 20 Euros max.

francois
June 13th, 2015, 08:16
Take some standard flyspray with you into the shower.

Such wonderful advice; what next a flea collar?

June 13th, 2015, 09:30
Take some standard flyspray with you into the shower. Such wonderful advice; what next a flea collar?
Only if you're a fox terrier.

latintopxxx
June 14th, 2015, 03:00
or just keep it all shaved or nicely trimmed like a no.1, definitely minimizes the risk....and having spent 4 days in Athens last year December can definitely confirm the abundance of value for money " boys"....guess every cloud does have a silver lining.

June 14th, 2015, 09:01
or just keep it all shaved or nicely trimmed like a no.1, definitely minimizes the risk....and having spent 4 days in Athens last year December can definitely confirm the abundance of value for money " boys"....guess every cloud does have a silver lining.You need to be careful there, latin. There are a couple of posters who believe that you shouldn't be taking advantage of the abundance of boys and should be thinking of those who died on the voyage rather than caring that the living get some sort of income. It takes all sorts I suppose.

anonone
June 14th, 2015, 17:40
Where is a quick and easy place to get tested in pattaya , and no trouble beliving in the results , , this is Thailand after all, What should the cost be ?
Anyone have some info about this? I was wondering the exact 2 same things...where is a good/reliable place in Patts and an expected cost.

I assume they don't have any mandatory reporting requirements to the govt or other such nonsense....? Any ramifications to immigration if the worst outcome happens with an HIV positive result?

lukylok
June 14th, 2015, 21:49
Just walk in any hospital and ask to be tested. No question asked.
And test very reliable.
If you are positive, there probably will be some counselling.
As for the price, really ! As if it mattered when your life is on the line.
I get tested every year at home, with all the other annual tests. Happy to say neg.

Makes me wonder : there is always talk of the boys unaware of the risks.
From this thread, we can see the farangs are just as bad ....

anonone
June 14th, 2015, 22:04
Just walk in any hospital and ask to be tested. No question asked.
And test very reliable.
If you are positive, there probably will be some counselling.
As for the price, really ! As if it mattered when your life is on the line.
I get tested every year at home, with all the other annual tests. Happy to say neg.

Makes me wonder : there is always talk of the boys unaware of the risks.
From this thread, we can see the farangs are just as bad ....

Thanks for the info on hospitals. Last time I was tested at home for the whole array of STIs, I think they phoned me a couple days later with some of the results. Is that the way it works in Thailand? I don't think some of the tests have immediate results....That is why I was asking about possible ramifications of positive results. Do they require ID / Passport? Just a phone number? I am asking for real world experiences with getting tested in Patts.

In regard to the cost, I am not equating the question with how much I value my life. :-s
I was asking to weigh the pros and cons of having testing done at home (which involves insurance company and taking time away from work) versus the ease and cost / risks and benefits of taking time on holiday in Thailand to get it done.

oldfarang
June 14th, 2015, 22:19
During the holiday years I always got tested before (1x) and after (2x) just to always be safe, which I always was anyway in the bedroom.
I only got 1 STD (if you can call it that) in my live, those little itchy buggers crabs. Easily solved of course

francois
June 14th, 2015, 22:31
Anyone have some info about this? I was wondering the exact 2 same things...where is a good/reliable place in Patts and an expected cost.

You could try a clinic on South Pattaya Road close to intersection with Third Rd. Somewhat close to but on opposite side of road from the Krungsri Bank (Yellow Bank); Friendship Market. There are two clinics at that location. One is run by Banglamung Hospital and the other a private clinic. Easy to confuse the two but the Hospital Clinic does have a sign with Banglamung. Costs here are reasonable and never very busy.

lukylok
June 14th, 2015, 23:02
Re hospitals : you need your passport.
My experience of a test - not HIV - in Ram Hospital in Chiang Mai.
I don't need to be registered as they know me, so that's 10 minutes saved.
They took my blood, and I was told to come back one hour later.
I did and I received a typed report in English. It was negative, so no further care.
All told, less than two hours, I don't remember the cost, but I would guess one or two thousand bahts.

Nirish guy
June 14th, 2015, 23:04
Anon, Im relating my experience here of going in to Bangkok Hospital in Silom in Bkk but I'm fairly sure the procedures would be fairly much the same in any of the main Pattaya hospitals too.

Like yourself I was aware of talk of Government reporting of positive HIV results and then passports maybe being blocked for reentry etc as I believe this did USED to be the case but I think that was quite a while ago now ( if it ever even happened) and has since been stopped, but me being the cynic I thought I wouldn't take the chance as I had been pre-warned that I would be asked for ID / my passport on arrival ( WHY if no reporting I asked myself ?!).

So I went up to the reception and simply asked for an HIV text, no problem, was obviously a very common thing to the girl and she started to get the form out, she did then ask for my passport ! to which I relied "Oh, I've been out all day so I've no passport or ID on me, it's back in my hotel", she hesitated for a minute and then said "ok write down your name and hotel and room number" - which I did, but obviously used a false name "just in case", ha my biggest problem them was remembering to reply back when a nurse called out the name of my UK friend that I'd given!).

Te cost was minimal, I can't remember the exact amount but certainly under 1000 baht in total I think ( don't quote me on that but it was definitely not expensive). I was asked did I wish to see a doctor or just have the test, I opted for the doctor and test as it was my first time there and I wanted to be sure of no language or communication issues as to what I was getting tested for. My blood was taken in a matter of minutes and I was told to either sit and wait or to come back in an hour ( I went out for coffee) and when I returned I was escorted immediately into the doctors office and the door was closed behind me ( with me starting to quietly shit myself at this point as there was both a doctor and a nurse sitting behind the desk waiting to speak to me !) however all this was just the Doctor being seen to give me my money's worth in going through what the test was all about etc ( I wish he hadn't of bothered as my nerves were wrecked by this stage waiting and worrying) however they eased once I realised he actually had the SEALED envelope sitting in front of him and he too had no idea of my result yet. So, he opened the envelope and then what seemed like the longest 20 seconds in history, read my results ( to himself) and then looked up and smiled and said "yes all ok" thankfully.

Would I still do the fake name thing, probably not as probably totally unnecessary now, but Thailand being what it is who knows who will be in power next month and what new laws will be enforced so maybe I still would......?

Ha just as an aside to the above a few months later I persuaded a friend from Soi twilight with me to get himself tested if I would pay as he who admitted he hadn't been tested in maybe 10 years ( or ever !!) and wouldn't couldn't afford it ( even though it's free for Thai's in many places now of course but I think he was scared of the result he suspected was coming), so he too was asked "see a Doctor or just get results" and said 'no just results, I not need to see doctor" so, one hour later we came back and I nearly dropped when the receptionist handed him the sealed envelope which he immediately turned and handed to he and said "will you open and read for me please as my reading not so good" AGHHHHHHH !!

So there's me standing in a hospital reception with a 10-15 year sex worker, who'd admitted having lots of unprotected sex over many years and he was asking me to open his results for him, I didn't know what to say or do and suggested he DID ask the doctor to come in and I would pay, but he was insistent and asked me to go ahead and I don't think I could have been anymore relieved when I opened his results and seen the word "negative" there in bold type in front of me !! Both he and I went out and got very drunk there after to celebrate his good luck and he used the phrase "I've really dodged a bullet today" more than once, although the saddest part perhaps was I've asked him since "why, still keeping everything safe" and he just shrugs and smiles and says " hmmm, sometimes I get drunk ( and high) and I forget or not care so no, not so much" :-( But lets just hope he stays lucky. Ha so if they ask Doctor or not for you maybe not needed, for someone else's results ABSOLUTELY as my heart was in my mouth as I opened that bloody envelope !

anonone
June 15th, 2015, 02:38
Thanks for the post, NIrish. Just what I was looking for.

And fun story about your soi twighligt friend. All those years and coming up negative. Impressive. Just another example of the fickle finger of fate choosing who gets screwed, I guess. I can only imagine the drunken relief that followed...

Nirish guy
June 15th, 2015, 04:15
Oh I meant to add Anon - if you are thinking of having a test in Thailand to avoid insurance / legal issues or whatever there in the U.S. Do maybe take the opportunity to ask for a full spectrum sexual health MOT type type test ( not that I'm suggesting you need it anymore than any of the rest of us of course!) but it was just here in the UK during my last test that the Doc actually suggested that to me and reminded that most times ( and especially if you're paying privately) if you ask for an HIV test that's exactly what ( and only) what you get.

Apparently though if you ask for and play just a little extra they can just as easily include a fuller range of tests for all the other ranges of STI's out there and actually as it was a total MOT type test ( like a cars yearly check here in the UK) that I'd opted for this time he even checked my prostrate and cell levels for Prostate cancer in my blood too plus checked as my testosterone levels and other things etc, which were all fine I'm pleased to add. So for the extra peace of mind it was definitely worth both him suggesting it to me and my doing it ( plus it was that which caught that minor STI I'd picked up that I mentioned earlier !!

I wouldn't have cared but he didn't even buy me a drink before doing the physical prostate exam and strangely insisted on standing behind me as he bent me over his trolley and somehow still managed to do it with both of his hands placed firmly on my shoulders the whole time !?? Strange that !? Lol

christianpfc
June 19th, 2015, 12:31
I took this thread (and NIrish's concern about my health) as an incentive to get tested now. i.e. yesterday Thu 18.06.2015 (and not tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, or the day ...) at Thai Red Cross (Ratchadamri, opposite north-western corner of Lumpini park).

HIV and Syphilis negative, results after one hour. Everything else in 2 to 3 weeks (I asked for other STI and HPV on anus and in mouth as well, total 1300 Baht for tests and 20 Baht for membership card). The smear from urethra was the most unpleasant experience I ever had with my dick. The unpleasant feeling remained for some hours during walking, and was there again when I peed at night. Anal and mouth smear no problem. Now everything is fine, but good to know to plan visit that you don't need to go toilet for many hours after and I refrained from sex as well. Today everything is fine.

It's not that anonymous (asked for name and passport or ID card several times, phone number on registration and email for results in 2 or 3 weeks) and more geared to Thai (desks are labelled in Thai, calling numbers in Thai), but staff speaks English and is helpful, I had no problem as a first time visitor.

anonone
June 19th, 2015, 17:27
Thanks for the details, Christian...and congrats on your negative results.

I have to agree that the urethra smear is not a fun time. As usual, that means there are guys that actually get off on that type of thing. I can't watch a "sounding" video without getting a bit cringe.

Nirish guy
June 19th, 2015, 17:35
Glad you got the answer you were looking for in your tests Christian, even if a pain ( in the dick) I'm sure you'll sleep just that little more soundly tonight KNOWING that you're still negative etc and good on you for bothering to go and check in the first place after reading this thread.

loke
July 16th, 2015, 01:55
Im a bit worried about you guys that actually admits to have unprotected sex. And testing only 2 or 3 times in several years is just not acceptable. We all have a responsibility. I know the risks and use a condom and I never rim a boys ass. I never suck a boys cock without a condom. I am healthy and will continue to stay healthy .

latintopxxx
July 16th, 2015, 06:56
loke...u have to live a little...enjoy life...if u gonna cover everything with plastic u might as well get a rubber doll.

loke
July 16th, 2015, 11:52
loke...u have to live a little...enjoy life...if u gonna cover everything with plastic u might as well get a rubber doll.

Don┬иt worry I enjoy life, and stay healthy . Lots of protected sex.

latintopxxx
July 17th, 2015, 04:14
dunno...oral for me only works if its skin on skin, a bj with a condom is too fake, anal have always used condoms, the ultra thin ones, cant stand the normal thick ones, no sensation at all...although am not so careful with the " money boy", basically I own him for the time i rented him so will expose him to risk , have used this formula for the last 20 years and it seems to work as I get tested several times /year and so far my luck has held.

francois
July 17th, 2015, 10:15
. I never suck a boys cock without a condom. I am healthy and will continue to stay healthy .

Do you use a latex glove when giving a hand job? =P~

loke
July 17th, 2015, 13:07
No I don't , but I make sure to gargle my mouth with mouthwash afterwards. If the boy looks clean and healthy to me , I oral without condom.

fountainhall
May 13th, 2016, 11:32
As a side note when was the last time you had a hepititis B inoculation and a booster.....there still is no cure and the L.O.S. Is high on the list . . .
Thailand has one of the highest rates of infection; nine million Thais have the HBV virus.
Hadn't noticed this post last year and it's well worth repeating the warning. Having suffered 30 years ago, I can confirm that Hepatitis B is a particularly nasty infection. I was in hospital for a few days and had to rest at home for several more weeks. It can take up to 5 years to feel fully back to normal again. In Asia, it's not only Thailand that has a large number of carriers. Up to 200 million around Asia carry it.

The virus is spread by exchange of bodily fluids. The short term problem is that unlike HIV, the Hep B virus can survive outside the body for up to a week. The long term problem is that it infects the liver. Although it is less dangerous in adults and most will develop antibodies within three months, between 20% and 30% of those who suffer from chronic infection will die of cirrhosis and/or liver cancer. Up to 800,000 people die annually.

The good news is that there is a very reliable Hep B vaccine that remains effective for 20 years. So if you haven't been vaccinated, please do so now.