View Full Version : Let Me Tell U Nocturne

Doug
June 25th, 2006, 07:52
When do you sleep? On looking over the time you post here, it's all over the 24 hour clock.

I have noticed in myself that after a year of retirement, I sleep less at night with several catnaps during the day. At first I struggled against this believing childhood instructions that 8 hours sleep at night is important for health. But now I am comfortable sleeping when I'm tired and rising whenever I awake.

What are the sleep habits of other retirees - especially those in Thailand? How do your sleep habits jibe with your Thai friend?

Smiles
June 25th, 2006, 08:16
I was thinking that we were witnessing a very severe case of delirium tremens right here before our very eyes. Appararently many famous authors did their best writing during the height of major hangovers (they couldn't be bothered with mundane spelling issues either).

I suspect what we are seeing here is a case of ~ when heavily into the cups ~ if quality isn't possible, substitute with quantity ... no one will notice. I'm starting to like LMTY all over again :blackeye:

Cheers ...

catawampuscat
June 25th, 2006, 10:49
A good reporter must be available at any hour when news is breaking, especially if he wants to scoop the other reporters.. Unfortunately,
mis-information sometimes is the result of overhasty reporting but lately I have to give credit to Lmtu, especially on the Punya opening
a new hotel/spa scoop..
The Sunnee/ DayNite reporter on Pattayagay.com is usually more accurate but as it is a weekly report, often not the first to tell us of the most
amazing things that are happening..I have noticed a bit of jealousy from the village idiot towards Sunny from Sunee and I think this town is
big enough for two reporters to cover.. I have noticed that Sunny is a gentleman and never attacks the idiot but unfortunately the village idiot
feels the need to be tacky and crude when referencing the Pattayagay Sunnee reporter.. It would be nice if the village idiot stuck to his reporting and
stopping attacking Sunny who is definitely not a woman nor any of the vicious bullshit spewed forth by the village idiot..
good reporting on the Clubber story also, lmtu ,and I was impressed with the correction about the Lion bar.. live and let live :cat:

Dodger
June 25th, 2006, 19:17
Guys...believe me, LMTU could care less about maintaining a set agenda. He eats, sleeps, drinks and party's whenever the hell he feels like it. I love the concept.