PDA

View Full Version : How bad is narcissism today?

Surfcrest
June 9th, 2015, 00:09
Members,

The "How bad is narcissism today?" thread has been removed. I received a complaint with the recent Rules amendment.
I'll be unilaterally deleting this stuff from now on until it stops becoming a nuisance to so many other good threads.

Surfcrest

Nirish guy
June 9th, 2015, 17:38
Have you told whoever the offender was of your thoughts so that they're aware of their apparent "rule break" as unless I've missed a post or two somewhere I didn't notice anything that seemed overly offensive or order of order in that thread from anyone ? Also is it right to delete an entire thread because of one persons rule breaking post as for instance in this thread Kommie and I were having a quite sensible and civilised discussion about Marriage in Ireland I believe which aside from the usual too'ing and fro'ing off thread which is normal here shouldn't be pulled because of one other post by "someone"? ( to which I genuinely don't know to whom you are even referring to in this instance).

Surfcrest
June 10th, 2015, 02:26
Also is it right to delete an entire thread because of one persons rule breaking post as for instance in this thread Kommie and I were having a quite sensible and civilised discussion about Marriage in Ireland I believe which aside from the usual too'ing and fro'ing off thread which is normal here shouldn't be pulled because of one other post by "someone"? ( to which I genuinely don't know to whom you are even referring to in this instance).

I went out to the membership with this latest Rule amendment because I anticipated complaints as to how this Rule would be administered. While you may have touched on Marriage in Ireland on page 2 of the thread, there was a whole lot of discussion about a447 before and after including the fantasy that Kommie continues to hold on to as true.

I particularly like the headline in the second review "You are not special". Perhaps Brooks should have made a study of a447 for this book. Remember that this is a Forum where very, very few of us know each other in day-to-day life, in the flesh. Our reputations are meaningless - or at least mine is to me. Yet a447 started and devoted an entire thread (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/blatant-deception-t32915.html) to "me me me". And what was it about? People he's never met and never will meet could think him the sort of person who might go on holiday with me. Zounds. Surely that's the wrong question? Why would I trouble myself letting someone like him tag along? Yet I did! =))

So, just for clarification did you go on holiday with A447 or not then, he states not and you still seem to be claiming that you did so obviously one of you is lying - is it you ?

What is truth ....in this case I imagine it's quite simple - even though you seem to be having some problem with giving just a straight answer to the straight forward, simple question of "so did you go on holiday with A447 as you claimed or not" - it's really not that difficult a question to answer I would have thought ?

So, that's a no then. Ok, glad we cleared that up then.

I never realised a447 had some many aliases. Now he's Dick

(Appendix) Amendment to the Rules & Guidelines 19.05.2015

"x. Satiric and comedic writing is encouraged on this board. However, posters are reminded that with the privilege of freedom of speech comes the responsibility to use that freedom wisely to the benefit of the wider community (in this case the board and its members).
On receipt of a (PM'd) complaint about any article, the Moderator may deal with it as he believes will be in the best interests of the board and its members. This can range from a PM to the poster and complainant suggesting the post was OTT (Over The Top) up to and including suspension/dismissal from the board if the post was truly injurious in any respect.
However, a word of caution. Frivolous complaints thrown out may come back to bite the complainant on the arse."

As Kommie already publically acknowledged that he does not read any PM's I might send him so I won't be sending him a PM. This is / was his warning and if it continues, he'll be gone and banned and whether he's using VPN or TOR or he's a computer geenyus like Smoothlegs...he won't be back.

Surfcrest

The discussion on "Marriage in Ireland" taken from the "How bad is narcissism today?" exists here;

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/marriage-ireland-t33123.html

goji
June 10th, 2015, 03:10
This is / was his warning and if it continues, he'll be gone and banned and whether he's using VPN or TOR or he's a computer geenyus like Smoothlegs...he won't be back.
LIKE THIS.

Nirish guy
June 10th, 2015, 06:52
Fair enough - and thanks for editing and moving the marriage part of the thread out of that lot too then I see.

bobsaigon2
June 10th, 2015, 09:01
Well done, Surfcrest. I am sure many of us will offer the equivalent of a Te Deum if he is finally banned.

June 14th, 2015, 13:04
"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."