PDA

View Full Version : Wank Your Way To Longevity!

scottish-guy
June 5th, 2015, 20:36
Our filthy habits have been vindicated at last!!

Marc Garnick, M.D., Editor in Chief of Harvard Medical SchoolтАЩs Annual Report on Prostate Diseases, says:

Scientists have found that men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month enjoyed a 33% lower risk of prostate cancer compared with men who reported four to seven ejaculations a month throughout their lifetimes....*

I can't imagine that there are any SGT members who are not taking advantage of the maximum opportunities they encounter to empty their sacks, but if there are, be warned: you're literally storing up trouble!

BTW my own record is 16 in one day (when I was much, much younger!) - so I reckon I should outlive Methuselah (although I hear NIrish is spreading a vile rumour that I already have :)) )

:ymparty:

*http://www.harvardprostateknowledge.org/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer

Smiles
June 5th, 2015, 21:52
Scottish Guy: SUPER WANKER!!

scottish-guy
June 6th, 2015, 03:41
Fame at last!

Nirish guy
June 6th, 2015, 05:32
More like repetitive strain injury at last I'm thinking ! :-)

Smiles
June 7th, 2015, 10:48
Having a prostate the size of a pineapple I find this thread to be in extremely poor taste, and quite hurtful to those afflicted.
Perhaps the Moderator should consider banning Scottish Guy: for being insensitive.

(Though I enjoyed the wanking parts. Gives me a hard on. Now that my love has apparently decided to become a monk for 3 months I'll need all the help I can get.)

oldfarang
June 7th, 2015, 10:57
That explains it why I at 70 have no prostate problems. Young guys go ahead and don't worry you won't go blind either, =)) at least I can also still see everything