PDA

View Full Version : PENIS CARE: An OwnerтАЩs Guide

catawampuscat
June 25th, 2006, 10:25
this is a serious post and one I think I know the answer to but maybe someone has more info...

I have run into many crooked or bent cocks in my years but it seems fairly common in Thailand..some are bent so much that
they cannot be used to penetrate unless one is an acrobat..some look normal and stay straight until the last moment of
gettting hard and then go off at a severe angle..

One boy I liked had the greatest body, a butt to die and was well hung until he hardened and his cock has a U shape.. he was a great bottom
and I inquired about surgery to correct the curve..I was chatting with a friend, when someone at the next chair overheard me said he was
a doctor and that surgery was very dangerous and could result in more scar tissue and a worst situation.. He said it needed expert doctors and if one
could urinate and ejaculate , it was best to leave it alone.. He told me that in some severe cases, the boy cannot urinate standing and has to squat like
a female and this is very embarrassing for the boy..

I have a boy I would like to help and wonder if anyone out there in cyberspace knows of anyone who has experienced penile surgery and if it
is a good idea to undertake.. This is a serious post and I really like the boy whom I would love to help if it can be done without great risk to him
and his cock...thanks for any knowledgeable posts and try to refrain from making a fool of yourself if you are ignorant on this subject... :cat:

Dodger
June 25th, 2006, 19:39
try to refrain from making a fool of yourself if you are ignorant on this subject.

Sorry Catawampuscat...but I can never resist the opportunity to make a fool of myself.

A boy I see frequenctly during my holidays has a cock with a curve so distinct that it forms almost a perfect downward circle. Actually, and I'm being serious here, it provides an almost perfect natural design for smoking. I mean face-it, our throats curve downward not upward. I will admitt that watching him cum once during a chuk whao session was a bit amusing, as he shot his load striaght towards the foot of the bed and ended up having to wipe off his feet.

He's also a true "bottom" so there's no concern there.

catawampuscat
June 26th, 2006, 08:35
dodger , you are no fool and your posting stayed on topic, and was interesting.. I was hoping someone might know of someone who
had sucessful surgery or had a mishap, and if there is anything one can do to uncurve or unbend penises.. someone else must have thought
about financing an operation to straighten (no pun intended) an otherwise perfect boy and either passed or went ahead with the idea...but maybe not... :cat:

June 26th, 2006, 08:49
The exact method of straightening the penis is determined by the site and severity of the curvature as well as the penile anatomy assessed by penile ultrasonography. The potential complications of penile straightening surgery are penile shortening, numbness of the penis, residual curvature and erectile dysfunction. With the exception of penile shortening, they are all rare. Penile shortening occurs in everyone undergoing this operation and is approximately one inch.

http://urology.jhu.edu/peyronie/index.php

The Nesbitt Tuck is a 10 to 20 minute outpatient procedure that puts a stitch at the underside of the maximum point of the curve. It requires about a week off work and discomfort with erections for four to six weeks.

Another surgical treatment consists of incision to the plaque or scar tissue and patching with a vein. Since this is usually on the top surface of the penis, the nerves and blood vessels previously described must be elevated.

Generally speaking, if the bend is not severe, and it doesn't prevent sex, itтАЩs advised that you learn to live with it.

http://www.health24.com/Man/Your_equipm ... ,12257.asp (http://www.health24.com/Man/Your_equipment/748-755,12257.asp)

Impulse
June 26th, 2006, 10:49
Thats a nice jesture trying to solve a boys shape problem.Are you sure it is a problem for him though or is it your prejudice as to what a penis should look like.If it works ok for him you are risking scar tissue with an operation.My penis is bent downwards when erect and it doesnt bother me in the least.Some have made comments in the past but i just ignored them and they did not have the pleasure of my penis. in fact I must have been born with the tendons not developed in a normal way.Because of this my penis looks larger than it normally would.In a penis enlargement process they cut these ligaments to make the penis longer.I guess my penis was enlarged by nature and I say thank you Mother Nature because most people admire my penis and the Thai boys are scared that I am a top when they see it.I feel like John Holmes and wouldnt trade my "different" penis for anything.BTW,did you ask the boy if he wanted this procedure and if he did not I hope you didnt embaress him by comenting on it.